Quantcast

When did the real attraction between Michael and Diana Ross started?????

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux
I want to ask you guys something, the real attraction between Michael and Diana I think started during the filming of The Wiz, especially for Michael, as I think that is when he started having real adult feelings for Diana and that might be around the time they started messing around but I don't think they would have gone all the way during the filming of The Wiz though, there might have been a lot of flirting between them but I really don't think that Diana would have want to sleep with a teenage Michael, I really think that happened later on.

I also think it was around 1980-81 that their relationship became serious and they went all the way but I am still deciding whether they've already gone all the way during Diana's 1981 TV Special or did they seal the deal after that special???
chin.gif
no doubt there was a lot of chemistry, flirting and attraction between them at Diana's TV Special and you could tell that Michael was seriously in love but do you think they've already gone all the way by this time ?????????

One thing I am almost sure of is that they've gone all the way by the time they both attended the Oscars ceremony, their body language says it all.
yes.gif
and who could miss the comment Diana made when she said she would be playing Mike's mother in a movie and they both burst out laughing as if to say they were sharing a joke together, Mike probably thinking, NO WAY!!!! would I want to play Diana's son in a movie.

I personally think that the real attraction between them started during the filming of the Wiz but I could be wrong.

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux
Love this GIF, just look how he was holding her and it's so sexy the way he rubbed his face against her neck upwards towards her ears, whispering into her ears???
smiley-love029.gif
smiley-love029.gif
smiley-love029.gif

Diana was indeed very, extremely lucky to have Mike love her the way he did, it was an UNCONDITIONAL & ENDLESS LOVE.
smiley-love029.gif
tumblr_ltdv9rui4w1qz8fjho1_500.gif

I wish I was Diana. She was so lucky to have Michael love her like that.:love: Diana should have married Michael when she had the chance but I kind of understand her reluntancy of wanting to be associated with Mike romantically, as she's known him since he was a little boy and was sort of a mother figure to him during the early days when he lived with her in the early 70's but I definitely think the relationship between them changed as Mike became a grown man, whilst Mike wouldn't have cared who knew that he was in love with Diana, I could see Diana pulling back cause she knows the kind of back-lash and bashing from the media and fans alike if they knew that she was romantically involved with a much younger man, especially one that she's known since he was a little 9-10 year old.

Whatever way you look at it, Diana would always be in a no win situation but I think think things would have worked out between them romantically if the big age difference barrier haven't been there and also adding to the history they had from the beginnning, right from when Mike was a liitle boy.

meekgurl

Butch Tavares
Reaction score
Reactions
5,939 197 313
Alleybux
I'm not gonna doubt that Diana didn't care for Michael but I honestly believe that she wasn't feeling Michael the way he was feeling her. She was way older than him and she'd known him as a child. She probably saw herself as another mother figure to him.

meekgurl

Butch Tavares
Reaction score
Reactions
5,939 197 313
Alleybux
Lol even if Diana was feeling Michael like that,Katherine was probably not having it.

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,029 2,443 897
Alleybux
I think there was a mutual attraction between them. Although I feel Michael loved her a bit more. But Diana screwed him over something terrible.

dolly4000

peace
Reaction score
Reactions
1,021 14 109
Alleybux
I don't think it is an age thing that could have stopped Diane having a relationship with MJ but the fact that he grew up around her and she was seen as second mother to him. That would give most people a second thought about having a relationship, no matter how strong the attraction.

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
On Michael's part when his hormones started to work. On Diana's part I don't think there was an attraction that way. That was the problem. Michael was attracted to her like that but Diana wasn't attracted to him like that. She probably found him cute and charming but she could not look at him like that, unfortunately for him.

Ziggy

THE INIMITABLE
Reaction score
Reactions
27,379 2,471 1,074
Alleybux
Attraction? I don't think there was an attraction on his or her part...IMO

Ziggy

THE INIMITABLE
Reaction score
Reactions
27,379 2,471 1,074
Alleybux
On his part there definitely was an attraction. It's pretty clear to see.

Respectfully disagreeing. I'm sorry,i really don't see that. Yes,i think MJ had love for Diana but not the way some fonts are thinking. Admiration is the vibe i get from the gif..

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
Q. Any black ladies in your life?
A. Sure, but you wouldn’t take me seriously.
Q. Try me.
A. It’s Diana Ross. I love her.
Q. Do you mean as a “big sister?”
A. No, that’s not what I mean. See, I told you that you wouldn’t take me seriously.
Q. You’re not saying you’d like to marry Diana Ross, are you?
A. Oh yeah, I’m saying that.
Q. But she’s so much older than you. You mean you feel something other than close friendship for her?
A. Uh huh. And what does age have to do with it? Look at it this way: how old would you be if you didn’t even know how old you are?
I think that's pretty clear. But even if he had never said this body language tells it all. Also he would not have been so pissed off when Diana married if he just had some platonic admiration for her.

asia40

Photoshop Champ
Reaction score
Reactions
2,666 81 26
Alleybux
Sorry, but isn't that Debbie tweeted...
Injustice ‏@streetwalkinbb
@DJRJPDR I heard Michael wanted to marry Diana Ross is that true?
Painted Desert Ranch ‏@DJRJPDR
@streetwalkinbb nooooo

Livetolearn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,148 492 179
Alleybux
Debbie could not keep Michael from running around with his ex wife while they were married. So what she thinks on this subject means nothing

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
Didn't Michael mention at one time he would like to have married Diana Ross?
I know he mentioned that he would liked to have married Elizabeth Taylor at one time.
I think that Diana and Michael dated for awhile and Michael had strong feelings for her but she did not feel the same way. I think their relationship grew romantic when Michael was about 21 or 22 . Maybe. I know she was a special person in his life. He was so cute when he was around Diana.

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
I like Debbie, but I agree that Michael would not have told either of his ex-wives about Diana being his first choice, and at least on his part, the love of his life. Lol, why would he? He wasn't stupid.

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
Besides that 1982 Ebony interview where he says he wants to marry her he's also on tape without knowing he's being taped saying this:

M: I thought I was with Diana.. it was just in my own mind..

G: You were a little boy..

G: How long did it take you to get over Diana?

M: Years...... A hell of a long time..
(Source: Glenda tapes)

It was clearly more than platonic.

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
Yup, and I don't think he ever got over her really. He went on with his life because he really didn't have a choice. But even shortly after his divorce from LMP, the attraction and love he had for Diana was very obvious at the WMAs.

Ricky Stanish

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,998 72 72
Alleybux
Sorry, but isn't that Debbie tweeted...
Reminds me of the time Lisa alluded to Oprah she was the only women MJ got close to or made an effort for. And then Liza was like he'd proposed to someone else before her. Clearly, no man in their right mind is going be but so honest about certain things and none of these women knows in totality about how he felt about someone else.

TheReal_Ness

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,534 727 457
Alleybux
Yeah, that's really dumb of any of them to assume they know his feelings about any of the other women. Elvis Marie was delusional as hell, and quite frankly Debbie shouldn't have even answered that tweet because she doesn't know what the hell she's talking about either. One thing I can say about Diana is that she keeps her mouth closed. Albeit it may be aggravating for us, lol but I can respect it. Michael listing her in his will to leave his babies to her speaks volumes as well.

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
He continued to publicly proclaim his love for her throughout his life, although he wisely toned it down during his marriages. (He already had more than enough mess seeing Debbie while married to Lisa and vice versa).

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
I think that Diana when Michael became a adult felt xesual attraction and had xes with him. Michael was in love with her and thought that she would marry him or assume a relationship with him, but she didn't loved him like that and dismissed him by argumenting about their age difference and the fact she knew him since he was a child.
Lisa feels special now because Michael married her and wanted a family with her, of course that Michael didn't told her that he proposed women before her, so she thought she was the only one that he proposed.
Debbie feels special too, because Michael married her, and she gave him two children, she said on Twitter and her testimony in the AEG trial demonstrated this.

