Quantcast

What's Up with the 30 Day Transformation Team?

KonfuzeDNuKlear

4C Built Like A Stallion Black Republican
Reaction score
Reactions
19,481 1,096 750
Alleybux
Ok guys I will post it here. I made a pdf that I want to sell for 11.99?? I was gonna sell it on IG for people who just need to be told the specifics and not neccessarily need videos and a trainer. Like I legit figured out the routine, meal plan, supps, etc. I dropped pound with it quickly too. I will post here for free cause LSA helps me a lot. But do you think it would sell? Kinda like those " vendor hair weave list" pdf's

Who?Me?

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
355,652 5,408 641
Alleybux
Ok guys I will post it here. I made a pdf that I want to sell for 11.99?? I was gonna sell it on IG for people who just need to be told the specifics and not neccessarily need videos and a trainer. Like I legit figured out the routine, meal plan, supps, etc. I dropped pound with it quickly too. I will post here for free cause LSA helps me a lot. But do you think it would sell? Kinda like those " vendor hair weave list" pdf's
I think it will sell IF you have progress pics of how it worked for you.

But in the meantime can I get a copy. Please and thank you

messy_vanessy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
971 3 6
Alleybux
Ohhh, I'm interested in what the routine is as well! I think you could have a market it with it, and probably moreseo if you aren't selling it at such an extremely high price like them. If you were selling a PDF, I might be willing to part with a few bucks for it. I agree with the other font, you would need legit progress pics, though.

MzChocAlot

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,681 57 19
Alleybux
So the plan says no veggies or meat.....???

So what do u eat? I get the no meat part but no veggies I don't get.

My diet consisted seafood (no meat) and veggies. You read what I wrote wrong. If it was no veggies, I would have said "no meat, no veggies."

Lemon Pepper

In the Pantry
Reaction score
Reactions
51,074 678 69
Alleybux

Can you slide me a copy as well. Like the previous fonts have stated, I think it would sell only if legit pics are attached to prove progress.

lalalalonely

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
933 37 13
Alleybux
Can you give me a copy too please.If you know an "IG famous" person it would be also good if they could post your program because even if you have some before and after pictures people have to know about your page.

MistressNae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
366,752 7,937 4,305
Alleybux

You would need before and after pics of yourself along with some friends. Add dates to the pictures to show that it's real. Since you are giving it to LSA free maybe have some fonts do it too and let them send you their before and after pics (faces do not need to be shown).

Ample Pink

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,997 1,300 397
Alleybux

let me know what you decide to do because I'm interested.

beemar

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I'm also interested in the plan. Thanks in advance

partionplease

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
Anyone got word of the program yet? Please send if so. LITERALLY BEGGING. lol

PrettynPink

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
188 8 2
Alleybux
Also use a program like followliker to grow your ig. With the right key words I can see you growing it in no time.

Exaulted

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
22 1
Alleybux

I'm interested as well

Im Fine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,587 579 73
Alleybux

I'd love the PDF too! I'm just about half way to my weight loss goal and need to kick it up.

I don't know the ins & outs of social media marketing, but maybe you can tag/submit progress pics & basics of the plan to transformation/fitness pages that feature other accounts.

KonfuzeDNuKlear

Reaction score
Reactions
19,481 1,096 750
Alleybux
Sorry its taken awhile guys. Im a mom wife etc and its summer .

Okay let me get three serious volunteers.
We will do the plan I made for two weeks.
The plan is the well researched 30 Day Dupe (I think thats what they call them in the makeup thread)
I want serious girls yall and tell ya what if this works
I have a plan for us all to make a little extra dough off this.
And if you dont like it be honest. Im not trying to scam or nothing like that but the $500 they are charging feels like its time for a game shakeup.

I also see LOTS of Fitness IG accounts taking the route of posting really simple Inforgraphs with the basics of losing weight. You just have to know how to put all the info together.

BrwnSknBeauty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,634 5,496 3,704
Alleybux

The plan is the well researched 30 Day Dupe (I think thats what they call them in the makeup thread)
And if you dont like it be honest. Im not trying to scam or nothing like that but the $500 they are charging feels like its time for a game shakeup.

