Quantcast

What's With All The Divest BM Threads. So BM Divest in BW, BW Divest In BM.......... Only Winner Is American White Supremacy.

Ren80

Burn the cape and scatter the ashes.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,461 1,093 718
Alleybux
Awww I must have struck a nerve in your Tinder thread. I don’t mind you quoting me if it soothes your feelings over begging for numbers from men, so it’s all good. Do what helps you cope. #selfcare (y)

Ren80

Burn the cape and scatter the ashes.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,461 1,093 718
Alleybux
not to mention dating a white man is super dangerous. Sure he might be woke and open minded but 9/10 his family damn sure isnt. Also white men are not the fµck!ng prize. no man is no matter what color they come in.
Black women are being killed every 8 hours by Black males. 99.8% of the xesual violence Black women experience is at the hands of Black males.

But yes, sure the big scary Brad from accounting is the greatest threat to your safety.

Curtprice75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,803 262 190
Alleybux
Thank you! White man are far from perfect. For some reason when women come on here talking about their issues in Ir relationship no one tells them to stop dating white men. It was thread about a black women being with a white man who family members were racist. People were in thread giving advice without negative. If she was with a black men talking about his colorist family. All the comments would have been disrespectful and telling her date outside her race. It is the hypocriticism the ir girls have
That's a great point. And BTW, I actually do support Divestment, the pure sense of it where Black Women work on their own self growth first, whether they want a relationship or not. No matter who they're with beyond race and ethnicity.

Divestment from feeling that their self worth comes from being in a relationship(Why aren't you married yet? When are you going to get children? I want some grandchildren sooner than later).

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,207 9,377 4,422
Alleybux
Honey. How many White men protect Black Women?.....I'll wait.

So you think BW should stick with BM despite BM's inability to protect BW, BM's abuse towards BW, and BM's lack of resources...all because WM won't protect BW? If none of y'all are doing anything for BW, then what's the purpose of BW allying with white OR black men? We might as well just look out for #1 -- i.e. ourselves.

Y'all are so dumb, you can't even formulate arguments properly, lol. Must be all that Similac back in the day.

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,207 9,377 4,422
Alleybux
Also, why do y'all anti-divestors always talk about WM?? Can you post some of the pro-divestment threads where divestors are hyping up WM? I'll wait.

It's so obvious how fear-driven y'all are. A BW says she wants to focus on herself and her womanhood and get the best man she can, and y'all swoop in to start talking about WM, lol. Most threads that are specifically about divestment don't mention WM at all. It's you anti-divestors and your tragic BM losers with their inferiority complexes who are overly concerned with WM.

I'm actually glad this thread exists because it only reinforces the importance of divestment imo. Y'all are so reactionary and emotional about everything regarding race -- you literally wake up everyday in "all my life, I had to fight" mode. Always caring about what white people are doing, always thinking everyone is out to get you, hates you, etc. You see everything in black and white (pun intended). You can lie to yourselves and call it "unity" or "black empowerment," but it's really a helpless, paranoid, and hopeless existence. No wonder BW are chucking the deuces. No one in their right mind would want to live like you crazy, neurotic, abusive ass fauxteps with your musty ass kinte cloth and food stamps. Y'all's bloodlines are fµcked all the way up, and you're too reactionary and overly focused on external enemies (real and fake) to do anything about it. Them epigenetics got y'all good.

Leave BW the motherfuck alone and figure out what Y'ALL are going to do (if anything at all) to WM since you hate them so much and since they make your lives sooo hard. Make up a plan and execute it since racism hurts your lil feelings so bad. Stop trying to browbeat BW into living like broke sister wives in your lil Dollar Tree patriarchy. That sh!t is over. Unify amongst your precious anti-divestment selves and go fight WM. You can yap about "mah people, mah people" all damn day; we all know you won't do sh!t to WM because you lack the ambition, discipline and organizational capacity to do so. Period. The BEST you can hope for is to neg BW to death in hopes of living off of us because you can't get that pale white foot off your necks - talmbout who WM do or don't like all because your stupid ass can't get out from under him. And that's the real tea no matter how much you try to avoid it. Understand that.

Jokes on y'all because that bµllsh!t ain't gon' work in the age of the Divine Feminine, LOL.

Last edited:

sonny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,916 2,036 2,907
Alleybux
So you think BW should stick with BM despite BM's inability to protect BW, BM's abuse towards BW, and BM's lack of resources...all because WM won't protect BW? If none of y'all are doing anything for BW, then what's the purpose of BW allying with white OR black men? We might as well just look out for #1 -- i.e. ourselves.

Y'all are so dumb, you can't even formulate arguments properly, lol. Must be all that Similac back in the day.
Go on somewhere. You're so simple. For # 1 I'm a Black woman. You can't even deduce that from my posts? And most important, you're too slow to comprehend the hypocrisy in that stupid ass diatribe you went on. You sat up crying in your post about; BM abusing and not protecting BW, and that being the reason we should "divest" from them; You then go on to imply I'm dumb for questioning how many WM protect BW?.... You see the hypocrisy in that yet? Take your trolling somewhere else and leave real adults to have this conversation.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux

you notice black males and their handmaiden cheerleaders want black women just 'stuck' with the black male, who don't protect and provide......both groups operate like this, because both groups simply hate black women......

rhinestoned

swordwielder
Reaction score
Reactions
9,885 315 272
Alleybux
Since black men are dogsh!t and non bm aren't prizes either, the only solution to this problem is political lesbianism!!! Yas let black women be lesbians for each other ‍❤️‍‍

Black wlw nation let's gooo :b41

Gold Cat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,586 4,440 5,485
Alleybux
People need to stop living their lives through news articles and forums. For every black man who won't date black women, there are men who will. Women need to stop pursuing men who don't want them, and look at men who will. Being bitter and taking things out on a race of men doesn't help them. Do swirlers ever consider what will happen if they give birth to a dark skinned male child? SMDH
Most people want a healthy baby. Stop being colorstruck.

Gold Cat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,586 4,440 5,485
Alleybux
People don't see its a long term game, while our opponent is well aware of it.
If we dilute our blood, we erase WS original sin. They win.
It must be the way i was raised, but i don't see ourselves as defective or evil. There are generational traumas that need to be addressed, cured collectively, but the others are not better.
We are overly critical and fail to see how many hurdles we had to overcome.
Now a criminal, an abusive, evil individual must be cast away.
As an adult, you have to understand, research the racial dynamics,because there's no escaping blackness in cave dwellers territories. No amount of compromise you can do that erase the melanin.
You have to be determined to be unapologetically black.
Im not interested in sharing anything than public spaces with them.
Asian, latinos, Arabic, whatever idc, im not buying.
I can't picture being surrounded by others in my private moments, different ethnicities in my family albums...
My ancestors sacrifice wasn't in vain, even if i don't have a black husband, black children, i will always find happiness surrounded by my people thriving.
Jeezy is unapologetically Black and married Jeannie Mai!

Reaction score
Reactions
2,495 219 172
Alleybux
CHILE.. Yes there is and it is TOTALLY disrespectful and disgusting!

AND FULL OF BLACK WOMEN IN THE VIDEO...
One of the only more recent times I seen Rap Videos with Black women and NOT mixed race or white women!

BUT I see young women knowing all the words to this song and jamming to it like it is OK..

In my day a dude call me a B and an H then tell me they want me to give them Oral.. Dude may have been crippled for the rest of his life!

But yet these young black chicks jamming to this song all over the place....

giphy.gif

Then want too talk about how trash so many black men are.. ...

WELL DAMN..

You don't see black men around here jamming to songs that call them Weak AF dudes only good for paychecks?
I mean let’s not act like y’all wasn’t at the freakniks back in the day bussin it open to back that ass up, older people always likes to look down in the younger generation for sh!t they themselves did at one point.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,495 219 172
Alleybux
People need to stop living their lives through news articles and forums. For every black man who won't date black women, there are men who will. Women need to stop pursuing men who don't want them, and look at men who will. Being bitter and taking things out on a race of men doesn't help them. Do swirlers ever consider what will happen if they give birth to a dark skinned male child? SMDH
Honestly a lot of swirlers on both sides don’t think long term, but let’s say they do have the stereotypical biracial child what happens if that child harbored their anti Blackness and decided to have white children and then pass that anti Blackness on to them.

A lot of these swirlers both Male and Female are literally going to create future racist and don’t even realize it.

I fully expect that there will be some biracial and quarter Black Dylan Roofs in the future judging by the mentality of a lot of swirlers.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,495 219 172
Alleybux
You seem to put making sure that you have a child with your physical features above all else. That is not a solution, because it ultimately means nothing in the end. Black women having monoracial black children does not solve their problems, we see that, lol. Pushing "black children, black children, black love, black love!," has done exactly what?

I will always prioritize the health and well-being of black women. & If that looks like being with a man who is not black, then so be it.

& This is also not necessarily saying "you should NEVER IN YOUR LIFE be with a black men ever again!" However, prioritizing black men above all else no matter what, is the root to all of these problems.

Black Women are seeking validation and liberation from Black Men, & that is what is detrimental..
The issue is no one has pushed Black love, Black Family etc really since the 60s-70s and that’s when the Black community was prideful and actually worked together and got sh!t accomplished, since then dysfunction has been pushed on the Black community.

And to further answer your question in bold, if it wasn’t for Black love, Black Pride etc the civil rights era would never have happen so that’s the effect it has.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
I mean let’s not act like y’all wasn’t at the freakniks back in the day bussin it open to back that ass up, older people always likes to look down in the younger generation for sh!t they themselves did at one point.

Exactly lol. I don’t even listen to rap music, definitely not the songs by male artists and I never have. I don’t even know most rap artists names and a lot of BW don’t listen to rap bc we usually listen to R&B, Pop, NeoSoul, Gospel, Jazz, Adult Contemporary anything but rap…. Yet somehow the new wave is to blame black women for the degeneracy of Rap when it’s the men who have been calling us Bs and Hs in rap for 40 years. Smh.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
you notice black males and their handmaiden cheerleaders want black women just 'stuck' with the black male, who don't protect and provide......both groups operate like this, because both groups simply hate black women......

Stuck with men who collectively abandon them and don’t even treat their “preferences” right when they get them. Smh

Gold Cat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,586 4,440 5,485
Alleybux
Thats worse.

Black women like black men.

If they do date out white men are a better fit than Asians or Hispanics.

The problem is a matter of numbers and not enough eligible black male partners for black women. So at some point yes some black women will have to give in. This is why several women I know married white men. He was not their first choice, they wanted a black man
Non-Black women who are pursued by BM have swagger ( Jeannie Mai) because they know BW want BM.And the BM chose them over a BW! Maybe BW need to face the reality BM don't want BW the way BW want BM. Date out!

Imemyself

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,505 4,064 3,820
Alleybux
So according to cyn g the black man usually abandon his kids and the black women have proven over the years that they are unable to nurture black boys into being productive law-abiding men so the only thing left to do is not birth black male children.

tge other option of course is to go interracial and we know those offsprings are going white or other in a couple generations.

TI1067

Devonah Blackwell, The New, Hidden Tuskegee
Reaction score
Reactions
16,101 1,103 428
Alleybux
Anyone who has lurked/posted on this site since 2016, have to have noticed the uptick in gender war threads. People have posted the chan sites memos, where they talk about joining LSA to cause havoc. I will continue to stress that absent this site, I don't see all this BM/BW hatred, or hooking up with white people. I just don't see it. I went to a black college. I work with a diverse group of people, and it's non existent. It's all projection and media disinformation. Hollywood suddenly has WW/BM or WM/BW commercials every second. Bridgerton. Slave play. Plus now we're at each others throats. Y'all really don't notice all this fighting all of a sudden out of nowhere? Think my people. Think.
Simple.Zero negative birth rates. Globally. And this has been going on for years now. And apparently, they haven't been able to turn it around...so yeah, that gene pool has turned into a puddle bc of millennia of inbreeding to keep that pink skin and it's now caught up to them. They NEED a massive infusion of melanin. And not the pheomelanin (yellow) kind, they need that Eumelanin from rich dark brown & black sources (you notice they intentionally choose blue-black and darker-skinned black people & not the light-skinned)...hence, the reason we see IR couples every five seconds in the media. If you are over a certain age it's GLARINGLY obvious and irritating AF. And karmic. Why do I say this? Because historically they have spent enormous resources and malevolent effort in trying to wipe us off the planet...so what goes around ALWAYS comes around. It may take a bit but inevitably it's going to happen. I'm personally comforted by that confirmation. lol.