Quantcast

When he says friends with benefits?

Voiderror404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,399 4,998 1,495
Alleybux
It's better to just say no or don't respond. For men, FWB is just them getting pussy and nothing else at their convenience with no obligations so they won't be responsible for your feelings. They don't say it. But that's it is tbh.

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
279,975 8,310 1,917
Alleybux
My last friend with benefits was paying my rent and giving my pocket money but as much as we fµcked, I think he got the better end of the deal

Remy Newport

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
298,613 6,108 4,257
Alleybux
Do people even say friends with benefits or do you just become one because you want to get laid, or you’re longing for companionship or you’re just a dummy?

tt00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,156 7,427 1,115
Alleybux
Ask him "What benefits are there? How do I benefit?"

Then listen to what he says and make your judgment from there

Why do you need to listen to further from his ninjas lips when the these words roll from his lips "he-says-friends-with-benefits" ?

There is nothing else left to be said you either want that or you dont. You are just there for his pleasure and for xes that is it .

tt00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,156 7,427 1,115
Alleybux
Do people even say friends with benefits or do you just become one because you want to get laid, or you’re longing for companionship or you’re just a dummy?
They say fwb or vibing ... I have seen some ask.. Then they get blocked because one should know what it is

kxverse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,005 1,634 715
Alleybux
I like to just say "we not even friends tho.."

Seriously though, I've never heard of these "unions" involving anything but watching TV at his/her home followed by xes. How is that being friends? And what are the tangible benefits... ya know, besides being pumped by a man who doesn't see you as worthy of a relationship with him?

Like, I never see fonts in Jane Doe Alley saying they're hanging out with a group, going places, meeting each others friends and family, traveling, etc. with these dudes. That's what people actually do with their friends. It's always just 90% them screwing the guy and maybe talking/ texting when he's bored.

That's charity xes work, TBH. And I don't understand after months and months (1) how a woman could delude herself into thinking he will change his mind just from cheap, easy xes (2) why a woman would even want a relationship after all that? Unless the man is a damn multi-millionaire funding your entire life, why would it be worth accepting a "I guess you'll do" relationship?

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
Ask him "What benefits are there? How do I benefit?"

Then listen to what he says and make your judgment from there

You don't need to ask a thing. The only thing he is providing is his dick and that's all the benefit you are getting from him.

JasminaRege

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,429 2,947 1,348
Alleybux
So y'all are getting FWB'd by force or what? Why are you negotiating with a fµck buddy? If that's not what you want then why are you having that conversation with him in the first place? Do you want him or something? Nobody's forcing you to have a fµck buddy if that's not what you want. If you want to negotiate terms and conditions of a relationship go and find a man who will do all that. Your FWB is not your man lmfao.

Locanokalala

It's Ya Girllll
Reaction score
Reactions
89,079 4,263 1,468
Alleybux
Why do you need to listen to further from his ninjas lips when the these words roll from his lips "he-says-friends-with-benefits" ?

There is nothing else left to be said you either want that or you dont. You are just there for his pleasure and for xes that is it .
Yeah I know but like to hear it out of the horse's mouth. The way they stumble over their words making up sh!tty reasons is laughable

TaniJay

Mystery Lady
Reaction score
Reactions
20,376 1,087 54
Alleybux
When he says FWB, it means he wants unlimited access to your pu$$y.

Stantonlikzaddy

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reaction score
Reactions
343,996 9,076 2,789
Alleybux
Seriously though, I've never heard of these "unions" involving anything but watching TV at his/her home followed by xes. How is that being friends? And what are the tangible benefits... ya know, besides being pumped by a man who doesn't see you as worthy of a relationship with him?

Like, I never see fonts in Jane Doe Alley saying they're hanging out with a group, going places, meeting each others friends and family, traveling, etc. with these dudes. That's what people actually do with their friends. It's always just 90% them screwing the guy and maybe talking/ texting when he's bored.

That's charity xes work, TBH. And I don't understand after months and months (1) how a woman could delude herself into thinking he will change his mind just from cheap, easy xes (2) why a woman would even want a relationship after all that? Unless the man is a damn multi-millionaire funding your entire life, why would it be worth accepting a "I guess you'll do" relationship?
And since xes feels better with feelings, some FWBs do go on "dates" or they bring them around the family but it doesn't mean he's not looking for an actual gf.

My experience, most men who put you in the FWB category is because they are either trying to win their ex back and don't wanna be alone or there's another girl they actually have feelings for but they're waiting around for them. A lot of the problems is that the woman actually likes the guy but don't know he likes or his heart is elsewhere so they do FWB hoping he changes his mind and he doesn't.

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,656 12,395 7,403
Alleybux
Getting dick is a benefit apparently because women are so desperate for it. (n)
I do not think women care about the dick. What women crave is companionship and a warm arm to lie in at night. Most women, like 95%, only have clitoris orgasm so his dick is not doing anything for you anyways,

Magical Unicorn

Rihanna's Marshmallow
Reaction score
Reactions
67,058 1,837 896
Alleybux
I do not think women care about the dick. What women crave is companionship and a warm arm to lie in at night. Most women, like 95%, only have clitoris orgasm so his dick is not doing anything for you anyways,

Yeah I agree with this. Though I think when we say "dick" we mean all the things that come with it like companionship and attention, the feeling of another person.

Chile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,920 1,976 692
Alleybux
Exactly!!! A man will NEVER say “hey, wanna be FWB?”.
Nope. They will string you along and be aloof about the Statius of your relationship. Don’t fall for it. Have the conversation about where the relationship is going, and what’s expected. If he don’t fall in line, on to the next.
I’ve stated multiple times, I met my husband, really young in college. He tried that let’s see where it goes crap, and he saw where I WENT. Had his friends asking me what I did to their friend lol. I made sure it was HIS ASS was the one asking “ what are we to each other” and “how do you feel about me”, cuz I sure tf wasn’t going to.

Locanokalala

It's Ya Girllll
Reaction score
Reactions
89,079 4,263 1,468
Alleybux
Exactly!!! A man will NEVER say “hey, wanna be FWB?”.
Nope. They will string you along and be aloof about the Statius of your relationship. Don’t fall for it. Have the conversation about where the relationship is going, and what’s expected. If he don’t fall in line, on to the next.
I’ve stated multiple times, I met my husband, really young in college. He tried that let’s see where it goes crap, and he saw where I WENT. Had his friends asking me what I did to their friend lol. I made sure it was HIS ASS was the one asking “ what are we to each other” and “how do you feel about me”, cuz I sure tf wasn’t going to.
i had a dude legit say it, but then again i manipulated him into admitting his true intent. Dude call me 10pm talking about "being friends".