Quantcast

UPDATE : What is up with these silly women? RANT!!!! KINDA LONG!

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
I was invited to hang out with a group of people. And its a mixutre of couples and single men and women Most of us are around the same age 40's and up exeot maybe a few younger folks.
We have been hanging out for a few years, dinner, Wine Bars, Wineries, different lil music spots. So long story short The lady Sabrina that brought me into the group stated that
she was leaving the group, and she had things to work on and then she told me "I did 2 things she didnt like"? So im like okay and Im like "what are you talking about?" She stated I was the last one to leave
are mutal male friend Scott's house? And im like okay and the 2nd thing was I said something in front this other chick about her and this mutual male friend of ours Scott?
and she told me our mutal male friend Scott was dating antoher chick in the group named Hannah. So im like okay? Why are you bothered by this? And ask her was this going to affect our friendship, she never answered and stopped speaking to me.

So I asked Scott "what is going on with Sabrina"?

So I find out from him " That He (Scott) and Sabrina had been deal with each other on the low and He was dealing with the chick Hannah and she knew bout it!! Also he admitted it was some other women that he hooked up with in the group!!! I had no clue that anyone was dealing with each other in this group, nor did I care because thats not why I enjoyed to the group. So the group continued on without her with some slow down from Covid of course. So now that everyone has their vaccine, we started back hanging out, everyone is cool.

All of this happened in November 2019. Now were in April of 2021 Explain to me why she contacted Scott stating he hurt her, and She thought that I would come back to her to speak to her because she brought me into the group...And last but not least I took ALL her friends???

This woman never told me about her situationship with Scott AND the kicker of it all They (Scott and Sabrina) were not in a relationship, he was having fun....

She wants us to talk and be friends but she wants me to come to her?!?!?! WTF? Are we almost 50 or 15? For a brief moment I thought about speaking to her but now, Im like FOR WHAT?!?!? You caused this mess and now you want to talk? Why Now?
I feel like its all childish af!!!

Last edited:

Goodknees

yep still here
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,975 2,762 381
Alleybux
How old is Sabrina? You said you are most around the same age, 40's up. How much older is she than you?
Is it her age or character?
Messy is messy regardless of age.
Numerical age is not a sign of maturity.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
How old is Sabrina? You said you are most around the same age, 40's up. How much older is she than you?
Is it her age or character?
Messy is messy regardless of age.
Numerical age is not a sign of maturity.

I changed the title, she is older than me by almost 3 years lol
I agree Messy is Messy!!

tt00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,178 7,434 1,115
Alleybux
I dont think this is an older woman thing . This is that particular womans issue . I have seen women of all ages with this type of childish standoff behavior with men. IDKY

Are you in Atlanta? lol

Also if you are cool with the other people still and they are with you .. I would not pay her any mind . Continue doing you.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
I dont think this is an older woman thing . This is that particular womans issue . I have seen women of all ages with this type of childish standoff behavior with men. IDKY

Are you in Atlanta? lol

Also if you are cool with the other people still and they are with you .. I would not pay her any mind . Continue doing you.

No mama!! Im in the DMV lol And i took the older out of the title. I am cool with other folks in the group. No issues.

Lori O

Real Talk
Reaction score
Reactions
30,537 2,903 2,135
Alleybux
Sabrina introduced you to her group of friends and now you two are no longer friends? Exit the group, the messiness comes from a adult not knowing what to do in situations like this.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
Sabrina introduced you to her group of friends and now you two are no longer friends? Exit the group, the messiness comes from a adult not knowing what to do in situations like this.

Why should I exit the group, just because she exited the group? These were her decisions to mess this guy that was dating other women and not mine. She is embarrassed. She closed me off and she told me she knows I made friends and to continue on with them? Which meant to me she was throwing me away and didn't want to talk to me or him.

Zbae3417

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
210,122 6,955 564
Alleybux
I was invited to hang out with a group of people. And its a mixutre of couples and single men and women Most of us are around the same age 40's and up exeot maybe a few younger folks.
We have been hanging out for a few years, dinner, Wine Bars, Wineries, different lil music spots. So long story short The lady Sabrina that brought me into the group stated that
she was leaving the group, and she had things to work on and then she told me "I did 2 things she didnt like"? So im like okay and Im like "what are you talking about?" She stated I was the last one to leave
are mutal male friend Scott's house? And im like okay and the 2nd thing was I said something in front this other chick about her and this mutual male friend of ours Scott?
and she told me our mutal male friend Scott was dating antoher chick in the group named Hannah. So im like okay? Why are you bothered by this? And ask her was this going to affect our friendship, she never answered and stopped speaking to me.

So I find out from him " That He (Scott) and Sabrina had been deal with each other on the low and He was dealing with the chick Hannah and she knew bout it!! Also he admitted it was some other women that he hooked up with in the group!!! I had no clue that anyone was dealing with each other in this group, nor did I care because thats not why I enjoyed to the group. So the group continued on without her with some slow down from Covid of course. So now that everyone has their vaccine, we started back hanging out, everyone is cool.

All of this happened in November 2019. Now were in April of 2021 Explain to me why she contacted Scott stating he hurt her, and She thought that I would come back to her to speak to her because she brought me into the group...And last but not least I took ALL her friends???

This woman never told me about her situationship with Scott AND the kicker of it all They (Scott and Sabrina) were not in a relationship, he was having fun....

She wants us to talk and be friends but she wants me to come to her?!?!?! WTF? Are we almost 50 or 15? For a brief moment I thought about speaking to her but now, Im like FOR WHAT?!?!? You caused this mess and now you want to talk? Why Now?

Dack that you aren’t even interested in is causing Sabrina to act like that. You stayed at Scott’s place too long for her liking. In her twisted mind, she probably thinks that was your way of taking things with Scott beyond friendship.

Hannah & Scott might be getting serious and she can’t bare to see it because she wishes it was her so she’s being extra dramatic.

There’s no reason to speak to her. Let her take her childish ass on somewhere.

tt00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,178 7,434 1,115
Alleybux
Why should I exit the group, just because she exited the group? These were her decisions to mess this guy that was dating other women and not mine. She is embarrassed. She closed me off and she told me she knows I made friends and to continue on with them? Which meant to me she was throwing me away and didn't want to talk to me or him.

Unlike that person , no I dont think you should exit the group . Her pettiness should not affect your thing with the other folks unless they trying to make it like that ( other members in the group ) clickish type of ish.

Iced tea

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
Cause shes insecure because she still likes him, maybe shes more mad at him and that other chick and is taking it out on you.

Screwing on the low is something she consented to, so anyway many women act crazy over penis, constantly lie, giving you the cold shoulder. ETC

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,274 10,587 6,680
Alleybux
I’ve always thought most people mature with age but after hanging around older women.. Boy some of them can be just as dumb and crazy for a man. I’m appalled at the amount of women I know in their 40’s laying it low and spreading it wide in the workplace, home, etc for a dirty dick man.

& I mean they’ll be fully aware this particular man messed with another woman within the friend group and STILL go behind the woman and screw him anyway. If you’re single do what you want but damn. I don’t like sleeping behind anyone if I can help it.

I expect that type of behavior more from someone in my age range not women in their 40s.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
Unlike that person , no I dont think you should exit the group . Her pettiness should not affect your thing with the other folks unless they trying to make it like that ( other members in the group ) clickish type of ish.

The other members in the group knows this was petty and this guy which is Scott's friend who is married, knew about Scott, Sabrina, and Hannah mess before anyone else new. I have developed friendships with these people over the last 5 years.

Last edited:

Lori O

Real Talk
Reaction score
Reactions
30,537 2,903 2,135
Alleybux
I’ve always thought most people mature with age but after hanging around older women.. Boy some of them can be just as dumb and crazy for a man. I’m appalled at the amount of women I know in their 40’s laying it low and spreading it wide in the workplace, home, etc for a dirty dick man.

& I mean they’ll be fully aware this particular man messed with another woman within the friend group and STILL go behind the woman and screw him anyway. If you’re single do what you want but damn. I don’t like sleeping behind anyone if I can help it.

I expect that type of behavior more from someone in my age range not women in their 40s.
Exactly, that's why if I see a group of people conducting themselves that way I exit left. I guess op likes what she sees.

Lori O

Real Talk
Reaction score
Reactions
30,537 2,903 2,135
Alleybux
Ok

AstoldbyWind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,750 5,011 1,177
Alleybux

Too much drama for grown ass women.

But let me comment, I would try to not be the last person to leave a platonic male friend house because 9/10 the guy is smashing on of the other women. And I wouldn’t mention people lovers or who they might be seeing in front of anyone. You never know who’s cheating on who and that just gets you caught up in mess.

Addicted 2Diamonds

I just want my money....
Reaction score
Reactions
165,251 6,548 2,482
Alleybux
Sounds like Scott has it going on. Women make ish TOO easy for these community peen ass men but then have the nerve to be upset with OTHER women instead of themselves. Anyway OP good luck with it all but the way my tolerance level is set up I couldn't deal with ANY of it :no2

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
Too much drama for grown ass women.

But let me comment, I would try to not be the last person to leave a platonic male friend house because 9/10 the guy is smashing on of the other women. And I wouldn’t mention people lovers or who they might be seeing in front of anyone. You never know who’s cheating on who and that just gets you caught I in mess.

And I agree it is too much drama for me!!!

I never knew anyone was messing with anyone in this group. I never asked who was messing with whom because I don't care, that is not my business nor, I didn't expect anyone to volunteer that information.

I never mentioned anyone's lovers, because I never knew their were any!! I will agree, I will definitely try not to be the last one at a platonic male friends house ever again. And me being the last one was not done intentionally.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
I have been friends with this group for almost 5 years now. It was at 3 years when all tis mess happened.

AstoldbyWind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,750 5,011 1,177
Alleybux
And I agree it is too much drama for me!!!

I never knew anyone was messing with anyone in this group. I never asked who was messing with whom because I don't care, that is not my business nor, I didn't expect anyone to volunteer that information.

I never mentioned anyone's lovers, because I never knew their were any!! I will agree, I will definitely try not to be the last one at a platonic male friends house ever again. And me being the last one was not done intentionally.
I know it wasn’t, I just know how some women are and think. Saves us a lot of headache

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
How was you suppose to know about her business if she and scthot didn’t tell you? Tf . A group with couples and singles together are always messy.

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,252 37,366 12,068
Alleybux

Old hoes will give u a run for ur money

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
How was you suppose to know about her business if she and scthot didn’t tell you? Tf . A group with couples and singles together are always messy.
The crazy part is it's not the couples, its the single folk!!

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
UPDATE!!!!!!! SO even though she stated she wanted to talk to me....... She change her mind a day later and stated she thought she was ready to talk to me but she changed her mind. In my heart, I know I didn't knowingly do anything wrong to his lady, so I am good. I am done with all of this foolishness with her and that situation.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux

Exactly I knew not one damn thing about her situation with this man, nor did I care. She was non mf factor and still is!!!