Quantcast

Where is God at for Black people?

Sundaedinner

THE BARB BULLY
Reaction score
Reactions
411,467 12,978 17,035
Alleybux
I mean the everyday suffering of children and babies and women and men goes unanswered.

As a Black person, how can we ever believe God is for or loves us when there is constant abuse, torture and killing.

I'm just so angry. And I'm tired of being told to pray to someone who allows bad things to happen to our people.

MissShawna

Do your ghetto antics know no bounds!?
Reaction score
Reactions
228,840 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
The god that most black people know was taught to them by whites for mental & physical compliance & submissiveness.

So no, “he” ain’t coming to help.

KinkyCoily

Vision Blocking Fro
Reaction score
Reactions
148,471 2,117 1,011
Alleybux
Doesn’t exist, never has. If there was some type of deity watching over the Universe, it’s highly unlikely that it would even be human.

We’re all we got.

MissShawna

Reaction score
Reactions
228,840 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
We been praying to him for 400 years. How much longer until he answers some prayers?

I'm tired.

when I believed, that was always my question. Like damn Jesus how bad does it have to be before you bring your ass back?? And that was in regards to how fµcked up the world is in general, not just for our people.

Sundaedinner

THE BARB BULLY
Reaction score
Reactions
411,467 12,978 17,035
Alleybux
when I believed, that was always my question. Like damn Jesus how bad does it have to be before you bring your ass back?? And that was in regards to how fµcked up the world is in general, not just for our people.

Yea. I had/have so much anger for God. I'm not a total nonbeliever yet. Idk why. Because it's probably better to not believe in God than to think he sees all this and doesn't do anything.

MissShawna

Reaction score
Reactions
228,840 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
Where are black people at for God?

In Zion or helping satan turn everything upside down

Chile please, that is absolutely ridiculous. For centuries, black people stay in the Bible or in church. Betrayed by pulpit pimps & predators in the church.

MissShawna

Reaction score
Reactions
228,840 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
Yea. I had/have so much anger for God. I'm not a total nonbeliever yet. Idk why. Because it's probably better to not believe in God than to think he sees all this and doesn't do anything.

I believe in God in a different way now, I don’t believe in the God and Jesus that I was taught and spent most of my life believing.

Pwussycat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,641 437 734
Alleybux
All I know is that God gives us the knowledge we need to turn things around. No one is taking heed to the wisdom tho. He exposes people everyday and humans just turn a blind eye to the bs.

People do ultimately pay the price for their sins. I see it everyday.

It also says he uses suffering to humble and transform us.

Santigold

ɪ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.
Reaction score
Reactions
705,183 30,573 3,180
Alleybux
I've been wondering this for a while myself. If God were as great as black folks claim he is, why has he allowed us to suffer for the past four centuries?

DiorGlow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
127,714 576 208
Alleybux
God didn’t blink during colonization, didn’t even scratch their nose during slavery, and you think they’re going to show up now? If they exist, they’re not for us. Call on your ancestors, they’re all we have.

Paisley Park

Alexander Nevermind
Reaction score
Reactions
10,252 162 99
Alleybux
I believe in God but the dimension that type entity exist on has to be beyond our comprehension. What makes people think that our issues and problems would be issues or problems to this being? sounds cold but we are talking about an all powerful creator. Our moral issues would completely surpass a being who created the ENTIRE universe.

I do believe there is a plan in place for everything but all the suffering we go thru would be like a blink of an eye for God. I still believe, i have felt God myself but understand why others dont.

Sundaedinner

THE BARB BULLY
Reaction score
Reactions
411,467 12,978 17,035
Alleybux
All I know is that God gives us the knowledge we need to turn things around. No one is taking heed to the wisdom tho. He exposes people everyday and humans just turn a blind eye to the bs.

There were Nazi's who died old men in there sleep.

There are rapist and murders that die of old age.

Every sick thing you can think of a person has gotten away with it.

Very few are dealt with and even that isn't justice. Too many people get away with sh!t.

simplymina

in my bag
Reaction score
Reactions
156,121 6,832 2,211
Alleybux
God gave humans free will and unfortunately, with that free will comes evil and evil people that take advantage of it to abuse others. Trust and believe that everyone will receive fair justice in the hereafter even if it not received in this world.

Btw I'm not Christian so I'm not speaking from a Christian perspective, but I believe in God

Santigold

ɪ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.
Reaction score
Reactions
705,183 30,573 3,180
Alleybux

Can you explain to me what price have white people paid for all the destruction they've caused? Rapists? Child molesters? Murders?

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
I mean the everyday suffering of children and babies and women and men goes unanswered.

As a Black person, how can we ever believe God is for or loves us when there is constant abuse, torture and killing.

I'm just so angry. And I'm tired of being told to pray to someone who allows bad things to happen to our people.
Much of what has happened to Blacks was self induced because of broken families and escalating immorality. Deliverance is helped greatly through right choices.

Indigenous One

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,796 1,131 1,089
Alleybux
The biggest genocide on black people was the man-written bible.
"God/Jesus" didn't save our ancestors when they were being beaten, enslaved, and tortured.
Religion's intent was to enslave the mind so that they can enslave the body. Get rid of these religions and free yourself!

It's the 21st century and it's time to wake-up. There's no sky white Jesus coming to save you.
WE all have the ability to unite and save ourselves.

MarieMoon

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
215 2 3
Alleybux
To some - Don't act like you all haven't had great blessing in your life for other things. Stuff is hard right now, it's horrible but it will get better.. Now if it gets worst.. then ugh, he's coming to get us.

If this doesn't apply to you fine. It's just sad to see people experience bad times and then question God or whoever you believe in.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,322 11,588 7,232
Alleybux
Praying to the same God as your oppressor hasn’t ever made sense to me, but hey. You can’t even say you’re not because you’re reading the same book. It’s the same God. The same Jesus. The same commandments. The same proverbs. But oh wait, y’all are following it the right way and they’re following it the wrong way? So why are we being forced to live under their law, their violence and their mercy rather than the other way around? They are not paying for any of this and we just keep watching as our elders die believing this garbage.

veraful

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,453 2 3
Alleybux
I asked the same question with the suffering of being born a woman in my society. I feel your pain

StrangeXdefault

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
493,707 16,740 4,402
Alleybux
I feel like Christianity (and other religions) encourage mental illness

You literally have to believe the craziest things in order to 'test your faith'

To believe that God is great and he's in total control but yet he chooses to allow such evil to happen when if He is the MOST high, he could make it all stop at any time... you'd have to believe that we're in his pet project/social experiment

What kind of God is that?

mdhlife

I have spoken ...
Reaction score
Reactions
36,707 2,150 1,090
Alleybux
I believe in God but the dimension that type entity exist on has to be beyond our comprehension. What makes people think that our issues and problems would be issues or problems to this being? sounds cold but we are talking about an all powerful creator. Our moral issues would completely surpass a being who created the ENTIRE universe.

I do believe there is a plan in place for everything but all the suffering we go thru would be like a blink of an eye for God. I still believe, i have felt God myself but understand why others dont.

how have you felt God ?
care to elaborate ?

mdhlife

I have spoken ...
Reaction score
Reactions
36,707 2,150 1,090
Alleybux
I feel like Christianity (and other religions) encourage mental illness

You literally have to believe the craziest things in order to 'test your faith'

To believe that God is great and he's in total control but yet he chooses to allow such evil to happen when if He is the MOST high, he could make it all stop at any time... you'd have to believe that we're in his pet project/social experiment

What kind of God is that?
+1

Overitall

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
169,941 6,762 4,422
Alleybux
You post that I quoted was ridiculous as was your intention to blame black people for the reason why “their god” has forsaken them.
I’m not blaming I am discussing our very real acceptance of demonic ideology and behavior. God is here, and will always be. How much his/her presence is felt is based on where a person is at. Seek and you will find, most aren’t so why then turn around and say where is God, everywhere.

FrenchCocoa

Granny Lipstick
Reaction score
Reactions
32,159 1,058 435
Alleybux
God means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. I won't poke at their faith.

A bigger question could be is are people still going to God? Are people listening to what he has to say and living by the standard that he has set?

It's just not my place to poke someone else's spirituality if it's what works for them during this lifetime.

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,749 9,346 4,310
Alleybux
First I'm gonna ask Black people where they're at for God. We're all quick to ask God what He's doing for us but what have we done for Him? Do we, as Black people, live for Him? Do we do what He said every single day? I know a lot of people and very few care what God says. Everyone wants to claim Christian until they have to put in some work then when life goes wrong it's somehow God's fault. That isn't how this works.

Angela Raine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,264 7,238 3,174
Alleybux
1 of the reasons I stopped believing in a god(s) was because of all the tragedies that happen around the world. If there was a god who was all knowing and powerful, why not use that power to bring everyone peace, love, and unity. If this so-called Jesus died for "our sins", wouldn't that mean that we'd all be absolved from them to begin with?

After hearing stories of babies dying after childbirth, people (children specifically) being raped, mass murders, slavery, xes-trafficking, etc...occurring and there's someone with the power to stop it, but refuses to do so, I gave up on this idea of a god.

I consider myself agnostic, but I often question the existence of a higher power.

mdhlife

I have spoken ...
Reaction score
Reactions
36,707 2,150 1,090
Alleybux
To some - Don't act like you all haven't had great blessing in your life for other things. Stuff is hard right now, it's horrible but it will get better.. Now if it gets worst.. then ugh, he's coming to get us.

If this doesn't apply to you fine. It's just sad to see people experience bad times and then question God or whoever you believe in.
what Black people go through in America is NOT "bad times experience" ?

it's not only in America

Don't forget Africa, Haiti , Jamaica ..etc

Everywhere white people go , they do anything to gain power

Haitian slaves fought the French devils to become the first Black Republic.
that was in 1804.The American Civil War began in 1861. The 13th Amendment, effective December 1865, abolished slavery in the U.S.
Imagine a Black country with free Black men .. not far away from Miami.
What did ************ do ?
They ganged up with France and said Haiti had to pay because the French slaves owners lost money ( Sugar cane, coffee, cotton ..etc)

WTF ?

Haiti's legacy of debt began shortly after gaining independence from France in 1804. In 1825, France, with warships at the ready, demanded Haiti compensate France for its loss of slaves and its slave colony. ... The modern equivalent of $21 billion was paid from Haiti to France.

That's why it's frustrating to see some fonts around here said that Black men can't control anything .
Haitian slaves defeated freaking Napoleon !!!!

Those devils keep coming
Haiti's occupation of 1915,
Coup d'etat by both Bush (father and Son) again a democratically-elected president

MarieMoon

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
215 2 3
Alleybux
what Black people go through in America is NOT "bad times experience" ?

it's not only in America

Don't forget Africa, Haiti , Jamaica ..etc

Everywhere white people go , they do anything to gain power

Haitian slaves fought the French devils to become the first Black Republic.
that was in 1804.The American Civil War began in 1861. The 13th Amendment, effective December 1865, abolished slavery in the U.S.
Imagine a Black country with free Black men .. not far away from Miami.
What did ************ do ?
They ganged up with France and said Haiti had to pay because the French slaves owners lost money ( Sugar cane, coffee, cotton ..etc)

WTF ?

Haiti's legacy of debt began shortly after gaining independence from France in 1804. In 1825, France, with warships at the ready, demanded Haiti compensate France for its loss of slaves and its slave colony. ... The modern equivalent of $21 billion was paid from Haiti to France.

That's why it's frustrating to see some fonts around here said that Black men can't control anything .
Haitian slaves defeated freaking Napoleon !!!!

Those devils keep coming
Haiti's occupation of 1915,
Coup d'etat by both Bush (father and Son) again a democratically-elected president
I agree with that too.

Blame the white man, be made at him, not the creator.

La Rona

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,129 647 102
Alleybux

By God I’m assuming you mean the Abrahamic god. Because...

MissShawna

Reaction score
Reactions
228,840 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
What do you believe in now if you don't mind me asking?

In general, I believe in an eternal, universal spirit that is “I am”, what most would call God. I also believe that humans are eternal spirits, all connected to the spirit of God, with the power to manifest & create with the power of the “god in us”.

However I do not believe in the God of the Bible, nor in the Christ of the Bible. I don’t believe that there is a returning Christ. Nor do I believe in people “paying for their sins”, because when you really break it down it’s not payment or punishment for sins, it’s a lifestyle that finally catches up to them, if it even does at all.