Quantcast

What was Michael Jackson's xesual orientation? A SelfoSexual???

Sunshine2255

Nice days and warm/hot, dry weather are great.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,527 244 455
Alleybux
The term, “Pansexual,” would mean that he was xesually attracted to anyone, regardless of their natural bodily/physical anatomy and however they choose to “identify” themselves.
That is certainly NOT true to MJ. He was not attracted to Males, nor to “Trans,*” nor to anyone with Male biological genetics, anatomy and genitalia.

You can’t point to a single example where MJ ever expressed attraction towards anyone but genetic, biological, natural-born Females, actual women who “identified” as women.
How true. I agree.

Last edited:

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,704 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
1653776647505.png

@marsx I want answers to my questions not validation from whatever you call the "toxic fan community" (you know full well I pissed off several fans here with my views so validation is hardly among my needs) and if anyone is toxic here it's you who are constantly spreading hate against a man you supposedly don't care about.

Also, stop talking behind my back, if you comment on my comments and directly talk to me too as you did above unblock me so I can see how you are lying about me and other subjects without logging out.

Since you don't like "bad faith" questions, here's a "good faith" one:
how do you reconcile these two comments of yours?

1653777083861.png

WomanMirror

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,116 464 479
Alleybux
People kill me acting like MJ was for sure and without a doubt a virgin. I honestly don't believe Lisa would have given Michael the time of day if he was a virgin. That's just based on some things she has said.

Zetor is a self-proclaimed asexual that his projecting their lifestyle onto Michael. Anything they say on this topic is extremely questionable and goes completely against anything we've ever heard.
True. Lisa is on tape saying she would never had married someone if this person doesn’t xesual satisfy her, which means she tried it before she said yes

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
Because this is a discussion board in case you missed it
Curious where you got that idea from

Pansexual would mean he was xesually attracted to males, s*emales, trans

Could you point to any such individual he ever expressed attraction to?
Nope. They can't.

I don't know where people get these ideas!

Last edited:

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,704 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
Nope. They can't.

I don't know where people get these ideas!

Every time I asked that from the "he was gay" and/or "he was into boys" crowd I never got an answer. Never.

30+ years of scrutiny and they can't point to a single letter, note, lyrics, poem, phone call, interview, conversation, video where MJ ever expressed attraction toward males of any age in any shape or form. But they are certain his mind was so controlled by his desire for males he built his entire life, his home, his companies around finding, luring, grooming and molesting males.

At the same time they ignore evidence like this:

Imagine what they would do if a tape existed with MJ saying about boys "I like their legs big and their pretty big eyes'.

But he says that about girls, oh that is irrelevant. That proves nothing, he was acting, he was in the closet, he was lying. Anything except to admit he just liked to look at girls like straight boys do

nakita4568l

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
148 124 95
Alleybux
I don’t think he was into groupies at all. Michael had older girls and grown women into him before he was even in puberty. He was well aware of groupies and by the time he was older he knew the deal and was not interested in that. You also have to factor that he was a God fearing Jehovahs Witness. Most religions are strongly against fornication and unless you are very religious it may be difficult to understand the hold and fear that can have on you. His brothers and father who took advantage of groupies were older and not religious.

I believe he was into women like Diana Ross, Brooke Shields, Princess Diana and LMP because they were powerful women and their celebrity was compatible with his, ie picky. From what I understand, he proposed to Brooke but she didn’t like him in that way. Of course, these are my thoughts. No one can totally know the truth.
Your post reeks of delusion……You can think that he wasn’t a hoe but do you really think he was this puritfied nun behind the scenes who did nothing but study and Lisa was the only one who got it on with? Chile I’m over some MJ fans thinking just cause he was religious that means he couldn’t have succumbed to sin or fall shirt

nakita4568l

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
148 124 95
Alleybux
I don’t think he was into groupies at all. Michael had older girls and grown women into him before he was even in puberty. He was well aware of groupies and by the time he was older he knew the deal and was not interested in that. You also have to factor that he was a God fearing Jehovahs Witness. Most religions are strongly against fornication and unless you are very religious it may be difficult to understand the hold and fear that can have on you. His brothers and father who took advantage of groupies were older and not religious.

I believe he was into women like Diana Ross, Brooke Shields, Princess Diana and LMP because they were powerful women and their celebrity was compatible with his, ie picky. From what I understand, he proposed to Brooke but she didn’t like him in that way. Of course, these are my thoughts. No one can totally know the truth.
Anyone who believes that he was really a Religious bible thumping man behind the scenes…..I have a very hard bridge to sell you.