What's your view on Domestic violence between women in same sex relationship?

trying not to comment
Reactions
14,560 264 284
Alleybux
hence the importance of having created this thread in the first place because before that I thought that women lived peacefully among themselves, that domestic violence was just a matter of evil misoginist men like me who like to find someone to punch in the face like women always told us, now i know that this is not the case, you can even say that i'm a much more informed person today than i was yesterday and with this new found of knowledge, my perspective on violence or domestic violence has evolved so will the way I approach the problem.
I can say with a high level of confidence that you are full of shit. From the top to the bottom.
You don’t even know how to lie right.
And it serves no one. Not even yourself

and honestly,
What you are doing is a red flag. I hope women and men know to stay away from your horribly manipulative ass

Team Owner
Reactions
17,714 576 575
Alleybux
I can say with a high level of confidence that you are full of shit. From the top to the bottom.
You don’t even know how to lie right.
And it serves no one. Not even yourself

and honestly,
What you are doing is a red flag. I hope women and men know to stay away from your horribly manipulative ass

Amor, i stand by what i said, whether you believe me or not is of no consequence to me. I may not be as committed to the subject as you are but I care about women victims of domestic violence or violence period,I yearn for a world where all black women can lead a healthy and happy lifestyle as this will make black men's life much better

trying not to comment
Reactions
14,560 264 284
Alleybux
1620359114339.png

just found out there was a word for this.
I don’t like it but it fits the situation.

Sealioning
A subtle form of trolling involving "bad-faith" questions. You disingenuously frame your conversation as a sincere request to be enlightened, placing the burden of educating you entirely on the other party. If your bait is successful, the other party may engage, painstakingly laying out their logic and evidence in the false hope of helping someone learn. In fact you are attempting to harass or waste the time of the other party, and have no intention of truly entertaining their point of view. Instead, you react to each piece of information by misinterpreting it or requesting further clarification, ad nauseum. The name "sea-lioning" comes from a Wondermark comic strip.

“I spent five minutes asking polite questions, sealioning him into hours of writing until he got exasperated and told me to fuck off.”

Gil

i support the gay agenda
Reactions
12,608 478 1,415
Alleybux
I see it as two women fighting. It's bad, but not equal to a man hitting a woman.

Team Owner
Reactions
129,297 4,760 8,566
Alleybux
Monstrous, savage behavior. They'll deflect from this,tho.

Crush and Crush Again
Reactions
147,981 3,553 4,260
Alleybux
Domestic violence is domestic violence, there's no difference. There was a news story a few years ago where a woman shot her girlfriend several times and she got absolutely vulgar with it too. It didn't matter who was pulling the trigger, the partner was abused.

Queen Beast
Reactions
9,423 237 109
Alleybux
No it isn't. Women have varying levels of strength just like men do.

I once dated a woman who was a professional boxer. She was 5'10 and pure muscle. I'm 5'5 and I weigh 130 lbs on my heaviest days.

She wasn't abusive, thank God, but had she ever put her hands on me, my chances of successfully defending myself most likely would've been slim to none. And when it comes to abuse of any kind, the playing field is never leveled. It's ignorant to assume otherwise.
Boxer's hands are legally considered weapons, right?

Crush and Crush Again
Reactions
147,981 3,553 4,260
Alleybux
Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Mariah says the show is going down in flames
Might I add (too) that it is well documented that when this show dips in the ratings or the content the women are providing gets stale, who do...
Kamala couldn't wait to get out of Central America and back to her top priority
You must really be entertaining irl...lol Everything is about entertainment, right?
Jill Biden Retreives A Confused Joe Biden At G7 Summit From Reporter Asking Him Questions
Right. He’s literally walking towards her but stops to talk to ppl which is something he always does. He’s very friendly and chatty. Lol. I think...
Question about OfftheWall Era
Videos were mostly showed on overseas channels or at nightclubs. In 1981, the U.S. video channel MTV launched, airing "Video Killed the Radio...
Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles
I give them some side eye but I mostly blame Corey if they don’t have a strong relationship because whether or not they have a relationship with...
Dramatic Husky Screams and Whines During Grooming
He sounded like he was saying "Help me!" right, when she said "oh why" i heard "help! help me!" lol. ol dramatic ass dog
BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL {2021}
Dont forget people dont knock on this show just walk into people homes and offices without a care in the world. The way both Thomas and Bill just...
Why are people under the impression that Doja does NOT talk about sex.???
yall always make these think-piece threads when the obvious is there. don't be obtuse. megan only focuses on vulgarity and freakiness and all her...
Gossip Girl | Official Trailer/Watch Thread | HBO Max
Yes Monet de haan is portrayed by Savannah Smith who is biracial if im not mistaken. No she’s not actually she’s full black and has confirmed it...
Top Bottom