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
I'll give you that MJ was more into her than she was into him (just like both his wives were more into him than he was into them), but I still think she loved him too. I believe she thought the public would not accept their relationship, and she was probably right. I don't like the way she ended it though.

Baby Love

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
102 12 7
Alleybux
I believe that they dated, because it is so obvious to me sometimes when i look at their videos it seemed like they were a couple because of their body language and interaction with each other. Some things that michael did to diana seem like what a lover would do. I believe Diana was in love with Michael. Watch the upside down video where he comes up on stage to dance with her and she is looking at his package when he gets on stage. She is always glowing when michael was near. I do not know why It did not worked out it is a shame beacuse they would have had pretty babies together. I think another hint that they dated was the American music awards in 1984 where he was walking to the stage the last time to accept the award while he was walking he had his arms out way before he got to diana and then he noticed diana was still far away and then he put his arms and head down.Plus Diana was nervous as hell that night.So I believe they dated like early 1980's.IMO,it is obvious. I think the xesual attraction started for Diana would be during the Wiz era. because some pictures diana seem like she had a crush on him. Michael was always sexualy attracted to her though.

Baby Love

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
102 12 7
Alleybux
I think she is slowly confessing it when she says Michael was a "personal love of mine" she also said "My love" she also show pictures of Michael hugging diana from behind while she is singing "My world is empty without you" I just think she is scared to do an interview and confess to the world that she dated Michael Jackson because she fears the public reaction. Too bad they broke up. I believe she regrets it.

Marri

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
53 1
Alleybux
This is just my opinion. You can have strong feelings for someone without anything ever happening. Just like Tatiana, she was so crazy about Michael and head over hills for him without there ever being any xesual contact between the two. Of course, Michael and Diana's relationship was more than his and Tatiana, so maybe during the period span of him knowing Diana and being around her sharing conversations, his love grew.

Diana was a big flirt, as we can all tell. So I'm pretty sure she led Michael to believe that it was more between them than just friendship which is my reason to believe why he said "It was all in my head."

There's something an Incognito stated over in one of the other threads about Michael and Diana about how she mentioned to Diana that 'Michael is love with you,' but Diana's response was 'Girl, please.' I didn't know how to take that one. Maybe she knew, but just brushed it off, or maybe it wasn't up for discussion and she wanted it dropped. (Shrugs).

Anyways, does anyone remember the clip of Diana on the Aresenio Hall show back in the 90's? She was talking Arsenio, right before the segment ended, and she told Aresenio to give her a kiss. It wasn't just a peck on the lips either. It was in the mouth, and Aresenio was clearly shocked. This is what I mean about her being a big flirt. She may have done things like this to Michael which made him think otherwise.

meekgurl

Butch Tavares
Reaction score
Reactions
5,939 197 313
Alleybux
Diana was pretty much married throughout Michael's adult years,so there was no chance of a hookup between them anyway. She probably just saw him as a big kid.

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
From loveconquersall101.blogspot.ca:

1992, August 31st

Diana name appears on the card in his "Who is it" Video
2u5cs91.jpg

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
From the same blog:

1995--In Michael Jackson's History album, he gives a special thanks to Diana, and included a picture of him in her arms. At the bottom of the picture is written "I love you, Diana"

x56q8w.jpg

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
From loveconquersall101.blogspot.ca:

1992, August 31st

Diana name appears on the card in his "Who is it" Video
2u5cs91.jpg

Interesting that after Diana got married he used the name "Diana" to describe whores (Dirty Diana, this card in WII)...

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
There's something an Incognito stated over in one of the other threads about Michael and Diana about how she mentioned to Diana that 'Michael is love with you,' but Diana's response was 'Girl, please.' I didn't know how to take that one. Maybe she knew, but just brushed it off, or maybe it wasn't up for discussion and she wanted it dropped. (Shrugs).

I don't believe for a moment that Diana did not realize that Michael was in love with her. She totally knew and IMO she played on it - flirted with him, but it was never serious on her part, while it was on his.

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
He was pissed and devastated about her marriage for sure. But he still said he loved her several times after she married Arne, and he looked like he was still in love with her at events like the WMAs and the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony.