Quantcast

What's The Truth? | Was Monica's ex-boyfriend Jarvis Weems killed or was it suicide? [VIDEO INSIDE]

So LSA, is something else going on here or is it just nothing?

• Total voters

Jane_Dough

Queen of the town
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,475 85 76
Alleybux
Street Symphony was released on her sophomore album that came out in 1998. The song was the 4th single from that album and released in 1999. She didn't even know him then.

Oh okay. Thanks. Well, we know she has a type.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,499 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
Police would have arrested her and charged her by now if her story didnt add up with evidence at the scene.
lol...yeah just like they arrested the other folks in the room when two exxoticals went flying out a window at the W hotel in Midtown...1 died, the 1 survivor won't talk about her recovery from a 7 story fall. its Atlanta, a corridor city...you never really know who's on the take here...
No disrespect but a mother just isn’t going to accept he killed himself, she knows what Was weighing heavy on him.
The dude shot himself... if another one of us old heads, from here in Atlanta, want to share the story cool...I’m not.Monica, is and always has been street. She just cleans up well.

Monica hasn't always been "street" because she doesn't really come FROM the streets. You act like she was out here running skits in Alison Courts or in Bankhead on a regular or some kind of sh!t. FOH. Her side of College Park (Clayton) is a bit more ratchet on the Clayton County side post 96 Olympics for sure but she was far removed from it and its a middle class suburb FFS! People act like College Park of the 90s is the damn Bronx projects or some kind of sh!t...FOH. If she held a bag or two I could believe that, but it doesn't make a rich girl "street".

Anyways, I heard he was facing some charges that'll damn sure prompt a ninja to off himself but it wasn't about no dope...time flies. Whew!
How? She’s from College Park! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

oh bish please.

Last edited:

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,598 10,222 2,157
Alleybux
I'm actually pretty interested myself to find out what the real story is here.

Taz, you always have super interesting threads.

Subscribed!

And she do the sh!t up right too when she throw a tea party.
I ain't got to bring nothing, she don't put you to work rolling out the scones. All I have to do is put on my shake n go wig, show up and sip.

Taz you the real MVP, bih! (Hugs)
Let me SUScribe too, shid.

Monica life always been one huge clusterfuck dressed up in Prada and passive aggressiveness

DMVgirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,955 329 63
Alleybux
The shooting out of the window was always weird to me. On an old thread on here another font alleged that it may not of been the bullet from his own gun that he died from.

Also in regards to C-Murder she made it seem like she was 18 when Foxy Brown introduced her to him but who knows.

Last edited:

Jane_Dough

Queen of the town
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,475 85 76
Alleybux
lol...yeah just like they arrested the other folks in the room when two exxoticals went flying out a window at the W hotel in Midtown...1 died, the 1 survivor won't talk about her recovery from a 7 story fall. its Atlanta, a corridor city...you never really know who's on the take here...

Monica hasn't always been "street" because she doesn't really come FROM the streets. Her side of College Park is a bit more ratchet on the Clayton County side post 96 Olympics for sure but she was far removed from it and its a middle class suburb FFS! People act like College Park of the 90s is the damn Bronx projects or some kind of sh!t...FOH.

oh bish please.

It’s not the PJs but it’s not great either. I went to school in CP and a few of my classmates ain’t around anymore... ‍♀️

Linguistic33

The more you disrespect, the more I shall ignore.
Reaction score
Reactions
144,107 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
I remember this story! I always thought it was weird, but never cared enough to really divulge. What I never understood was why Monica was soooooo ghetto. She's been rich and successful since she was like 14 years old? "The Makings of Me" era was super cringey with the "oh I'm so hood..ATL collipark my *****" gibberish. Ugh.

I wouldn't say that she was rich. She was financially as stable as a singer with no creative control over her career could be. She didn't write her music, produce it, she had no headlining tours, merchandise, tv shows, endorsements...nothing. She said it herself that she was still living in the hood in her old apartment when her second album concluded.

I think she was so hood, because unlike Whitney & Brandy, her personal life was the complete opposite of her image.

Someone please tell me who Jarvis is lol

He was a notorious drug lord from the ATL (just like Rocko, her baby's father). This is him.

853b6a7995d358406f4c35f4afdab724.jpg

So what exactly are you disputing again? We're saying the same thing. If she killed him or knows who did but wasn't talking, why would his mother continue to allow her granddaughter around the person she claims was involved in or in the cover-up of her son's murder? Ummm.

I'm aware of the interview his mother did. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense to me. For years, Monica continued to spend time with and help financially support the child. I believe she even said she stayed with his mom briefly.

What I'm disputing is that Monica is lying. She never took care of that man's daughter after he died, and she knows this. I'm also disputing that he actually committed suicide, two things which you seem to believe. This is why I said I only agree about the drug charges.

I know what Monica "said", but I'm more inclined to listen to and believe his mother because she's not a famous singer with everything to lose. Monica, on the other hand, was.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,107 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
And she do the sh!t up right too when she throw a tea party.
I ain't got to bring nothing, she don't put you to work rolling out the scones. All I have to do is put on my shake n go wig, show up and sip.

Taz you the real MVP, bih! (Hugs)
Let me SUScribe too, shid.

Monica life always been one huge clusterfuck dressed up in Prada and passive aggressiveness

BWahahhahahahhahahhaha, I love the fµck out of you. Muah. Sending a flying-kiss your way.

giphy.gif

And maybe this hard life is why she's so microaggressive.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,107 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
Street Symphony was released on her sophomore album that came out in 1998. The song was the 4th single from that album and released in 1999. She didn't even know him then.

RIGHT!!!! Her label was trying to capitalize off of the tragedy, and since the lyrics were so closely related, they released the song. Notice how glamorous she looked in that vide. It's like all of the budget money went there.

Jane_Dough

Queen of the town
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,475 85 76
Alleybux
RIGHT!!!! Her label was trying to capitalize off of the tragedy, and since the lyrics were so closely related, they released the song. Notice how glamorous she looked in that vide. It's like all of the budget money went there.

That’s sick. I understand she’s an artist but she also knew his family and ,according to her, she really loved him. Why would you capitalize off your loved one’s death?

Enlightenment00

Practice Radical Empathy
Reaction score
Reactions
53,412 2,803 635
Alleybux
I never thought to question Monica' events of what happened but after reading that he was left handed and the bullet went in on the right side, his mom never believed her,Monica' hx of dating hoodboogers thugs goons damn I'm second guessing wow just wow Monica a murderer..She knows more than what she' been telling for yrs that for dam sure, her sacrifice didn't work because her career still in 97. These celebs ...boy I tell ya.. are full of depravity.

ETA to say I have never seen that 20/20 piece just took her word for it but she was very standoffish and arrogant in the interview, she didn't shed one tear, and almost looked as if she was going to break character and say yeah I did it,..and if Arista was her label.. yep coverup it didn' go down like that...Karma has a way of coming back around in the worst way.

Last edited:

Ms.Mimi

b!tch Hold My Ponytail
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
59,750 1,522 192
Alleybux
Ok we can put this to rest once and for all lol Monica grew up in Havenridge
And then later King Rd... working class neighborhood.

IMG_7696.jpg

IMG_7695.JPG

Inmyownwords

Who are you trying to convince?
Reaction score
Reactions
14,124 2,194 3,169
Alleybux
I never thought to question Monica' events of what happened but after reading that he was left handed and the bullet went in on the right side, his mom never believed her,Monica' hx of dating hoodboogers thugs goons damn I'm second guessing wow just wow Monica a murderer..She knows more than what she' been telling for yrs that for dam sure, her sacrifice didn't work because her career still in 97. These celebs ...boy I tell ya.. are full of depravity.
wow! i just wrote something like this!!! i truly believe that poor man was her sacrifice and i dont even want to touch on brandy!!! whew! i love her music though....

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,499 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
He was a small time dope dealer so there was speculation about him being depressed and owing his supplier a substanial about of money.
I wonder what crew he ran with...every pin has a supplier and that supplier has a "crew". I wonder if she was supposed to show up with some monies owed and got there too late...if that is what it was even about.
c-murder was prbly involved mighty funny how he was at the scene right aftr the murder happend
I do recall that being the case...he was called before 911 was called.
It’s not the PJs but it’s not great either. I went to school in CP and a few of my classmates ain’t around anymore... ‍♀️

Depends on how old you are. CP has primarily been a black middle class area for the last 35 years minus the last 13. I can agree its been a section-8/illegal immigrant infested disaster since Katrina for sure...and maybe about 5 years before that. But that isn't what this thread is about...I'd still take CP over Decatur any day.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,107 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
That’s sick. I understand she’s an artist but she also knew his family and ,according to her, she really loved him. Why would you capitalize off your loved one’s death?

Remember this song?

You can call this a "tribute" if you want, but we all know it's capitalization. The biggest rapper in the world just died, how could this song NOT go to #1? That's how the industry works and Monica is no different, which why I go back to saying that she killed him. If death just took him from her, and she loved him so much, she would have taken a break from the industry.

Scorpio87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,853 2,465 596
Alleybux
Was it??? I thought No Limit was poppin before that album. They were millionaires at that time.
Not sure about the timelines but C-Murder was still living that life even after No Limit blew up hence why he is in jail now, so just because the song was released in whatever year doesn't mean it wasnt written prior.

Jane_Dough

Queen of the town
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,475 85 76
Alleybux
Not sure about the timelines but C-Murder was still living that life even after No Limit blew up hence why he is in jail now, so just because the song was released in whatever year doesn't mean it wasnt written prior.

oooohhh!!! Very good point. This makes so much more sense now.

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,077 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
C was P’s muscle. Folks FEARED him.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,107 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
Ok we can put this to rest once and for all lol Monica grew up in Havenridge
And then later King Rd... working class neighborhood.

View attachment 219651
View attachment 219650

Babes, just google where she was born and raised, it says college park. And remember, Monica said she was the Original trap Queen. Surely you don't think she was trapping from that house.

Last edited:

Ms.Mimi

b!tch Hold My Ponytail
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
59,750 1,522 192
Alleybux
Babes, just google where she was born and raised, it says college park. And remember, Monica said she was the Original tap Queen. Surely you don't think she was trapping from that house.

I just looked up her mother's address she lived there from 91-2000s. People have this same debate over Ciara and Ti lol. It was like a thing to know where Monica, Outcast and Evander hollyfield lived.

Last edited:

Ms.Mimi

b!tch Hold My Ponytail
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
59,750 1,522 192
Alleybux
Remember this song?

You can call this a "tribute" if you want, but we all know it's capitalization. The biggest rapper in the world just died, how could this song NOT go to #1? That's how the industry works and Monica is no different, which why I go back to saying that she killed him. If death just took him from her, and she loved him so much, she would have taken a break from the industry.

Faith spoke on this, she said Diddy made her record and perform this... now what he did to make her do it idk it's in her autobiography tho.

Pluck

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
138,833 4,645 2,342
Alleybux

Monica hasn't always been "street" because she doesn't really come FROM the streets. You act like she was out here running skits in Alison Courts or in Bankhead on a regular or some kind of sh!t. FOH. Her side of College Park (Clayton) is a bit more ratchet on the Clayton County side post 96 Olympics for sure but she was far removed from it and its a middle class suburb FFS! People act like College Park of the 90s is the damn Bronx projects or some kind of sh!t...FOH. If she held a bag or two I could believe that, but it doesn't make a rich girl "street".

Anyways, I heard he was facing some charges that'll damn sure prompt a ninja to off himself but it wasn't about no dope...time flies. Whew!

oh bish please.
I don’t act like nothing. You explained your interpretation of “street”. To me there is a difference between street and hood. What you described was not street. Can you ever make a point without being extra? I know this city, especially CP. I didn’t move here from somewhere else.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,107 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
Faith spoke on this, she said Diddy made her record and perform this... now what he did to make her do it idk it's in her autobiography tho.

He probably refused to release her second album if she didn't. Diddy can be the Devil if he doesn't get what he wants.

thewholetruth

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,653 4,767 1,240
Alleybux
C was P’s muscle. Folks FEARED him.

Very much. A complete loose cannon. Always punching someone, hitting someone with something or shooting at someone.

Master P paid a lot of money out over the years in regards to other shootings that he did. C Murder kidnapped Pimp C and beat him to a bloody pulp. J prince gave 50 thousand for him to be released and took pimp c royalties in exchange.

C murder was a very violent and dangerous individual. There were people scared for snoop's safety when he went to no limit. Snoop can be reckless at the mouth and everyone just knew that he would piss of C, it was the opposite, c murder actually idolized snoop and attacked anyone on the label who didn't treat snoop like royalty

Sailor Galaxia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,566 1,419 648
Alleybux
lol...yeah just like they arrested the other folks in the room when two exxoticals went flying out a window at the W hotel in Midtown...1 died, the 1 survivor won't talk about her recovery from a 7 story fall. its Atlanta, a corridor city...you never really know who's on the take here....
Say what? I’ve never heard this story? So one lady used the other one to soften her landing?

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,077 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
Very much. A complete loose cannon. Always punching someone, hitting someone with something or shooting at someone.

Master P paid a lot of money out over the years in regards to other shootings that he did. C Murder kidnapped Pimp C and beat him to a bloody pulp. J prince gave 50 thousand for him to be released and took pimp c royalties in exchange.

C murder was a very violent and dangerous individual. There were people scared for snoop's safety when he went to no limit. Snoop can be reckless at the mouth and everyone just knew that he would piss of C, it was the opposite, c murder actually idolized snoop and attacked anyone on the label who didn't treat snoop like royalty
I want to hear more of the story about Snoop’s merge to NL. I heard C let Death Row goons know NL was not to be played with. NL had real ass goons bred straight out the bayou of New Orleans. P’s cousin was a monster too.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,499 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
Can you ever make a point without being extra?
I made my point though didn't I?
Someone said earlier in the thread that we need the police report and I agree!
For what? You trust the police now? Since when?
She lying but she ain't no killer however I'm sure she's quite content to let you all believe it if you like.