I also see LOTS of Fitness IG accounts taking the route of posting really simple Inforgraphs with the basics of losing weight. You just have to know how to put all the info together.

What's involved?

grainofrice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,035 5,458 5,728
Alleybux

Please send it to me. Will do it and send pics,

Who?Me?

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
355,652 5,408 641
Alleybux
I'm in!!! I was the first to respond the last time

KonfuzeDNuKlear

Reaction score
Reactions
19,481 1,096 750
Alleybux
Hey yall Im working and lurking. So if I dont respind quickly its not a slight.

@Who?Me? ok i got ya. Cause I do remember ur first post smiley face

Whoever else if yall dont mind hit my PM.
Only if you can truly dedicate these two weeks when we start..keep it on the DL I know Luther nem be lurking (All their ppl now hardly post any photos lol)
And send pics.
So if thats cool with you just hit the DM and I will setup a group and we can decide the schedule that is of convenience

I appreciate you guys. LSA sisterhood dont let em talk bad bout us lol

luvmy_brwnskin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,898 24 14
Alleybux
I haven't been following guam_fit for long, so don't know if she ever admitted to having her ass done. Clearly her breasts are a given but I'm not mad at that bc I doubt women are following her to learn how to "build breasts" . But what does irritates me is all these IG fitness gurus (and I use that term very loosely) preying on innocent women with no knowledge of exercise or fitness, and deceiving them into thinking that these asses are gym grown, and that for $250 you can have the same ass in 90 days! Stop It! Now you can tell that Guam works out foreal, but the jig was up once she posted this IG story...

Toyafab

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I have the plan someone sent it too me
I haven't been following guam_fit for long, so don't know if she ever admitted to having her ass done. Clearly her breasts are a given but I'm not mad at that bc I doubt women are following her to learn how to "build breasts" . But what does irritates me is all these IG fitness gurus (and I use that term very loosely) preying on innocent women with no knowledge of exercise or fitness, and deceiving them into thinking that these asses are gym grown, and that for $250 you can have the same ass in 90 days! Stop It! Now you can tell that Guam works out foreal, but the jig was up once she posted this IG story...

Toyafab

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I think i am going to purchase the program tho I want to see the rest of the program because I already have phase 1

Toyafab

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Eat Every 2 1/2 Hours

First thing in the Morning - Drink Detox Tea w lemon

Meal 1 - 4oz Salmon & 2000mg Vitamin C

Meal 2 - 5oz Salmon

Meal 3 - 5oz Salmon & 2000mg Vitamin C

Meal 4 - 4.5oz Salmon

Meal 5 - 4oz Salmon & 2000mg Vitamin C

Right before going to Bed - Drink Detox Tea w/ a little lemon *squirt

Daphne Fox

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
5 1
Alleybux
Eat Every 2 1/2 Hours

First thing in the Morning - Drink Detox Tea w lemon

Meal 1 - 4oz Salmon & 2000mg Vitamin C

Meal 2 - 5oz Salmon

Meal 3 - 5oz Salmon & 2000mg Vitamin C

Meal 4 - 4.5oz Salmon

Meal 5 - 4oz Salmon & 2000mg Vitamin C

Right before going to Bed - Drink Detox Tea w/ a little lemon *squirt
Thank you. So you just eat salmon for the entire 30 days...no veg? And what about the workout plan?

PrettynPink

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
188 8 2
Alleybux
Hey yall Im working and lurking. So if I dont respind quickly its not a slight.

@Who?Me? ok i got ya. Cause I do remember ur first post smiley face

Whoever else if yall dont mind hit my PM.
Only if you can truly dedicate these two weeks when we start..keep it on the DL I know Luther nem be lurking (All their ppl now hardly post any photos lol)
And send pics.
So if thats cool with you just hit the DM and I will setup a group and we can decide the schedule that is of convenience

I appreciate you guys. LSA sisterhood dont let em talk bad bout us lol

Hey not sure sent a PM like two weeks ago....did you see it?

Yanny

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Omg. How do you eat fish 5 times a day for 30 days? I'm gagging at the thought of that.

Yanny

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I have it its the same as everyone says salmon and water and detox tea and vitamin c

Is that the whole phase 1? I was thinking about purchasing the plan but now I'm not sure. I can't eat that much salmon. Lol