Quantcast

Where My LSA HS Teachers At?

booknlooks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
178,064 5,722 2,288
Alleybux
No, I'm not a teacher but I know there's some teachers on here. And some of you are always trying to incorporate more diverse curriculum. And there's a new Black fantasy releasing this month written by a former teacher who also put together a whole 6 week curriculum in case anyone is interested.
https://www.wingsofebony.com/educators

71xKX0BpUIL.jpg

"Make a way out of no way" is just the way of life for Rue. But when her mother is shot dead on her doorstep, life for her and her younger sister changes forever. Rue's taken from her neighborhood by the father she never knew, forced to leave her little sister behind, and whisked away to Ghizon--a hidden island of magic wielders.

Rue is the only half-god, half-human there, where leaders protect their magical powers at all costs and thrive on human suffering. Miserable and desperate to see her sister on the anniversary of their mother's death, Rue breaks Ghizon's sacred Do Not Leave Law and returns to Houston, only to discover that Black kids are being forced into crime and violence. And her sister, Tasha, is in danger of falling sway to the very forces that claimed their mother's life.

Worse still, evidence mounts that the evil plaguing East Row is the same one that lurks in Ghizon--an evil that will stop at nothing until it has stolen everything from her and everyone she loves. Rue must embrace her true identity and wield the full magnitude of her ancestors' power to save her neighborhood before the gods burn it to the ground.

daStampede

Anti-Black Mods' Favorite Target
Reaction score
Reactions
263,211 5,783 1,475
Alleybux
I'm not a teacher but I want to thank all of you.
When these kids are in HS, they are real slick with their tongues.
May you all be blessed, safe and have a wonderful 2021.

I envy your patience and desire to lead the youth.

I'd be imprisoned dealing with them.

Be blessed!

SoyTres

Medium Risk Offender - Monthly Monitoring Required
Reaction score
Reactions
206,018 8,436 2,787
Alleybux
Huh?!

I'm confused as fµck.

So this is not an appreciation thread for high school teachers who have to deal with the sh!t that high schoo my kids and teenagers give to their teachers. This is somehow related to a young adult book.

Wow. So for all of the teachers out there who are teaching from itty bitties all the way up to adult students, I acknowledge you and I appreciate you and I think you are awesome.

booknlooks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
178,064 5,722 2,288
Alleybux
Huh?!

I'm confused as fµck.

So this is not an appreciation thread for high school teachers who have to deal with the sh!t that high schoo my kids and teenagers give to their teachers. This is somehow related to a young adult book.

Wow. So for all of the teachers out there who are teaching from preschool all the way up to adult students, I acknowledge you and I appreciate you and I think you are awesome.
You can create you're own separate appreciation thread for them. Ain't nothing stopping you.

SoyTres

Reaction score
Reactions
206,018 8,436 2,787
Alleybux
You can create you're own separate appreciation thread for them. Ain't nothing stopping you.

Nothing Stopped me from posting here either so you will deal. I'm good Thank you very much.

booknlooks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
178,064 5,722 2,288
Alleybux
Nothing Stopped me from posting here either so you will deal. I'm good Thank you very much.
You came in here acting like there's something wrong with my thread suggesting a book written by a teacher for curriculum with preplanned lessons to make it easier for teaching.

SoyTres

Reaction score
Reactions
206,018 8,436 2,787
Alleybux
You came in here acting like there's something wrong with my thread suggesting a book written by a teacher for curriculum with preplanned lessons to make it easier for teaching.

I actually don't care. If you're the person who is offended that I commented, then maybe you shouldn't create threads in which you get offended easily.

You will deal. Thank you for your understanding in handling this disagreeing matter as an adult.

Regards.