When Arab Swirling Goes Wrong

BANNED
Reactions
17,852 527 244
Alleybux

Cliff Notes
Took her thotting to Egypt
Dude was her diving instructor

Fetishized the fuck outta her and said, "he always wanted to date a black girl since he saw them on tv." on their first date
Wanted her to be his sister, mother, wife~ according to her
Tried spitting game to her

Forbid her from talking to other men
Guy tried to scam hah to live there, but she was smart enough to see through it
Told her to lose weight
Learned her lesson w/ Arab men

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reactions
75,974 4,935 8,247
Alleybux
I tried to tell you. I lived in the Middle East for a long time, know plenty of Arab men, and have seen plenty of western-Arab IRR. Arab dudes are sweethearts until they have you locked down. Then, switch.

Most western women will cannot handle being married with an Arab men. I have seen some of the interactions between my middle eastern the neighbors, the wife is basically property. I remember one summer, it's hot as fuck, the guy is in sandles, shorts and t-shirt and the women is covered from head to toe in a black burka.

Reactions
14,003 1,499 374
Alleybux
Looking back at when I was younger, and went to Arab Corner stores to get my sugar fix or run errands for family members, the Arab men who worked there were insanely flirty, and overzealous towards me. In my naivete, I mistook it as friendliness, but looking back they were perverts. Now most of these men were in their 20s and 30s at the time, but I clearly looked like a 10-12 year old girl. I'm certain they were aware they were hitting on an underage girl.

A lot of people criticize black men on the street corner for their thirst. But at least they waited till I was of legal age to catcall me.

The Voice and The Face
Reactions
165,234 2,915 4,168
Alleybux
Looking back at when I was younger, and went to Arab Corner stores to get my sugar fix or run errands for family members, the Arab men who worked there were insanely flirty, and overzealous towards me. In my naivete, I mistook it as friendliness, but looking back they were perverts. Now most of these men were in their 20s and 30s at the time, but I clearly looked like a 10-12 year old girl. I'm certain they were aware they were hitting on an underage girl.

A lot of people criticize black men on the street corner for their thirst. But at least they waited till I was of legal age to catcall me.
I don’t think many of these Arabs view pedophilia as wrong and it goes back to the Koran. It’s complicated and I’m sorry you had to deal with that.

Anyways this girl is type stupid too. Hope she learned her lesson.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

What are Your Thoughts on a man Asking to Move in With You?
He's a hobosexual. From the Urban Dictionary: Hobosexual Person who jumps into relationships to have a place to live. That fool only with her...
People with major Leo placements, do people stare at you a lot?
I'm a leo rising (my only leo placement) and yes. Its as they should lol
INTERNET ADVICE COLUMNIST KEVIN SAMUELS GET EXPOSED BY THE INDUSTRY ON BLAST
I’m more concerned with how IOB got his student records? You can’t just search for someone’s student records. They don’t just give those out.
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
Happy Mother’s Day to the Moms on here- hope you have a great day!
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
Beyonce has been giving hoe her whole career disguised as classy lmfao. It's like she has a spell on the masses and they can't see the hoe and...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Oh and here's the RECEIPTS of talking about Coko getting more money from her mother's mouth. I have NO REASON to lie. Good day. Thank you for...
Games that scare the **** out of you?
ALIEN ISOLATION, without a doubt!! Only like, 15% of people have actually completed it, most people cant tolerate it.
Top Bottom