Quantcast

Which one of y'all bought Michael Jackson's white glove in AlleyMart?

BarbaraLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,905 698 898
Alleybux
Yes, put your alley bux in the bank. You can buy theft protection too, it's only 100 alley bux and lasts 30 days. Anytime you want to you can withdraw funds to buy stuff, or deposit funds that you have earned.
Thanks, @Ambria Maybe I should do that. I tried to buy immunity 3 times today and it doesn't show up in transactions. So not sure if I have it or not. I'm so incompetent. Lol.

RothGarland

I don't caaaaaaaaare
Reaction score
Reactions
18,717 557 293
Alleybux
Thanks, @Ambria Maybe I should do that. I tried to buy immunity 3 times today and it doesn't show up in transactions. So not sure if I have it or not. I'm so incompetent. Lol.
You only got to buy it once cus it only lasts a month, give the other 2 as gifts and don’t forget the date you bought immunity. And yes you are immune mama. If you haven’t got your money back let me know.

Last edited:

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
I'm still trying to figure this out LOL. I received the glove from a sweet member (I don't know if she wants me to say her handle) and I tried to send one back. I followed the instructions but I think I'm getting old because even after sending that one I still don't get it LOL. I'm trying to send ones now from my computer and I can't figure it out. LOL

I see I received a new one LOL

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Kahota I'm missing Michael's finger telling me to come here.

Drooling, that finger of his................. dangerous! LOL
Unfortunately my gif avi is frozen indefinitely as a result of the dumb server upgrade.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
I just saw a couple of other fonts with workings gifs as their avi. Maybe you can try and re-upload it?

Wow. I’ll give it a try, though I’m doubtful it will work for me.

Mikky Dee

~Angel in Disguise~
Reaction score
Reactions
33,052 867 841
Alleybux
I guess I need to follow your instructions-I had 60K stolen overnight-wish they would say who it was. So the best thing to do is stick it in the bank-does that last forever? Guess you can withdraw if you want to purchase something?
I LOVE my gift from @RothGarland and the little baby kitty I bought. Actually, got her in memory of my cat, Callie, but have a thing for black cats. Ironically this week a guy came pounding at my door with a little tuxie kitty about 3-4 weeks old. No mom or siblings. She's asleep in my lap now.
Aaaawww....that's so cute. Yes, it lasts forever in the bank and you can withdraw bux if you want to buy something, of course. You also earn daily interest on the amount in the bank. I'm getting 0.4% per day. As far as I can tell, you have to physically go to the bank and manually collect your interest every day, so it's obviously designed to promote constant daily traffic on the site. I didn't realise until about a week ago, that the interest had to be collected manually, so I have gone for WEEKS not earning any interest at all. Waaaahhh!! Don't forget theft immunity, because that protects your bux that aren't in the bank.

Leogirl817

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,277 1,124 404
Alleybux
Aaaawww....that's so cute. Yes, it lasts forever in the bank and you can withdraw bux if you want to buy something, of course. You also earn daily interest on the amount in the bank. I'm getting 0.4% per day. As far as I can tell, you have to physically go to the bank and manually collect your interest every day, so it's obviously designed to promote constant daily traffic on the site. I didn't realise until about a week ago, that the interest had to be collected manually, so I have gone for WEEKS not earning any interest at all. Waaaahhh!! Don't forget theft immunity, because that protects your bux that aren't in the bank.
Wow. I didn't know interest had to be collected manually either. Something like that should be automatic smh.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,742 68 123
Alleybux
Unfortunately my gif avi is frozen indefinitely as a result of the dumb server upgrade.

You need to re-upload your avi. It should work then.
Though some fonts had to do it few times before the gif started working.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Kahota I'm missing Michael's finger telling me to come here.

Drooling, that finger of his................. dangerous! LOL

I just saw a couple of other fonts with workings gifs as their avi. Maybe you can try and re-upload it?

You need to re-upload your avi. It should work then.
Though some fonts had to do it few times before the gif started working.

Michael’s finger is back in business ladies!!:b20

Mikky Dee

~Angel in Disguise~
Reaction score
Reactions
33,052 867 841
Alleybux
@ISaySeaux We must apologise for the deviation this thread has taken. Our bad. :actup

I'm not sure if you ever found out who bought the glove??
I hope things worked out okay for you with regard to that, any way.

It's such a nice little thread, though. I feel as though it's helping people to learn about the Alleymart and some of us do have an MJ glove, now, too and we're so happy about it. :love::cool::p

ISaySeaux

John Michael's muse
Reaction score
Reactions
26,896 2,640 159
Alleybux
@ISaySeaux We must apologise for the deviation this thread has taken. Our bad. :actup

I'm not sure if you ever found out who bought the glove??
I hope things worked out okay for you with regard to that, any way.

It's such a nice little thread, though. I feel as though it's helping people to learn about the Alleymart and some of us do have an MJ glove, now, too and we're so happy about it. :love::cool::p

This thread was my first foray into the MJ Forum but I see why some of you live in here. It's a world unto itself; it's cool talking to all of your different MJ avis.

As far as the glove goes, the original owner never came forward. So instead of deleting the glove I left it in the AlleyMart, lowered the price and made multiples available for purchase.

Glad y'all got something helpful from the thread. (y)

Mikky Dee

~Angel in Disguise~
Reaction score
Reactions
33,052 867 841
Alleybux
This thread was my first foray into the MJ Forum but I see why some of you live in here. It's a world unto itself; it's cool talking to all of your different MJ avis.

As far as the glove goes, the original owner never came forward. So instead of deleting the glove I left it in the AlleyMart, lowered the price and made multiples available for purchase.

Glad y'all got something helpful from the thread. (y)
We did! And despite what some others outside of the MJ forum would say, we aren't crazy. We're very cool and chill (except when someone disrespects the MAN.) :angel;):D