Quantcast

What's With All The Divest BM Threads. So BM Divest in BW, BW Divest In BM.......... Only Winner Is American White Supremacy.

Captivatingabw

Say It With A Gif :)
Reaction score
Reactions
76,359 5,283 4,832
Alleybux
A.O Nevil had a plan to Breed Out The Black ... And if you look around Australia it worked!

The practice of removing mixed race Aboriginal/European children from their families was advocated at the time as part of a plan to "breed out the colour"[3] by having those children brought up as though they were white, with the idea that they would marry people with light and lighter skin tones over successive generations, until there would be no Aborigines in Australia at all.[4] At the time it was believed that full-blood Aborigines were dying out.[5] In 1934, the WA government set up the Moseley Royal Commission, to examine the state of Aboriginal people with regard to the role of Chief Protector. The result was that the Chief Protector was given more authority over the lives of Western Australian Aboriginal people which, some say, only increased their suffering. In 1937, Neville declared:​

372671-small.jpg

372661-medium.jpg

SO let me say that One person should not have to carry the weight of all African Americans ... Love who you want.

But why are you trying to shame and dissuade other black women from loving black men??

IDGI...

What is the goal?
Have all black women just date out?
Create only Mixed race babies?
I mean how are you better than the black men that trash black women on what ever mediums or ways?

Like What is the end goal here?

giphy.gif

Im sure I will get Groaned to the high heavens for daring to ask ......why promote BM divesting..

But Damn ... Is a mother of good black male sons supposed to Divest in her kids?
Is a wife of a good black man for decades supposed to divest in him?
Is the daughter of a good black father supposed to divest in him?

Why not support the black men that are invested in our community and Stop supporting black men that make songs like

"THROAT BABY"

giphy.gif

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,742 11,683 2,889
Alleybux
I didn’t even know there was a song called ‘Throat Baby’ but that’s how out of touch I am with the so called Crap music nowadays.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,816 45,153 6,446
Alleybux
I mean I don't care about what people choose to do but constantly making threads about "divesting" seems like you're not really divested at all.

It would be like people who claim to have left a religion constantly talking or thinking about it.

???

Something still has power over you if it's constantly on your mind , in your heart, or on your tongue

Captivatingabw

Reaction score
Reactions
76,359 5,283 4,832
Alleybux
I didn’t even know there was a song called ‘Throat Baby’ but that’s how out of touch I am with the so called Crap music nowadays.

CHILE.. Yes there is and it is TOTALLY disrespectful and disgusting!

AND FULL OF BLACK WOMEN IN THE VIDEO...
One of the only more recent times I seen Rap Videos with Black women and NOT mixed race or white women!

BUT I see young women knowing all the words to this song and jamming to it like it is OK..

In my day a dude call me a B and an H then tell me they want me to give them Oral.. Dude may have been crippled for the rest of his life!

But yet these young black chicks jamming to this song all over the place....

giphy.gif

Then want too talk about how trash so many black men are.. ...

WELL DAMN..

You don't see black men around here jamming to songs that call them Weak AF dudes only good for paychecks?

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,273 10,587 6,680
Alleybux
It has to be projection that’s the only thing I can think of. People should be allowed to do what they want but it annoys when fonts try to pull you over to the other side with them and then look at you crazy when you aren’t interested. It’s like that clingy ass friend that’s wants you to go something with them that is clearly more for them then it is for you and then they act scared when they have to do something they like alone. Baby.. that’s part of being an adult!

I had a font tell me this week after clearly asking me what I see in BM and when I answered and told her I’m currently in a relationship with a BM & I’m happy.

“Well he’s going to make you a single mom and those are just for the facts” this heifer really said it like it was matter of fact.

Idc how mean this sounds but : You have to be one hating ass b**** to tell someone some crap like that. Who thinks that way??? There were other bird brained women in there co-signing her.

LareonDurnam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,636 972 1,484
Alleybux
divestors are mentally ill....they have forced themselves into believing that black men don't like black women....alot of them tend to be those that have no contact with black men at all. instead of packing their bags and leaving they stay talking about black men and showing they haven't divested at all.

their posts reeks of insecurity and self hate. its more cringe when they try to make other black women divest....idk if they want black women for themselves(lesbians) or less competition to get a black man, its just weird.

