Where to meet rich(single) men in NYC

davidarochelle

Incognito
Reaction score
Reactions
7,551 853 181
Alleybux
I'm clearly asking for a friend....sitting right next to me. :yum

Volunteering for the "right" charities, art gallery openings, museum VIP nights (must be the "right" art galleries and museums.) As a volunteer you would be seen in a better light than if you were working the event in some capacity, although that might work as well.

Selling in extremely high end stores, if you know the product line, such as the staff of an interior decorator/designer/jewelry sales. More likely to be hired if you speak at least 2 languages.

Financial consultant/investment counselor ONCE you have a PROVEN rep of making your middle class clients a LOT of $$$.

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,240 13,239 6,275
Alleybux
Dollar tree. Good luck, sweetheart :love:
you are joking but i saw j@ck_d0rsey aka mr tw!tter at the dollar store 2 days ago

i've met multiple celebrities at the $1 store & we all know britney & beyonce love target

Last edited:

olanma

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,675 217 127
Alleybux
Hmmmm. There are a few bars that I know a few doctors frequent. I’m looking for educated,well to do men of Color/Black men. I’m not going White again.

What bars?

olanma

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,675 217 127
Alleybux
Volunteering for the "right" charities, art gallery openings, museum VIP nights (must be the "right" art galleries and museums.) As a volunteer you would be seen in a better light than if you were working the event in some capacity, although that might work as well.

Selling in extremely high end stores, if you know the product line, such as the staff of an interior decorator/designer/jewelry sales. More likely to be hired if you speak at least 2 languages.

Financial consultant/investment counselor ONCE you have a PROVEN rep of making your middle class clients a LOT of $$$.

Thanks sis. The volunteering bit is true. As for the job recs, i have a great career already. Just not meeting serious men of the same caliber, who i also happen to be attracted to in these NY streets. I just wanted to know if there was a hangout spot in NYC that i didnt know about where affluent men hang out.

amyamour

fearless.
Reaction score
Reactions
5,193 1,173 492
Alleybux
I live and work in Manhattan. Here's my advice: The trick is not to chase rich men, but to attract them. Product, positioning, price, placement.

PRODUCT

• You must look like money yourself - well spoken, articulate, confident, degreed, decent job, social life, hobbies, and be fit.

PRICE
  • Hair, nails, teeth and skin must look impeccable at all times. Invest in this. Not necessary to wear expensive garments. Zara and H&M still look amazing if you're a size 4-6. But rich guys know quality and can tell knock off bags from real ones. Never fake it. Buy a nice no-label leather bag and shoe or visit thrift stores in UES for 2nd hand quality fashion. I have a very rich friend with a toe/foot fetish and pays for my $100 pedicures, which attract even more rich guys (footlovers) in summer time. No paint chips. No zits. Rich men notice details.

PLACEMENT
  • You should hang where they hang - happy hour midtown bars or FiDi happy hour, real estate mixers and broker larties, bars near UN, Equinox is filled with rich men ($200/month gym), social sports clubs, galas, (fundraisers for African charities attract finance guys who LOVE African models) private openings, art galleries cigar bars, industry meet up groups, conferences etc. I ended up being invited to real estate conferences in NYC and Vegas. Lets just say, as a young Black woman in real estate, I stood out in a sea of bespoke suits and rolexes. Mint!

POSITIONING
  • Timing is everything. Equinox or Crossfit at 7am gets the Type A ceo guys, happy hour 6-8 get the expense account suits wooing their clients. Cigar bars and Hotel Bars after 10pm are inundated with working girls (whores) and the money men who like to pay (low quality imo). And in summertime, men LOVE rooftops. Something I learned working in real estate - - A good view of Manhattan skyline is like a set of fat tits on a pretty woman. Men love that ish! Get honestly involved with golfing, skiing, marathon training, sailing and join groups that focus on that - - rich men are very health conscious and love to look great and show of with beautiful women. But only if you too are interested in those activities...

PLACEMENT 2
  • Get out of New York. Arrange a girls trip to Greenwich Connecticut (I once attended a polo match in CT with a few gfs and it was Mint!) Philadelphia or New Jersey, Alpine or Edgewater. The really rich guys live in CT or NJ where state tax is much lower and properties are massive and country clubs, golf clubs and rich folk amenities cater to them.

Happy hunting. Now go get you a millionaire girl!

Reaction score
Reactions
5,374 270 134
Alleybux

What are the "right" art galleries" and "right" charities?

Anonymami

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,892 894 530
Alleybux
I live and work in Manhattan. Here's my advice: The trick is not to chase rich men, but to attract them. Product, positioning, price, placement.

PRODUCT

• You must look like money yourself - well spoken, articulate, confident, degreed, decent job, social life, hobbies, and be fit.

PRICE
  • Hair, nails, teeth and skin must look impeccable at all times. Invest in this. Not necessary to wear expensive garments. Zara and H&M still look amazing if you're a size 4-6. But rich guys know quality and can tell knock off bags from real ones. Never fake it. Buy a nice no-label leather bag and shoe or visit thrift stores in UES for 2nd hand quality fashion. I have a very rich friend with a toe/foot fetish and pays for my $100 pedicures, which attract even more rich guys (footlovers) in summer time. No paint chips. No zits. Rich men notice details.

PLACEMENT
  • You should hang where they hang - happy hour midtown bars or FiDi happy hour, real estate mixers and broker larties, bars near UN, Equinox is filled with rich men ($200/month gym), social sports clubs, galas, (fundraisers for African charities attract finance guys who LOVE African models) private openings, art galleries cigar bars, industry meet up groups, conferences etc. I ended up being invited to real estate conferences in NYC and Vegas. Lets just say, as a young Black woman in real estate, I stood out in a sea of bespoke suits and rolexes. Mint!

POSITIONING
  • Timing is everything. Equinox or Crossfit at 7am gets the Type A ceo guys, happy hour 6-8 get the expense account suits wooing their clients. Cigar bars and Hotel Bars after 10pm are inundated with working girls (whores) and the money men who like to pay (low quality imo). And in summertime, men LOVE rooftops. Something I learned working in real estate - - A good view of Manhattan skyline is like a set of fat tits on a pretty woman. Men love that ish! Get honestly involved with golfing, skiing, marathon training, sailing and join groups that focus on that - - rich men are very health conscious and love to look great and show of with beautiful women. But only if you too are interested in those activities...

PLACEMENT 2
  • Get out of New York. Arrange a girls trip to Greenwich Connecticut (I once attended a polo match in CT with a few gfs and it was Mint!) Philadelphia or New Jersey, Alpine or Edgewater. The really rich guys live in CT or NJ where state tax is much lower and properties are massive and country clubs, golf clubs and rich folk amenities cater to them.

Happy hunting. Now go get you a millionaire girl!
Thank you for dropping these gems good sis, you are appreciated

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom