Quantcast

What is the most awkward date you been on?

passion4posh

Cococure
Reaction score
Reactions
80,341 2,793 1,197
Alleybux
tenor.gif

please elaborate !! we want to know exactly how far downhill it went lol
We ran into each other at the mall and started talking and he asked me out.He told me he was on his way and when I
came out the house,it was in my driveway. Kids were lined up,even with no music on and nobody in it.There was only a drivers seat and a mildrew smelling freezer.He told me his license was suspended and
asked if we could take my car.

How are you selling ice cream out of it with a suspended license? No,just no nucca.

BrunchBoot

Your lunch is ready
Reaction score
Reactions
28,329 997 378
Alleybux
This actually happened yesterday!

So this guy is persistent in trying to take me out. We agree to go out to dinner & when we get to the restaurant, there’s a 30 min wait, so we decided to wait in his car (we had drove separately)

First red flag: this man had Tory Lanes on the whole time. I wanted to ask him to change it so bad, but didn’t want to be rude since were in his car. But I didn’t fµck with Tory lanes before the Meg situation, so I definitely don’t now. & kind of side eye anyone that still does, but Ik everyone doesn’t really care about artists personal lives so it may not be that deep for him, but it was still noted in my mind.

So as we’re waiting, awful Tory lanes playing on a loop. He’s not really talking but instead on his phone. I try to spark a conversation... he’s not really giving me anything to work with. THEN mid conversation, this ninja like cuts me off & is like “give me 5 minutes” & pulls a damn book out from somewhere & is like let me read this one chapter

I’m like maybe he’s in night school & has an assignment .... no... It’s one of them “Get rich in 5 minutes” books. I was SO annoyed & turned off & ready for the date to be over then. Idk if he thought that was going to impress me or what he could’ve thought about that lame ass sh!t

Then at the table he doesn’t really hold eye contact. No meaningful conversation & he answers a phone call....

Safe to say this man was an ass. OH! & mind you he’s almost in his mid 30s acting like this, not a guy my age (21). I really thought older men would offer stability & a different experience but I’m no longer wasting my time trying with them unless they are PAID. I can deal with young jackasses, not old ones

ETA: oh & then afterwards he tried to text me something insinuating that he wanted to meet somewhere else! Lol. So I guess in his mind a date of absolutely no meaningful convo or chemistry & his rude behavior was still good to him

Last edited:

sumyra

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,922 324 190
Alleybux
This actually happened yesterday!

So this guy is persistent in trying to take me out. We agree to go out to dinner & when we get to the restaurant, there’s a 30 min wait, so we decided to wait in his car (we had drove separately)

First red flag: this man had Tory Lanes on the whole time. I wanted to ask him to change it so bad, but didn’t want to be rude since were in his car. But I didn’t fµck with Tory lanes before the Meg situation, so I definitely don’t now. & kind of side eye anyone that still does, but Ik everyone doesn’t really care about artists personal lives so it may not be that deep for him, but it was still noted in my mind.

So as we’re waiting, awful Tory lanes playing on a loop. He’s not really talking but instead on his phone. I try to spark a conversation... he’s not really giving me anything to work with. THEN mid conversation, this ninja like cuts me off & is like “give me 5 minutes” & pulls a damn book out from somewhere & is like let me read this one chapter

I’m like maybe he’s in night school & has an assignment .... It’s one of them “Get rich in 5 minutes” books. I was SO annoyed & turned off & ready for the date to be over then. Idk if he thought that was going to impress me or what he could’ve thought about that lame ass sh!t

Then at the table he doesn’t really hold eye contact. No meaningful conversation & he answers a phone call....

Safe to say this man was an ass. OH! & mind you he’s almost in his mid 30s acting like this, not a guy my age (21). I really thought older men would offer stability & a different experience but I’m no longer wasting my time trying with them unless they are PAID. I can deal with young jackasses, not old ones
Eww sounds like he wanted you to chase him and try to prove your worth.

Locoliaa

I’m just here for the comments
Reaction score
Reactions
1,824 159 5
Alleybux
About 6 years ago , I finally met up with this dude from tagged. (We were talking off and on for a year or so.) I drove an hour to meet him. I called him and told him I was outside. While on the phone, I asked if that was him standing by the truck. It was. He had neck braids, a muscle shirt on, and a dusty pair of filas, with a chain attached to his wallet. And his fingernails were dirty. Looked NOTHING like his pictures.
I ended up meeting his mother, his sister, and his two children before we left. I insisted on driving my car so I could dip out and he begged me up and down to let him drive us. I agreed.

we go to a restaurant. He has NO ETIQUETTE. so damn embarrassing. When it was time to pay, he literally stood up and took the money to the waitress. By now , I was already buzzed from wine so I stopped caring. Since the day was still early and I was buzzed, I told him I wanted to go to the beach. He said no, let’s go hookah. We hookah, the damn filter smelled soooo bad. It was time to pay. I’m looking at him , he’s looking at me. I’m LOOKING at him like hello ! You gon pay or what. He had the AUDACITY to say “I don’t have it.” Now I’m fµck!ng furious. “I spent all my money on the food.” You broke b!tch. I told him to get the hell out my face and go outside. I was so embarrassed. Why the hell would you suggest hookah if you were broke ? Not that I have a problem paying because I don’t. IF he would’ve asked before hand. Like damn bro, you couldn’t afford a measly as $13??! I was so embarrassed. Plus it was crowded. The cashier looked at me and said “the man should always pay.” I paid and cussed his ass out when I got back to his car. He called like 3 people asking if he could borrow $20 so he could give it to me . Just take my back to my damn car. I put on my good wig and heels for this bµllsh!t.

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I have two This is when i was young like 18-19

i went on a date with a guy i met through a mutual guy friend. Lightskin, tall but i quickly found out he just got out of jail. Went went for drinks at a tapas bar and after the second drink he’s asking me if im coming home with him. Of course i’m like NO. He gets PISSED and insist he’s not taking me home, i should take a cab, i told him no and that he needs to take me home now. We legit start fighting. Im sitting on the top of his hood and hes trying to drive away. It was crazy. I ended up taking a cab home and he totaled his car the next day :imp:

I met this man in school he hit me with the “you’re so beautiful can i spoil you” im so young and dumb im like sure. We start talking. We went out to breakfast before class one day and im asking about his living situation, he was being so evasive. He said he had a roomate but didn’t know him like that or talk to him, i thought that was strange. Come to find out he lives in a homeless shelter. At the end of the breakfast date he legit had the exact amount of the bill, he didnt even have tip and suggested i tip her. I walked tf out and i didnt speak to him after that date.

chcherrybomv

over it
Reaction score
Reactions
11,336 917 443
Alleybux
Took me to dinner - in person was a lot shorter than his FB profile. As we were heading to the restaurant, asked me if I were hungry and said he’ll only have a salad, since he isn’t hungry.Proceeded to pick a salad for me and order it for me. Wine with salad, no main course.Spent the entire evening telling me his life story, detailed biography. Emphasized that his father was a very rich banker, bragged about getting expelled from every private school he’s been to. Told me how his sisters and mom are very fit, so he expects me to have at least four children. Yup. I was awkwardly sipping wine and trying to see if he’s joking. The evening comes to an end, tries to kiss me without any indication beforehand that he was going to do it. I rejected him, then asks if this is my natural hair. Texted me once I got home and the next morning, I left him on read. Anyways

Last edited: