Quantcast

What's your honest opinions about the r/blackladies sub on reddit?

cashewCake

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,674 2,723 1,189
Alleybux
Hate it.
Too woe is me and they remind me of the Twitter/Tumblr For Harriet types.
It's odd because I used to be all up and through that sub, but the older I got - meh; it's really juvenile.
Too many non-Blacks and a lot of women on there love airing out "dirty" laundry for "others" to observe.
I guess the world is "validation". A lot of the users seem to seek validation from the non-Blacks that post there and the adjacent subs.
Ding Ding this it. They let a trans mod join. I'm not sure if they were forced because this was around the time of the trans ban last year. But I was like ok so y'all are those types. I can only take those types in small doses.

Here is some good content

They basically had the same conversation we had about Black girls not being protected.

This is hilarious. They have a sense of humor over there.

Lotion

Reaction score
Reactions
25,677 550 214
Alleybux
Sometimes they are annoying and I can only take them in doses.

I hate the “Idk if I’m Black since my grandfather’s second cousin twice removed is Black” posts.

Coco rocha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,389 6,191 1,175
Alleybux
I like it. It’s one the most positive and supportive Black female space online. No name calling, no unnecessary shade, no mean girl behavior.

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,295 2,654 869
Alleybux
Some of the users are in need of a good pep talk. It feels like every week someone is saying they'll never find anyone before 30 (life ends at 30 according to a lot of people) because they are black and misunderstood. They really need to get off the internet, especially reddit.
Are you sure you’re talking about black ladies and not that black girl diaries subreddit ? I just checked out BL and it seems pretty positive. I’m mostly seeing collages of black women (e.g. bw in luxury, BW in their gardens, BW relaxing etc) BGD on the other hand seems kind of depressing

PoeticPisces

Reaction score
Reactions
95,295 2,654 869
Alleybux
Reddit is full of weird, socially awkward people that are waiting to take their daily anger out on someone. I used to have one until I had a bunch of angry people cursing me out over a simple opinion.

With that being said, that subreddit is kind of cringy to me, but it's way more tamed than a lot of the other black women subreddits.
It depends what forums you go on because I find it more peaceful and positive than LSA. No ones snapped at me like they do on LSA, lot of defensive people on here and the trending topics are always a mess. However, people here are 10x more funny.

I only go on female-dominated subs or for the Sims (game). So maybe I’ve been spared.

PoeticPisces

Reaction score
Reactions
95,295 2,654 869
Alleybux
Reddit is not at all as bad as it seems. I’m a gamer, so I stick to the subs pertaining to the games I like. I stay in subs for my favorite shows too and the posts are wholesome. Even on the political posts, racist comments are immediately banned. If you go looking for racism, sexism, homophobia, etc... You’ll be sure to find it.
Same, I only go for The Sims or I’m in female-dominated subreddits. Peaceful experiences only.

Botan

The Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Reactions
119,950 4,049 853
Alleybux
They are PC babies. I got banned for saying that Transwomen are men and called them handmaidens. They are always crying about everything. They cry about not getting a date, having natural hair, white people, and live in a constant state of woe is me. I told them to step their pussy game up and they were triggered. That YellowRose mod is a white Transwoman.

Soratachi

Over it
Reaction score
Reactions
1,150 67 11
Alleybux
I wish they did what the mod on r/blackpeopletwitter did and start getting people verified, the tone changed and sh!tty racist people stopped posting there. It would at least make it easy to show who the others are.

liquid alloy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,935 535 100
Alleybux
Reddit is full of weird, socially awkward people that are waiting to take their daily anger out on someone. I used to have one until I had a bunch of angry people cursing me out over a simple opinion.

I don't use mine anymore because of this.
There also seem to be so many unsupervised minors on there. I don't have time to spend arguing with other people's kids, I am not a teacher.

Carb0hydrate

The Lord is Coming
Reaction score
Reactions
8,655 424 102
Alleybux
It's full of the black friends that racist whites use to excuse their racism.

You really aren't wrong. There's something so pessimistic and awkward about Reddit - they're that one kid with bad takes whose always ready to start a fight over the dumbest sh*t. I stick with my little niche subreddits and go.
This. They are miserable.

Carb0hydrate

The Lord is Coming
Reaction score
Reactions
8,655 424 102
Alleybux
They are TRAs who believe that transwomen are entitled to our support because black women are in the same boat as them. They're ridiculous. Black women are not (& have never been) in the same boat as males in dresses.
Transmen especially gentile yt trans men believe they can understand and empathise with walking in a hebrew women shoes because they go from being at the top of the socio economic cultural power structure to the dreggs.

White men who are given priveledge regardless of merit as the West and all modern culture submits to western democracy ie. ROME. The nation of Edom and Japheth mixed.

They believe that because they are depicted as angelic, handsome and beautiful in their own khazar Roman produced media these ideas will translate into real life.

Also because a ton of molestation and mother Goddess sodomy/masonry goes on in their families it is normalised and now it is manifesting itself in the open. Cross-dressing is not taboo its cool and stylish and all your major celebs in the media come from these traditions.

So they are taught that they are attractive and that xes and perversion makes them valuable. That there is opportunity in "exploring new things". It's always about financial priveledge and power. Creating priveledge by exploiting the xesual market.

I'm not ranting. They love money. They worship money.

These are white men who in their youth were engaging in xes acts with other white guys. They get a white wife not to uphold numbers, priveledge, "" culture"" and not to look gay.

They see black women as lowly, worthless and unattractive because of how different we are to them in every way. Ie.

A white man marrying a black woman will not guarantee him the nice things he was afforded in his childhood.

They are pack animals everything must be done with group assistance. They are not independant. They are mostly pagan. That includes denominations of heathen Christianity. The church is an organisation.

A black woman will take issue with a gay cross-dressing husband.

The average black woman will mind their child being pumped by their father to uncles, yt family friends and going to lodges.

They have deluded themselves with vanity and now must live with being reminded that they are unattractive monsters by the audience whose attention they desire most. Other men. Specifically desirable "straight white men"

They truly believe bw are bottom Rung. They are narcissists.

It's insulting and it just goes tk show how psychopathic these nations of entitled ass backward ******** subhuman toddlers are.

That's the bloodline they come from. There children will be the same.

Reddit is full of them. Stay away from smelly trooooons. They just want some insta idiot to be around with for photos.

They think if you are the uy friend then they will look instantly more attractive in the eyes if men in comparison to you. It's jealousy. Pure jealousy.

Keep in mind the military has been kidnapping bw to take their wombs specifically and organs to try to implant them in heathen gentile transmen and heathen, edomite gentile women.

That's a whole other discussion.

Not kidding. They steal organs from our people all the time. We are the seed of Jacob. The Lords chosen.

The heathen nations ie. Uts, Asians, European khazar ie. European Jews. Ie synagog of Satan worship inverted trooony gods. That are the seed of HaSatan.

TheUgglyRose

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
16 6 22
Alleybux
For those who don't know its basically a space where black women can discuss topics pertaining to us and can discuss miscellaneous things too. I know some fonts have reddit accounts too I'm just wondering what was your experiences browsing that sub?
Unfortunately its controlled by a disgusting sh!t human /u/TheYellowRose. She bans whoever she doesnt agree with unjustly and is a disgrace to black women

TruetoMe

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,034 23 40
Alleybux
For those who don't know its basically a space where black women can discuss topics pertaining to us and can discuss miscellaneous things too. I know some fonts have reddit accounts too I'm just wondering what was your experiences browsing that sub?
r/blackladies is toxic. It has a toxic, horrible moderator and really toxic black women (and probably some toxic black men) there ready to ban you for expressing opinions that they don't like. I had a post where I wanted to discuss mental health trauma and black women's experiences with abusive and violent black men. The moderator banned me from that subreddit just because one of my posts was entitled "Some black men are abusive. Some black men are disrespectful. Some black men are violent. It's ok to acknowledge that. I'm a black woman and I can acknowledge that some black men are problematic human beings."
So all of these people on that sub, including the moderator, got all angry and offended that I would speak the truth and say that many black men are abusive and problematic to black women. The moderator and many of the other people commenting on that post literally wanted me to be banned for criticizing black men and for saying that black men are most often the perpetrators of abuse against black women.

Last edited:

TruetoMe

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,034 23 40
Alleybux
They are PC babies. I got banned for saying that Transwomen are men and called them handmaidens. They are always crying about everything. They cry about not getting a date, having natural hair, white people, and live in a constant state of woe is me. I told them to step their pussy game up and they were triggered. That YellowRose mod is a white Transwoman.
That's why most of the people on that subreddit are so toxic and horrible, including the moderator of the sub. I was recently banned from that subreddit for saying that "some black men are abusive; some black men are disrespectful; some black men are violent; I'm a black woman and I can acknowledge that many black men are problematic human beings".

That was literally the title of one of my posts. Then a bunch of people commented, getting so angry and offended and ready to ban me and censor me just because I was talking about my own trauma involving abusive black men. The moderator literally banned me for speaking truth and for saying that many black men are violent and abusive, especially toward black women.

I was stating a fact that black men are most often the main perpetrators of rape, xesual assault, domestic violence and other abusive behaviors against black women. And that's because black women don't often date white men and black women date black men more often, have xes with black men more often and come into contact with black men more often than we do white men, Asian men or men of other racial backgrounds.

By saying that, apparently they thought I was a racist white supremacist in disguise or just a black woman who's making all black men look bad.

DiscreetMelanin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
166,334 11,641 1,921
Alleybux
I went on there once. They be talking sh!t about the women on LSA. A lot of them seem desperate in their desire to be accepted by white people and the ABCDEFG+ people.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,107 18,352 2,704
Alleybux
r/blackladies is toxic. It has a toxic, horrible moderator and really toxic black women (and probably some toxic black men) there ready to ban you for expressing opinions that they don't like. I had a post where I wanted to discuss mental health trauma and black women's experiences with abusive and violent black men. The moderator banned me from that subreddit just because one of my posts was entitled "Some black men are abusive. Some black men are disrespectful. Some black men are violent. It's ok to acknowledge that. I'm a black woman and I can acknowledge that some black men are problematic human beings."
So all of these people on that sub, including the moderator, got all angry and offended that I would speak the truth and say that many black men are abusive and problematic to black women. The moderator and many of the other people commenting on that post literally wanted me to be banned for criticizing black men and for saying that black men are most often the perpetrators of abuse against black women.
The mods aren't black anyway