Which Youtubers did you finally decide to unsubscribe to?

Mrs. Untouchable
Reactions
13,233 102 20
Alleybux
Wasn’t tarek like 14 when those came out

I unsubscribed from for Harriet aka Kim if I was ever subscribed because she comes off as a complainer. A lot of the work types are anti-“the system” but the reality is we’re gonna live in “the system until we die” so it seems odd to complain one’s entire life especially without doing things to mobilize with others.
His colorist comments came out last year.

Team Owner
Reactions
46,611 884 349
Alleybux
Karine alourde I really loved her content when I started watching her 2 months ago but now I find her soooooo annoying. She isn't feminine in real life from the stuff she posts in her insta sometimes are just so not what she says a "feminine woman" should be .She simply jumped on the bad wagon of femininity because the videos get views .

Ok I thought it was just me regarding Karine alourde. I was subscribed for about 2 months & then I unsubscribed because I find her extremely annoying. She seemed sweet at first.

Same something is just off about her too.

I really don't know her.
Reactions
3,880 89 71
Alleybux
Lovely ti. Got tired of the antics and amount of reaching she does.
Her last live was the last straw for me. “Did anyone feel like it was sooo strange that we got so much wind on Halloween night? I swear it’s the twinning energy.” Like girl stop. It’s fuckin fall and it’s hurricane season. Then tried to tie in Chrissy Teigin to some murder in Canada Like wtf?!

i been unsubscribed to Berleezy after his Sims series with his self hating ass. If anyone’s the monkey it’s him making a fool out of himself on yt twerking with no eyebrows.

troyce tv. His ignorance is annoying.
Karine alourd however you spell her last name. Something is way off with her. Her community posts are problematic.

tpindell. I got tired of the WSHH style of videos asking personal questions. He seems weird to me.

Qaadir Howard became a lost cause with all this pandering of how people are jealous of him even though he’s broke. Not really much content coming from him besides his terrible music.

Aba&Preach. Abba seems a little narcissistic to me. He’s constantly interrupting preach and always feels the need to be right between the two.

theemadamoiselle. Narcissistic. Always ranting. Toxic. Bitchy. Annoying.

king of reads. Even though his reads are sub par. Got tired of the fat phobic everything phobic cry baby antics from him. He’s also very problematic.

Empressive is bias af and childish

Malibudollface. I don’t wear wigs soooo. I usually comeback for the closet talks though.

youtube is getting boring honestly. I only watch videos pertaining to finance and Kevonstage podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions
1,793 9
Alleybux
Her last live was the last straw for me. “Did anyone feel like it was sooo strange that we got so much wind on Halloween night? I swear it’s the twinning energy.” Like girl stop. It’s fuckin fall and it’s hurricane season. Then tried to tie in Chrissy Teigin to some murder in Canada Like wtf?!

i been unsubscribed to Berleezy after his Sims series with his self hating ass. If anyone’s the monkey it’s him making a fool out of himself on yt twerking with no eyebrows.

Karine alourd however you spell her last name. Something is way off with her. Her community posts are problematic.

tpindell. I got tired of the WSHH style of videos asking personal questions. He seems weird to me.

Qaadir Howard became a lost cause with all this pandering of how people are jealous of him even though he’s broke. Not really much content coming from him besides his terrible music.

Aba&Preach. Abba seems a little narcissistic to me. He’s constantly interrupting preach and always feels the need to be right between the two.

king of reads. Even though his reads are sub par. Got tired of the fat phobic everything phobic cry baby antics from him. He’s also very problematic.

Malibudollface. I don’t wear wigs soooo. I usually comeback for the closer talks though.

youtube is getting boring honestly. I only watch videos pertaining to finance and Kevonstage podcast.

Its a whole thread about KevOnStage that had me stop watching the podcast

Team Owner
Reactions
101,857 1,841 1,189
Alleybux
Makes me sad but I had to let jay from the kubzscouts go, he was literally my favorite youtuber

But he used the n word on a video like 2 days ago. It was with the -a not the -er, but I'm kinda at the point where I have no patience for non-black people acting like they don't fucking get it.

He had to go :( but I'm still disappointed about it

Reactions
1,793 9
Alleybux
Oh and What he do?

I’ve been watching Kevonstage since the playmakers. I don’t see a problem with him

he’s (edit: seems) very self involved now. I was into from Facebook videos then watched righteous and ratchet. they cancelled that, and I followed to the new one. Before i read the thread i was feeling a way. He Always seem to bring the convo back to himself or what he is building (at least on the unedited lives)

Last edited:
I really don't know her.
Reactions
3,880 89 71
Alleybux
he’s (edit: seems) very self involved now. I was into from Facebook videos then watched righteous and ratchet. they cancelled that, and I followed to the new one. Before i read the thread i was feeling a way. He Always seem to bring the convo back to himself or what he is building (at least on the unedited lives)
ok and that's a bad thing because???? It's not like he's bragging. Lots of people talk about themselves in conversation. He always gives credit where it's due as well. I think you're trying to find something wrong with Kev just because.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
12,104 107 32
Alleybux
You know what ..... I KNEW for some reason Karin wasn’t all that she WANTS to be (into femininity) and I ain’t even seen her IG posts. It felt like she was just trying to dayum hard for some reason! :cautious:
Marilyn was an actress who worked and left a positive influence on people . There’s no sextape of Marilyn

Team Owner
Reactions
136,445 4,247 471
Alleybux
Marilyn was an actress who worked and left a positive influence on people . There’s no sextape of Marilyn

So what? There’s evidence she was sleeping with a married man. . . The President. kim k was sleeping with her bf on tape. Plus she’s advocating for justice.
They were both attractive hoes. You can find one on a corner of every city in the USA. They are nothing special.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
7,611 345 559
Alleybux
They were both attractive hoes. You can find one on a corner if every city in the USA. They are nothing special.
*says the anonymous person on the internet*
Lsa folk got the most to say with nothing to show for themselves.

you have over 7000 posts here . . .
Kim is a skilled businesswoman who has built an multi-media empire from social media alongside her family.

Marilyn Monroe was an American actress, model, and singer. Famous for playing comedic "blonde bombshell" characters, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s and early 1960s and was emblematic of the era's changing attitudes towards sexuality.

I really hope you’re a women at the least you your hate can be misinformed rather than misogynistic

Reactions
2,984 63 8
Alleybux
Troytv whatever its called. He recently been looking and being loony tunes calling out

I unsubbed from Troy recently. I think the one about dont give homeless people money was the last straw but its been several videos. He said anyone who is homeless its their own fault and they don't work hard, they are on drugs, etc.. Theres people who work hard daily in this country and they can't afford rent, even before Covid. Theres people not getting the psychiatric treatment they need. He spews a lot of white supremacists anti-black talking points. Some of the things he says, if he were a white man he would get dragged. I think the ability to make money as a content creator at such a young age gives people like him a superiority complex. Life is not easy and at any point in time, unless we are independently wealthy, most of us could be put into bad situations. So many of these content creators are so vile, toxic and negative and never look at themselves.

Reactions
4,547 129 98
Alleybux
Armon Wiggins he can't be trusted especially when he called og a monkey and Tasha K Jaguar Wright a man. Don't get me wrong I don't like Tasha K ,she lies so much for no damn reason.

Seandavieway his reads are tired he's changed up his personality for views ,now he's doing the over the top stereotypical gay persona. He's always kissing Armon Wiggins behind very over zealous, he has views because of Tasha k dragging. He always talking about immigrants and how money he made with with stationed and stereo.

Lovelyti is too basis when it comes to cardi b

Chrissie she's gone over the top.

Kings of Reads he doesn't know where he stands and very hypocritical . He's always throwing rocks and hiding his hands

General Manager
Reactions
18,791 764 2,057
Alleybux
I unsubbed from Troy recently. I think the one about dont give homeless people money was the last straw but its been several videos. He said anyone who is homeless its their own fault and they don't work hard, they are on drugs, etc.. Theres people who work hard daily in this country and they can't afford rent, even before Covid. Theres people not getting the psychiatric treatment they need. He spews a lot of white supremacists anti-black talking points. Some of the things he says, if he were a white man he would get dragged. I think the ability to make money as a content creator at such a young age gives people like him a superiority complex. Life is not easy and at any point in time, unless we are independently wealthy, most of us could be put into bad situations. So many of these content creators are so vile, toxic and negative and never look at themselves.
I didn't know he said that about the homeless... Wow.. Him and his female equivalent, thee mademoiselle are so smug and think their opinions are facts. If you disagree, you aren't just disagreeing, you're triggered, in denial, brainwashed etc. The homeless thing reminds me of thee mademoiselle and her video about college. She was like the only good thing about college is networking and if you don't know how to network you deserve to be poor, to fall behind, etc basically. I was so close to unsubscribing but i just stopped watching her channel for a long time instead. Both these people need mental help and both are pretty intra-racist

General Manager
Reactions
18,791 764 2,057
Alleybux

Malibudollface. I don’t wear wigs soooo. I usually comeback for the closet talks though.

I was going to post about the stuff lovelyti was saying in her LSA thread lmao :ROFLMAO: She be reaching so much with the conspiracy and spiritual stuff. She's wise in some ways and goofy in other ways

I unsubbed from aba&preach some months ago. They're anti-black asf and are mean-spirited narcs. You named alot of tubers I'm done with too

General Manager
Reactions
2,048 28 40
Alleybux
funky dineva- i just couldnt listen to his bs any longer
alexander rogers- got tired of the vids from the pool and jacuzzi
Qaadir- I was sad about this one but once he privated his videos I was over him.
mob radio- her obession with megan is weird asf to me

Reactions
2,984 63 8
Alleybux
Told yall heauxs to stop following these fake ass femininity channel. Lol

What are yall even learning from this type of content??! Most women already have feminine energy they just need to express it how they see fit.
Not only that but men see this stuff. Having all of these channels out here giving tips like this, men see it and they're going to put their guard up because they're going to think you're a phony. They will pick up on the fact that all the women they're coming across are doing the same thing and acting the same way meaning they all probably been watching the same femininity content. You can't pretend to be feminine one minute and then go off like a barking rabid dog the next minute. Femininity is not about getting some hideous set of nails. Anyone smart will see right through it and most of the women putting out this type of content don't come across as genuine. With Chrissy I'm pretty sure that she has multiple channels and multiple personas and she bounces around all over the place. She's starting to reveal who she really is which I had already seen. This is why she disappears for such long periods. Not because she's out living life but because she's on YouTube under another account being messy. I have always picked up on Vibes that she's just a very boring and mediocre chick and this is her way to pretend. I don't know who these people think they're fooling.

$3.60
Reactions
10,739 294 52
Alleybux
Wasn’t tarek like 14 when those came out

I unsubscribed from for Harriet aka Kim if I was ever subscribed because she comes off as a complainer. A lot of the work types are anti-“the system” but the reality is we’re gonna live in “the system until we die” so it seems odd to complain one’s entire life especially without doing things to mobilize with others.
THIS! I always say this. Unless you are willing to really f things up to start a revolution for REAL change, you are just complaining for a better position in white supremacy. You don’t actually want to dismantle it.

Reactions
2,984 63 8
Alleybux
The King Of Reads - He blocked me after this. He thinks everything and everyone is fatphobic. He seems to block people if their opinion is different from his. Oh well... His content is trash anyways.
Yeah he's so self-righteous. he's always bitching about Covid-19 and how people are out doing this and that. I'm thinking to myself you caught HIV in the 21st century How does that happen? Sorry not sorry. You have no right to chastise people about wearing a damn mask Or going out when you caught a decades long well known deadly illness just a few years ago.. I get vibes that he hates women but he tries to disguise it by acting like he cares about black women. I get some real snake vibes from him. Usually the main people always talking about protecting their energy and caring about their personal mental health and self-care are the messiest sneakiest people, IMO.

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
Same something is just off about her too.
Karine constantly talks down on Black American women when she compares us to other “more feminine” women like Haitians,Italians, etc . I had to stop watching her videos. I felt something off about her too.

Last edited:
$3.60
Reactions
10,739 294 52
Alleybux

LOL!!! Lovelyti does a little bit too much. There’s ALWAYS a deep meaning to something. It can never be simple. She’s obsessed with demon time and twinning energy. She’ll probably post today (11/11) because of it :LOL:
I’ve also unsubscribed from Theemadamoiselle For the same reason but I do like her Voodoo channel since I have an interest in African spirituality.

Reactions
1,004 8 2
Alleybux
Yeah he's so self-righteous. he's always bitching about Covid-19 and how people are out doing this and that. I'm thinking to myself you caught HIV in the 21st century How does that happen? Sorry not sorry. You have no right to chastise people about wearing a damn mask Or going out when you caught a decades long well known deadly illness just a few years ago.. I get vibes that he hates women but he tries to disguise it by acting like he cares about black women. I get some real snake vibes from him. Usually the main people always talking about protecting their energy and caring about their personal mental health and self-care are the messiest sneakiest people, IMO.

RIGHT!!! I still want to know what happened between him and Adrian.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

What will it take for Black America to create a culture revolution in the community and start...
Well, our culture was highjacked by capitalists and capitalists then made ADOS the face of that culture to package and sell. Also, the music...
why do mixed race people in uk not date each other?
Are you African or Caribbean, it has been common for decades now. Im not sure why you believe otherwise, Caribbean have 3rd generations from...
A Question I have on Black American Culture
This is a long one. My family is African and has partial AA descent. I’m interested in my family history, specifically who and what we were...
How is Germany?
I’m moving to Germany soon for work. How is it for black people? Are there many of us? I’ll be near Munich. I’m black American and Dominican...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
Sighs... so tired of muthafuckas having babies (for bums they know not gonna stick around to help) when they are not financially and mentally...
Robert De Niro in Cape Fear
I need to finish watching this movie. Personally I'm more of a Pacino girl. He's got BDE. Loved him in Scar face
New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House
I just checked out Bethany’s Amazon job. Basically, she is participating in the Amazon influencer program. Bethany, basically, uses her YouTube...
Dramatic Husky Screams and Whines During Grooming
my neighbour has a husky. so extra!! fredo was hating his life in that grooming pen. HELP MEEEEEE lmaooooo
The Beige Triplets "The PowerPuff Girls" (AllyiahsFace, Brixana, and KirahOminique)
The two times that she’s used the luggage so far she’s showed it off, front and center. So she likes it, would she had preferred tan? Probably but...
This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
Yeah, in NY, you don’t get any bang for your buck. I’always wanted to live there, but it’s so expensive, and I’m not trying to pay out the ass for...
Top Bottom