Divestors stay taking L's though thats for sure.

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,742 11,683 2,889
Alleybux
It has to be projection that’s the only thing I can think of. People should be allowed to do what they want but it annoys when fonts try to pull you over to the other side with them and then look at you crazy when you aren’t interested. It’s like that clingy ass friend that’s wants you to go something with them that is clearly more for them then it is for you and then they act scared when they have to do something they like alone. Baby.. that’s part of being an adult!

I had a font tell me this week after clearly asking me what I see in BM and when I answered and told her I’m currently in a relationship with a BM & I’m happy.

“Well he’s going to make you a single mom and those are just for the facts” this heifer really said it like it was matter of fact.

Idc how mean this sounds but : You have to be one hating ass b**** to tell someone some crap like that. Who thinks that way??? There were other bird brained women in there co-signing her.
Girl look at one of the trending thread. Those chicks really believe that crap. It’s like they’re manifesting that for themselves. I have dated black men with some few non black men as well and the funny thing being that the only ones they were abusive to ME and wanted that single baby mama mixed kid life were the non black ones. But let me hush...

AngelJ

**** GANG GANG
Reaction score
Reactions
59,532 3,069 1,766
Alleybux
No offense, but why do all these threads be brought over to black women? Can you guys take this to black men and talk to them about it? They have been divesting for decades and not a word is brought to black men's attention. Black men are the "main ones" washing their race out of existence, telling black women to go off and divest. You can love black men, but black women cannot be the only ones holding the black race down.

Last edited:

marchpisces92

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,879 1,797 880
Alleybux
No offense, but why do all these threads be brought over to black women? Can you guys take this to black men and talk to them about it? They have been divesting for decades and not a word is brought to black men's attention. Black men are the "main ones" washing their race out of existence, telling black women to go off and divest. You can love black men, but black women cannot be the only ones holding the black race down.
Basically. It's only considered an "issue" now because black women are finally putting themselves first now. Didn't nobody say a damn thing when it was only black men doing it. Now all of a sudden it's "two wrongs don't make a right"

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,273 10,587 6,680
Alleybux
Girl look at one of the trending thread. Those chicks really believe that crap. It’s like they’re manifesting that for themselves. I have dated black men with some few non black men as well and the funny thing being that the only ones they were abusive to ME and wanted that single baby mama mixed kid life were the non black ones. But let me hush...
Do you know how many unsolicited dick pics I’ve received from non-black men when I was on dating apps? & when I didn’t respond they would go OFF. One specifically had me shook because he was a cop in my area. The only reason why I knew he wasn’t lying because I showed my friend the messages & she recognized him because he had pulled her over one day for a broken tail light and was giving her a hard time. He was cussing me out in those messages too. All types of b!tches and “You’re playing hard to get” etc.

Men are nuts!

Captivatingabw

Reaction score
Reactions
76,359 5,283 4,832
Alleybux

I do not disagree with you one bit.. Call these MO FOS to the carpet.. PUT THEY ASSES ON FIRE!!
But this is a "supposed" to be a black woman's forum. AND I am saying that Yeah Stop supporting the divested black men!

Let them stand as the colorist and interlopers as they wish! WITH OUT OUR SUPPORT! because we all know it do not work out well for them when they invest in white culture.

Tiger Woods
OJ ...ETC

But my point is INVEST in the black men that Invest in our community!

BUTTERCAKE

♥ I love to make guys cry. ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
146,641 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
I'd like to preface this by saying that it is not upon Black Women to "keep the race going!"

Black Men don't care, lol (they have already divested, but that's a different topic). It's as simple as that. We know the numbers, we know how often they date/marry out compared to Black Women. Even if Black Men desire to have black children, they believe they can do that with any woman. Black men LOVE mixed children that they can call Black, especially when it's a girl lol.

Also many of you continue to not understand what divestment means. Divestment is more so a mental thing than it is physical. Many of Black Women's issues stem from being invested into black Men. It's why you see threads like:

-Why don't certain black men like black women?
-How come black men don't defend black women?
-How come black men don't put black women in their videos?
-What city is good for black women who wants to date black men?
-Why are black men so colorist?
-Etc.

