Quantcast

what is next for Tasha?

ChiChiDeVayn

Serving Bayou Baby Realness
Reaction score
Reactions
26,056 710 187
Alleybux
Do yall think she is done? My husband seems to think so, but I think Tariq still needs her yet.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,983 35 9
Alleybux
I see her only making small appearances here and there and that'll probably be reduced to phone calls to Tariq. They cut off her wanting to reach out to Yaz and her mom since she was going to just run with Tariq.

It's sad. As crazy as it was, I wanted to see more of her relationship with Tariq. She could somewhat get through to him , and I think he needs someone to guide him.

Kells

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
15,970 648 625
Alleybux
Her story was basically over when Angie died cause she had nothing to be bitter about . All the other sh!t was filler ... it was her that set up kanan to be killed it was her son who got her daughter killed and it was her that killed her best friend and it was her son who killed his father . Need I say more? But they swore ghost did it all.

Nothing else to do but ruin Yaz life next.

Cersei L

Don't want my $hit to get soggy
Reaction score
Reactions
125,615 4,359 2,401
Alleybux
Her story was basically over when Angie died cause she had nothing to be bitter about . All the other sh!t was filler ... it was her that set up kanan to be killed it was her son who got her daughter killed and it was her that killed her best friend and it was her son who killed his father . Need I say more? But they swore ghost did it all.

Nothing else to do but ruin Yaz life next.

You act as if it's a crime Tasha was hurt over Angela.

MzTeaze

QueenSupreme
Reaction score
Reactions
58,301 1,367 276
Alleybux
I think she's gone for good. Witness protection was about cutting off all previous ties.

She might show up on Tommy's show for a few episodes though.

A.L.I.

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
126,774 2,278 784
Alleybux
I hope she's gone so she can finally release the music she's been working on. She has been feeding us snippets for years and I am ready for a full course.

Cersei L

Reaction score
Reactions
125,615 4,359 2,401
Alleybux
Yes after you get three boyfriends to your husbands one it’s time to shut the Fk up over it. No?

She was just screwing those men, she was not emotionally, physically and mentally invested with those men like Ghost was to Angela.

And she may have been bitter but she never murdered any of Ghost women(yes plural)

Kells

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
15,970 648 625
Alleybux
She was just screwing those men, she was not emotionally, physically and mentally invested with those men like Ghost was to Angela.

And she may have been bitter but she never murdered any of Ghost women(yes plural)

Not emotionally invested ? So packing you and your kids bags to leave town with Shawn wasn’t invested ? She was literally leaving with him until he got killed.

Not emotionally invested when’s he told her husband “you killed the man I loved”.... stop saving this gal she got her get backs on him so let it go sis . Y’all can’t keep using the Angie sh!t as a crutch to keep defending the girls lack of parenting and ho ness I’m tried .

Cersei L

Reaction score
Reactions
125,615 4,359 2,401
Alleybux
Not emotionally invested ? So packing you and your kids bags to leave town with Shawn wasn’t invested ? She was literally leaving with him until he got killed.

Not emotionally invested when’s he told her husband “you killed the man I loved”.... stop saving this gal she got her get backs on him so let it go sis . Y’all can’t keep using the Angie sh!t as a crutch to keep defending the girls lack of parenting and ho ness I’m tried .

She was planning to leave because she thought they were all about to get caught up with the Feds. She found out Angela was a fed and Tommy was arrested. She didn't do it because she was in love with Shawn or even jealous of Angie. It was about survival.

I will continue to being up Angela because due to Ghost simping over her, he fell off his game. even got arrested. We can't brag about Ghost doing for the family and not consider he is the very reason that family fell apart. If Angela was a regular civilian, you may have an argument. She was a whole fed and it compromised everything. To me it was the least realistic part about Power.