Quantcast

What should I say? Am I wrong?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,622 495,007 222,887
Alleybux
I said “I don’t want you helping no females but me, of course”.

He got upset and said he can do what the f he wants. He goes off into a rant basically repeating that he’ll do what he wants. I felt hurt asf because we’be been together for 2 Yrs now (a heading on 3 next year) and I’m confused why I got that response. I know I was being possessive but I thought it was okay to be possessive with my Man. He acts possessive with me too. Afterwards, he says I took it the wrong way.

If your man yells and goes off in a angry rant saying “I can do what the F I wanna do, you can’t stop me”...what am I suppose to think that means. Also in the argument he told me he doesn’t even see himself getting married and I’m focused on the wrong things. I did mention I’m into marriage from since beginning of us dating.

Now I’m over here rethinking our whole relationship. Am I freaking out about a petty argument? I told my friend and she’s like marriage isn’t important.

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,793 7,909 741
Alleybux
... Also in the argument he told me he doesn’t even see himself getting married and I’m focused on the wrong things. I did mention I’m into marriage from since beginning of us dating.

Now I’m over here rethinking our whole relationship. Am I freaking out about a petty argument? I told my friend and she’s like marriage isn’t important.

If you stay with him and put up with his sh!t you are a fool. He essentially told you he doesn't plan to marry you. Find yourself a man who shares your values and will marry you.

Tomato says that your friend is "a dumb chicken." He is very accurate when he judges people.

How old are you? You sound young.

Tea for me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,054 978 203
Alleybux
Just being nosy but what did he help another women with?

Also, this can’t be the first time you guys have had this fight, is it?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
If you stay with him and put up with his sh!t you are a fool. He essentially told you he doesn't plan to marry you. Find yourself a man who shares your values and will marry you.

Tomato says that your friend is "a dumb chicken." He is very accurate when he judges people.

How old are you? You sound young.
I wasn’t planning on getting married young or anything. I just know that’s something I would want for myself when the time is right.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Just being nosy but what did he help another women with?

Also, this can’t be the first time you guys have had this fight, is it?

Yes, we argued about this years ago. About a year and half, a female friend called him and needed his help. She wanted him to pick her up because she was having issues with her abusive boyfriend. I felt uncomfortable because if it was me, he would give hell about it. I still felt weirded out due to his reaction when I said I had a male friend. He was very jealous of my male friend so I was like if I can’t do this...then you can’t do that.

26Rings

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,904 190 29
Alleybux
Yes, we argued about this years ago. About a year and half, a female friend called him and needed his help. She wanted him to pick her up because she was having issues with her abusive boyfriend. I felt uncomfortable because if it was me, he would give hell about it. I still felt weirded out due to his reaction when I said I had a male friend. He was very jealous of my male friend so I was like if I can’t do this...then you can’t do that.
Yikes. His friend was in distress.
Granted he sounds insecure AF, you sound unreasonable and likely insecure as well.

I would work on that rather than talk about marriage at this point. You're young.

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux

He got upset and said he can do what the f he wants. He goes off into a rant basically repeating that he’ll do what he wants. I felt hurt asf because we’be been together for 2 Yrs now (a heading on 3 next year) and I’m confused why I got that response. I know I was being possessive but I thought it was okay to be possessive with my Man. He acts possessive with me too. Afterwards, he says I took it the wrong way.

If your man yells and goes off in a angry rant saying “I can do what the F I wanna do, you can’t stop me”...what am I suppose to think that means. Also in the argument he told me he doesn’t even see himself getting married and I’m focused on the wrong things. I did mention I’m into marriage from since beginning of us dating.

If nearly 3 years in he’s telling you he ain’t into marriage but you are that doesn’t sound good at all... be smart don’t give him another 3 years be clear on what you want from this relationship now.

WonderfullyMade4Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,188 708 402
Alleybux
Out of the entire exchange you posted, the part about him not wanting to marry is the most concerning. You may want to continue to rethink your relationship.

That man was extremely clear on what he's willing to do, so you need to be clear as well. You can either meet his demands or leave them. But please don't think he was just speaking our of anger, or he'll eventually change his mind.

ilikebeer12345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,240 3,219 2,744
Alleybux
Yikes. His friend was in distress.
Granted he sounds insecure AF, you sound unreasonable and likely insecure as well.

I would work on that rather than talk about marriage at this point. You're young.
Yeah. OP seems to be in the wrong unless she doesnt want 2 get involved in ppls business. That b!tch could have died !!!

EliteBeautie

BusiiBodii
Reaction score
Reactions
76,638 2,052 1,595
Alleybux

You are childish. Break up and go experience more life. You have a lot of growing to do. Possibly both of you.

Cause if my guys female friend is in a violent situation with her dude my shoes going on & im grabbing the pistols.

Bella8933

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,116 5,830 6,841
Alleybux

You both sound immature if you are both possessive like you said. :/

But this guy already told you who_he_is.

He told you he does not see himself getting married and you said you want to get married. So why are you still with him? Itś a dead-end relationship. At this point yaĺl are just fkbuddies. :/

Look when guys say stuff like that .. what they really mean is they don't see themselves marrying YOU. But they are gonna marry somebody.

Right now you are just a placeholder until the girl of his dreams turns up. Then he will cheat, dump you and inside of 6 months he will be engaged.

Again, he SAID he does not want to marry you... so what do you THINK is going to happen with this guy long term?

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom