When y’all give “warnings” or whatever

The Baby Mama of Levi Ackerman
Reactions
4,043 48 74
Alleybux
Don’t you think you think you should ask least ask the person you’re warning a chance to give their side I mean omg

I literally only said in a post

“don’t skeptical me bitch I’m really serious, lol

the LOL was meant to show what I said was in humor and good manner.. Ik I’m not the only one to do that... it’s annoying when y’all just assume and start giving out warnings and time outs based on without any context. Especially on a site like this.

Reactions
47,242 309 140
Alleybux
Call em out op! I do think mods should pay more attention to what there giving warnings over. Also, some don’t even give warnings, sometimes, they’ll send you straight to timeout! There really should be an LSA Mod Training Course or something. They act like cops. And that’s not a good thing.

Victim of iPhone Autocorrect
Reactions
88,366 489 245
Alleybux
There’s no rhyme or reason. They’re are people who have said worse directly at someone and you report them and nothing happens. I think they care more about the font reporting than the actual post.

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renter's May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
What kills me is that people with this mindset feel that you should look, shop and act poor simply because you're part of an underclass. Why...
Starving to DEATH and SHAMED at dollar tree !!!
Im gay i need a man. But its rough out here in the gay dating scene. Who knows it could happen ! Rough for us all...well at least look online for...
The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel
A future King doesn't need to be popular. Meanwhile never will be Kings do. Apparently a future king does need to be popular, which is why...
What midsize US city is fun, affordable and not pretentious?
Why not Boston? I've also heard many times that Boston is a very racist city
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
This is embarrassing....how old are these aunties again?
  • Poll
Harry Potter: Older Wizards Stan Poll
Now see? That’s why ol girl got her back blown out by a gang of rabid centaurs.
The girls are fighting! Is “Real” Deal Life w/Storm a liar?
Who is she talking about now? & is she trying to get sympathy to throw ppl off her license in question? That was a lot of talking in 20 minutes...
Top Bottom