What tarot card would you associate with Pluto in Sagittarius?>

Blowin’ (Cash) in the Wind
Reactions
2,338 51 5
Alleybux
Are we talking just major arcana or minor too? I’d have to give it more thought, but I’d say some sort of wands card.

Reactions
6,567 21 8
Alleybux
The Tower. Pluto creates, destroys, then re-creates. It's like a cosmic demolition team. In order for new structures to be built, something must be destroyed/come crashing down.

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reactions
3,690 52 13
Alleybux
Temperance. If as depicted in the Rider Waite deck. A perfect balancing and blending together of opposites. The red wings were said to symbolize the fiery element of Sagittarius while the deep waters behind the figure can be interpreted as mysterious and powerful Plutonian energy.
Screenshot_20210418-042907_Chrome.jpg

Ethereal Being
Reactions
58,484 3,729 5,159
Alleybux
Are we talking just major arcana or minor too? I’d have to give it more thought, but I’d say some sort of wands card.
doesnt matter to me.
The Tower. Pluto creates, destroys, then re-creates. It's like a cosmic demolition team. In order for new structures to be built, something must be destroyed/come crashing down.
i know the tower associates mars traditionally but i see what you are saying. but i was looking for a card that could represent pluto and sag both together.

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
What the fuck is Quanney talking about? I had adult braces. My fiancé has them now. I didn’t have them as a child because like many other Black...
Plus Size Shay
Shay is delusional as fuck, more than once in that clothing haul video she said she can go down a size, like has the shapewear tricked her into...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Keesha on a plane.. who is watching them babies? I wonder if she forced BTS to watch them smh Where the hell she on a plane to???? Like someone...
Post and Delete: City Girl JT Admits She Missed Meetings She Was Supposed To Take For Yung Miami
It's crazy to because doing rap was JTs idea. Like someone said in the first page I think because she wasn't around for the come and AND because...
Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event May 2021
Just went ahead and marked the calendar to purchase the Revlon one step thanks OP. I’m going back and forth about the T3 for my wigs I heard it’s...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
Trying to surprise my Mr. with putting up some new curtains and I fell off the chair. Hit my head and back really hard. F me, I hate getting...
RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021
It’s my understanding that the financial district is the least expensive area in Manhattan right now. Any NYers want to weigh in? Idk about the...
Any GOSPEL tea? (Part IV)
One of them came out as a lesbian but I can’t remember which. I wonder if mother Pace ever found out because you know she would not approve...
Blac Chyna and Lil Twin are Still Going Strong
What's up with her cheeks? Look like she hiding apples in her mouth. And yes I love calm men as well. I was gonna say, she needs to start being...
Jackie Aina Thread
I like Jackie. I know she probably is not someone who has a lot of girlfriends but I do like her personality. lmaooo girl how you compliment...
Top Bottom