What is your favorite song from an animated movie?

Reactions
358 1
Alleybux
"BE PREPARED" - Scar's Song on the Lion King
The music is GREAT and has evil mixed with drama..it's a masterpiece

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reactions
3,706 55 13
Alleybux
Everybody wants to be a Cat - The Aristocats

Real shit. This joint was mad funky.

And also the Cruella De Vil theme song bc she was the prototype (except for the animal butchery)

Last edited:

The Culture

Recent Posts

Another massive brawl breaks out at Miami Airport 'over masks'
So only thing unharmed, is the fake LV bag that remained perched during the whole debacle.
The Ghana tea thread
There are so many DL gay guys in Ghana that I’m trying to understand why they can’t just live their truth. It’s so sad to watch them trying so...
"Don't look down on DOMESTIC TRAVEL (U.S.)"
I side-eye people who think they're more cultured because they've been to Cancun 3x and the Bahamas 4x. This country is extremely beautiful and...
Plus Size Shay
ok wait ...Shay said this is a coverup for her 2 piece bathing suit. Then she said she can wear this with a tank top. Is she planning wearing the...
Is it too late to ask for recommendation letters?
@justadreamer I just stumbled upon this thread, and now I feel like it left me on a cliffhanger like it’s a soap opera. What was the end result...
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
Does anyone know who pressa’s bro BFRbundog’s wife is? He always talks about her but keeps her hidden. Maybe his babymother or someone who was...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
if ur able to work and aren’t working, instead collecting other ppls money and living off them, that’s above ur means So...you don't know that WE...
Top Bottom