When Hoteptressing goes wrong...

Starter
Reactions
1,396 16
Alleybux

Here’s some of it. She had to get on live to be berated? I guess they switched to ig. Sad.

edit: wow. So you get to hear how he abuses her for having white in her blood. I’d heard he did this but here’s the proof.

Skipped through and noticed he said she’s useless due to a lack of EBT and SBA loans @40:30. Iyah also didn’t receive anything apparently including the stimulus but Iyahs not on the shit list atm.

42:30 -"I fed her, clothed her and she didn’t bring in anything. She couldn’t even give me a baby."

He’s disgusting. I can’t listen to 40 mins of this trash waste of human flesh act like he matters.
This man continues to piss me off he such garbage. He's over there calling women hoes and bitch he's so disgusting and revolting the way he act. He get a rise out of embarrassing people it's sick.

All GROANS Matter...
Reactions
21,961 883 40
Alleybux
This man continues to piss me off he such garbage. He's over there calling women hoes and bitch he's so disgusting and revolting the way he act. He get a rise out of embarrassing people it's sick.
Their dumb asses must like that shit... I ain’t caping for nan bitch who won’t even try to save herself. By choosing that life they deserve ALL the bullshit coming their way. No sympathy here...
E661DA87-4417-4F17-9890-93820CD535A0.gif

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
61,130 1,418 1,042
Alleybux

Here’s some of it. She had to get on live to be berated? I guess they switched to ig. Sad.

edit: wow. So you get to hear how he abuses her for having white in her blood. I’d heard he did this but here’s the proof.

Skipped through and noticed he said she’s useless due to a lack of EBT and SBA loans @40:30. Iyah also didn’t receive anything apparently including the stimulus but Iyahs not on the shit list atm.

42:30 -"I fed her, clothed her and she didn’t bring in anything. She couldn’t even give me a baby."

He’s disgusting. I can’t listen to 40 mins of this trash waste of human flesh act like he matters.

Chile, the way my crazy is set up, his ass would have been stabbed in his sleep by now. A broke, big-hipped, balding bitch calling me out my name and disrespecting me like that? I think the fuck not! :cautious:

Isn't Kayla college-educated? She could get a decent job in "Babylon" and not have to depend on this asshole's scams and welfare. Is working that bad?!?

Dateline NBC
Reactions
26,716 875 320
Alleybux
Chile, the way my crazy is set up, his ass would have been stabbed in his sleep by now. A broke, big-hipped, balding bitch calling me out my name and disrespecting me like that? I think the fuck not! :cautious:

Isn't Kayla college-educated? She could get a decent job in "Babylon" and not have to depend on this asshole's scams and welfare. Is working that bad?!?
You're seriously tryna make these hoes defy their astrological programmin', huh?

your fellow stormtrooper
Reactions
31,677 369 40
Alleybux
It seems that it is Efuru’s turn to go through public humiliation.

I’m currently watching NB degrade Efuru. I am disgusted!

So far:

-He calls her a hoe and tells her she is who he says she is. Efuru talks back and says she is not a hoe.

-On IG Live, NB talks about what plans he has in store for Efuru such as writing ‘i lOv3 bABajI’ three hundred times, stand in a corner for two hours, and perform 500 squats. Good Lord!

-He then proceeds to say that he will beat her up the same way he beat up Velvet, and that she should speak her mind on IG Live before they go home. (NB was in the hospital with Malia, and Efuru and Iyah were in the van. They were communicating through IG Live.)

-Claims she has the ‘white man’ in her because she is half-white, so she has white supremacy is embedded deep within her. He then said some backwards shit about her being light-skinned, smh.

-He constantly talks about him being the original black man and talks about the white man needing to be brought down. Like damn nxgguh. If you were about that life you wouldn’t be a dusty bum that only seeks power in degrading women. Instead of building and providing resources for the black community, NB is doing what these dustballs do best, NOTHING.

-Oh yeah, he said that he will chop the heads of feminists.

-Something really interesting, while he’s on the other end of the IG Live call, he tells her to raise the phone up and point the camera down, where he can look down at her. As a means that she is beneath him. He tells her to look up at god (him).

-He says that he wants her gone but Efuru said she wants to stay.

-NB says how Efuru begs for his dirty dack and downloads and here comes Beloved–I mean Iyah, co-signing, and Malia co-signs as well saying Efuru begs for the downloads. UGH! Efuru said his downloads taste “pretty neutral”!

-NB turns the topic over to xes since that’s his way of humiliating her and Efuru laughs and co-signs. I truly believe she’s laughing and playing his sick game so that she doesn’t get punished too bad when they return back home.

-NB calls Malia and Iyah his hoes and Iyah smiles gleefully and agrees as well as Malia who proudly agrees and says, “That’s a fact”. Those two stupid broads are proud to be called a hoe the same way yt folks love that “I’m Proud To Be An American” anthem.

Y’all..

I had to stop, that video was disgusting. This is my first time actually seeing for myself Efuru talking back and not being able to control her face expressions a lot of people said it, but I’ve never seen it for myself.

NB has a very punchable face. I am counting the days, that cult gets eradicated.

Starter
Reactions
6,070 139 183
Alleybux
Natureboy knows who to try. He always tries black women, but when he was in Hawaii he knew not to pull an ounce of the shit he said to Efuru to Hawaiian women because those Hawaiian men would've put him 6 feet under. He even knew not to really try that white girl that was at carbonnation either.

Starter
Reactions
1,396 16
Alleybux
Natureboy knows who to try. He always tries black women, but when he was in Hawaii he knew not to pull an ounce of the shit he said to Efuru to Hawaiian women because those Hawaiian men would've put him 6 feet under. He even knew not to really try that white girl that was at carbonnation either.
There's a woman in his panel named Jaguar Wright and he knows not to try her. As crazy as she can be he knows his place.

General Manager
Reactions
16,518 306 7
Alleybux
There's a woman in his panel named Jaguar Wright and he knows not to try her. As crazy as she can be he knows his place.
Jag interviewed NB with Tokyo the first time before Tokyo "took over the project to take down NB”. She sat on his panel recently?

Team Owner
Reactions
45,786 673 41
Alleybux

I wonder what made him start turning on her? I wonder when she's gonna get enough self respect to leave?

Starter
Reactions
6,070 139 183
Alleybux
I saw their interaction and he was still dominating her. Just because he wasn't cursing her out doesn't mean he wasn't. He still had the upperhand because she was trying to please him.

Starter
Reactions
1,396 16
Alleybux
I wonder what made him start turning on her? I wonder when she's gonna get enough self respect to leave?
It could be because she doesn't provide anything financially for the group. In his weird rant he mentions how she couldn't give him a baby, food stamps or bringing in any money. In simple terms he doesn't benefit anything from her so she's useless to him. I hope she can wake up and leave this place.

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reactions
68,875 649 104
Alleybux
That was the beginning. This seemed scripted and he told everybody he was about to make Efuru mad before all of the disrespect to her and I think he told her he was playing by this point. The live I saw he was definitely joking with Efuru sitting next to Malia and Iyah and he was cussing her out but you could tell everything he said he wanted Malia to hear it. Straight out the hospital
This man makes me sick. I don't understand why he continues doing them like that, I think he likes trying to make an example out of them. Honestly it could also be because he allegedly has "new wives" coming so he probably wants to showboat for them. Either way he's despicable and doesn't deserve the following or anything he earns for pulling these embarrassing stunts on those women.

The Baby Mama of Levi Ackerman
Reactions
4,103 56 82
Alleybux
Ok. Someone needs to do an operation where they pretend to be super interested in going to CN along with some men just so those men can whoop his ass..

Someone needs to literally put they foot in his ass (well maybe not that he may enjoy that) but he needs to be beaten 3/4 dead.. he’s the worst type of man he got all that smoke for women..

and really it’s not even about those women anymore.. he just need a good old fashioned ass whooping.

He’s such a bitch I bet if something like that happened his bitch ass would call the police

BigTFromTheGroupHome
OLDHEAD
Reactions
147,156 904 196
Alleybux
I'd love to see a REAL big man go over there, he claims 6'2, that's taller than most women, but the dudes I deal with dwarf him. I'd love to know what he'd do if a real big dude he couldn't intimidate physically was over there. He probably wouldn't even let them come

Washing Brittany Sinclaire
Reactions
84,971 1,306 104
Alleybux
I'd love to see a REAL big man go over there, he claims 6'2, that's taller than most women, but the dudes I deal with dwarf him. I'd love to know what he'd do if a real big dude he couldn't intimidate physically was over there. He probably wouldn't even let them come
Tron/Israel/Izz is taller than him but he’s one of those gentle giant types. The only time he bucked up at NB was when he got intoxicated and NB swiftly kicked him out right after. The new dude he has Jax, is pretty stocky (for now) and could probably whoop his ass but I doubt he would make the attempt. The only other guy that it’s been said to have stood up to NB was Caliber, and he was kicked out temporarily too.

It’s definitely not going to be enough for the guy just to be physically imposing, he needs to be mentally strong too. NB uses his former manhoe voodoo to get in their minds and has them submitting like the women.

Yeah I know
Reactions
15,135 1,214 2,260
Alleybux
He was on bigo saying him degrading efuru was a skit and not real for attention.

I was convinced all this drama with nature boy, velvet and carbonation was a skit a long time ago.

him and velvet will get back together in the grand finale after she makes all the money she can stand on bigo. Remember I said it first.

Y’all can kiss my ass.
Reactions
30,532 1,273 1,707
Alleybux
I stopped following this maybe two years ago. Last I remeber was that velvet left and came back for the millionth time and they were all freshly deported.

If someone could give me a rundown on the shenanigans since, Id be very appreciative. Especially updates on Rambo lol.

@Boolbabe @IckyWitchy im confused on why you guys feel the need to downvote my curiosity. Lol.

Last edited:
Yes you did.
Reactions
24,112 1,199 15
Alleybux
At about 13:20, Velvet says “What if I am pregnant?” And then talks about how she will have a better experience with this pregnancy than the last, and it will give her a chance to show Eliana the healthy way to raise a child...

i don’t know y’all.

Starter
Reactions
1,396 16
Alleybux
At about 13:20, Velvet says “What if I am pregnant?” And then talks about how she will have a better experience with this pregnancy than the last, and it will give her a chance to show Eliana the healthy way to raise a child...

i don’t know y’all.
I just don't know because people on Bigo nowadays be doing the most to get a storyline. So I wouldn't believe it until I see her belly growing or something but I don't understand why she still having unprotected sex knowing that she's sick. I hope she disclose her health with the people she slept with because this is crazy.

The Baby Mama of Levi Ackerman
Reactions
4,103 56 82
Alleybux

i don’t know y’all.

Wait pregnant by who?

Rookie
Reactions
94 12
Alleybux
The bottom line is… This dude is a pimp. Period. He is just a pimp who decided to run on boho chicks. That’s it. It’s just his pimp niche. It really is that simple. If we had a live window into any other long-term pimps life… It would be just like this, literally exactly the same. Just the environment would look different. Most pimps have the gift of gab, if you get to know them are usually intelligent, some highly intelligent. Master manipulators. Narcissists. These girls are just bohohoes that keep choosing up NB. That’s all this is. We just watching a boho/hotep pimp reality show.

BigTFromTheGroupHome
OLDHEAD
Reactions
147,156 904 196
Alleybux
Anything Velvet says or dyes from now on is shenanigans to me. Now that I know she's manufacturing storylines, you'd need to put a camera up her vagina and interview the fetus before I believe she's pregnant

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
She doesn’t identify as female? Her aesthetic is still feminine for the time being but she came out as non-binary and says that she doesn’t fit...
2021 Tennis Season
Someone needs to give her a wake up call. If she wants another slam she better get it together. I bet the people around her don't really care and...
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
Not to derail the Captain America skin inventory, but I have to bask in the idiocy of Froyo’s latest post, saying it is “societal victim shaming”...
Feel like I’m interpreting this wrong, anyone willing to help?
Yeah I would pull some clarification cards like the poster said above. Maybe even for the lovers as well
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Is she on that stuff that makes you mop the carpet, sweep the lawn and curl the air? Somebody wanna explain to wtf she is curling?
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
I can’t find the docs but according to this article she stated he cheated with 105 women...
Kim K's staff threatens lawsuit over terrible working conditions
Aren’t their products made in sweatshops as well? I wonder how many more situations of classism and elitism it will take before they’re cancelled.
Top Bottom