Which Youtubers did you finally decide to unsubscribe to?

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
Karine constantly talks down on Black American women when she compares us to other “more feminine” women like Haitians,Italians, etc . I had to stop watching her videos. I felt something off about her too.
Yes she does that all the time and also today she posted a video about Southafrica having reverse racism and her comments are blowing off because she didn't do her research well smh

Reactions
2,914 60 8
Alleybux
LOL!!! Lovelyti does a little bit too much. There’s ALWAYS a deep meaning to something. It can never be simple. She’s obsessed with demon time and twinning energy. spirituality.
So she just did a podcast about King Von. She said something about a Vortex and referenced it and the murder to the Ghostbusters movie and the green slime that took over the city.. :angry5Broad is a looney tune who likes to hear herself talk.

$3.60
Reactions
10,029 250 51
Alleybux
So she just did a podcast about King Von. She said something about a Vortex and referenced it and the murder to the Ghostbusters movie and the green slime that took over the city.. :angry5Broad is a looney tune who likes to hear herself talk.
LOL! I like LovelyTi but she sounds batshit sometimes. But at least she was normal in her recent upload about Larsa Pippen.

Reactions
1,007 5
Alleybux
I unsubscribed to Justin J. Like he's sooooo negative and angry all the damn time. Bondy, Sharrell, Richie Skye, and Alex are on the list to go- just ain't done it yet (but stopped watching them regularly a while ago)

General Manager
Reactions
7,799 125 86
Alleybux
Coryxkenshin
I’ve been watching his videos for years but I unsubscribed after he made that comment about black women and their wigs and people might say OMG you’re overreacting but like I just really don’t time for that kind of energy, black women get made fun of enough as it is, and it be the little things like that he says in his video and I tried to ignore it but it’s like I’m just over it and his colorist ways, he also make inappropriate comments or gestures towards younger girls like 14ish, he fat shames, he tries to make rape funny, and he disappears too much now and his latest disappearance made me so annoyed because he was gone for so long and when he came back I was getting forced vibes like he didn’t want to come back but them bills were due, then like a week in he’s talking about some I got new merch and the shit was expensive, come to find out a new Xbox/PlayStation is coming out. He tries to jet cheap laughs, he jokes about older women having sagging teetees, I’m glad that he does charities, but I’m so done with his dusty self, I wanted to support this black gamer, but I just can’t do it anymore. You guys can disagree with me if you want I understand, and sorry if I come off as rude I don’t mean to be, I’m also not trying to make anyone angry, but that’s just how I feel

When did he make a comment like that? I want to know because I'm thinking of unsubscribing to him after he made this DISGUSTING comment towards a dark-skinned NPC in a damn Spider-Man video game. (For context, the NPC tells the character he's playing (Miles Morales) that tickets are sold out for an event.

This is timestamped. If the timestamp didn't work, it starts at 17:58

Cliffs of him 'roasting the NPC': "That's why yo forehead shiny, your hands ashy, your hair DIRTY, your ears big, and-

It cuts off right there. I find this revolting because I bet he wouldn't do this to another gender/race npc.

Last edited:
Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
What is a femininity channel?

Not only that but men see this stuff. Having all of these channels out here giving tips like this, men see it and they're going to put their guard up because they're going to think you're a phony. They will pick up on the fact that all the women they're coming across are doing the same thing and acting the same way meaning they all probably been watching the same femininity content. You can't pretend to be feminine one minute and then go off like a barking rabid dog the next minute. Femininity is not about getting some hideous set of nails. Anyone smart will see right through it and most of the women putting out this type of content don't come across as genuine. With Chrissy I'm pretty sure that she has multiple channels and multiple personas and she bounces around all over the place. She's starting to reveal who she really is which I had already seen. This is why she disappears for such long periods. Not because she's out living life but because she's on YouTube under another account being messy. I have always picked up on Vibes that she's just a very boring and mediocre chick and this is her way to pretend. I don't know who these people think they're fooling.

I’m new to this ish but I brought my scooter!!
Reactions
12,878 148 55
Alleybux
I had to unsubscribe from Troycetv because his latest videos give me black 'free thinker/republican vibes" and he is trying to target a certain demographic that I am not a fan of.

Also unsubscribed from As Told By Kenya because of her Teala Dunn videos. How can you defend someone saying we need to stand up for black women when Teala's past and present behavior shows how she is anti black herself? The woman you are defending won't even spit in your direction. People in Teala's thread have met her and have seen how she treats black vs white subscribers and yo can see how she behaves around black vs white youtubers.
I noticed that about troyce too. Then he was on that self hating mans show for an interview. It was gross to watch but he’s one of those young people that was told they were wise and now thinks he knows everything. A mess.

