Which Youtubers did you finally decide to unsubscribe to?

Pepperann88
Reactions
22,048 573 403
Alleybux
These people who you just had enough of for whatever reason.

Here's my list...
Princess kooch her Beauty channel I can't her vlog channel is better to me.

The glamtwinz got cancelled for their Kim Kardashian video a few months back.

Ashley Miller- I do like that she's quick with the uploads but she's rude.

The skorpion show because their channel has shown no growth.

Funky Dineva because he scares me with those wigs
Stephanie Nicole she's started to get on my nerves so I unsubbed.

Couple channels: goldjuice, Chris and Queen aka the scammers, cemere and Sierra, Lee Lee and Gramz.

Who have you had enough of?

Reactions
61,015 1,977 1,399
Alleybux
Skorpion show. Got annoying they always tried to play Devils Advocate when it came to black women issues, but loved to take our money.

JustinJ. Got to be too unkempt, loud, and unfunny. Forced drags.

Shamelssmaya. Humble bragging wasnt humble and when she hit a rough patch still acted as if nothing was wrong. If you're shameless, share that you arent perfect. She brushed over her dream spot being too expensive and sold from under her as blimps on the radar. Wont let us truly relate. Fake woke.

Fabulosityisme. Quality still doesn't improve. Dont wear weaves as much as I do wigs. Wears too much hair. Never really goes anywhere in looks.

On the chopping block:

Hollywood Unlocked. Jason Lee is almost unstomachable. Melyssa Ford lets the jokes about black women fly. Everyone nasty, "funny" rude to Gio.

Bondy Blue. Although her uploads have been a little more consistent lately, she had a weird attitude about the lack of contributions to her patron account and it showed through her videos. Aggressively talks loudly, doesnt have a lot of women friends and opinions reflect that, and complains about having to do videos quite a bit.

Reactions
71,111 1,814 1,237
Alleybux
JustinJ1232
SkorpionShow
FunkyDineva
Simplynessa15
The Black Hokage (gaming)
Ari Fitz
Jackie Aina

Tbh I only watch a handful of YouTubers now & it’s mostly tech. No one is funny anymore.

Last edited:
Pepperann88
Reactions
22,048 573 403
Alleybux
Skorpion show. Got annoying they always tried to play Devils Advocate when it came to black women issues, but loved to take our money.

JustinJ. Got to be too unkempt, loud, and unfunny. Forced drags.

Shamelssmaya. Humble bragging wasnt humble and when she hit a rough patch still acted as if nothing was wrong. If you're shameless, share that you arent perfect. She brushed over her dream spot being too expensive and sold from under her as blimps on the radar. Wont let us truly relate. Fake woke.

Fabulosityisme. Quality still doesn't improve. Dont wear weaves as much as I do wigs. Wears too much hair. Never really goes anywhere in looks.

On the chopping block:

Hollywood Unlocked. Jason Lee is almost unstomachable. Melyssa Ford lets the jokes about black women fly. Everyone nasty, "funny" rude to Gio.

Bondy Blue. Although her uploads have been a little more consistent lately, she had a weird attitude about the lack of contributions to her patron account and it showed through her videos. Aggressively talks loudly, doesnt have a lot of women friends and opinions reflect that, and complains about having to do videos quite a bit.

Melissa Ford is annoying and swears she's important. Jason only talks about love and hip hop.

I agree about Bondy attitude. I'm glad she stopped singing loudly.

Baddest Rich Bih of LSA!
Reactions
92,475 4,608 1,074
Alleybux
I don’t really remember the YouTubers I unsubscribed from, but it’s usually because they were boring and/or forced that patreon bullshit on me and I was like

54871-bitchplease-1369952555.gif

Baddest Rich Bih of LSA!
Reactions
92,475 4,608 1,074
Alleybux
Oh I forgot, one example was Sky Santana who I unsubscribed and now he’s getting dragged by LSA all the time. LOL

Anyways I only watch YouTube for video game gameplays and walkthroughs, tea spilling channels, a few YouTubers I like, and a few music channels.

Last edited:
Champagne Mami
Reactions
641,483 12,449 2,675
Alleybux
Tia & Elan. Elan is self righteous af & always on her high horse, that shit got old.

I'll still watch every now & then if it shows up in my recommendations, but unsubbed.

