Quantcast

What is some things you see white parents do that is weird?

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,944 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
Breastfeeding elementary school age kids. Carrying their 4 and 5 year old kids in car seats or strollers. Calling their kids buddy instead of by their name. Buddy is what you call a dog when its been good. And they wonder why kids get teased in school for being" soft". Quit treating your kids like they are still newborn babies. This is why whites grow up expecting everything to be handed to them because they have been babied all their life

keelolo1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
109,197 2,302 1,557
Alleybux
Putting them in time out.

Putting their kids on leashes.

Letting their kids cuss at the age of 12

I do find it funny when I'm out and hear them discipline their kids like black folks "Tommy if you don't stop it I'm going to beat your ass!" And they say this sh!t so proper like lol

THOTTiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
407,060 14,846 2,466
Alleybux
I second the stroller thing, I saw a lady the other day literally looking like her back was breaking pushing a 8 year old kid with his feet dragging the ground. They also have a bad habit of naming their kids one thing like say "Margaret" the deciding the kid doesn't like that name and will only answer to something like "Peggy" and the way they stay begging their kids to do the simplest of things and trying to bribe them into behaving is insane.

LIPSnTITS

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,000 98 64
Alleybux
Having on a jacket and hat in 20° weather n the kid has on a tshirt...constantly digging in their noses n dont care who's watchin..

unfilteredtruth

The madame of the Priestly Townhouse
Reaction score
Reactions
132,274 3,743 1,186
Alleybux
Their sense of entitlement to space. Just observe them. Notice how they just walk out into the street without looking both ways. Notice how if they're walking in a hallway, they'll take up most of the hallway and walk at their own pace, making it difficult to get pass them. Notice how a lot of them rarely say excuse me. Notice in the grocery store how they'll just step right in front of you (again without saying excuse me) and get something off the same shelf u was shopping from. I also noticed yt women will stand right up behind me if we're in line. They also expect to be serviced first or for ppl to let them skip. It's very bizarre

oh and their love of flip flops. They love having their toes out. We can be coming fresh off of winter but as soon as the sun peeks from behind the cloud, they get them dogs into some flip flops. It's very strange

SoyTres

Medium Risk Offender - Monthly Monitoring Required
Reaction score
Reactions
205,858 8,387 2,787
Alleybux
Making suggestions and pleading to their bad ass toddler children as their kids act a damn fool.

"Billy, mommy needs you to be a big boy and put the knife down. Want some celery? " - white parents

(Silence) - black parents stare into the soul instructing the body and threatening life if response is slow at the same time.

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,944 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
Their sense of entitlement to space. Just observe them. Notice how they just walk out into the street without looking both ways. Notice how if they're walking in a hallway, they'll take up most of the hallway and walk at their own pace, making it difficult to get pass them. Notice how a lot of them rarely say excuse me. Notice in the grocery store how they'll just step right in front of you (again without saying excuse me) and get something off the same shelf u was shopping from. I also noticed yt women will stand right up behind me if we're in line. They also expect to be serviced first or for ppl to let them skip. It's very bizarre

oh and their love of flip flops. They love having their toes out. We can be coming fresh off of winter but as soon as the sun peeks from behind the cloud, they get them dogs into some flip flops. It's very strange

Sometimes i wonder how these people were allowed to take over the world

X I U

Primordial
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
19,485 568 380
Alleybux
Negotiating with 6 year olds... Like are you not the damn parent, the authority figure?
Im not a parent but i'll be damned if I offer my child ice cream in exchange for simply behaving and being obedient. However, I will offer to slap yesterday's breakfast outcho ass..

IronLady

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,349 388 69
Alleybux
The way they act like they're literally scared of their kids.

I was in the toy section one time and overhead this exchange:

Brat: "....and when Christmas comes, I'm getting this, this, this, this and this" *points at 8 different toys in rapid succession*

Mom: "...Now, I'm not going to....." *whiny voice*

Brat: "....MMNHF....NRWWRLLL..." *starts to work up a scream*

Mom: "Okay! Okay! Okay!"

Stupid b!tch was scared as hell!! Wtf??

I see them ALLLL THE TIME approaching 2- and 3-year-olds with fear, groveling and awe. Over-splaining and over-commentating.

I was tempted to reach back and chuck this over-narrating, crunchy-assed chick and little Maddyson right off the boat on the FL Everglades tour we took a few weeks ago.

AhsokaTano98

Ahsoka, You Have Disappointed me 4 the Last Time
Reaction score
Reactions
25,164 643 456
Alleybux
I guess I don't pay that much attention. I have my mind on more important things.

Karina98

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,418 6,411 973
Alleybux
Walk outside on the pavement with no shoes on.I saw a group of black woman sticking it to this white lady for letting her 3 y/o son walk with no shoes.It took them educating her ass about spit and glass on the floor and she picked him up and put him back down when they left.

Mrs. Graham

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
193,369 15,015 8,775
Alleybux
Sweep the kitchen table with a broom after their kids eat

Smile at their children when theyre screaming "I hate you"

Pretend their kid has a gluten allergy to be trendy

Having the kid in flip flops when it's 20 degrees outside

Locking their kids in a room and letting them scream

Reaction score
Reactions
3,065 59 7
Alleybux
Chewing food and spitting it into the child's mouth like a bird does, I saw this yesterday at work and it turned my stomach.

Letting their over grown kids lay on the bottom of shopping carts while they push it.

Allowing their kids who can't read to complete their transactions on the card readers in stores. First it slows down the line , because they have to stop unloading their cart to tell the kid what to do, then they get mad at the cashier when the kid clicks the wrong thing. I understand teaching your kids adult stuff, but it is so annoying.

Reaction score
Reactions
75,668 1,640 2,662
Alleybux
letting their little girls wear silky princess costumes and ballerina leotard/tutu getups out in public (in the park, at restaurants). creepy and weird.

Sin Verguenza

BigTFromTheGroupHome
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
184,756 2,578 1,102
Alleybux
They train their kids to rule the world. It's odd to say it that way, but they raise their kids to feel that everything in this world is theirs to do what they want with it. That's why a lot of them grow up to be successful in certain careers because no one ever told them no, so they run roughshod over people and things that get in their way.

you can look at that as a good or bad trait depending on your morals and what you find to be important in life

heyhihelloooo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,452 604 68
Alleybux
Big ass 6 year olds in strollers...feet dragging on the ground and stuff.

No shoes in public. Yuck

heyhihelloooo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,452 604 68
Alleybux
I work at a daycare. I get so damn mad when parents carry their 6 year old inside daily. They struggle to open the door, carry all the things, AND the kid. Its one lady who is 90lbs and she struggles SOOOO much to carry her 6 year old its ridiculous. Put that large child down to walk lmao

Reaction score
Reactions
1,341 83 45
Alleybux
Walk outside on the pavement with no shoes on.I saw a group of black woman sticking it to this white lady for letting her 3 y/o son walk with no shoes.It took them educating her ass about spit and glass on the floor and she picked him up and put him back down when they left.

saw this in a walmart last month, baby was obviously learning to walk, had her walking on a dirty ass walmart floor barefoot. Saw her later letting the baby standing up in the back of cart. like noooo. why not put her in the front that although still dirty is at least designed for that (I love those cloth inserts they make now for the front of the cart)

Controverse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,914 18,463 3,404
Alleybux
Letting them dictate what goes into the grocery buggy and even what's for dinner, when and how.

I grew up traditional black household. There was lots of home cooked meats, vegetables and desserts and no bµllsh!t at the table. It was you eat what we've cooked and that's it. And after dinner, kitchen was Closed For The Night. If you didn't eat, you went to bed hungry and there were no short order cooks present. I've heard of white parents cooking 3-4 different meals a night.

GoddessAmobe

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
24,123 803 467
Alleybux
The whole 5° weather with them wearing bubble coats but their child in just a diaper
They do raise their kids to be lil ass corrupt dictators
No shoes or socks on babies in public
Allowing profanity
Talking to their kids like they're grown
Not making their child say thank you or pls

GlamPam

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
80 6
Alleybux
At Petco this lady thought it was OK on a Saturday to take her 8 year old kid to buy his 'first fish' and pay with pennies. First, this store only has like 2 registers open at anytime. She literally hogged one register for 30 minutes to allow her kid to do the entire transaction in pennies all by himself.

Since, we were all at the register next to them (with our dogs) we heard the entire thing. The change looked rolled in ziplock bags but it took forever because she coached the entire transaction.
The mom would say something and the child had to repeat it.

I get the kid saved his pennies but please take him to the bank to exchange for dollar bills.
The manager came and checked out the situation and allowed it all to go down. I do not think he knew what to do! lol He did open another register but the entire thing was bizarre.

She was also an 'older' mom.

Yeah, women need to stop having IVF after 45!

I am also sure they allowed the kid to drive home since he is a 'big boy' now. Crazy people!!!

just11412

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
179,097 3,085 528
Alleybux
letting a baby crawl on a bar/restaurant floor. it was at this neighborhood bar that is also for families because they have food vendors there. they also have an outdoor patio. anyways, we saw this dad letting the baby just crawl on the floor and he was just smiling. we all looked at him like... the hell. my old coworker who is biracial said it first "that is that white sh!t". lol. my other old coworker who is white said "no because i wouldn't do that". lol.

Sunshine8

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,596 748 154
Alleybux
Kids on a leach.
mfh0G.jpg

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,944 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
The older parents are something else
At Petco this lady thought it was OK on a Saturday to take her 8 year old kid to buy his 'first fish' and pay with pennies. First, this store only has like 2 registers open at anytime. She literally hogged one register for 30 minutes to allow her kid to do the entire transaction in pennies all by himself.

Since, we were all at the register next to them (with our dogs) we heard the entire thing. The change looked rolled in ziplock bags but it took forever because she coached the entire transaction.
The mom would say something and the child had to repeat it.

I get the kid saved his pennies but please take him to the bank to exchange for dollar bills.
The manager came and checked out the situation and allowed it all to go down. I do not think he knew what to do! lol He did open another register but the entire thing was bizarre.

She was also an 'older' mom.

Yeah, women need to stop having IVF after 45!

I am also sure they allowed the kid to drive home since he is a 'big boy' now. Crazy people!!!

Shhhs

LyingDimwit
Reaction score
Reactions
687 22 9
Alleybux
Kids on a leach.
mfh0G.jpg

That was me:cry 512x512:. I walked off in O'Hare.. so after that I was always on a leash....I might have to do the same with baby girl :cry 512x512:.oh and I was raised by beat you *ss older black ppl, but I guess those head strong throw back genes just took over, and gave me a sense of wanderlust.

Damngina10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,176 1,651 605
Alleybux
I had a convo with a friend about this the other day. I went to a white colleagues house and her daughter (5) immediately came over and grabbed my hand , sat on my lap and when I left kissed me goodbye. At one point she told her daughter to change her shirt and the little girl took her top off right there in front of me and her mother and proceeded to walk to her room topless. This was my first time meeting the child . This all happened within 35 minutes.

Now I know she is five and I understand her comprehension of social norms aren't developed yet but it struck me as weird . I immediately realized how different black and white kids are socialized. White kids are allowed to grow up care free and as kids. Black kids are told very early on to be guarded , because if we aren't there no body is going to protect them. We almost instinctively give our children tools and warnings to make them guarded . Or maybe they just pick it up from us and what they see.

All I kept thinking was , how different my nieces and nephews are. The kids I taught in undergrad while working at a daycare was . They were beautiful friendly lovely kids but they don't kiss strangers , they don't just sit on your lap in five minutes of meeting . They are aware of their surroundings. They are feeling you out , they are eye balling you and they momma like unmm who is this .

GQ2006

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
74,768 4,411 3,286
Alleybux
* Refusing to say no
* Pleading with them to behave. I told a white mother in Target if her kid threw something at me again, I would hit HER not the child. She was so offended but control your offspring!
* Asking their children permission for doing adult sh!t. "Tommy, do you mind if Mommy makes one more stop?"