Team Owner
Reactions
60,084 636 523
Alleybux
what up bro.
in my head, i was thinking "please don't let him be an addition to LSA's wack ass male/queen squad" but then you posted and I realized there are some cool ones around. :)

I like Xslayer too, but this isn't a "who are your fav fonts thread."

Welcome, nonetheless. :)

and you have to purchase a custom avi to upload your own photo.

im gully son, gully.
Reactions
1,559 6
Alleybux
You do make cute kids. Your son looks just like you!

btw, I've a feeling that the board might get a bit interesting with your presence. :giggle: :look:

Thank you... I personally dont see any of me in my son...

Is the bolded statement a good thing or a bad thing?

Team Owner
Reactions
64,421 26 20
Alleybux
in my head, i was thinking "please don't let him be an addition to LSA's wack ass male/queen squad" but then you posted and I realized there are some cool ones around. :)

I like Xslayer too, but this isn't a "who are your fav fonts thread."

Welcome, nonetheless. :)

and you have to purchase a custom avi to upload your own photo.
:hug: I font you too. me and Xslayer are pisces, maybe that has something to do with it lol

Team Owner
Reactions
60,084 636 523
Alleybux
Thank you... I personally dont see any of me in my son...

Is the bolded statement a good thing or a bad thing?

Really I see it in that pic.. around the eye area and smile.

the bold statement can be a good or bad thing depending on which end of the fukkery you settle on. it'll be entertaining, nonetheless, until you end up on my ignore list. :giggle:

I've a question! :giggle: Did someone invite you to join, or did you find LSA yourself? :look:

im gully son, gully.
Reactions
1,559 6
Alleybux
Really I see it in that pic.. around the eye area and smile.

the bold statement can be a good or bad thing depending on which end of the fukkery you settle on. it'll be entertaining, nonetheless, until you end up on my ignore list. :giggle:

I've a question! :giggle: Did someone invite you to join, or did you find LSA yourself? :look:

Lets see.. ParRis told me about this spot a month ago...

But didnt feel like coming over here until the owner of Trulyfe and I got into it.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
1550 is cheap. Idk where you’re finding a 1500 dollar 1 bedroom. Studios are 1800. This is an appropriately priced dive. Girl you are LOST if...
why do mixed race people in uk not date each other?
outside of london it's rare to see mixed girls with black boys/men. Most (all) black men date white nowadays. The dating scene is fucked in the...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
I wonder if this is an honest case of PPD or if the mom really has a diagnosed mental issue. There’s a friend of my family member that keeps on...
Asking people, "If they got their covid shot" is rude to me!
If you want to see me or deal with me in any way then this question will be asked. Otherwise it’s your business. Are you prepared to keep this...
Laterika Taylor, A 22-Year-Old Pregnant Mom, Was Found Fatally Shot In Louisiana
Smells like the kids daddy. She is too young to have this many kids . A mess . smh
Black Man wonders why Educated Black women don’t seek out Black husbands in college like White...
...and I hope you realize at your big age that all of this still won't necessarily guarantee that all Black women in college will end up with the...
Has the Beauty Guru Peyton Charles, The Rihanna Look Alike Been Posted Yet??
why does that subscriber bring her boyfriend BOTH times . He was at lunch the day she did Kyran's hair and the next day when she did Peyton's hair...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
He was in jail for a long time. I don’t trust boys who went to jail for a long time that’s just me. And especially since he ate your ass is def a...
Top Bottom