When Hoteptressing goes wrong...

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reactions
66,533 598 84
Alleybux
She definitely wants to go back. 24/7 babysitters, and cooks always brought her back, more than her feelings for NB. Baby Eliana is bad as hell, and Velvet is lazy. Velvet wants to be there to be waited on, hand and foot. She doesn’t want to work, and thinks that she should be taken care of.
Tuh… the sense of entitlement.
Lmao see y'all be calling baby Eli out, and I usually don't like to call kids bad and try not to but babygirl really be out here sizing her mama. That little voice is so sweet to hear when she's not repeating their nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions
8,723 225 100
Alleybux
About a month after the very first time she left CN and Eligio in 2019 (this was right after his first arrest in Nicaragua and subsequent deportation back to the states, I believe she left right after they just got to Panama a few weeks later), in addition to a WAVE of donations and gifts sent to her by people who cover CN and their supporters, she started a beading business on IG making beaded jewelry, which saw a lot of success because people were so glad she left and wanted to support her. After about a month or two, she started collecting funds for I believe to be some sort of meet and greet connected to her beading business, she raised few thousand. And literally a day before the supposed "event" sometime in late September or early October of that year, she hauled ass back to Panama to Eligio, no doubt taking the money with her.

Some people thought it might have been a scam all along with Eligio behind the entire thing as a means to get money, because funds had dried up after his first arrest and deportation, and he wanted to use her as a ruse to collect money. It's definitely possible, but I think that strips Velvet of a level of agency we both know she possesses in her ability to manipulate and be conniving. A lot of people were pissed, and for certain key people who covered CN like Don'tTurnMePetty, she dropped the entire thing and hasn't spoken on Velvet nor CN since. When she left the first time Velvet literally had her flight to the US paid for in FULL by someone who supports the takedown of CN. A crowdfunding campaign was created for her by the time she came home, as well as a registry of baby items for baby Eliana. Most, if not all of which was eventually purchased for her. So for her to then essentially spit in the face of those who helped her was the final straw for me, and it should have been the wake up call everyone needed to see her for what she really is.

However it seems like certain platforms within the CN coverage sector just forgot about that by the time she left the second time the next year, then it's "oH SHe'S a ViCtiM, sToCkHoLm sYnDrOme y'AlL dOn'T bE mEaN tO hEr ShE's JuSt a GiRl" when people were voicing their skepticism and lack of sympathy. And it's literally been the same ever since, I can't. KissTheVeil's ridiculous defense of this sheisty broad is just laughable at this point. I think FootOnNeck JUST came to her senses and has finally resigned herself to seeing this bitch for who she truly is, because she was one of Velvet's top cheerleaders and was straight up arguing with people in the DMs over her, talmbout "I SeE mYsElF iN hEr", lol.

ETA: And it's worth noting that when she left to go back to him after the beading business scam in 2019, she didn't inform anyone directly about her actions or what she was doing. It was either the day of or the day before the event, I think it was actually the day of and she was a no show. People were frantically contacting her to find out what happened, if she was alright, how to get their refunds, etc. She just never responded. About a day or two later someone contacted Celina who then informed everyone that she was gone back to CN, seemingly overnight and on short notice to everyone, and I think her father confirmed it as well. The bitch is TRASH with a capital T!
Many of the people like Kiss the Veil, SL Davis, Wurldnews and even The Tea and others who cover Carbonation are mentally off. Being completely honest, most are nuts. Many believe in the supernatural, horoscopes and they think frequency, vibrations, and teaching knowledge is real. They are mentally off. They believe in a bunch of super natural nonsense and talk about "healing" in such an odd way that is clearly nuts. I think a lot of them are just as fucked up as Velvet.
They believe in things that aren't real and are always praising her becuae they aren't normal themselves. Velvet was sleeping in a tent, in a house. That shit isn't normal. She shouldn't have that baby and her family should have taken her daughter from her and called CPS but they won't. Everyone is messed up in the head.

Last edited:
Reactions
29,069 1,960 16
Alleybux
Many of the people like Kiss the Veil, SL Davis, Wurldnews and ever The Teas and others who cover Carbonation are mentally off. Being completely honest, most are nuts. Many believe in the supernatural, horoscopes and they think frequency, vibrations, and teaching knowledge is real. They are mentally off. The believe in a bunch of super natural nonsense and talk about "healing" in such an odd way that is clearly nuts. I think a lot of them are just as fucked up as Velvet.
They believe in things that aren't real and are always praising her becuae they aren't normal themselves. Velvet was sleeping in a tent, in a house. That shit isn't normal. She shouldn't have that baby and her family should have taken her daughter from her and called CPS but they won't. Everyone is messed up it the head.

Kiss the Veil definitely needs a mental evaluation. She will sit up there, and cry because ppl are talking about Velvet. She goes harder for her, than she prob would for her real friends. Meanwhile, from what I remember, she paid for some earrings from Velvet, and never got them. Weirdo..
Her obsession with Velvet is crazy.

Last edited:
All GROANS Matter...
Reactions
20,893 772 38
Alleybux
Exactly “he made me da won ovah da women cause I had his mynde! EYYEEE understood his knowledge.”

“I am the one with his CHI-YIELD” She won’t let you forget how she struggled and TOILED to have her baby. She is the only woman to ever! You hear me? They put so much on Eliana I see why she over there terrorizing. I would too hell. Let me get my get back. All these lies y’all putting on me.

Babyyy. If Sheeptess don’t do nothing else she gone remind you that SHE has his only bay-by girl. No. One. Else!
Oh wait & “.... I ain’t did shit but try to luh this dirty, funky, nasty, black ass niqqa! NAYture was dirty ‘fore he got wit me & I cleaned that niqqa up MYSELF!
<<Slaps chest>>I’m the one got down on hands & knees, “bazed” that niqqa mySELF! NAYture was rubbing his teet wit a piece of fruit before me! I made that niqqa start to brush his teet... “.

Last edited:
Reactions
23,661 1,158 15
Alleybux
E24AD761-CA51-4F52-9049-BD1362115AF9.jpeg
61774AF3-9688-44EE-BE47-2625239C817C.jpeg

I respect the desire to contact authorities to try and take down CN. I think there are times where it’s appropriate to call in a welfare check. But sadly, the crimes going on in CN require victims to come forward. As far as PR goes, the only person who was victimized there and is out now is Velvet. Why she’s not pursuing charges for the physical abuse, withholding her paperwork (kidnapping), etc. is a fucking mystery, but I won’t rehash that here since we’ve all discussed it.

With the families, these reporters need to understand that the CN members are telling them that this is where they want to be. It’s like dealing with a drug addict. You have to love them from afar and be ready when they finally wake up. I feel like these reporters want the families to perform for the viewing public, but we have no idea what conversations they’re having with their loved ones. And I will never fault a family member for avoiding the circus online. Also, I’m honestly not sure what “charges” they could file.

Which brings me to my next point...I low key feel like the PR authorities were telling her to fall back because she seemed a lil crazy. I know the person behind this page was going extra hard, to the point of obsession. I think that a lot of the reporters have a similar savior complex as CN members, except they want the badge of honor of taking NB down. They spread misinfo that actually hurts their supposed cause and adds fuel to the idea that it’s just entertainment.

For instance, this reporter is the same one who said that the PR authorities had no record of Zolar’s baby. She and a bunch of reporters were saying they saw Zoca holding a baby at the beach and they wanted to report that to authorities. But it was a towel. And this statement makes it pretty clear that the authorities looked into it and found that there was some record of the baby.

Now you got folks saying that Baby Jah never speaks and his arm is broken. But there is video of him speaking and holding his arm normally. When the authorities pull up and see that...the callers just sound like they’re harassing CN.

I am not minimizing the real abuse.
But all of that additional speculation just creates a frenzy and now the authorities are less inclined to believe it when something does happen.

Dismounts soap box

Reactions
66,533 598 84
Alleybux
View attachment 2537508 View attachment 2537509

I respect the desire to contact authorities to try and take down CN. I think there are times where it’s appropriate to call in a welfare check. But sadly, the crimes going on in CN require victims to come forward. As far as PR goes, the only person who was victimized there and is out now is Velvet. Why she’s not pursuing charges for the physical abuse, withholding her paperwork (kidnapping), etc. is a fucking mystery, but I won’t rehash that here since we’ve all discussed it.

With the families, these reporters need to understand that the CN members are telling them that this is where they want to be. It’s like dealing with a drug addict. You have to love them from afar and be ready when they finally wake up. I feel like these reporters want the families to perform for the viewing public, but we have no idea what conversations they’re having with their loved ones. And I will never fault a family member for avoiding the circus online. Also, I’m honestly not sure what “charges” they could file.

Which brings me to my next point...I low key feel like the PR authorities were telling her to fall back because she seemed a lil crazy. I know the person behind this page was going extra hard, to the point of obsession. I think that a lot of the reporters have a similar savior complex as CN members, except they want the badge of honor of taking NB down. They spread misinfo that actually hurts their supposed cause and adds fuel to the idea that it’s just entertainment.

For instance, this reporter is the same one who said that the PR authorities had no record of Zolar’s baby. She and a bunch of reporters were saying they saw Zoca holding a baby at the beach and they wanted to report that to authorities. But it was a towel. And this statement makes it pretty clear that the authorities looked into it and found that there was some record of the baby.

Now you got folks saying that Baby Jah never speaks and his arm is broken. But there is video of him speaking and holding his arm normally. When the authorities pull up and see that...the callers just sound like they’re harassing CN.

I am not minimizing the real abuse.
But all of that additional speculation just creates a frenzy and now the authorities are less inclined to believe it when something does happen.

Dismounts soap box
This was one of the pages I was following but idk what happened. They were gone and now the page is private.... They be having too many requirements for people to just follow a page. Lol it's already a burner account like I'm just here to sip the tea and go.

Last edited:
All GROANS Matter...
Reactions
20,893 772 38
Alleybux
Many of the people like Kiss the Veil, SL Davis, Wurldnews and even The Tea and others who cover Carbonation are mentally off. Being completely honest, most are nuts. Many believe in the supernatural, horoscopes and they think frequency, vibrations, and teaching knowledge is real. They are mentally off. They believe in a bunch of super natural nonsense and talk about "healing" in such an odd way that is clearly nuts. I think a lot of them are just as fucked up as Velvet.
They believe in things that aren't real and are always praising her becuae they aren't normal themselves. Velvet was sleeping in a tent, in a house. That shit isn't normal. She shouldn't have that baby and her family should have taken her daughter from her and called CPS but they won't. Everyone is messed up in the head.
I’m gonna put myself out there then & say that I AM a believer in those things. But I’m not one to care what anyone thinks of me for my spiritual beliefs. However, I am by NO MEANS any one’s fool. I know ppl twist things to make them what they want them to mean. Preachers do it all the time. Which is how cults are created. Religion is not exempt from falling into that mess too. One would be a fool to think otherwise. That brainwashing & manipulation, preying on ppl’s vulnerabilities is what I have issues with. That’s why I’m dead set against Eligiheaux & his shenanigans, amongst others but we’re talking about this fool right now. I pity some of us black folk for kneeling before Cesare Borgia believing he’s gonna come back & save them. When all along Christianity was used as a ploy, a weapon against us to make us subservient beings. Yet we wonder why our state of affairs is so dire. But don’t get me started & BTW I don’t mind the groans. It’s truly expected so knock yourselves out. I will say this though, it is my honest believe that in order for our race to rise above, we need to go back to our roots! We were ALWAYS a SPIRITUAL ppl. We were ALREADY & HIGHLY connected to the Devine. It has ALWAYS been us/within us but we lost our way. Now we are brainwashed, looking elsewhere & all outside negating the power within us. So yeah, I’ll be a nut, call me crazy for believing in all u find being “supernatural nonsense”, honey. Don’t mind it one bit bc after all, it’s all subjective anyway.

Last edited:
willow tree dreaming
Reactions
7,650 174 80
Alleybux
Yeah he lures them with astrology because it does have meaning. And religion is the supernatural world. The Bible mentions non human beings but no one ever considers the Bible to be supernatural.

All GROANS Matter...
Reactions
20,893 772 38
Alleybux
Yeah he lures them with astrology because it does have meaning. And religion is the supernatural world. The Bible mentions non human beings but no one ever considers the Bible to be supernatural.
We’re on the same page. However, as far as religion being the supernatural world, I disagree, respectfully. It’s within Spirituality where u enter the supernatural realm. Religion is simply indoctrination. Religion & Spirituality are 2 separate things but many ppl think they’re the same but they’re not.

As for u mentioning the Bible, hell yeah! Even King Saul consulted a witch doctor to summon Samuel’s spirit for advice. Samuel was pissed & asked Saul why TF he disturbed him from his slumber, LOL. A lot of ppl don’t know about that but it’s damn sure in there. Also my great gran always said the Bible is more than most think. Psalms are spells... but I’ll stop so as not to derail.

Last edited:
willow tree dreaming
Reactions
7,650 174 80
Alleybux
We’re on the same page. However, as far as religion being the supernatural world, I disagree, respectfully. It’s within Spirituality where u enter the supernatural realm. Religion is simply indoctrination. Religion & Spirituality are 2 separate things but many ppl think they’re the same but they’re not.

As for u mentioning the Bible, hell yeah! Even King Saul consulted a witch doctor to summon Samuel’s spirit for advice. Samuel was pissed & asked Saul why TF he disturbed him from his slumber, LOL. A lot of ppl don’t know about that but it’s damn sure in there. Also my great gran always said the Bible is more than most think. Psalms are spells... but I’ll stop so as not to derail.
I agree. I also feel that religion SHOULD be spirituality. And there are people who actually become religious after becoming spiritual. But most just claim to believe the doctrine...which is why you have Christians who are full of sin

All GROANS Matter...
Reactions
20,893 772 38
Alleybux
He’s so shady and petty.
View attachment 2538500
Yeah, it’s funny. But also sad bc he’s ignorant AF himself. He thinks Queen is spelled “QueAn” & means whore. While he says a woman married to a King is a “Kingess” like a Princess to a Prince. I swear I didn’t make that up. This fool REALLY did said that shit with his mouth. He said it with such conviction & straight from his chest. Just Loud & WRONG...
1620532774869.gif

Reactions
1,231 12
Alleybux
Nature Boy is not religious himself and he doesn't know a lick about astrology. Religion is a sensitive topic so I won't go into details but NB soley seek people with low self esteem, lack of knowledge and awareness to manipulate and scare them to believe his rhetoric. That's why those same people can leave their kids behind for a man they barely know, beating on them and take their money. NB doesn't even stick to his own beliefs or spirituality he use it to weaponize his members. NB's rhetoric is extremely dangerous and people need to look at the deeper meaning of all of this. The fact that all those bad things that he done are shown all over the internet and people are still going is very scary.

Reactions
66,533 598 84
Alleybux
I’m gonna put myself out there then & say that I AM a believer in those things. But I’m not one to care what anyone thinks of me for my spiritual beliefs. However, I am by NO MEANS any one’s fool. I know ppl twist things to make them what they want them to mean. Preachers do it all the time. Which is how cults are created. Religion is not exempt from falling into that mess too. One would be a fool to think otherwise. That brainwashing & manipulation, preying on ppl’s vulnerabilities is what I have issues with. That’s why I’m dead set against Eligiheaux & his shenanigans, amongst others but we’re talking about this fool right now. I pity some of us black folk for kneeling before Cesare Borgia believing he’s gonna come back & save them. When all along Christianity was used as a ploy, a weapon against us to make us subservient beings. Yet we wonder why our state of affairs is so dire. But don’t get me started & BTW I don’t mind the groans. It’s truly expected so knock yourselves out. I will say this though, it is my honest believe that in order for our race to rise above, we need to go back to our roots! We were ALWAYS a SPIRITUAL ppl. We were ALREADY & HIGHLY connected to the Devine. It has ALWAYS been us/within us but we lost our way. Now we are brainwashed, looking elsewhere & all outside negating the power within us. So yeah, I’ll be a nut, call me crazy for believing in all u find being “supernatural nonsense”, honey. Don’t mind it one bit bc after all, it’s all subjective anyway.
I'm gonna agree with you on this.... I feel so many people have these weird misconceptions of what religion, spirituality and the likes are and it's frustrating sometimes because they contradict themselves SO MUCH. (This isn't feared towards anyone in this thread btw)

For instance, I have this person I've known for years as a friend on FB and one day I noticed they shared this screenshot of a tweet thst they had shared before and it was basically calling the evil eye protector, astrology, horoscopes and other metaphysical things evil. So I had seen this person share this before but on this day I guess I just had time because I went and I commented and informed them that the entire zodiac constellation is mentioned in the Bible. I even brought up the 3 wise men and their predictions, they were prophets so how did they know? I mentioned the entire Book of Pslams being a book that could be used for spells, and a couple of other things.

The person never responded lol and literally like HOURS later they posted about reading their horoscopes and even still now share the little zodiac memes stating what their sign is and agreeing to whatever little quirky message is added to it. It was then when I knew a lot of people are sadly confused on many things and the Church doesn't make it better for people because so many pastors, prophets, bishops and so forth manipulate the word of God. But yeah, people are a contradiction for sure, I saw another person I know mention their horoscope in response to a general tarot reading and I literally couldn't believe my eyes. First and foremost a tarot reading isn't a horoscope, and even still horoscopes aren't always accurate because the birth time of someone is needed to look at transits for that particular day but that can even still he a hit or miss because sometimes Fate and God have other plans. It's just a lot of talking from both sides of the mouth to me when certain people do it because it's like they're lost and trying to cling to something spiritually that they don't fully believe in. Not to mention just how people misconstruct the Bible they do so with horoscopes and tarot readings and other metaphysical things as well which confuses people, a lot.

The nonsense that NB is talking is stuff he's stolen and mixed together so it of course makes little to no sense to us but a whole lot of sense to them.

ETA: this was actually meant to be a response to one of your responses after this one because that's the one I fully read but it's ironic that I mentioned things you touched on in this specific post w/o even reading it.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Would you break up with your boyfriend for defacing your photos in an argument?
I probably couldn’t stop laughing if my guy ever did this lmfao I thought it was going to be something bad.
Da Baby needs a clone to balance da babies and da baby momma’s
He’s trash but those 2 are so adorable. I’m glad he attended both.
HeyParis and Cosmeholics Anonymous
If you are a hard core christian and believe that astrology is demonic why are you following it?. Its contradictory as fuck lol I have a brain...
  • Poll
Which singer had the best stage parent?
Sonja. She made sure both of her kids achieved success without sacrificing or destroying her relationship with them. That's the part that where...
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
Lol correct , it's big Mama's day she can show out if she wants too Lol I’m just saying annoying as she can be he opened this door. Le Bm and...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
MJ checking out in 3, 2, 1.. That would be illegal cause she completed a passenger locator form and she’s not allowed to change the address or...
  • Poll
1991 Whitney vs. 1998 Whitney
You must be talking about Mariah Carey smoking crack and smoking weed since her voice croaked way before Whitney’s. Last I checked, Mariah had a...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
It’s really sad that she has no chemistry with the girls. She was trying to force what should be natural :weary_face:. Such a difference between...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
it was Nice & they looked good. Y’all don’t have to criticize everything nie it look Haterish sometimes. But I know y’all opinion is y’all opinion...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
. It’s two bombs she could be referring to. The first one is Rory and [redacted] which I hope isn’t the case cause that would be a new low, even...
Top Bottom