Quantcast

Where can i find a Chet Hanx type of White Guy?

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,960 15,917 9,638
Alleybux
Yes in the ghetto.... Don’t confuse that with white boys who listen to rap in the suburbs.
The suburban white men who consume rap don't actually want to be black, they just enjoy the music/culture.

A lot of them probably have barely any daily interactions with black people.

I have come across this a lot of times.

Melinaroberts2

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,296 918 901
Alleybux
Okay so basically, just any ol' WM highly interested in BW will do?

Because that's literally the only thing that ties these two together, lol.

You're right, some BW just like the attention he's giving our group... but just because Chet likes BW doesn't mean we should overlook his problematic behavior and hype him up. Where are the standards? This is a man who's used the n-word repeatedly and I'm sure he'd call a partner that if he got mad enough. We already know he fights women.

I'm sorry, I don't see how any BW who is averse to dysfunction would be even remotely interested in someone like him.
BW need to focus on self love, therapy and healing before entering ANY relationship

Melinaroberts2

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,296 918 901
Alleybux
Ma’am you really want an ugly racist yt man that’ll hit you? Like really? Okay well you can either check for the next KKK meet up
View attachment 2472033
or you can go to a therapist and get some self esteem. Bye

eta: LMAOOO if you get mad at this you’re the low self esteem person I’m talking about cause why are you thirsting after a racist woman beater??? weird as fµck
I keep telling black women w i gg e r are racist, you don’t think the misgynior in our culture doesn’t rub off on these wiggas ? Only low self esteem women are attracted to that toxic sh!t

Melinaroberts2

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,296 918 901
Alleybux
Why would you want a ***** who’s most likely poor and will leave a single mom. Over a regular nice white guy with a good high paying job that treats you like a queen. I’m convinced y’all like being treated like sh!t and living in poverty, while being a single mommy smfh

Sasquatchh

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
152 20 27
Alleybux
Problem with chet hanks is a lot of people take him at face value. I think he knows exactly what he is doing and plays a lot of people like a fiddle.

With that in mind i can really only laugh when he gets all kinds of people riled up with his antics.