Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeler Fan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,802 108 21
Alleybux

Get ready for this, Bambi. When you die on earth, if you are born again by the Spirit of God, your soul goes to heaven. If you are a sinner when you die, your soul goes immediately to a burning hell. Demons with chains will drag your soul through the gateways of hell and throw you into the fiery pits to be tormented. In time, you will be brought in front of Satan. You will know and feel everything that happens to you in hell.

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux
Get ready for this, Bambi. When you die on earth, if you are born again by the Spirit of God, your soul goes to heaven. If you are a sinner when you die, your soul goes immediately to a burning hell. Demons with chains will drag your soul through the gateways of hell and throw you into the fiery pits to be tormented. In time, you will be brought in front of Satan. You will know and feel everything that happens to you in hell.

How you do this without a functioning brain and central nervous system (because you are DEAD) remains to be seen...

Diamondeyz

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
825 2
Alleybux
where you go when you die depends on what you do while you are alive... we determine our own final destination... its our choice

V Hexerei

Matriarchal Saint of Black Women and Girls.
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
153,402 3,856 848
Alleybux

I suppose it depends how, when , and where you die. Sometimes your body is put in a coffin with a final death ritual. Other times your body cremated and the ashes of your body are put in an urn for your family. Sometimes your body is thrown on the side of the road or hidden in the ground.

hazelnutqtee

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,652 5 5
Alleybux
who knows, when you die you will see.

MPO..is you will go until a deep sleep until God wakes you up to meet him!

Miss Bambi

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
34,973 29 32
Alleybux
What do YOU think?? What's your belief about what happens??

i was raise to believe that if you are "good" you will brought to paradise on earth and if your "bad" will destroyed with no pain or existence. no burning hell

Primo

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,639 1
Alleybux
No one can tell you what happens in the afterlife or if there is one for that matter. You have to develop your own beliefs.

Miss Bambi

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
34,973 29 32
Alleybux
No one can tell you what happens in the afterlife or if there is one for that matter. You have to develop your own beliefs.

what is your belief

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux
How you do this without a functioning brain and central nervous system (because you are DEAD) remains to be seen...

Well hello?! Back in the day, when they made up this story (before they even knew anything about volcanoes), they had NO idea about central nervous system.
Today, some do know. Most, obviously, don't.
I guess a person first needs a functioning brain and a central nervous system in order to understand this.

And from what material are these chains so that they don't melt? I mean... given the temperature in the middle of the earth and all that jazz.
Also, at what do they chain invisible souls/spirits since the body stays on earth?

Hilarious sh!t.

The next wings you see will be the flies buzzing over your rotting corpse.

V Hexerei

Matriarchal Saint of Black Women and Girls.
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
153,402 3,856 848
Alleybux
Well hello?! Back in the day, when they made up this story (before they even knew anything about volcanoes), they had NO idea about central nervous system.
Today, some do know. Most, obviously, don't.
I guess a person first needs a functioning brain and a central nervous system in order to understand this.

And from what material are these chains so that they don't melt? I mean... given the temperature in the middle of the earth and all that jazz.
Also, at what do they chain invisible souls/spirits since the body stays on earth?

Hilarious sh!t.

The next wings you see will be the flies buzzing over your rotting corpse.

Any woman that quotes Garland Green is automatically on my "girl crush" list.

... I lubs you more and more everyday!!!

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
5xpcp40.jpg

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
i was raise to believe that if you are "good" you will brought to paradise on earth and if your "bad" will destroyed with no pain or existence. no burning hell

Jehovah's Witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom