What is/was your favourite thing about church/congregational worship???

Guh suh
Reactions
22,436 224 67
Alleybux
Mine is testimony and then devotion/songs of praise.

I have good memories/feelings of listening to the testimony of others.

And that feeling of being lifted up by praise music amongst others, singing, its just an unrivalled feeling

Reactions
7,270 150 18
Alleybux
I love it when everyone is so focused on praising and worshiping God, in unity. It's one of my favourite things about going to church, I feel like we could be there for hours and I'd be so happy

Reactions
49,891 669 431
Alleybux
The choir and the clothes. Once I see what everyone is wearing, and the Choir is done singing, I’m ready to leave.

And depending on who’s cooking, the church food was my favorite part too. They would rotate kitchen duties, and this one woman made the best butter pound cake and Mac and cheese I’d ever tasted. She also would fry chicken, then glaze it over with a pineapple barbecue sauce. OMG! People who didn’t even attend church would show up afterwards to buy plates lol. Even though the church is massive, you could smell when she was in charge of the kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions
535 13 2
Alleybux
Mine is testimony and then devotion/songs of praise.

I have good memories/feelings of listening to the testimony of others.

And that feeling of being lifted up by praise music amongst others, singing, its just an unrivalled feeling

I love the smell of an old church and the stained glass. I also like taking communion. I love traditional hymns of the Anglican/Episcopal services and I enjoy the book of common prayer.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Hood Moment That You're Not Proud Of?
I knew some wild people when I was younger. One time a dude we was cool with was in a shootout, then gone knock on the door and hand me the mf...
Ready To Love Season 4-Houston(again)
On the beginning of the other video about Tressa he said that he is going to start working on his teeth but it’s going to take a lot of work &...
UZI and JT on the cover of ARENA HOMME
I am convince JT or her people are in this thread being extra defensive.
Why Is The Black Diaspora So Disengaged From Each Other?
ive been noticing the really odd, harmful and negative views we have of each other. I’ve noticed a lot of africans view black Europeans as very...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Of course Kimmie's back because the coast is clear for now. The mess with J Speaks, Keke, and Cly is distracting everybody.
Child Murderer Joseph Cambron Asks Court to Address Him With Feminine Pronouns
I don't fuck with TIMs but please be aware of when LSA is trying to radicalize you, like posting old ass articles from 2014. This case was...
Top Bottom