Quantcast

Which Placement Is Worse : Scorpio Sun Or Scorpio Moon ?

Zabia

First Lady
Reaction score
Reactions
43,446 2,873 1,347
Alleybux
why? Pretty vague opinion tbh.

I have dated guys with Scorpio moons in college. And from my experience a Scorpio moon will take their lies and secrets to their grave and deny deny deny even if caught. They usually tend to have zero self awareness or accept any accountability whatsoever. One hid from me for a whole year of dating he had a whole son he had his mom say was his little brother, the other had a internet xes addiction he denied, but I saw the evidence myself, and the third introduced his "female best friend" to me as his cousin, but she was his fµck buddy. Which he denied but I knew better because I happened to have been at a college party I was invited to unexpectedly and saw him and her come out a room together holding hands. She gave him oral, yet he said she was having an emotional episode and he was helping her get through it.

Even if caught they will still lie and be deceitful. They can do their dirt and want free-will, but then become stalkerish and very possessive toward others. When I watched this show called "You" which was recommended to me by my Scorpio sun friend. The show is about a guy that stalks and preys on his future girlfriends. After watching it I got on here and made a post about the show and character must have a strong Scorpio placement. And one of the responders on here looked up the actors personal chart and saw the actor had not only a Scorpio sun but a Scorpio moon too. And I said no wonder he plays that role so well.

In relationships I detest dishonesty, liars, and deceitful people who have no self awareness or hold any accountability for their actions. And from my experience that's what Scorpio moon has been for me. Maybe it's the men, but I have good friends who are Scorpio sun female friends that I've remained friends with for over a decade. And that's why I say Scorpio moon is a worse placement than Scorpio sun. Not to mention moon in Scorpio is debilitated in astrology and from my experience I see why no offense.

S91Reign

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,957 581 696
Alleybux
I have not met a Scorpio moon who was well-rounded and mentally/emotionally balanced YET.... It ruins any natal chart, no matter the placements this consumes the individual at the center. The also usually destroy themselves in the process of their destruction... and burn bridges everywhere they go.

Rose Belle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,387 1,633 1,947
Alleybux
I have dated guys with Scorpio moons in college. And from my experience a Scorpio moon will take their lies and secrets to their grave and deny deny deny even if caught. They usually tend to have zero self awareness or accept any accountability whatsoever. One hid from me for a whole year of dating he had a whole son he had his mom say was his little brother, the other had a internet xes addiction he denied, but I saw the evidence myself, and the third introduced his "female best friend" to me as his cousin, but she was his fµck buddy. Which he denied but I knew better because I happened to have been at a college party I was invited to unexpectedly and saw him and her come out a room together holding hands. She gave him oral, yet he said she was having an emotional episode and he was helping her get through it.

Even if caught they will still lie and be deceitful. They can do their dirt and want free-will, but then become stalkerish and very possessive toward others. When I watched this show called "You" which was recommended to me by my Scorpio sun friend. The show is about a guy that stalks and preys on his future girlfriends. After watching it I got on here and made a post about the show and character must have a strong Scorpio placement. And one of the responders on here looked up the actors personal chart and saw the actor had not only a Scorpio sun but a Scorpio moon too. And I said no wonder he plays that role so well.

In relationships I detest dishonesty, liars, and deceitful people who have no self awareness or hold any accountability for their actions. And from my experience that's what Scorpio moon has been for me. Maybe it's the men, but I have good friends who are Scorpio sun female friends that I've remained friends with for over a decade. And that's why I say Scorpio moon is a worse placement than Scorpio sun. Not to mention moon in Scorpio is debilitated in astrology and from my experience I see why no offense.

wow that’s terrible. I bet your ex’s told you how much they hated liars and game players but was doing grimy sh!t behind your back.

Zabia

First Lady
Reaction score
Reactions
43,446 2,873 1,347
Alleybux
wow that’s terrible. I bet your ex’s told you how much they hated liars and game players but was doing grimy sh!t behind your back.

yep! And all of them had victim stories of how badly their ex’s did them and how “guarded” it had made them. They would never say what they did wrong in their relationships to warrant such acts. And my young naive college girl Venus in Pisces self absorbed it up and felt empathy for them. But I know better now.

Seekret Squirrel

Y’all just be saying anything online…
Reaction score
Reactions
265,057 7,117 430
Alleybux
An unevolved scorpio can be the worst. Similar to unevolved cancers imo.

As a Scorpio sun, Libra Moon, I offer the BEST traits of my sun sign cause Im balanced af. I def have my momenntsssss but overall just dont cross us. We will run a tsunami through your entire life...I think thats the part thats a little unhinged about us. When we seek revenge, its a mess. Literally.

@sweetexistence Did I say something wrong?
Aww we have the same placements. Nobody believes I’m a Scorpio. They either think I’m a fire sign or earth sign. I’m social (talkative) but disciplined but can be reserved in new environments if I’m not feeling it.

Jigglycheeks

get in line hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
20,340 1,371 648
Alleybux
Aww we have the same placements. Nobody believes I’m a Scorpio. They either think I’m a fire sign or earth sign. I’m social (talkative) but disciplined but can be reserved in new environments if I’m not feeling it.

Yup
Same! Im only talkative around ppl I feel I’ll click with. Ppl tend to think that of scorpios because we have a chill demeanor and dont show how we feel always.

Seekret Squirrel

Y’all just be saying anything online…
Reaction score
Reactions
265,057 7,117 430
Alleybux
Yup
Same! Im only talkative around ppl I feel I’ll click with. Ppl tend to think that of scorpios because we have a chill demeanor and dont show how we feel always.
Same! I have a pretty good judgment of character and can read people pretty well. I know within a few minutes of interaction if we will click. When I don’t like someone and can’t figure why it’s always for a reason. I always hope I’m wrong but I’m usually not.

YesTee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,501 216 106
Alleybux
I don't get how people say scorpio moons are more "scorpio" than the actual sun sign. You are still your sun sign. your ego and overall personality is your sun sign. Moon is simply how you handle your emotions and that's that. People really don't be liking their sun signs so they jump on the scorpio bandwagon like girl....

But scorpio moons tend to be a bit unhinged. Not as dark and mysterious as they claim to be. Just pessimistic, emotional, tend to be liars, very much prone to argue for no reason at all.
I agree. Someone born under the entire Scorpio sector, in either October or November is less of a Scorpio who has the moon placement? Lol.People hate Scorpio's SOOOOO MUCH but love to claim and attach themselves as one anyway possible. This thread is exhibit A. lol.

Reaction score
Reactions
45,961 1,409 809
Alleybux
I agree. Someone born under the entire Scorpio sector, in either October or November is less of a Scorpio who has the moon placement? Lol.People hate Scorpio's SOOOOO MUCH but love to claim and attach themselves as one anyway possible. This thread is exhibit A. lol.
That’s what Astrology says so take it up with them. : unamused: How can someone want to be something they already are? :sidefrown I’m a Scorpio Moon & 8th house Sun so yeah I’m definitely more Scorpionic than any Scorpio Sun. That’s just facts!

YesTee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,501 216 106
Alleybux
That’s what Astrology says so take it up with them. : unamused: How can someone want to be something they already are? :sidefrown I’m a Scorpio Moon & 8th house Sun so yeah I’m definitely more Scorpionic than any Scorpio Sun. That’s just facts!
I promise you, I don’t care about your placements or your pride in how more “Scorpionic” (Not a word) , you are than other Scorpios. and I don’t care to argue or go back and forth about it. I love discussions but not when ppl quote me talking crazy. I said what I said and that’s just that.
Ignored. Move on in peace.

Reaction score
Reactions
45,961 1,409 809
Alleybux
I promise you, I don’t care about your placements or your pride in how more “Scorpionic” (Not a word) , you are than other Scorpios. and I don’t care to argue or go back and forth about it. I love discussions but not when ppl quote me talking crazy. I said what I said and that’s just that.
Ignored. Move on in peace.
You spoke about it so clearly you do care. You were just too weak to @ or quote anyone. Merriam-Webster disagrees with you. Definition of SCORPIONIC
You’re full of sh!t and in your feelings because I called you out on your ignorance. Now you want to act unbothered and claim that I’m “talking crazy” and arguing when all I did was reply to your post. : unamused: This is precisely why folks have a problem with Scorpios.

L E O N E

truly humbled under God
Reaction score
Reactions
7,400 428 65
Alleybux
I love my Scorpio moon I’m not playing around

tenor.gif

Reaction score
Reactions
1,269 20 10
Alleybux
Moon in Scorpio

The Moon is in fall in Scorpio, Venus is in detriment. Those two alone are considered the most challenging Scorpio placements. Sun and Mars in Scorpio are easier to have imo.

dianadebraga

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,111 102 65
Alleybux
I have not met a Scorpio moon who was well-rounded and mentally/emotionally balanced YET.... It ruins any natal chart, no matter the placements this consumes the individual at the center. The also usually destroy themselves in the process of their destruction... and burn bridges everywhere they go.
I've had this experience with Cancer, Sag, Virgo and Libra moons! And also with Scorpio Suns!!!

Last edited:

Jake Steed

Realness Spitter
Reaction score
Reactions
27,436 4,281 11,688
Alleybux
I met a Scorpio moon guy who told me that the only way that he can get to know women as friends was to sleep with them & when I turned him down, he blocked me on all platforms. Just cause I wouldn't drop my panties for him so he could "get to know me better..." He had a whole not of fuckboy tendencies
Sounds like a smart man lol.

SlayK Rowling

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,773 3,550 3,335
Alleybux
Both placements denote unresolved negative karma in the chart. It really depends on what aspects these planets are receiving in the chart and from what planets. I'd say Scorpio suns tend to amplify the negative scorpio traits more on a recognizable level. Scorpio moons tend to be polarizing in thought and emotionally self sabotaging, which is easier to hide. Scorpio suns live out their placement for all to see, Scorpio moons tend to hide it. Obviously the moon is debilitated in Scorpio but I tend to find that this creates an amazing level of emotional intensity that is best channeled into art.

Many great artists have Scorpio Moon placements, such as Beyonce, Miles Davis, The Weeknd, Will Smith, Bruce Lee.

Last edited:

Castlerose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,599 510 817
Alleybux
My sister ist a Scorpio Sun with A Scorpio Moon Conjunct Pluto.. let that sink in..

Castlerose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,599 510 817
Alleybux
yep! And all of them had victim stories of how badly their ex’s did them and how “guarded” it had made them. They would never say what they did wrong in their relationships to warrant such acts. And my young naive college girl Venus in Pisces self absorbed it up and felt empathy for them. But I know better now.
Your Venus trined their Moon? No wonder you felt for them.

Complexe

D I V A
Reaction score
Reactions
16,217 1,122 869
Alleybux
Reading the comments here I just laugh. Why are some people here so contradictory about Scorpio suns lol I’ve seen most of you here praising their asses and then criticizing.
I don’t see a difference between sun and moon, as a Scorpio moon myself I don’t think I’m worst than them. Scorpios are known to be negative and draining monsters, this goes for BOTH.

kissitbetter

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
606 32 1
Alleybux
My Moon, Venus, and Pluto are in Scorpio with Moon conjunct Pluto and Venus conjunct Pluto. I’ve always felt different, like I never belonged. My emotions are intense, dark, anxious and debilitating but I’m able to hide them from most. I think my Capricorn Sun, Leo Rising, and other Cap/Sag placements give me balance. I also feel like my life has been about learning karmic lessons. Perhaps I have some karmic debt from a past life? I’ve been constantly seeing angel numbers for the past two years. Men initially find my energy and aura to be magnetic, sexy, and, calming. But my intense emotions can be difficult for them to handle, especially when negative behaviors trigger a fear or insecurity.

Last edited:

Oracle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,853 1,213 670
Alleybux
i’m a scorpio sun and scorpio moons bum me out but im also a leo moon so im biased

Everyone knows that the Scorpio rising are far more superior than both Sun and moon scorps :arrogant :angel

I am a Scorpio sun/Leo moon as well! Yay!
NICE.
Well I’m also a Scorpio (sun, rising and mercury but a leo moon with many libra and Virgo placements).
I tend to think that’s what keeps me grounded.
I can obsess when I’m hurt or pissed but the Virgo and libra placements balance me while the Leo moon challenges me to open up instead of bottling up everything.

CatThot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,516 2,790 1,293
Alleybux
You should also include Scorpio risings in the mix .......... they are insufferable online, always bragging about being scorpio risings ....... so annoying

AloneNLonely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,259 3,875 3,391
Alleybux
Y’all can’t stand REAL Scorpios but find any way to claim being one with the moon , Venus, rising bs if you weren’t born at the end of oct to mid late November have a seat

Purple Crow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,225 1,186 814
Alleybux
All I can say is I dont like Scorpio anything!! I can't deal with the pettiness. Other wise they can be great people!

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom