What race of men does bw match with?

elle33

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
79,221 19,058 26,397
Alleybux
There has been numerous threads about how bm belong with ww because they are the same: evil, destructive, liars, cheaters etc. And that they are privileged and don't take responsiblity. With that said, with which men do bw belong with?

LLCoolFae

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,790 310 75
Alleybux
Date someone who makes you happy and treats you like a queen.

For some black women that means marrying a black man; for others that means marrying a man from another race. Men may not even be an option for some black women.

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,018 14,698 19,660
Alleybux
Choose your fighter

1626994773223.png

1626994786273.png

1626994803625.png

1626994818159.png

1626994839672.png

1626994868228.jpeg

1626994891399.png

BrooklynsFinestDime

Gorgeous Member
Reaction score
Reactions
108,925 5,829 4,204
Alleybux
By the logic of the last thread, fonts were inadvertently saying that white women are the perfect match for every race of men that isn’t white due to the “one degree of separation from leading the patriarchy”. It would also include gay white men as well.

Nobody wants to focus on that though because the gay Black man in the video wanted to push his agenda (probably towards the men he desires but feels slighted by because they do not desire him) and had to cutely point out that gay men are two degrees of separation away from ruling the patriarchy.

So, by the logic of the last thread that fonts are going crazy in, that would leave Black women with… non-White gay men as their “perfect” and most “relatable” match.

Foot, meet mouth.

SavageKarter

-vs- Everybody
Reaction score
Reactions
42,354 2,458 2,717
Alleybux
I’m guessing Russian. There leader has already advised them on how the US corporation needs to pay us

elle33

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
79,221 19,058 26,397
Alleybux
See a font just admitted that they make these comparisons between bm and white women to make it seem like bw and white men are the same and match the best.

perseph0ne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
221,509 11,796 9,982
Alleybux
By the logic of the last thread, fonts were inadvertently saying that white women are the perfect match for every race of men that isn’t white due to the “one degree of separation from leading the patriarchy”. It would also include gay white men as well.

Nobody wants to focus on that though because the gay Black man in the video wanted to push his agenda (probably towards the men he desires but feels slighted by because they do not desire him) and had to cutely point out that gay men are two degrees of separation away from ruling the patriarchy.

So, by the logic of the last thread that fonts are going crazy in, that would leave Black women with… non-White gay men as their “perfect” and most “relatable” match.

Foot, meet mouth.

even then the logic is still flawed because different ethnicities of white women value and are associated with different relationship behaviors.

"White" as a general standard is just racism and the product of social conditioning. I can tell you this a white American woman is nothing like a Jewish woman who is nothing like a Brit/Russian/French/German/Greek/Italian etc. Some of these white women are not only a pain in the ass, their cultural norms and social behaviors would make them a holy nightmare who make terrible wives outside of their own ethnicity.

For example, Russian women have a horrible reputation in Europe and Asia. Aint no Europeans or Asians looking for no mail-order-Russian bride. lol. Russian is considered fresh imported white artic trash. Like to the point that when you are in these international locations the popular general consensus would be an assumption that shes likely mean, alcoholic, selfish, vapid and emotionally abusive as wives and mothers. By default, a Russian woman is instantaneously associated with desperate and manipulative who only use men for money and green cards. American men seem to fetishize Russian women tho.

Similar can be said about the difference in Asians. All Asian women arent considered equal-- even to other Asians. When I lived there, I heard Chinese, Korean and other Asian men say that Japense women are the ideal wife. On the flipside, Chinese women had a reputation as the worst and least desired Asian woman. Meanwhile Jewish men are known for general Asian women preferences.. Esp for a 2nd wife bc Jewish men have a rep for hating Jewish women bc they consider them overbearing and controlling like their own Jewish mother.

Another example is the way American men vs others view American women. IME and observation, British, Australian, and Israeli men LOVE American women. To them, esp Brits, American women make great wives. Meanwhile the reverse can be said about how American men view American women. To American and Chinese men, American women are often considered feminist, overly opinionated b!tches. haha. The opposite of a good wife.

like i said, white is relative. Using it as an all encompassing umbrella is asinine.

Last edited:

collegegal1997

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
96,354 1,820 449
Alleybux
umm, our own race of men lol... believe it or not, black men come with all sorts of personalities, types, looks JUST LIKE black women..

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,494 9,787 12,319
Alleybux
That’s one stupid ass thread fasho.
Sometimes I wonder if this forum is the dumbest place on earth...but it sure is entertaining....
I have seen or heard it all now..

so race is automatically synonymous with personality, character, values, etc...now?.....lol

The Big Payback

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,138 59 33
Alleybux
same: evil, destructive, liars, cheaters etc. And that they are privileged and don't take responsiblity

These threads are amusing yet tragic.

OP just described — more or less — the history of western civilization: Colonialism, slavery, imperialism, segregation, environmental racism, school to prison pipeline, the modern Republican Party, etc.. These were all created by white men.

It’s very telling that so many fonts have such a high opinion of white men, or, believe that white women are inherently very different from white men. It shows me that most of these fonts are delusional and never studied, lived around or worked in majority YT spaces.

Last edited:

LeBronFan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,803 2,676 1,826
Alleybux
Non-White males.

They have a lot options to choose from, with the population of Non-White males (Victims of White Supremacy), living under the system of White Supremacy.
I've adopted the definition to the term of Racism (White Supremacy) from Gus T. Renegade host of The C.O.W.S. podcast program:
The C.O.W.S. w/ Andrea Freeman: How Racists Keep Black Moms from Breastfeeding

"A global system of people who classify themselves as White and are dedicated to abusing and or subjugating everyone in the known universe whom they classify as not White."

I guess the questions, I'd ask myself.

1. Do Black ladies (Victims of White Supremacy), understand that Non-White males are their equals under the system of White Supremacy?
Produce Justice - Is It Ok to Have xes with a Prisoner of War - Neely Fuller Jr.

2. Will Black ladies not fall Victim to the "Cinderella fairy tale" programming?

3. Or will they simply settle for a White man, who makes them feel "good", "wanted" while we still have yet to establish a system of Justice?
Neely Fuller Jr- Universal Man with Universal Woman

Neely Fuller Jr- How To Measure Justice

Justice:
1. Guaranteeing that no person is mistreated.

2. Guaranteeing that the person who needs help the most, gets the most constructive help.

4. Do Black ladies even care about a system of Justice?

Personally, as a Black male.
I don't shame Black ladies, I truly hope they will be honest with themselves; and acknowledge reality for what it is.

I wish Black ladies luck in making correct decisions in their life.
Just my personal thoughts and views (07/25/2021).
Peace.
:peace