Quantcast

What is your holy grail for fading dark marks?

missmisha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
170,272 7,763 5,725
Alleybux
1618004240497.jpeg

missmisha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
170,272 7,763 5,725
Alleybux

I was developing a nasty rash on the right side of my face due to my skin being congested under my masks. They turned really dark and this stuff sloughed it off in 3 weeks. I’m not exaggerating. I think most skincare is all hype and Branding but this stuff is amazing.
Also keeps your face from getting oily as hell in the summer if you’re combination like me.

Facetothesun

thedivinefeminine
Reaction score
Reactions
792 33 1
Alleybux
Tretinoin .5 w/hydroquinone - Rx by Dermatica
Tranexamic acid - Naturium
Porebright Serum N20 Pro with 20% Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid - Facetheory (another ordinary competitor)
I rotate nights for the porebright serum and tret
I use the txa in my morning routine
and I bathe in sunscreen.

3am

Sawltie
Reaction score
Reactions
206,120 4,581 2,070
Alleybux
I was developing a nasty rash on the right side of my face due to my skin being congested under my masks. They turned really dark and this stuff sloughed it off in 3 weeks. I’m not exaggerating. I think most skincare is all hype and Branding but this stuff is amazing.
Also keeps your face from getting oily as hell in the summer if you’re combination like me.

I purchased it after I saw your post. I’ve been using it for a few days so far. Can’t wait for it to work its magic. And thanks for recommending it!

Goldieslacks

Players only love you when they're playing
Reaction score
Reactions
608 69 27
Alleybux
Holika aloe vera gel, it faded two acne scars on my face within a few days

ShadyEsq

⚜️Creole. ADOS.Proud ⚜️
Reaction score
Reactions
267,811 10,509 1,537
Alleybux
This year, I have managed to get my entire body the same tone by my damned self (anal bleaching a few years ago left me traumatized, go ahead and drag me). Not only did I eradicate hyperpigmentation but I did it on the cheap.

I have not read through the thread but I have a few things that will work (unless you have sensitive skin) relatively quickly if you are consistent. I used a different method for different areas so if anyone needs help with a particular area, tag me and include the area you’re attempting to clear.

moneycharm

2024 Hottie Year
Reaction score
Reactions
85,934 3,647 910
Alleybux
This year, I have managed to get my entire body the same tone by my damned self (anal bleaching a few years ago left me traumatized, go ahead and drag me). Not only did I eradicate hyperpigmentation but I did it on the cheap.

I have not read through the thread but I have a few things that will work (unless you have sensitive skin) relatively quickly if you are consistent. I used a different method for different areas so if anyone needs help with a particular area, tag me and include the area you’re attempting to clear.
Do you have tips for clearing hyperpigmentation on the forehead and elbows? So far I been using a cream and serum for discoloration by Good Molecules and Topicals Faded cream.

ShadyEsq

⚜️Creole. ADOS.Proud ⚜️
Reaction score
Reactions
267,811 10,509 1,537
Alleybux
Do you have tips for clearing hyperpigmentation on the forehead and elbows? So far I been using a cream and serum for discoloration by Good Molecules and Topicals Faded cream.

If you do not have very sensitive facial skin, this is relatively cheap, fast, and very effective.
Caveat: these may not be for everyone but worked very quickly for me

1. Once every 3rd day (can be used on the entire face or just the effected area) 2. Twice daily- cleanse the affected area w/a mixture of a very mild soap (ie liquid Ivory or unscented Dove) and 1/8 teaspoon of this:https://a.co/d/9bVAJiY. Let the mixture sit on the hyperpigmentated areas for 5 minutes thn rinse off thoroughly.
3. Twice Daily-Apply a swipe of The Ordinary’s Glycolic Acid Toner OR this more effective dupe https://a.co/d/6Emc8iJ
4. Sunscreen
5. Moisturize.
**Use step 2 ONLY in areas of facial hyperpigmentation and ONLY until the area is faded...discontinue once your skin is even. Ignoring this advice and using he mixture on your entire face will eventually have you out here looking crazy like Sammy Sosa 2.0 …if you are my skin tone, ignoring my advice will eventually cause random red clown spots or worse. Again, STOP using the mixture in step 2 once the areas of hyperpigmentation fade and your skin is even.

Two fast, inexpensive, and highly effective methods

First method for mild to moderate hyperpigmentation.

1. Once every third day- The Ordinary Peeling Solution.
2. Twice a at two forconsecutive days after Step 1: rub both elbows well with half lemon and let it dry for about 5 minutes. Then, mix one and a half tablespoons each of baking soda and sugar. Using the lemon, exfoliate both elbows well (mixture will fizz)...leave on for 5 minutes before washing off.
3. Follow step 2 with a swipe of The Ordinary’s Glycolic Toner OR this more effective dupe https://a.co/d/7WvGifV
4. Sunscreen
5. Moisturixe

The Second Method for more severe discoloration (but not for sensitive skin) I posted here:
Natrium Glycolic Body Wash? Is it worth it?
**If using this method, use regularly ONLY on the hyperpigmented knees and/or elbows until discoloration fades…if you fail to follow that advice, your limbs will eventually be a different color from your body.

Last edited:

moneycharm

2024 Hottie Year
Reaction score
Reactions
85,934 3,647 910
Alleybux
If you do not have very sensitive facial skin, this is relatively cheap, fast, and very effective.

1. Once every 3rd day (can be used on the entire face or just the effected area) 2. Twice daily- cleanse the affected area w/a mixture of a very mild soap (ie liquid Ivory or unscented Dove) and 1/8 teaspoon of this:https://a.co/d/9bVAJiY. Let the mixture sit on the hyperpigmentated areas for 5 minutes thn rinse off thoroughly.
3. Twice Daily-Apply a swipe of The Ordinary’s Glycolic Acid Toner OR this more effective dupe https://a.co/d/6Emc8iJ
4. Sunscreen
5. Moisturize.
**Use step 2 ONLY in areas of facial hyperpigmentation and ONLY until the area is faded...discontinue once your skin is even. Ignoring this advice and using he mixture on your entire face will eventually have you out here looking crazy like Sammy Sosa 2.0 …if you are my skin tone, ignoring my advice will eventually cause random red clown spots or worse. Again, STOP using the mixture in step 2 once the areas of hyperpigmentation fade and your skin is even.

2. Twice a at two forconsecutive days after Step 1: rub both elbows well with half lemon and let it dry for about 5 minutes. Then, mix one and a half tablespoons each of baking soda and sugar. Using the lemon, exfoliate both elbows well (mixture will fizz)...leave on for 5 minutes before washing off.
3. Follow step 2 with a swipe of The Ordinary’s Glycolic Toner OR this more effective dupe https://a.co/d/7WvGifV
4. Sunscreen
5. Moisturixe

The Second Method for more severe discoloration (but not for sensitive skin) I posted here:
**If using this method, use regularly ONLY on the hyperpigmented knees and/or elbows until discoloration fades…if you fail to follow that advice, your limbs will eventually be a different color from your body.
Thank you for breaking it all the way down. I'm going to try it.

GlossyG

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,779 770 162
Alleybux
How long di

4. Sunscreen
5. Moisturize.

4. Sunscreen
5. Moisturixe

How long did it take? I have a few scars from an accident but I don’t want it to create a light patch. I wouldn’t mind erasing some kp too

News Alley

Top Bottom