As you can see Black Women are VERY invested in Black Men, what they do, how they act, etc. Black Women are very much so seeking and yearning validation from Black Men. It's why they cheer on "Black Love," lol other Non-Black Women don't have to cheer on "White love," or "Asian love" only Black Women.

Divestment would benefit both Black Women and Black Men. Let me explain:

I've seen the conversations that Black Men have when Black Women have the conversations about them above. Black Men feel like they are being "d*ck watched." They feel suffocated, they feel like Black Women are trying to tell them what to do, who to date, etc. Black Men want freedom to do as they please. These are their words.

This would be resolved through divestment. & For heavens sake, its not about "fOcUsInG On ThE BlacK Men That LuV BlAqUe Wumen," it's about not focusing on black men at all, lol. Is it possible that black men don't have to be the center of the universe for black women??Can there be more to life?

Captivatingabw

Reaction score
Reactions
76,359 5,283 4,832
Alleybux
Basically. It's only considered an "issue" now because black women are finally putting themselves first now. Didn't nobody say a damn thing when it was only black men doing it. Now all of a sudden it's "two wrongs don't make a right"

THAT AINT TRUE! I been calling they sell out asses out..

What I am saying is why try and shame other black women who are invested in black men? AND why not just invest in the black men that are invested in OUR community?

VENTITRENA

Taurus Nation
Reaction score
Reactions
127,220 3,685 2,098
Alleybux
A.O Nevil had a plan to Breed Out The Black ... And if you look around Australia it worked!

SO let me say that One person should not have to carry the weight of all African Americans ... Love who you want.

But why are you trying to shame and dissuade other black women from loving black men??

IDGI...

What is the goal?
I mean how are you better than the black men that trash black women on what ever mediums or ways?

Like What is the end goal here?

Im sure I will get Groaned to the high heavens for daring to ask ......why promote BM divesting..

But Damn ... Is a mother of good black male sons supposed to Divest in her kids?
Is a wife of a good black man for decades supposed to divest in him?
Is the daughter of a good black father supposed to divest in him?

Why not support the black men that are invested in our community and Stop supporting black men that make songs like

"THROAT BABY"

Cause it makes tooooooo much sense to figure our sh!t out as a unit and take down our enemies.

People truly hate themselves.

Captivatingabw

Reaction score
Reactions
76,359 5,283 4,832
Alleybux
I'd like to preface this by saying that it is not upon Black Women to "keep the race going!"

I 1000000% agree.. I said this in my OP!

But why try to dissuade other black women from loving black men if that is what they want to do!

Amanirenas

Qore li kdwe li
Reaction score
Reactions
104,455 2,521 1,598
Alleybux
People need to stop living their lives through news articles and forums. For every black man who won't date black women, there are men who will. Women need to stop pursuing men who don't want them, and look at men who will. Being bitter and taking things out on a race of men doesn't help them. Do swirlers ever consider what will happen if they give birth to a dark skinned male child? SMDH

gwc2005

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
40,943 1,108 210
Alleybux

Well he’s going to make you a single mom and those are just for the facts” this heifer really said it like it was matter of fact.

So sorry that font said that to you and shame on the Black fonts that laughed or upvoted such a repulsive response. Please don’t let their evil response get to you. There’s a lot of miserable, lying, deceitful, anti-Black, hypocritical fonts that like to troll certain threads just so they can share their warped opinions.

I half-joke joke about this but either these fonts are digital Black face trolls or there are more Clarence Thomas (men & women) types than I previously realized. And what gets me is that they constantly want to whine about how BM being losers, dusties, & blah, blah. Okay so go get your white kang and go. But chances are, the whites guys they’re interested aren’t paying them any attention—so they take a Candace Owen like approach, and think that their vocal anti-BM stance will get the attention and approval of the WM they desperately seek.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,746 4,388 3,375
Alleybux
Women who has truly divested arent really debating or talking about it...they just live it. Tina Turner said fck the Critics and permanently moved to Switzerland to start her new life. It really starts with the individual first. ThIs is what living for you is truly about.

1617544934531.png

BUTTERCAKE

Reaction score
Reactions
146,641 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
Your explanation was a complaint! I do not see how breeding out our race is a benefit?

Please help me understand your point!

You seem to put making sure that you have a child with your physical features above all else. That is not a solution, because it ultimately means nothing in the end. Black women having monoracial black children does not solve their problems, we see that, lol. Pushing "black children, black children, black love, black love!," has done exactly what?

I will always prioritize the health and well-being of black women. & If that looks like being with a man who is not black, then so be it.

& This is also not necessarily saying "you should NEVER IN YOUR LIFE be with a black men ever again!" However, prioritizing black men above all else no matter what, is the root to all of these problems.

Black Women are seeking validation and liberation from Black Men, & that is what is detrimental..

BUTTERCAKE

Reaction score
Reactions
146,641 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
Black girls are on tik tok crying because black boys don't want them..

Y'all may call it desperate and pathetic, but this is the result a long history of black women/girls seeking validation and liberation from Black Men.

sonny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,919 2,036 2,907
Alleybux
What is the goal?

Like What is the end goal?
As a longtime member on this site. I can tell you that: These are mainly White Men incels/agents from White Nationalist websites/trolls and White Women lurking for BM posing as Black online to divide BM/BW. They're not procreating with each other in high enough numbers, so they're trying to break up the "ethnic" groups. BM/BW are the main targets because we are the most influential, but the most divided. The other "divestors" are likely in interracial relationships and are trying to make it a "norm". There's also the Gay men that dislike BW and Lesbians that dislike BM causing "gender wars". They all have a personal vested interest in the "divest" BS. It gives them a feeling of some sort of accomplishment, as they attempt to cause BM/BW psychological damage. They really think social media is indicative of real life. Groan away. I said what I said, and y'all know it's the truth.... The old LSA members know how/when the trolling began.

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,742 11,683 2,889
Alleybux

Y'all may call it desperate and pathetic, but this is the result a long history of black women/girls seeking validation and liberation from Black Men.
The black girls I see on tik tok and honestly most SM nowadays are crying over non black boys tho..they’re not even interested in black boys.

Ren80

Burn the cape and scatter the ashes.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,461 1,093 718
Alleybux
Your thread isn’t necessary at all.

The majority of Black women are already fully invested in the failing Black male and will remain so, despite literally centuries of evidence that suggest taking a different path and despite the fact that this investment without conditions and terms is ruinous to the community. A few smart BW will make their way out.

BUTTERCAKE

Reaction score
Reactions
146,641 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
The black girls I see on tik tok and honestly most SM nowadays are crying over non black boys tho..they’re not even interested in black boys.
I've seen videos upon videos of Black girls crying over Black boys. There was a whole thread on it we were calling it embarrassing, lol.

Black girls are still very much so seeking validation from Black boys.

gwc2005

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
40,943 1,108 210
Alleybux
LOL at some fonts thinking that victory lies with WM. The white race is not procreating at a level that will sustain a healthy, growing civilization. Their power (read White supremacy) is crumbling globally day by day—if some of you would get off of social media and LSA, you would see this. Some of y’all gon f*ck around and divest right into a burning building. Y’all better let go of that white is right mentality.

Captivatingabw

Reaction score
Reactions
76,359 5,283 4,832
Alleybux
You seem to put making sure that you have a child with your physical features above all else.
No dear .. I am a Mother of wonderful black sons, a daughter of a black father, a wife to a black man! A sister to a black brother, Niece to black men, and cousin of black men..

That is just my blood relation...

I will not divest in black men. I am far to invested. And these all are good men that take care of their family.. (except my kids.. They don't have kids or wives yet)
I am talking about what has always been which is supporting and Nurturing The African American community! Since My ancestors were removed from a boat in chains!

You can not do this by turning your back and saying ALL BLACK MEN ARE TRASH for Our community. Again I said love who you love.. But invest in the black men that INVEST in us!

EXAMPLE.. I didn't march for George Floyd.. Sorry he was murdered .. Sorry he was taken by a System of white supremacy that has been for 400 years.

But he was not invested in Black women .. as we all now know.. SO Ill let the white people take on his plight!
Black women having monoracial black children does not solve their problems, we see that, lol. Pushing "black children, black children, black love, black love!," has done exactly what?
It has done great things for ME .. and many other women I know! Black love is great. If you can get it! What exactly has breeding out the African done??

And I dont want to make it as if I am objecting to you or any BW dating out.. GURL FIND LOVE WHERE YOU CAN! Love is great!

But why trash all black men and why try and shame other black women?
This is also not necessarily saying "you should NEVER IN YOUR LIFE be with a black men ever again!"
But you never explained how divesting both BM and BW is a benefit? I am still waiting for that answer!!
Black Women are seeking validation and liberation from Black Men, & that is what is detrimental..
LOL all women seek validation from men! It is not just black women.. PLEASE DO NOT TRY THAT! .. White women dye their hair blonde, starve themselves, get fake boobs to be validated by white men. and that is just one race.. We wont talk about what Asians and Other sub races and cultures do to get male validation!

A woman seeking a mans validation is NOT RACE specific

NewAge

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,717 768 875
Alleybux
Sharing honest, repeated trauma received at the hands of BM isn't telling other BM not to date BM.

WW get called brave every time they share a MeToo story on Twitter but we're not supposed to share negative experiences on a BW's board?

If it makes you uncomfortable don't visit those threads.

It's not enforced for whatever reason but these threads really aren't supposed to turn into civil war every time...

The rule as I recall is you check the tone of the thread & not comment if it's just going to be contrarian or derail.

Find another thread that reflects how you feel or create one. But it's very anti-social how people on opposite sides of issues specifically click on threads just to be aggressive and start arguments.

There are SO many threads & forums... at least I think they're all still there after the upgrade.

People are just lazy & only wanna click on Trending Threads which is stupid.

The real title of this thread should be "I'm upset that Divestment threads trend more than Black Love threads" & then the first line of the OP is like "so many BW are divesting and it scares me because I'm still on the fence" or whatever lol

y'all don't have to fight each other all the time you can just disagree and retreat to your own SEPARATE threads. Find your tribe. Just if you're not divesting you might have to dig in the forums a bit.

That's ok... y'all overly concerned with image & popularity what's trending & none of that mess actually matters.

Do you. Allow other BW to do them. We don't all have to agree or make the same choices.

Use this energy to prepare for your black king instead of attacking other black women who honestly aren't even in any kind of competition with you.

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,742 11,683 2,889
Alleybux
I've seen videos upon videos of Black girls crying over Black boys. There was a whole thread on it we were calling it embarrassing, lol.

Black girls are still very much so seeking validation from Black boys.
I remember the thread you are talking about and the girls were literally crying about white boys not liking them back. I mean we really doing this?

Captivatingabw

Reaction score
Reactions
76,359 5,283 4,832
Alleybux

Sis Ima keep it 100%

My sons used to come home and say how none of the black girls would want them..

WHY they were not "Thug" enough..

They speak proper English.. wen to their classes, turned in homework. Made the Honor Roles...

taught them not to GIVE A DAMN about some shoes that cost 500 bucks and focus on the fact that when you turn 16 and get your license you will get a new car and your college education will be paid for!

I also told them that them same lil girls are going to be all over yall in a few years .. Praying for a dude like yall with no kids good credit who is a provider and a great guy and knows how to have the Duality that is needed as a successful black male! !

This came true.

So the dysfunction is all over ... NOT JUST IN BLACK MEN!

But again i ask.
What Benefit is there in BM and BW divesting in each other as you said?

SlootMadonna

Crackhead ho
Reaction score
Reactions
39,175 2,306 1,489
Alleybux
We don't have a problem if they were taking our ratchet ones that don't know how to act, but when they take the good ones is when we have a problem.

Buffalo Butt

Ultimate Gobbler
Reaction score
Reactions
235,685 14,458 4,446
Alleybux

It’s anti blackness.

Why are black women told they should expect to be abused and abandoned?

Why are black women expected to be fine with being single? Everyone deserves love and to love who they want. Clearly most black women don’t want to date out and there aren’t enough non racist, non black men scooping BW up in droves.

One divestor posted about a white man saying black males are basically incapable of thinking and being successful. 9/10 the guy she quoted would be down for lynching her black ass but she’s still pushing his racist talking points.

I’ll never forget the fonts who said they’d abort their male fetuses. They don’t realize their son will only become sh!tty if they’ve groomed them and raised them in an environment where dysfunction is normal.

These people need therapy. I promise you most of them have childhood trauma and were abused by their parents whether it was emotional or physical.

That sh!t is sick.

sonny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,919 2,036 2,907
Alleybux
And also, you have to remember this used to be a site for info turned gossip on mainly Black Male Athletes. So a large portion of these women are Non-Black (exoticals) who were lurking for gold digging tips and have a competition/jealous vendetta against Black Women. (a lot of the reality stars and housewives you know, found men through lurking this site) You also have the White identified Biracials who also engage in starting threads putting down BW. Either way, just know it's all inferiority and low self esteem on their end. They get a temporary boost reading these threads pitting BM/BW against each other, and BW being called "undesirable".

Captivatingabw

Reaction score
Reactions
76,359 5,283 4,832
Alleybux
Sharing honest, repeated trauma received at the hands of BM isn't telling other BM not to date BM.

I never said do not share your stories.. But to be honest with you "sis" if you keep getting the same results in "love" You ever think that it is not just about the race of the man but the things that you are prioritizing to incorporate into your love life?

At some point of emotional growth you have to take responiblity for the actions that YOU CASUE!..

DOES NOT NEGATE the negative BS that comes from someone else.

IJS
MeToo story on Twitter but we're not supposed to share negative experiences on a BW's board?
I never downed one for sharing their views .. I asked what is the end goal? Why down other black women for wanting black love? What are women who are invested supposed to do .. Walk away from their lives?
The real title of this thread should be "I'm upset that Divestment threads trend more than Black Love threads" & then the first line of the OP is like "so many BW are divesting and it scares me because I'm still on the fence" or whatever lol
No that is no the "real title" I am not on the fence. I AM DUG THE fµck IN!

My sons my man my daddy my brother.. ALL THE WAY IN! If you want to love other men of other races .. How and who are you to degrade another women for not doing the same.

Knock yourself out.. You want Mr. Lee or Mr. Patel or Mr. McFly or who ever.. Have it I am happy for you to find someone that truly loves and understands you!

But why bash other black women for wanting and supporting black men?
Use this energy to prepare for your black king instead of attacking other black women who honestly aren't even in any kind of competition with you.
O baby i have. My sons are black kings.. The kind of men that I am proud of. I did my life's work. Well I can not take all the credit there.. Because my Husband was there as well.

We invested in them and the return is beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of!

Now I am just hoping that they can find a black women that will love them for them.. And they can be the good black man they are just like their dad!

saywhatyouwant

Melaninaire
Reaction score
Reactions
124,571 5,835 617
Alleybux
Honestly! I understand there are problems with how some black men treat black women when dating but why do we have 101 threads on their preferences but none on the PLENTY white men who'd never date black women? No threads on micro aggressions and fetishization in IR? Apparently white/non-black is where it's at? Sorry I don't have time to discover my partner has a racist family or secret racist thoughts about me. There's enough work that goes into relationships.

Aintnobody

And i'll be damned if i let any man in my center
Reaction score
Reactions
12,917 423 276
Alleybux
People don't see its a long term game, while our opponent is well aware of it.
If we dilute our blood, we erase WS original sin. They win.
It must be the way i was raised, but i don't see ourselves as defective or evil. There are generational traumas that need to be addressed, cured collectively, but the others are not better.
We are overly critical and fail to see how many hurdles we had to overcome.
Now a criminal, an abusive, evil individual must be cast away.
As an adult, you have to understand, research the racial dynamics,because there's no escaping blackness in cave dwellers territories. No amount of compromise you can do that erase the melanin.
You have to be determined to be unapologetically black.
Im not interested in sharing anything than public spaces with them.
Asian, latinos, Arabic, whatever idc, im not buying.
I can't picture being surrounded by others in my private moments, different ethnicities in my family albums...
My ancestors sacrifice wasn't in vain, even if i don't have a black husband, black children, i will always find happiness surrounded by my people thriving.