Quantcast

What's the last date you have been on, and how did it go?

MissDeee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,653 714 149
Alleybux
I haven't been on a date in years and the way things are going it's going to be a long time.

TheShadowKing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,802 1,174 391
Alleybux
We went to Home Goods, Kung Fu Tea, and Cold Stone for some ice cream afterwards. I should also mention that she is my lady since I know LSA hates Boba Tea & Ice Cream dates :bulgyeyes

That's my ideal date right now. It's cold as sh!t where I live, everything is closed cuz of Covid, and the new strain is a beltway away. It is what it is.

aquaria11

The Last Soulquarian
Reaction score
Reactions
26,576 91 12
Alleybux
Haven't been on a date since 2019 and I'm not interested in going out while the Roni is still raging tbh

mymoonmystars

Choose Love Over Fear
Reaction score
Reactions
68,929 989 246
Alleybux
2019. We went to a show and got snacks afterward because it was really late so everything was closed except for 24 hr gas stations. He and I live together now so I guess it was successful? lol

The0ne

Bossy
Reaction score
Reactions
260,781 11,471 6,446
Alleybux
Lmaooo that’s soooo 2020, move on

200.gif

Keji Kota

Timothée‘s Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
45,727 1,213 246
Alleybux
Last date I was on, the guy took me to two malls because I said I missed the idea of going to the mall (the one where I’m from shut down years ago). He showed me around, bought me food and we went to the movies afterwards. It went well but unfortunately, I can’t see him being my BF. He’s cute and kinda funny but gave me “homie” vibes. I can’t really explain it so I doubt I’ll be going on another date with him.

My ideal date is going somewhere that I’ve never been and the guy being very familiar with the place so he actively teaches me something while we’re there. I love to learn and the idea of a man teaching me about something he’s passionate about/something different really does it for me lol.

For ex: A guy into cars taking me to a car meet and educating me about cars, his favorite car, etc then us going to eat afterwards or a guy into ancient civilizations taking me to a museum while teaching me all he knows about what’s behind the glass.

Katia000

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,404 513 48
Alleybux
We had been seeing eachother for a month when he invited me on a weekend getaway using his private plane. (Nothin fancy just one of those little student planes.) He said it was a surprise and wouldn’t specify what I should pack. I knew he loved Vegas so I’m thinking hell yeah we’re headed that way.
Jokes on me y’all- that morning he picked me up and we stopped to get coffee on the way to the airport. He proceeds to tell me that we are going to a random town in Georgia and staying for free in the guesthouse that was attached to the airport there.
giphy.gif

I said that’s it? That’s all you have planned? YEP. So I explained that I’d prefer to have the weekend to myself in that case, and to please drop me back off at my house which he did.

(We went out to dinner one time after that but that was that lol. )

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,274 10,587 6,680
Alleybux
Last August I believe but we’re together so does that count as a “date”?

I took my kids to a drive thru zoo a few months prior and it was fun af. He had never been so he drove us there one Saturday. It was a 1hr and a half drive to get there and then took about 2 hours to drive through the zoo so we had a lot of bonding time.

It was really cute and we both had fun. His hat got taken by a cow but :eyeroll It was a good time nevertheless.

I enjoy fun dates where I can dress comfortable and be myself. I hate stuffy sh!t and dinner by itself is just boring to me. Once outside officially opens up we’ve been talking about going on a group couples date to Urban Air the trampoline park ( :sneaky:pre game first) So that should be fun.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,075 89 9
Alleybux
It was unexpectedly magical and romantic. It started with fish tacos, then we went for drinks, ended with us having a deep convo around the fire.

We were supposed to go out again, somewhere closer to his area. When I asked for details he was being vague, and I said as long as it that’s not code for your crib. He got hella defensive, and I was like

tenor.gif

Guys really be trying it. Dating is so exhausting.

Daisyflowerx

Butterfly Princess
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
13,751 8 2
Alleybux
I know LSA hates picnic dates lol but I had a picnic date with my fiancé last week. We had some wine and ordered takeout and listened to Sade(she’s our mutual fave singer) It was actually really sweet and laid back. Dating is still important even after you’ve been together for awhile. I’d like to do date night once a week when we get married. It’s really easy to get super complacent and take each other for granted in a long term relationship. He’s my best friend but I don’t want the romance to ever die.

Luune

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,419 705 64
Alleybux
I met him off tinder, we went for drinks. He was cute and sweet and the conversation was easy, I enjoyed it. I couldn’t tell if we vibed more as friends or not though. We’ve spoken a lot since but don’t know if or when I’ll see him again, we’re now in different countries for the next few months.

Angelicrain

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,221 115 76
Alleybux
I think two weeks ago we went out for dinner, then I went home.

I think he’s okay, I don’t like the fact that he doesn’t drive and he seems to be uninterested in his job, he seems chill and we like a lot of the same things. He doesn’t press me and doesn’t seem needy, very chill vibes.

He wants to go out again idk I will probably go if he tells me ahead of the time what the plan is.

My ideal date is something fun, that allows me to relax maybe an activity. I don’t really like dinner dates there too formal.

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,023 5,186 2,852
Alleybux
We went for dinner then to an art museum. It was fun but he kept talking about his ex and I could tell he wasnt ready to move on. Theres nothing more unattractive than a man stuck on his ex. He was treating me more like a therapist than a potential gf or whatever I stopped talking to him.

Athena13

La douleur exquise, c'est n'importe quoi
Reaction score
Reactions
33,490 624 383
Alleybux
Weekend before last. Came to my house to make us dinner (it was like the 4th date, going back to November, interrupted by covid concerns), so I got waited on, lots of conversation, fun, watched a movie sort of...next day he made us brunch and we watched football. Nice time, but I made a light joke about him being a hobosexual (his overnight bag could've filled a car trunk, and by around 1 pm I was more or less ready to do my own thing...but he seemed content to hang out indefinitely...)...and once he found out what it means, I think he got his feelings hurt (n), which wasn't my intention.

All in all, really good time, but in general he is still rocked from the dissolution of his 20-year marriage, and I have stepped way back, though I talk to him as a friend and we're good. I could see us going out more in the future, maybe, but I am not getting near anyone in emotional or life-level turmoil.

I have a dinner date tomorrow night with a man too young for me who has had a crush on me for over a year. We've agreed there's no pressure for it to be a romantic connection, so we'll see.