Quantcast

What Korean Drama are you watching now?

x2oseven

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,288 1,020 24
Alleybux
Hey guys, I know singles inferno is over, but have you seen the controversy brewing over that free$ia girl?

Apparently she's been mixing real and fake luxury goods in her outfits to promote a high class image. She also already had backing from an agency (supported by Chinese investors) since the beginning of her youtube channel creation.

An article summarizes it here but you have to translate the page

Edit: To add, the reason why people are upset is because she's been recently attending luxury brand events. They think it's insulting for a person backed by a company to be wearing fake outfits/accessories while having access to the real items at events.

Last edited:

C Me Fa Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,901 736 236
Alleybux
Gotta release this rant Ladies.I found a Turkish drama named Karadayi because the synopsis of the story caught my attention and I was pleasantly surprised after watching that they actually kiss...like passionately...see below that's them ummmhum.

The ML is Pure Alpha so The Romance between the leads is lit.
MV5BODM2ZDJhNTAtZWI1NS00MjE4LWE0OGMtNWFkM2RjYTI0ZDJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc4MTQyNTg@._V1_UY1200_CR518,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

The FL is also an Alpha but melts like a stick of butter would on Venus around him.
The ML is serious about his woman and a few scenes had me stuck
and rewinding because of the intense passion.

The story is about this Judge the FL and good guy turned criminal due trying to exonerate his father so he fakes his identity to work in her office while gathering evidence to free his Pops from jail.

Yall why they destroying the leads chemistry and killing my vibe that they started
by letting this obsessed hobbit scheme, lie, torture and eradicate everyone in his path for the FL that will never want him...Make it make sense Please...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Here he go kidnapping the only woman stupid enough to be with him...
zvJkI1.gif

I'm dropping it after 34 episodes because this scrawny man ain't about to steal my MLK weekend for 81 more episodes No Maam.

nicole91019

The beautiful one.
Reaction score
Reactions
19,591 125 9
Alleybux
Finished watching Stories of Yanxi Palace and I absolutely loved it! I’m very happy with the ending.

Ill start on Empress Ki tomorrow. I usually stick to foreign movies but I’m starting to venture into the tv shows now and I’m enjoying it.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
Gotta release this rant Ladies.I found a Turkish drama named Karadayi because the synopsis of the story caught my attention and I was pleasantly surprised after watching that they actually kiss...like passionately...see below that's them ummmhum.

The ML is Pure Alpha so The Romance between the leads is lit.
MV5BODM2ZDJhNTAtZWI1NS00MjE4LWE0OGMtNWFkM2RjYTI0ZDJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc4MTQyNTg@._V1_UY1200_CR518,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

The FL is also an Alpha but melts like a stick of butter would on Venus around him.
The ML is serious about his woman and a few scenes had me stuck
and rewinding because of the intense passion.

The story is about this Judge the FL and good guy turned criminal due trying to exonerate his father so he fakes his identity to work in her office while gathering evidence to free his Pops from jail.

Yall why they destroying the leads chemistry and killing my vibe that they started
by letting this obsessed hobbit scheme, lie, torture and eradicate everyone in his path for the FL that will never want him...Make it make sense Please...

Here he go kidnapping the only woman stupid enough to be with him...
zvJkI1.gif

I'm dropping it after 34 episodes because this scrawny man ain't about to steal my MLK weekend for 81 more episodes No Maam.

This sounds like it is right up @Whytho's alley.

NaNana1456

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,379 318 101
Alleybux
Y’all I’m watching love ft marriage and divorce and my blood pressure is through the rrrroooooffffffff!!! OMG I wanna burn everything down! This show is the definition of “men will embarrass you”!

Last edited:

Noir123

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
26 5
Alleybux
rewatching homcha is getting so boring. you guys got any action recommendations? like d.p

G0ssipgworl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,742 799 323
Alleybux
watching the new ep of OBS and lmao @ choi ung & yeon su f*ckin like rabbits since they got back together

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,661 1,450 501
Alleybux
Chile I'm watching "The King's Affection" on Netflix and my goodness, I want everyone with everyone!

Hwi/Daw-i needs to just be a thruple with Ji-un and Hyun and get all the loving and dimples she can stand. She can be a man or a woman. Or Ji-un can be with that mean girl too. I, for once, like the drama so much, that the romantic ending doesn't matter as much as the story itself. Good job!

And also Hwi and Ji-un's daddies could get it too.

G0ssipgworl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,742 799 323
Alleybux
Watching Mad for Each Other and I wanna know what Min-Kiyung income is because it seems like all she does is wander around and go to counseling lol meanwhile hwi-oh still got his mother handwashing his sh*tty underwear

DejaReve

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,003 79 33
Alleybux
Watching Mad for Each Other and I wanna know what Min-Kiyung income is because it seems like all she does is wander around and go to counseling lol meanwhile hwi-oh still got his mother handwashing his sh*tty underwear
Maybe off savings? At some point, they show what went down at her old job.

Anyways, I am so happy to see someone else watched Mad For Each Other. This drama gets no play, but I thought it was so cute and funny and a breeze to watch.

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,702 4,764 1,968
Alleybux
Couldn't finish when when the camellia blooms since I started to dislike the male leader treatment of pil gu father. Started watching Train.

G0ssipgworl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,742 799 323
Alleybux

Anyways, I am so happy to see someone else watched Mad For Each Other. This drama gets no play, but I thought it was so cute and funny and a breeze to watch.
Ok good to know. I was just thinking out loud lol I'm only on ep 3

Belle Gray

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,109 197 19
Alleybux
I've returned from hiatus and ironically I'm stuck with the temporary username, "Hiatus!" Smh.
erika-rhobh-season-10-tagline.gif

Updates: I NOW CLAIM YAMADA YUKI, and it's very serious. I saw the light. He's second in command to my king, Yamazaki Kento. Yuki is bold and fearless. He can play anyone!
origin_1.jpg

Drama Recommendations! Japan has been coming with it, especially.
Staring MY Yuki:
Koko wa Ima kara Rinri desu (2021): Not your typical sensei. He was so beautifully odd, haunting, and mysterious. Trigger warning: this deals with heavy issues.

Tokyo Revengers (2021): I didn't read the manga or watch the anime. It was really good IMO. It also starred three of my menz. The ML from Promise Cinderella was in it too. He looked much better. I guess it was the haircut after all.

More Jdramas:
Influence
(2021): This one blew my mind and don't want to spoil it.

Rinko-san wa Shite Mitai (2021): I know my sis @Whytho would approve. ML is the kind of man we like in jdramas...

Light & Quick Webdramas:
The Best Ending (2019)
Fork You Boss (2017)

BL Gang:

Utsukushii Kare (2021): PERFECTION.

Manner of Death (2020): This is unlike most BL and can be enjoyed by non-BL viewers. It's a crime thriller. MaxTul didn't disappoint either.

Mr. Cinderella (2021): Vietnamese drama on YT. Can a doctor and gangster fall in love??? I couldn't STAND that thug male nurse!!!!!! You'll love to hate him.
Currently Watching:
I'm currently watching the Player. It appears to be based on Dangerous Liaisons. Joss is giving strong Sebastian from Cruel Intentions vibes. He fits the character well and his fashions are on point.

I'm struggling to finish Show Window. That FL is such a disappointment. We've got the actress who played the baddest bih in kdrama, Yoojin from K2, and they write FL as weak, emotional, and dependent. ML needed a wife like FL from World of Married. She'd cut his breaks. This man continues to humiliate her and has been plotting this takeover from jump. I wish she was more cutthroat.

nicole91019

The beautiful one.
Reaction score
Reactions
19,591 125 9
Alleybux
I've returned from hiatus and ironically I'm stuck with the temporary username, "Hiatus!" Smh.
View attachment 3282784

Updates: I NOW CLAIM YAMADA YUKI, and it's very serious. I saw the light. He's second in command to my king, Yamazaki Kento. Yuki is bold and fearless. He can play anyone!
View attachment 3282771

Staring MY Yuki:
Koko wa Ima kara Rinri desu (2021): Not your typical sensei. He was so beautifully odd, haunting, and mysterious. Trigger warning: this deals with heavy issues.

Tokyo Revengers (2021): I didn't read the manga or watch the anime. It was really good IMO. It also starred three of my menz. The ML from Promise Cinderella was in it too. He looked much better. I guess it was the haircut after all.

More Jdramas:
Influence

Rinko-san wa Shite Mitai (2021): I know my sis @Whytho would approve. ML is the kind of man we like in jdramas...

Light & Quick Webdramas:
The Best Ending (2019)
Fork You Boss (2017)

BL Gang:

Manner of Death (2020): This is unlike most BL and can be enjoyed by non-BL viewers. It's a crime thriller. MaxTul didn't disappoint either.

Mr. Cinderella (2021): Vietnamese drama on YT. Can a doctor and gangster fall in love??? I couldn't STAND that thug male nurse!!!!!! You'll love to hate him.
Currently Watching:
I'm currently watching the Player. It appears to be based on Dangerous Liaisons. Joss is giving strong Sebastian from Cruel Intentions vibes. He fits the character well and his fashions are on point.

I'm struggling to finish Show Window. That FL is such a disappointment. We've got the actress who played the baddest bih in kdrama, Yoojin from K2, and they write FL as weak, emotional, and dependent. ML needed a wife like FL from World of Married. She'd cut his breaks. This man continues to humiliate her and has been plotting this takeover from jump. I wish she was more cutthroat. [/spoiler]
Definitely going to check out The Player. I’ve seen 3 adaptations of Dangerous Liaisons and loved them all (two were Asian). Now that I think about it, I’ve never read the book lol.

Whytho

**MRS. C M **
Reaction score
Reactions
47,731 1,143 62
Alleybux
View attachment 3282784

View attachment 3282771

Staring MY Yuki:

More Jdramas:
Influence

Light & Quick Webdramas:
The Best Ending (2019)
Fork You Boss (2017)

BL Gang:

Currently Watching:

I'm struggling to finish Show Window. That FL is such a disappointment. We've got the actress who played the baddest bih in kdrama, Yoojin from K2, and they write FL as weak, emotional, and dependent. ML needed a wife like FL from World of Married. She'd cut his breaks. This man continues to humiliate her and has been plotting this takeover from jump. I wish she was more cutthroat.
SIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!

I COULD LITERALLY CRY.. IVE MISSED YOU!

I was just thinking of you yesterday.

I've been enjoying watching Yuki grow as an actor.. I was rewatching Itazura Na Kiss: Love and Tokyo yesterday as it's my guilty pleasure and was thinking about all the work I've seen him in sense then and how he is really able to capture the personalities if the roles he takes.... Good Choice.

I need to watch the player but I wanted to wait until it finished airing. Although I'm breaking my own rule by watching F4 Thailand but that storyline is my other guilty fav.

Belle Gray

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,109 197 19
Alleybux
SIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!

I've been enjoying watching Yuki grow as an actor.. I was rewatching Itazura Na Kiss: Love and Tokyo yesterday as it's my guilty pleasure and was thinking about all the work I've seen him in sense then and how he is really able to capture the personalities if the roles he takes.... Good Choice.

I need to watch the player but I wanted to wait until it finished airing. Although I'm breaking my own rule by watching F4 Thailand but that storyline is my other guilty fav.
I missed you too!

I have to credit you because I was never interested in Yuki, but then you put me onto Homeroom. His talent can't be denied. I had no idea he's the son of a former pro baseball player. He cried talking about how hard it was for him at first because people dismissed him for nepotism. He really worked hard. I respect him.

Oh! There's one more Thai drama. It's a taboo noona romance, though. Are We Alright (2021). I wish they made ML at least a 22 year old senior (if he had to be in college) instead of an 18 year old freshman. FL is 40 and married with a son.:sweat: Apart from that, it's a great drama dealing with the breakdown of a marriage and Stella getting her groove back. I'm halfway through. The leads have great chemistry (ML is RL 28) and there's good drama. Thailand does messy well.

*Your Minho did you proud on that new song!!!! It's a bop. I loved the mv. He ate it up! I see he doesn't let you go far with all those surveillance cameras installed.:ROFLMAO:

C Me Fa Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,901 736 236
Alleybux
I watched Mad About You late last year and I never even wondered how she afforded that Beautiful Apartment. If it wasn't savings then Korean disability checks pay really well if you can't work due debilitating anxiety and need medication.

You're right it's a hidden Netflix gem indeed. I plan to watch it again this year because I adored the leads and thought it was Hilarious.

Whytho

**MRS. C M **
Reaction score
Reactions
47,731 1,143 62
Alleybux
I missed you too!

I have to credit you because I was never interested in Yuki, but then you put me onto Homeroom. His talent can't be denied. I had no idea he's the son of a former pro baseball player. He cried talking about how hard it was for him at first because people dismissed him for nepotism. He really worked hard. I respect him.

Oh! There's one more Thai drama. It's a taboo noona romance, though. Are We Alright (2021). I wish they made ML at least a 22 year old senior (if he had to be in college) instead of an 18 year old freshman. FL is 40 and married with a son.:sweat: Apart from that, it's a great drama dealing with the breakdown of a marriage and Stella getting her groove back. I'm halfway through. The leads have great chemistry (ML is RL 28) and there's good drama. Thailand does messy well.

*Your Minho did you proud on that new song!!!! It's a bop. I loved the mv. He ate it up! I see he doesn't let you go far with all those surveillance cameras installed.:ROFLMAO:
I actually started are we alright.. but I have such a hard time with Anne as an actress lol. I know she's an OG Thai actress and did a lot of work back in the day with my slap kiss king Ken . But idk what it is I struggle lol

I LOVE the heartbreak song an MV it gave me everything.. and all his performances and stages of it have been very satisfying.

I'm the most willing hostage to him.. he can watch me all day and night

DejaReve

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,003 79 33
Alleybux
Chile I'm watching "The King's Affection" on Netflix and my goodness, I want everyone with everyone!

Hwi/Daw-i needs to just be a thruple with Ji-un and Hyun and get all the loving and dimples she can stand. She can be a man or a woman. Or Ji-un can be with that mean girl too. I, for once, like the drama so much, that the romantic ending doesn't matter as much as the story itself. Good job!

And also Hwi and Ji-un's daddies could get it too.
LSA kdrama recommendations do not miss. The King's Affection isn't searing up my soul like The Red Sleeve did - which I never would've checked out but for all yalls recs. But it's pretty good.

I used to have some kind of disdain about Korean singers acting. I'm not into kpop and the little I saw of singers acting was like watching paint dry but even less interesting. But Lee Junho stomped all over those preconceptions with his heavy king boots. Rowoon is a capable actor too. Very pleasant surprise.

Ok good to know. I was just thinking out loud lol I'm only on ep 3
I had questions too when I started watching it lol. Like why I should keep watching this ridiculousness with all the screaming and the male lead crapping his pants? I cannot deal with bathroom humor 99.9% of the time. But I'm glad I kept up with it.The way this series won my heart...
You're right it's a hidden Netflix gem indeed. I plan to watch it again this year because I adored the leads and thought it was Hilarious.
Yes! The leads were so good. The chemistry was nice. You could tell Mad For Each Other didn't have the budget to be a high gloss production, but the direction and the way the story was crafted together was really satisfying.

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,968 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
Where do yall watch shows with English subs?

MyAsianTV hasn't updated Bad and Crazy and ep10 been out for at least 3 days, so I'm goin a lil crazy

after I finish this show, I think I'll start branching out with other actors or at least check out Wi Hajoon's stuff. There's a clip that keeps making the rounds where he played a psycho(?) that I wanna see.

samosamo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,652 301 21
Alleybux
Hello! I'm a longtime luker (lol) and decided to get an account to join the convo because Kdramas have me in a chokehold and no one in my social group tolerates them. I'm a little all over the place in terms of genre's I like but I think from all the ones I've watched The Red Sleeve is by FAR the best written just overall kdrama i've seen. I'll watch old ones too just finished Coffee Prince (show should've ended after the reveal because it just kept dragging for soo long), I watched My lovely Sam Soon and actually really liked it despite some outdated problematic/behavior. I like Park SeoJoon even though the more i've seen of him outside of dramas the more conservative and bro-ish he comes off like something's off with him but I can 't exactly put my finger on it. but haven't watched Fight My Way or Itaweaon Class. I actually really loved his character and chemistry in A Witch's Romance.

Recent faves: Yumi's Cells, Mr. Queen, Move To Heaven, The Devil Judge, True Beauty, Vincenzo, Hyena, It's Ok to Not Be Ok, Search WWW, Dali & Cocky Prince (even though all the side characters were just awful and made the show way more stressful than it needed to be).

Currently watching Bulgasal and i'm disappointed because it's a great storyline with really good execution but its dragging in terms of reveals, characterization (the main fl is so annyoing like not even a good actress with like ZERO chemistry with the ml but Lee Joon is doing amazing) Was watching Extradionary You but can't seem to finish it and then i realized I just like the second lead alot better and so I watched his other show Do La Sol La Sol the main actress and second lead there was annoying but everyone else made up for it.

Sorry to ramble lol looking forward to commenting more and getting more recommendations. I've watched ALOT of dramas in the past two years and so from time to time i like to check this place out for recommendations and sometimes I've feel like i've watched all the good ones lol. So i'm open!

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
AvenueX has done a review on the drama that has me at the edge of my seat. Y'all better watch this one. Reset - Halfway Review/Recommendation [CC]

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
View attachment 3282784

View attachment 3282771

Staring MY Yuki:

More Jdramas:
Influence

Light & Quick Webdramas:
The Best Ending (2019)
Fork You Boss (2017)

BL Gang:

Currently Watching:

Mind @Whytho don't cut your throat for her man Joss. You know how serious she is about him. LOL!!!

Glad to have you back.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
SIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!

How is F4 Thailand going? Give me a review on it so I can see if it is worthy of my time. And I just finished watching 2gether and Still 2gether with Sarawat and Tine. Love them as a BL couple. Are they a BL couple in this one too? Just kidding. Or am I? LOL!!!

Belle Gray

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,109 197 19
Alleybux
I actually started are we alright.. but I have such a hard time with Anne as an actress lol. I know she's an OG Thai actress and did a lot of work back in the day with my slap kiss king Ken . But idk what it is I struggle lol

I LOVE the heartbreak song an MV it gave me everything.. and all his performances and stages of it have been very satisfying.

I'm the most willing hostage to him.. he can watch me all day and night
I thought it was just me! I believe there were other actresses more suited for the role. Anne comes off a bit harsh. They needed someone softer. She's not my style. Usually I'll drop a series if I can't stand the lead (like Dilraba), but the plot, ML, and that messy rich girl keep me watching.

Mind @Whytho don't cut your throat for her man Joss. You know how serious she is about him. LOL!!!

Glad to have you back.
LOL No ma'am! I keep my statements strictly professional. I almost lost my life in here on a couple occasions. For the record, I have NO interest in any of my sister's menz. I was just joking those times because I was bored and enjoyed the dragging I and others received. Seo Joon is still helping me grow back my edges after the Peter Lee incident. I'm content with my harem.

I REPEAT: Minho and Joss are family. I only have one Shinee bias, and that's Jonghyun, eternally.
i-dont-want-no-trouble-kevin-hart.gif

C Me Fa Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,901 736 236
Alleybux
Where do yall watch shows with English subs?

MyAsianTV hasn't updated Bad and Crazy and ep10 been out for at least 3 days, so I'm goin a lil crazy

after I finish this show, I think I'll start branching out with other actors or at least check out Wi Hajoon's stuff. There's a clip that keeps making the rounds where he played a psycho(?) that I wanna see.
Anywhere Everywhere. Netflix Viki YouTube are my Fav Streaming Sites. If I'm desperate enough I'll go to Dramacool, Tdrama,net or kissasian.
Hello! I'm a longtime luker (lol) and decided to get an account to join the convo because Kdramas have me in a chokehold and no one in my social group tolerates them. I'm a little all over the place in terms of genre's I like but I think from all the ones I've watched The Red Sleeve is by FAR the best written just overall kdrama i've seen. I'll watch old ones too just finished Coffee Prince (show should've ended after the reveal because it just kept dragging for soo long), I watched My lovely Sam Soon and actually really liked it despite some outdated problematic/behavior. I like Park SeoJoon even though the more i've seen of him outside of dramas the more conservative and bro-ish he comes off like something's off with him but I can 't exactly put my finger on it. but haven't watched Fight My Way or Itaweaon Class. I actually really loved his character and chemistry in A Witch's Romance.

Recent faves: Yumi's Cells, Mr. Queen, Move To Heaven, The Devil Judge, True Beauty, Vincenzo, Hyena, It's Ok to Not Be Ok, Search WWW, Dali & Cocky Prince (even though all the side characters were just awful and made the show way more stressful than it needed to be).

Currently watching Bulgasal and i'm disappointed because it's a great storyline with really good execution but its dragging in terms of reveals, characterization (the main fl is so annyoing like not even a good actress with like ZERO chemistry with the ml but Lee Joon is doing amazing) Was watching Extradionary You but can't seem to finish it and then i realized I just like the second lead alot better and so I watched his other show Do La Sol La Sol the main actress and second lead there was annoying but everyone else made up for it.

Sorry to ramble lol looking forward to commenting more and getting more recommendations. I've watched ALOT of dramas in the past two years and so from time to time i like to check this place out for recommendations and sometimes I've feel like i've watched all the good ones lol. So i'm open!

Welcome Samosamo

from your list I Loved Hyena, Move to Heaven, and my Fav Sang Tae in Its Ok Not To Be Ok....

How is F4 Thailand going? Give me a review on it so I can see if it is worthy of my time. And I just finished watching 2gether and Still 2gether with Sarawat and Tine. Love them as a BL couple. Are they a BL couple in this one too? Just kidding. Or am I? LOL!!!

How do I put this...

It's an extremely condensed version of Meteor Garden and the budget is...pandemified...the acting has improved though.

Belle Gray

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,109 197 19
Alleybux

meghanmarkle.gif

Welcome! You have exquisite taste. Search: WWW and Vincenzo are two of my favorite dramas of all time. I hope we get more like Search: WWW. I can't wait for season 2 of Yumi's Cells. Yoo Babi was such a wonderful character. I want to see his story arc.

Just to help with the onboarding, this list of actors are off limits for claims and partnerships. I look forward to your posts!
Just in case anyone else or the same font has amnesia...

View attachment 2952809
REMINDER: These actors are claimed by @Belle Park:

Korea Division: Song Joong Ki, Park Seo Joon, Lee Min Ki, Kim Bum, Lee Dong Wook, MIN NAM GOONG, Lee Myung Soo, and Sung Hoon.

NEWLY ADDED: Kwak Dong Yeon. (PULL UP!)

Japan Division: Yamazaki Kento, Yokohama Ryusei, Sato Takeru, Machida Keita, and Akaso Eiji. *Yamada Yuki as of 1/17/22

China Division: Yang Yang and Gong Jun.

Taiwan Division: Evan Luo.

Thailand Division: Boun Noppanut, my nephew Smart Chisanupong, and Luke Voyage.

To stay relevant, MY MAN Lee Myung Soo is looking fine as wine in the military and starring in a musical (unfortunately with Chanyeol). Stream all of his dramas on paid services, juseyo~.
View attachment 2952813

NoctisCat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,283 275 13
Alleybux
I binged Snowdrop recently and y'all, I am not sure if the ml has always been hot or maybe he fits this role like a glove but he has me feeling some type of way. Lol I need to watch D.P before I make my mind up about him though.
1642599144151.png

Anyway, I was sceptical (skeptical) going into the series and I was meh through episode 1 and 2 but by the end of episode 4, I was fully invested in the storyline. Its not perfect (and can sometimes feel slightly draggy due to the episode length etc) but its truly an engaging series so far...it keeps one guessing and I truly have no idea how it would end/they would wrap up the story.

Side note: When I watched the first four episodes, I understood why South Koreans were so mad but I feel that things become somewhat resolved in the proceeding episodes (I am an outsider though, so what do I know?).

Question: Is this Jisoo's first acting gig? She is not bad but I am surprised that they gave her fl as a rookie actress.

Despite the less than glowing review, I would highly recommend this drama.

GoodFun

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,756 143 40
Alleybux
I binged Snowdrop recently and y'all, I am not sure if the ml has always been hot or maybe he fits this role like a glove but he has me feeling some type of way. Lol I need to watch D.P before I make my mind up about him though.
View attachment 3287910

Anyway, I was sceptical (skeptical) going into the series and I was meh through episode 1 and 2 but by the end of episode 4, I was fully invested in the storyline. Its not perfect (and can sometimes feel slightly draggy due to the episode length etc) but its truly an engaging series so far...it keeps one guessing and I truly have no idea how it would end/they would wrap up the story.

Side note: When I watched the first four episodes, I understood why South Koreans were so mad but I feel that things become somewhat resolved in the proceeding episodes (I am an outsider though, so what do I know?).

Question: Is this Jisoo's first acting gig? She is not bad but I am surprised that they gave her fl as a rookie actress.

Despite the less than glowing review, I would highly recommend this drama.

Ooh girl, he has two Noona dramas that he’s excellent in. Would rec Something in the Rain over the other one. Both on Netflix.

NoctisCat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,283 275 13
Alleybux
Ooh girl, he has two Noona dramas that he’s excellent in. Would rec Something in the Rain over the other one. Both on Netflix.
See, I saw him in Something in the rain, and saw an episode or two of the other one. I have also seen him on prison playlist (lol his interaction with Loopy was everything). But he did nothing for me...he was just a lovable bear and that is it. But in Snowdrop...shees!!! He went all alpha male...

1642603871485.png

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
I thought it was just me! I believe there were other actresses more suited for the role. Anne comes off a bit harsh. They needed someone softer. She's not my style. Usually I'll drop a series if I can't stand the lead (like Dilraba), but the plot, ML, and that messy rich girl keep me watching.

LOL No ma'am! I keep my statements strictly professional. I almost lost my life in here on a couple occasions. For the record, I have NO interest in any of my sister's menz. I was just joking those times because I was bored and enjoyed the dragging I and others received. Seo Joon is still helping me grow back my edges after the Peter Lee incident. I'm content with my harem.

I REPEAT: Minho and Joss are family. I only have one Shinee bias, and that's Jonghyun, eternally.
View attachment 3286897

You don't want no trouble, but I do. I will not stop until I make Joss Wayar MINE.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
Anywhere Everywhere. Netflix Viki YouTube are my Fav Streaming Sites. If I'm desperate enough I'll go to Dramacool, Tdrama,net or kissasian.

Welcome Samosamo

from your list I Loved Hyena, Move to Heaven, and my Fav Sang Tae in Its Ok Not To Be Ok....

How do I put this...

It's an extremely condensed version of Meteor Garden and the budget is...pandemified...the acting has improved though.

I never watched Meteor Garden although I see recommendation for it everywhere. But Boy Over Flowers taught me a damn good lesson. Just because everybody else likes it, don't mean I will.

GoodFun

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,756 143 40
Alleybux
See, I saw him in Something in the rain, and saw an episode or two of the other one. I have also seen him on prison playlist (lol his interaction with Loopy was everything). But he did nothing for me...he was just a lovable bear and that is it. But in Snowdrop...shees!!! He went all alpha male...

View attachment 3288064

LMAO experienced the exact same thing.

He also did some docu series with KBS where they followed him to NYC

C Me Fa Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,901 736 236
Alleybux