Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.46.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.46.24 PM.png
    342.8 KB · Views: 238

LLJ

Reactions
13,880 250 213
Alleybux
What is going on. Where is she dressed for? None of those outfit pieces should be going anywhere together. It's like cooking 4 different styles of food in one pot.

BEYONCE Bitch you fuckin look like Luther Vandross
Reactions
792 36 22
Alleybux
Her friend Keke is what I consider average, Mimi is below that.
I'm talking about both in their most natural state
Which one is Keke?Honestly all her friends kinda look similar or have very similar personalities- they’re hard to decipher

Reactions
Alleybux

I actually quite like this look, one of Mimi's classier looks, she should dress like this more often, tops covering the belly no excessive cleavage and hair looks good too, even the posing isn't too much.

Escapism 101
Reactions
Alleybux
Has Mimi's flatmate moved out or is she just staying with family since her trip to Nigeria? Pics are in a different London location.
Has Mimi's ways pushed Alex over the edge?

Reactions
17,016 38 8
Alleybux
Has Mimi's flatmate moved out or is she just staying with family since her trip to Nigeria? Pics are in a different London location.
Has Mimi's ways pushed Alex over the edge?
I noticed that Alex is now in a different location. i wouldn’t blame her for deciding to no longer be Mimi’s flatmate

Reactions
Alleybux
I noticed that Alex is now in a different location. i wouldn’t blame her for deciding to no longer be Mimi’s flatmate
Ya idk how their relationship dynamic is but I don't think it's that great. But how will mimi pay for the flat if her flatmate moved out? Hopefully they're still on good terms...

LLJ

Reactions
13,880 250 213
Alleybux
Y'all who is Mimi's manager?! Ok I typed that sentence before I pressed play, I now see she meant manager at work. For a second I thought there was someone behind the wheel of this train wreck.

Reactions
7,267 83 37
Alleybux
I saw Miami’s selling her house so she can buy a property with a garden. I’m surprised she’s selling it because I thought she’d want to keep the rental income.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
The tone of people who have children, but shouldn't is even more telling. The fact that you can disregard all of the mayhem, dysfunction, abuse...
The Resident Season 4 Premiere
This is going to be Devon's fault if it goes wrong. I hope it's just because the guy isn't a great actor because seriously how many times can the...
Why do you think you didn't get Covid-19?
No. It means you can only control what you do. My husband always wears a mask, but if others don’t wear them, there’s always a risk you can get...
‘Godfather Of Harlem’ Season 2 Discussion Thread
How long will Bumpy and Chin’s “partnership” last? NOI is scandalous for writing the note to Betty claiming Elise pregnant with Malcolm’s child...
Think my friend is avoiding me cause she’s jealous?
I swear, there is a “How do you know someone is jealous of you?” thread on here created at least every week. Also, you gave no examples of why you...
NY Who These Chicks Be OG Appreciation Thread Pt. II
Any tea on @_stylishrose from Harlem. She is friends with @_Shortnee_ the thief lol. She is cheating on her man with my friends man. She is away...
The great part about LSA...all I gotta is set y'all up and you knock em down!..LOL
“Ummm hmmm, he over there hugging and kissing on his family when Vanessa told me earlier that she caught him leaving the hotel with Sheronda last...
Any Tea on Jake Gyllenhaal's Dating Life?
The problem is JC trying to put up a big socially aware front since the day she was spotted with JG to give a certain image. I felt the same way...
Backstreet Boys Tea Thread VII
Wow, @ someone who said earlier that I want it that way is getting a lot of views, I was just on their YouTube and it’s at 924 million views! I...
I predict that this will be a normal bio for men by the year 2050
Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko 'Divorces' His Sex Doll Margo, Gets New Wife Doll With Chicken Body These weirdos can’t even make it work...
Top Bottom