ThugXSes
Reactions
16,291 709 703
Alleybux
AshleyMiller can't stand that bitch
MrStillStanding his prepubescent ass annoyed me recently
Sky Santana obviously..
HeFlawless after the "Storytimes" stopped being interesting (MONTHS AGO)
RiyahRiyah she just too damn ratchet
AConnectionTv only watched for Mona Samone and BGC reviews/ would've still been watching but the bitch(Wesley) deleted em, soI deleted my sub.

didn't unsub from FunkyDineva yet,but I don't watch his new shit cause the thumbnails look an atrocious hot mess. Same w/ Lovelyti, only I don't click cause I just can't vibe with her, happy for her "success" though.

Champagne, ring bells in the streets of Jamaica.
Reactions
253,214 8,857 3,484
Alleybux
These people who you just had enough of for whatever reason.

Here's my list...
Princess kooch her Beauty channel I can't her vlog channel is better to me.

The glamtwinz got cancelled for their Kim Kardashian video a few months back.

Ashley Miller- I do like that she's quick with the uploads but she's rude.

The skorpion show because their channel has shown no growth.

Funky Dineva because he scares me with those wigs
Stephanie Nicole she's started to get on my nerves so I unsubbed.

Couple channels: goldjuice, Chris and Queen aka the scammers, cemere and Sierra, Lee Lee and Gramz.

Who have you had enough of?
I never followed goldjuice but i used to follow liv on Instagram. I remember around the time TSR and other blogs posted all those videos of when Kodak was talking about black girls a few months back and for some reason i would see her name in the likes of a few of those certain videos. I tagged her on the shaderoom video and asked her why does she keep liking the videos then i just unfollowed her weird ass lol

Reactions
1,216 75 52
Alleybux
Kevin (TSS) just isn’t the brightest he completely turned me off when they were discussing custody. they expect people to pay to watch them whisper to each other and laugh at inside jokes.

You ever scream yourself awake?
Reactions
125,456 1,806 1,733
Alleybux
I don't watch YouTubers like that, but the ones I unsubscribed from were Ashley Miller, she's just nasty for no damn reason. Like girl, you ain't that special chill out.

Also buggati beez, or some shit like that. He just strikes me as the type of fuckniigga to praise a white biitch for doing what black girls do, and shit on the black girls. He has that vibe about him.

Pepperann88
Reactions
22,048 573 403
Alleybux
AshleyMiller can't stand that bitch
MrStillStanding his prepubescent ass annoyed me recently
Sky Santana obviously..
HeFlawless after the "Storytimes" stopped being interesting (MONTHS AGO)
RiyahRiyah she just too damn ratchet
AConnectionTv only watched for Mona Samone and BGC reviews/ would've still been watching but the bitch(Wesley) deleted em, soI deleted my sub.

didn't unsub from FunkyDineva yet,but I don't watch his new shit cause the thumbnails look an atrocious hot mess. Same w/ Lovelyti, only I don't click cause I just can't vibe with her, happy for her "success" though.

Wesley needs to hang it up bgc was his bread and butter it got him the most views. Plus his channel is all over the place.

Reactions
66,450 1,402 718
Alleybux
Beautysworld - Her act is mad fake and I hate her heavy makeup and draggish wigs.

Funky Dineva - I'm not interested anymore in what he has to say.

PatrickStarr - He's really not that talented.

MakeupShayla - Hate her voice and attitude.

Gazi Kodzo - He's crazy and far too extra.

Jazz Nicole - Initially followed for cute hairstyles. Lately she took to wearing TRAGIC wigs. Hot mess! Then disables the comments so nobody can say we don't wanna see those ugly ass brassy wigs.

#Heathen
Reactions
19,853 571 769
Alleybux
Funky D - only calling Nessa because he needs a coin

Gabe & Babe - Chad, get a job!

Ashley Miller - No comment

Skorpian Show - Makael you are not Whopi, this isnt the view, get yourself some cough lozenges

Gazi - Trolls his own comments pretending to be white (you arent slick)

Physicsoffitness - Only watched to look at his body but get a strong sense that he is not nice to his gf who clearly loves him (he will regret)

Hodgetwins - Why the fuck are they always eating out now? They are clearly on steriods

And many more...

ETA: ohhhhhhhhh BABYYY! How i forget Walter Lee Hampton who is a pathological liar, recently got lipo suction, has admitted to being on steroids, a sugar daddy gets mad when he cant get these young men to do what he wants, then drags them calls them broke etc. Recently made a video with comments off about his thoughts that bisexual men should marry women and keep thier sexuality a secret from thier spouse in order to maintain a stable household and basically trick on the side as long as they use protection. Dont get me started! Bye Walter. I said GOODBYE!

Last edited:
Reactions
5,648 154 44
Alleybux
1. Jazz Nicole (I can’t stand those ugly wigs and how she thinks she started a technique)
2. Ms Britney M (she comes across as an entitled narcissist know it all)
3. Cynthia G (too negative)
4. I can’t remember the rest but usually because they are boring, delusional, clickbait or whatever bs.

#Heathen
Reactions
19,853 571 769
Alleybux
Keesha Kaylee Anderson
Socialite Sande
Ms Britney M
Soulfultee- bless her heart
Sharkgina183:disdain
Ruth Edwards:wilt
Jackie Aina
Aaliyah Jay Joy
Funky Dineva Quentin
Ruth Edwards is a mess! She post a body positive video laying on couch no shirt no bra covering breast with arm youtube has yet to take it down its also her profile pic

Reactions
385 9 9
Alleybux
Aaliyah Jay..her doing that Fenty beauty review was cringeworthy. She knows nothing about skin or makeup for different skin types. She’s a damn fool for not knowing what primer is for or the importance

Jackie Aina, Jackie wants you to buy $200 eye cream that was sent to her but she’s wearing press on nails that don’t fit. You make serious coin but can’t get a full set sis? I can’t trust her..at all

Reactions
9,509 226 38
Alleybux
Justin J - his drags just got old

Chopping block:
Tasha K - I don't know why. She just makes videos about celebrity issues while drinking wine. I think I'm just hating, tho, lol.

Everyone else I'm subscribed to is either a business guru or motivational speaker.

Relax .
Reactions
30,356 1,169 384
Alleybux
Ari fitz & AmbersCloset .. Ari because all she post now are videos trying to sound like she knows so much about every little thing and of course the ending of the video is her promoting a website where subbies pay a monthly fee to interact with her ass lmao sad . And she’s also rude as hell and makes it clear she doesn’t owe her fans anything when it comes to her personal life [emoji23][emoji23] amber because I cringe at this fake ass beneficial relationship with this straight chick who has the personality of a wet mop ..

Reactions
17,061 324 154
Alleybux
Lovelyti : her voice has become annoying to me and I don't always agree with her anyway.

Jackie Aina :

tenor.gif

Zias : though I never subscribed to Lou , their reaction videos used to be funny but they're just all over the place now. (And I prefer the Law Twinz these days)

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Date Night: Jordyn Woods and Karl Anthony Towns Enjoying the Evening
There's def a receipt, I'm sure. Lol ! Looks good though. Did she get her body done? Cause baby ain't no way..... unless she really know her...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
I'm going to be honest with you I grew up in multiple European countries even tho I'm american and from what I see in general men like tiny...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Ever since someone said that Jeremy talks like Dr. Seuss, that’s all I think about whenever he talks lol. I see he left mawmaw again Girl the...
RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021
Kelly Bensimon on Million Dollar Listing NY last night left me with a morning case of PTSD. Her creepy smile & mannerisms brought Scary Island...
  • Poll
Suspense Book Recommendation Thread
Cool, I have read all 3 Bill Hodges books. I do not know if the series and the book match up but I thought it was just a murder mystery and it...
Crackhead Brown being colorist again
Well, she said Chris Brown made her change her preference. He scarred her so much, she became him. I have a bridge in Ohio to sell you if you...
Women & not wanting daughters?
Some Mothers feels that Sons have a different way of loving them and will always return home to take care of Mother. I overheard a elder once say...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
And make no mistakes, people put in PPP and SBA loans in there own names for 20$30k but then was also using other people’s information for that...
Rapper 40 Cal's daughter is missing. UPDATE: DA believes she committed suicide
This is so sad. I saw she had told her friend and called her ex like 59 times and even told him she was thinking of suicide. So many...
Top Bottom