I’ll go to jail for this uno game.
Reactions
Alleybux
That is absolutely disgusting :realmad, ugh I really don’t like him he’s fully aware of his actions and he’s doing it on pupose to make people laugh what a joke. He made the comments that I was talking about under a spooky scary Sunday video way back I think it was in October of last year, but a lot of the things he said was just in his everyday videos, he makes me sick, my sister and I call him coryxCOONshin now, I really wish more black women would stand against him because we make up a lot of his subscribers, but not everyone will listen smh, but I’m glad you see it :highfive

I’ll go to jail for this uno game.
Reactions
Alleybux
When did he make a comment like that? I want to know because I'm thinking of unsubscribing to him after he made this DISGUSTING comment towards a dark-skinned NPC in a damn Spider-Man video game. (For context, the NPC tells the character he's playing (Miles Morales) that tickets are sold out for an event.

This is timestamped. If the timestamp didn't work, it starts at 17:58

Cliffs of him 'roasting the NPC': "That's why yo forehead shiny, your hands ashy, your hair DIRTY, your ears big, and-

It cuts off right there. I find this revolting because I bet he wouldn't do this to another gender/race npc.

That is absolutely disgusting :realmad, ugh I really don’t like him he’s fully aware of his actions and he’s doing it on pupose to make people laugh what a joke. He made the comments that I was talking about under a spooky scary Sunday video way back I think it was in October of last year, but a lot of the things he said was just in his everyday videos, he makes me sick, my sister and I call him coryxCOONshin now, I really wish more black women would stand against him because we make up a lot of his subscribers, but not everyone will listen smh, but I’m glad you see it :highfive

12 Playin on this 12 Play
Reactions
101 6 8
Alleybux
I unsubscribed to Seandavieway after he did Suni like dat. He then came on stereo cryin his ass off while his minions still continued talking dirt on Suni. He wasn’t man enough to apologize on YT had to go elsewhere

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
I unfollowed Michaela Pink like a year ago.. I cant stand when someone is depending on people to purchase classes and courses but talks shit about the same type of people who would even need to purchase those high ass classes in the first place.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
I don’t think I’ve unfollowed anybody, I’ve been on YouTube for a long time though.

JustinJ I never subscribed to him but I haven’t watched him in years. He just started to get on my nerves with all the stuttering and always stumbling over his words and never seeming to be able to finish a complete thought before starting another one. I swear it use to irritate my soul!!!!!!

LivewLiyah She was ok but she did have a know if all attitude, BABY you only 22, keep living as the old people say. I know she had got heavy into the tarot card reading stuff. I don’t even know if she still does YT videos, I did follow her on Instagram but I think she deleted her page.

Funky Dineva/Quinton I’ve been following him since just about his start on YT. I might not agree with everything he says but he makes some good points a lot of times. I don’t think at all either that he does not like black women!!

As Told By Kenya Now if I’m coming close to unsubscribing to anybody it would be her. Now I do like some of her take on things but I be over it when she post a lot of white YouTuber drama. GIRL I DON’T CARE!!

Jaylee’s Corner She’s my hometown girl, we’re both from Detroit but her attitude definitely has gotten inflated over time. And I hate how she always says she doesn’t like to get her hair done because she doesn’t like to wrap it up. That’s just lazy!!! You are a almost 40 year old grown woman, that’s single with no kids. There’s no reason to not put just a little more effort into your look especially her being a big girl. She spends all that damn money ordering clothes, why can’t you go get your hair done every two weeks or at least once a month. She’s too old to think walking around with an unkempt looking bun on top of her head 363 days out the year is ok. Like come on even her mother keeps her hair done, SMH

Ashley Miller
She can have a off putting attitude but I still watch her reviews for the show’s I’m interested in and her what it is videos.

4its Rox that’s my internet auntie lol, I love Rox. She can get snippy here and there but she’s down to earth. She seem like she’s such the cool mom, the only thing I wish she would have done was told Jayda NO about the blond ass weave she was wearing some time ago.... LORD... It was tragic lmao!!!

Bondy Blue Chile, while I like Bondy I don’t know what’s going on with her now days. She was more tolerable when she was still working. For YouTube to be her full time employment she still post videos inconsistently. She could be doing sooo much more with her channel since she has all this free time. The singing was cute years ago but now she try’s to hard like she’s auditioning in case some music exec/producer is watching her videos.

Erica DineroTV She’s cool, I don’t agree with her points all the time and that’s fine. But I did stop watching her for a couple weeks back when she was capping for TS Madison and the whole trans gender/cis gender issue. I feel like she capes more for trans gender than she does for natural born women and it’s weird!!!

Rodney tha Voice Now I love me some Rodney!! He seem like he would be fun to hang with down to the bar.. A GOOD TIME! I like his reviews and his random talking videos. I got put on to him by Erica DineroTV.

TashaK I need to unfollow her because I don’t watch her videos anymore. She’s delusional, a liar and agent of chaos. Her mouth go get get her in some trouble her ass can’t cash and that bony ass husband of hers not go be able to protect her. She better get her some bodyguards!!!

LoveliTi I’ve been watching her since she was doing her news network channel. She’s ok, she can be very self righteous these days and contradicting.

Team Owner
Reactions
17,343 546 642
Alleybux
I’m getting tired of TSMadison. I am finally seeing how she always shows her cleavage to overcompensate for the fact that she’s a biological male. She’s way too sexual. It gets old. She has to read the room. She has a large heterosexual BW following. They don’t want to hear about gay relations.

She’s also uneducated, so she lacks the depth to really have intelligent banter.

I see her as a horny man with breasts, and I’m turned off.

Team Owner
Reactions
17,343 546 642
Alleybux
I just unsubscribed to TonyaTKO today. She has mental illness. She did a live today where she was talking about BM having self hate, but she has blonde relaxed hair. I can't.

She's so greedy that she blocked receiving superchats on YouTube because she wants all the money. How are you mad at YouTube for taking a superchat cut when you're using THEIR platform??

She's too much of a gimmicky fraud.

On probation. Being angelic.
Reactions
10,203 141 79
Alleybux
Karine constantly talks down on Black American women when she compares us to other “more feminine” women like Haitians,Italians, etc . I had to stop watching her videos. I felt something off about her too.
I actually like her. The only female channel I've actually followed for a while. She's humble but short lol

On probation. Being angelic.
Reactions
10,203 141 79
Alleybux
I actually like her. The only female channel I've actually followed for a while. She's humble but short lol

General Manager
Reactions
6,528 210 6
Alleybux
Troytv whatever its called. He recently been looking and being loony tunes calling out tea- youtubers while having one co-host that takedown video. They made exceptions for him cuz "he is cool" which defeated the point of video and showed his clear biasness. The breaking point was his recent blm video where he spouts very stale rightwing rhetoric like george soros is funding the protesters and the organization to make more racism against black people. Since biden followed popular mainstream opinion and said he supported blm that means the blm organization is now bad... The blm the organization is buying off huge swaths of democrat politicians tho a simple blm mural cant even be approved in multiple cities and barely any police departments have been defunded. He provided zero evidence for his claims against blm ofc. Fat idiot with a youtube channel
I had to get rid of him he trolls a lot it’s gotten old

Starter
Reactions
1,957 1
Alleybux
Xureila because I think I grew out of her. She's hella annoying to me now but I do try to watch her videos here and there... Boringggggg, NEXT!

Dashiexp/DashieGames for the same reason but he isn't boring unlike Xureila. All he do is upload Super Mario Maker and he's not as funny as he used to be and he completely abandoned his Dashiexp channel.

DK4L, I grew out of them. I don't like couple youtubers, a lot of them dusty hoes are colorist but they were one of the few couple channels I was subbed to.that wasn't problematic.

Jamie and Nikki like a year before they broke up. They're boring but Nikki and the kids are gorgeous.

Tylan LeDuff, I found him through TroyceTv and I thought he was interesting until he lowkey became a couple channel.

Berleezy/iBerleezy because he doesn't make exposed vids anymore but I was looking on here and I saw people talking about his sims 4 series and he made disrespectful comments towards black women and I also noticed that...Yeah, bye with your Oscar Proud from the Proud Family looking ass.

Right now, I'm only subbed to 11 people but all of them barely upload except Troyce. A lot of these youtubers are so fucking lame and watered down since youtube made all these bullshit ass rules.

i must have missed the comments berleezy said. What thread is it in?

♌ ♉ ♈
Reactions
2,401 3
Alleybux
i must have missed the comments berleezy said. What thread is it in?

Popular Gamers/Streamers you don't like
Some ppl was talking about him there and I'm sure ppl was talking about him on this thread in earlier posts.
i been unsubscribed to Berleezy after his Sims series with his self hating ass. If anyone’s the monkey it’s him making a fool out of himself on yt twerking with no eyebrows.

Berlin is funny at times but I haven't watch anything of his in forever because of the way he speaks about bw in his videos.

Rookie
Reactions
306 9 1
Alleybux
Salkis re is good but depressing. I couldn't take too much victimhood mentality with no solutions.

Same. It was the sudden wave of wanting to be feminine for me when in the past, she mentioned how level up is a scam, but, then goes on to sell level up audio courses on her site. She gives a lot of relationship advice but why is she still unmarried with 2 kids? She does have good points though.

PURRING KITTY
Reactions
1,665 46 47
Alleybux
Troyce Tv - Idek I feel like he try real hard on his unpopular opinions. He's not as genuine and doesn't conduct thurl research on his topics.

Karine - I still like some of her video going into introspect and detail of feminine black women in the media but she doesn't throughly research either. And I feel she tries hard to be feminine. I swear I see her in the same outfit and wig every video.

Real Talk With Yanie - I feel like she's all cap too. I heard she was Drinking while driving and got into car crash. smh. Something about her is off. She looks like this girl in high school that was so prissy and perfect but was two faced as hell when she got out of school.

All the Tarot Hoes - They not genuine especially tyler's tarot or anyone who post more than twice a week. Or when they are always talking about love divine mas/fem, soulmates or worst of all TWINFLAMES. Byee I can't stand them. And they repeat themselves a lot. It's the same message every month.

Itz Keisha - Annoying I feel like she's so righteous now. Its that Twitter woke bandwagoning ish.

ForHarriet - Don't understand her views especially on "cis" women vs trans women. I do not like that term cis either.

Paris, Chrissie, A LOT OF FEMININE CHANNELS - very negative always about colorism they are obsessed the more you excluded and degraded other shades the more your pointing out differences rather than our similarities.

Amandaa b - She was my background noise but now she utterly annoying.

Ki Cassanova - She just seems dirty and negative. And her friend group I used to love there commentary but there is a lot of hostility and tension between the girls.

Trophy Wife ♡
Reactions
811 14 14
Alleybux
Troyce Tv - Idek I feel like he try real hard on his unpopular opinions. He's not as genuine and doesn't conduct thurl research on his topics.

Karine - I still like some of her video going into introspect and detail of feminine black women in the media but she doesn't throughly research either. And I feel she tries hard to be feminine. I swear I see her in the same outfit and wig every video.

Real Talk With Yanie - I feel like she's all cap too. I heard she was Drinking while driving and got into car crash. smh. Something about her is off. She looks like this girl in high school that was so prissy and perfect but was two faced as hell when she got out of school.

All the Tarot Hoes - They not genuine especially tyler's tarot or anyone who post more than twice a week. Or when they are always talking about love divine mas/fem, soulmates or worst of all TWINFLAMES. Byee I can't stand them. And they repeat themselves a lot. It's the same message every month.

Itz Keisha - Annoying I feel like she's so righteous now. Its that Twitter woke bandwagoning ish.

ForHarriet - Don't understand her views especially on "cis" women vs trans women. I do not like that term cis either.

Paris, Chrissie, A LOT OF FEMININE CHANNELS - very negative always about colorism they are obsessed the more you excluded and degraded other shades the more your pointing out differences rather than our similarities.

Amandaa b - She was my background noise but now she utterly annoying.

Ki Cassanova - She just seems dirty and negative. And her friend group I used to love there commentary but there is a lot of hostility and tension between the girls.

Tell me why I watch all of them but just like the reasons you listed I haven't watched there videos in a while

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Kourtney and Kim disagree over Kim’s nanny
Y’all remember that British reality show Supernanny. Yeah, That nanny needs to pay Kourtney a visit and teach her how to discipline her children.
RHOA EXCLUSIVE: RHOA Cast Getting A Major Shakeup For S14; They Need To Do Something To Get More...
What we need are new producers, new editors, and stop protecting favorites behind the scenes! They edited out the argument between...
Kylie, Stormi, Dream and Travis at Disneyland
Dude if you’re embarrassed to be seen with her just say so
Would you STOP working out with a lazy friend...
Fck her. My workout time is precious and I'm not wasting it on someone who is lazy and a bad influence. Who tf wants to workout and then go to...
DNA proves foster father raped, impregnated young girl, but court system kept her living there
PITTSBURGH — A shocking Target 11 Investigation into alleged failures of the judicial and social services systems has now prompted a police...
  • Poll
Who's More Attractive: Drake or J. Cole?
J. Cole gives me small dick teas and I could have sworn he confirmed as much on a track. Beardfish Papi.
Calling Me A Pick Me Isn't An Insult
Only single women, women who can’t get ANY man, are shouting this “pick me” garbage lol. All NORMAL men and women want to get picked by the...
Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer
I thought i spilled i confirmed what someone suspected. There is not much more to say other than the person was right in their assumptions. And...
Naomi Campbell has a newborn baby girl.
This doesn’t sit right with me.:dontknow The block was getting hot so she decided to adopt?:disdain Now she has 24/7 access to an innocent child...
Top Bottom