When he says friends with benefits?

General Manager
Reactions
22,406 330 173
Alleybux
It's better to just say no or don't respond. For men, FWB is just them getting pussy and nothing else at their convenience with no obligations so they won't be responsible for your feelings. They don't say it. But that's it is tbh.

Team Owner
Reactions
85,998 2,082 379
Alleybux
Ask him "What benefits are there? How do I benefit?"

Then listen to what he says and make your judgment from there

Why do you need to listen to further from his ninjas lips when the these words roll from his lips "he-says-friends-with-benefits" ?

There is nothing else left to be said you either want that or you dont. You are just there for his pleasure and for sex that is it .

General Manager
Reactions
31,687 392 162
Alleybux
I like to just say "we not even friends tho.."

Seriously though, I've never heard of these "unions" involving anything but watching TV at his/her home followed by sex. How is that being friends? And what are the tangible benefits... ya know, besides being pumped by a man who doesn't see you as worthy of a relationship with him?

Like, I never see fonts in Jane Doe Alley saying they're hanging out with a group, going places, meeting each others friends and family, traveling, etc. with these dudes. That's what people actually do with their friends. It's always just 90% them screwing the guy and maybe talking/ texting when he's bored.

That's charity sex work, TBH. And I don't understand after months and months (1) how a woman could delude herself into thinking he will change his mind just from cheap, easy sex (2) why a woman would even want a relationship after all that? Unless the man is a damn multi-millionaire funding your entire life, why would it be worth accepting a "I guess you'll do" relationship?

General Manager
Reactions
31,543 353 233
Alleybux
So y'all are getting FWB'd by force or what? Why are you negotiating with a fuck buddy? If that's not what you want then why are you having that conversation with him in the first place? Do you want him or something? Nobody's forcing you to have a fuck buddy if that's not what you want. If you want to negotiate terms and conditions of a relationship go and find a man who will do all that. Your FWB is not your man lmfao.

It's Ya Girllll
Reactions
18,029 259 62
Alleybux
Why do you need to listen to further from his ninjas lips when the these words roll from his lips "he-says-friends-with-benefits" ?

There is nothing else left to be said you either want that or you dont. You are just there for his pleasure and for sex that is it .
Yeah I know but like to hear it out of the horse's mouth. The way they stumble over their words making up shitty reasons is laughable

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reactions
275,648 6,648 2,073
Alleybux
Seriously though, I've never heard of these "unions" involving anything but watching TV at his/her home followed by sex. How is that being friends? And what are the tangible benefits... ya know, besides being pumped by a man who doesn't see you as worthy of a relationship with him?

Like, I never see fonts in Jane Doe Alley saying they're hanging out with a group, going places, meeting each others friends and family, traveling, etc. with these dudes. That's what people actually do with their friends. It's always just 90% them screwing the guy and maybe talking/ texting when he's bored.

That's charity sex work, TBH. And I don't understand after months and months (1) how a woman could delude herself into thinking he will change his mind just from cheap, easy sex (2) why a woman would even want a relationship after all that? Unless the man is a damn multi-millionaire funding your entire life, why would it be worth accepting a "I guess you'll do" relationship?
And since sex feels better with feelings, some FWBs do go on "dates" or they bring them around the family but it doesn't mean he's not looking for an actual gf.

My experience, most men who put you in the FWB category is because they are either trying to win their ex back and don't wanna be alone or there's another girl they actually have feelings for but they're waiting around for them. A lot of the problems is that the woman actually likes the guy but don't know he likes or his heart is elsewhere so they do FWB hoping he changes his mind and he doesn't.

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is claim adjuster a good career transition to make?
It would be stable employment if you go that route as you will always have a job. However it depends if you are willing to deal with the stress...
His wife called..
So his wife got your number out of his phone? I wonder if you're the only one. This whole thing is ridiculous, I'm glad you blocked both of them...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Lydia Cotton’s voice makes my fucking ears bleed!
LSA and Kim & Kanye
The chic Kanye is dating now, would be much better off if she ran away from him as fast as she can. I don’t think it’s a serious thing.
What is wrong with a sociology degree
Not a damn thing. People just want to feel above someone. A degree is a degree and no one should make anyone feel less than for having one.
Black men are winning!
Lmaoooo omg how long did all this take to compose? 8 minutes. This site is extra janky on a phone.
Simon is VERY ATTRACTIVE!!!
He is attractive in a grown man way He is medium ugly which is ideal to look manly
Top Bottom