Quantcast

what is the dumbest show you've ever seen?

makeeasweet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,424 233 115
Alleybux
i used to LOVE that show

i ended up dating the producer & he's been trying to get a new season on the air for years

I admit it was a guilty pleasure of mines. But I just like makeover shows in general.

But it did bother me they gave most of the women big breasts and blonde hair extensions.

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,545 880 322
Alleybux
1. any live action movie from cartoon network's lil live action phase around the late 2000's/ early 2010's. that whole era completely defeated the purpose of the channel being called "cartoon network" smh.

2. 90 day fiance franchise. i love it and i cannot get enough, but some of the people on the show are just so damn stupid LMFAOOO

i remember that. they legally changed the name to a vague “CN” for a while. i was like b!tch, stop playing with me

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,235 13,232 6,275
Alleybux
they all looked alike after the makeover. just different versions of the same face

korean_beauty.jpg

I admit it was a guilty pleasure of mines. But I just like makeover shows in general.

But it did bother me they gave most of the women big breasts and blonde hair extensions.

MysteriousMW

Stop being mean to each other ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
93,451 950 266
Alleybux
images
this dumb sh*t...i hated this show. i was never entertained watching this dumb ass show.

uniquemonmon

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,054 33
Alleybux
There was this one tv show called "Baby Daddy". It was about some guy becoming a single father after his ex left their baby on his doorstep.

It was so badly acted and the premise was so dumb I couldn't even make it halfway through season 1. It was basically "Ohh I'm a basic white dude who lives with other equally basic dudes and I have this OTHER ex gf and we have this hinted on-off things where she sees how responsible I am because now me, a previously dumb and irresponsible dudebro, have a BABY. I am a MAN and I am SINGLE and I have A BABY how crazy is that?! Never in the history of mankind has there been a SINGLE FATHER"

The only reason I even started watching it was because this one dude I dated at the time liked it.

Forsyte

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,431 247 101
Alleybux
Beavis and Butthead. They once put that sh!t on streaming and I can't believe that show was ever popular. Its beyond stupid and their commentary is barely there. The only good that came off it were the characters for Daria and King of the Hill. Without B&B those shows wouldn't exist, but they were far superior.
Love craft country. Storyline was all over the place.
I don't think it was dumb, but definitely overhyped. The visuals were on point, but the story was trying to be a mesh of too many genres. I didn't get when they had the white lady/man pay two men to beat her up to experience what that man that was murdered for being black was like. But then in the end she still didn't care. I don't get what was the point? Or her having a relationship with the sister.

Rick and Morty
I couldn't get past the burping grandpa. That sh!t had me gagging trying to pay attention to what was happening. I only watched 3 episodes and gave up.
Girls by Lena Dunham

DUMB DUMB DUMB
This was SUCH a boring show. I'm not opposed to shows surrounding white girls and their problems, but they had nothing going on. Rich hipster trust fundies that can't do sh!t with their lives. I found the humor and sass in xes and The City(which this show rips off) to be so much better even though I wasn't fond of that either. The only part I thought was funny was in the very beginning when the dude was going on off two of them for being dick teasing hipster girls. And Lena dunham is uglier than Sarah Jessica Parker. I can't stand either of their xes scenes.

kamikazemind

Good to hear from you bish
Reaction score
Reactions
67,454 1,264 531
Alleybux
Hemlock grove. Like what even.
Don’t even try to watch the show, u will be so terribly confused it will hurt your brain lmao