Which Youtubers did you finally decide to unsubscribe to?

Reactions
851 24 8
Alleybux
Im loosing interest in LovelyTi sometimes she tries to dig into topics that are beyond her knowledge.

Like sis, you're not some tech guru. Just spill the tea :cautious:

also why is TroyceTv always eating in his videos? Probably the last thing he needs to do

Reactions
6,204 159 41
Alleybux
Tell me why I watch all of them but just like the reasons you listed I haven't watched there videos in a while
i am over everyone listed here especially Yanie. she is a hot topics type of influencer. her content is based only on what's trending. does she liken herself to be a feminine influencer or what

Reactions
1,019 34 2
Alleybux
Makes me sad but I had to let jay from the kubzscouts go, he was literally my favorite youtuber

But he used the n word on a video like 2 days ago. It was with the -a not the -er, but I'm kinda at the point where I have no patience for non-black people acting like they don't fucking get it.

He had to go :( but I'm still disappointed about it
SHUT UP. i’ve been watching him on and off for years. this sucks to hear. :/

Reactions
80 4
Alleybux
These people who you just had enough of for whatever reason.

Here's my list...
Princess kooch her Beauty channel I can't her vlog channel is better to me.

The glamtwinz got cancelled for their Kim Kardashian video a few months back.

Ashley Miller- I do like that she's quick with the uploads but she's rude.

The skorpion show because their channel has shown no growth.

Funky Dineva because he scares me with those wigs
Stephanie Nicole she's started to get on my nerves so I unsubbed.

Couple channels: goldjuice, Chris and Queen aka the scammers, cemere and Sierra, Lee Lee and Gramz.

Who have you had enough of?
Shareelove. I unsubscribed a while ago after that meltdown shit she started.

From TX to MIA
Reactions
4,104 75 25
Alleybux
Ok so I’m 2 seconds away from unsubbing Bondy— I still like her overall, but she’s fake woke which showed with the Basketball Wives reviews, colorism, featurism, everything-ism rants

From TX to MIA
Reactions
4,104 75 25
Alleybux
It might seem trivial, but I dnt like how she’s biting Rox’s Porsha/Kandi impressions from the Housewives lol itsrox did it first AND better

Reactions
602 34 21
Alleybux
I don’t think I’ve unfollowed anybody, I’ve been on YouTube for a long time though.

JustinJ I never subscribed to him but I haven’t watched him in years. He just started to get on my nerves with all the stuttering and always stumbling over his words and never seeming to be able to finish a complete thought before starting another one. I swear it use to irritate my soul!!!!!!

LivewLiyah She was ok but she did have a know if all attitude, BABY you only 22, keep living as the old people say. I know she had got heavy into the tarot card reading stuff. I don’t even know if she still does YT videos, I did follow her on Instagram but I think she deleted her page.

Funky Dineva/Quinton I’ve been following him since just about his start on YT. I might not agree with everything he says but he makes some good points a lot of times. I don’t think at all either that he does not like black women!!

As Told By Kenya Now if I’m coming close to unsubscribing to anybody it would be her. Now I do like some of her take on things but I be over it when she post a lot of white YouTuber drama. GIRL I DON’T CARE!!

Jaylee’s Corner She’s my hometown girl, we’re both from Detroit but her attitude definitely has gotten inflated over time. And I hate how she always says she doesn’t like to get her hair done because she doesn’t like to wrap it up. That’s just lazy!!! You are a almost 40 year old grown woman, that’s single with no kids. There’s no reason to not put just a little more effort into your look especially her being a big girl. She spends all that damn money ordering clothes, why can’t you go get your hair done every two weeks or at least once a month. She’s too old to think walking around with an unkempt looking bun on top of her head 363 days out the year is ok. Like come on even her mother keeps her hair done, SMH

Ashley Miller
She can have a off putting attitude but I still watch her reviews for the show’s I’m interested in and her what it is videos.

4its Rox that’s my internet auntie lol, I love Rox. She can get snippy here and there but she’s down to earth. She seem like she’s such the cool mom, the only thing I wish she would have done was told Jayda NO about the blond ass weave she was wearing some time ago.... LORD... It was tragic lmao!!!

Bondy Blue Chile, while I like Bondy I don’t know what’s going on with her now days. She was more tolerable when she was still working. For YouTube to be her full time employment she still post videos inconsistently. She could be doing sooo much more with her channel since she has all this free time. The singing was cute years ago but now she try’s to hard like she’s auditioning in case some music exec/producer is watching her videos.

Erica DineroTV She’s cool, I don’t agree with her points all the time and that’s fine. But I did stop watching her for a couple weeks back when she was capping for TS Madison and the whole trans gender/cis gender issue. I feel like she capes more for trans gender than she does for natural born women and it’s weird!!!

Rodney tha Voice Now I love me some Rodney!! He seem like he would be fun to hang with down to the bar.. A GOOD TIME! I like his reviews and his random talking videos. I got put on to him by Erica DineroTV.

TashaK I need to unfollow her because I don’t watch her videos anymore. She’s delusional, a liar and agent of chaos. Her mouth go get get her in some trouble her ass can’t cash and that bony ass husband of hers not go be able to protect her. She better get her some bodyguards!!!

LoveliTi I’ve been watching her since she was doing her news network channel. She’s ok, she can be very self righteous these days and contradicting.

I just unsubscribed to TonyaTKO today. She has mental illness. She did a live today where she was talking about BM having self hate, but she has blonde relaxed hair. I can't.

She's so greedy that she blocked receiving superchats on YouTube because she wants all the money. How are you mad at YouTube for taking a superchat cut when you're using THEIR platform??

She's too much of a gimmicky fraud.

There’s a lot of you tubers on this list I agree with unsubscribing from.

Mustin is toxic and has low self-esteem. How he was able to suck the life force from Adrian and revamp as a SJW is beyond me.

Erica Dinero and TonyaTKO seem to have deep seated issues with Black men. I understand the Black man ain’t always right, but good gracious they revel in reporting that a Black man or a woman who coupled with a Black man has met a horrible end. It’s low vibrational and makes me uneasy watching their content.

LovelyTi is just off. It’s one thing to be into conspiracies, but she’s made her home in the rabbit hole, and doesn’t seem to be leaving any time soon. Every live she fakes like TPTB are about to shut her down to get more coin from subscribers, and that is messed up since her viewers all seem to be drinking from the same kool-aid as her.

I’ve been unsubscribed from Ashley Miller and the Skorpion Show for their collective bigheadness and rudeness when they started getting bigger.

Crush and Crush Again
Reactions
146,303 3,455 4,037
Alleybux
Erica Dinero and TonyaTKO seem to have deep seated issues with Black men. I understand the Black man ain’t always right, but good gracious they revel in reporting that a Black man or a woman who coupled with a Black man has met a horrible end. It’s low vibrational and makes me uneasy watching their content.
I don't know about the first one however, Tonya seems to takes delight over someone's death in these situations. What's the difference between her and Tommy and the others, it's so ghoulish.

Reactions
602 34 21
Alleybux
I don't know about the first one however, Tonya seems to takes delight over someone's death in these situations. What's the difference between her and Tommy and the others, it's so ghoulish.
Exactly! If it’s at the hand of a Black man, she’ll sit on camera for almost three hours saying, “I told you so!” in several different ways, and her bitter followers will cackle along with her.

Crush and Crush Again
Reactions
146,303 3,455 4,037
Alleybux
Exactly! If it’s at the hand of a Black man, she’ll sit on camera for almost three hours saying, “I told you so!” in several different ways, and her bitter followers will cackle along with her.
Her and Cyn G do the same. I'm thinking about the deathbed photo of Black Rob a week or two ago. I may not like how he lived his life however, there has to be some sort of decency. And of course, the video after video of women being killed, it's disturbing. It's like she has to fight to hide the glee. And there's certainly a hatred or dislike of other Black women.

I'll tell you, at times I may feel sorry for Tonya, the master's rejection and the others calling her a "super ammie." However, I just remind myself of her nasty little comments, calling another woman a man or attacking Derrick Jax'n's wife. After that, any sympathy I may have had towards her is gone.

Reactions
602 34 21
Alleybux
Her and Cyn G do the same. I'm thinking about the deathbed photo of Black Rob a week or two ago. I may not like how he lived his life however, there has to be some sort of decency. And of course, the video after video of women being killed, it's disturbing. It's like she has to fight to hide the glee. And there's certainly a hatred or dislike of other Black women.

I'll tell you, at times I may feel sorry for Tonya, the master's rejection and the others calling her a "super ammie." However, I just remind myself of her nasty little comments, calling another woman a man or attacking Derrick Jax'n's wife. After that, any sympathy I may have had towards her is gone.
Exactly! Dont forget the weird obsession with Aventer Grey. It’s like, okay girl, we’re all wondering why she stays, but you’re reveling in her demise and piling on all while pushing some bootleg “workbook” you say will save your followers from being like Aventer, all while making a mockery of Christians.

She then gets up in arms when her followers give her the response, that religion is a sham. Okay, what are you expecting if that’s what you’re showing them in these weird “readings” you do of the Black male celebrities social media post once they mess up using this odd screaming caricature preacher voice? Where’s the line Is exactly right.

Crush and Crush Again
Reactions
146,303 3,455 4,037
Alleybux
Exactly! Dont forget the weird obsession with Aventer Grey. It’s like, okay girl, we’re all wondering why she stays, but you’re reveling in her demise and piling on all while pushing some bootleg “workbook” you say will save your followers from being like Aventer, all while making a mockery of Christians.
Oh yeah, she really hates Christians/Christianity, big time.

She then gets up in arms when her followers give her the response, that religion is a sham. Okay, what are you expecting if that’s what you’re showing them in these weird “readings” you do of the Black male celebrities social media post once they mess up using this odd screaming caricature preacher voice? Where’s the line Is exactly right.
She's a complete mess, she's getting the response that she created

sippin corona w/ my vatos
Reactions
12,887 308 240
Alleybux
LovelyTi - she was my inspiration to become a font because her channel is bullshit. So many wrong things, so little time.

For Harriet- gets on my nerves

King of Reads - I was such a fan and even subscribed to his Patreon. But he be projecting projecting projecting. And his latest obsession with Saweetie is uncomfortable. Not to mention, those HIV disclosure videos will never sit right with me.

Mob Radio - she’s obsessed with Megan. I’m indifferent to Meg but the haters do the most.

Empressive- pick me / barb

I also loved the channel, Speak on It, until the TI/Tiny vids. Whew Chile, disgustingly pick me.

I love NCTUFFTV - he’s underrated.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
The entire born to sing album and the entire funky divas album were complete bops on boos. Then my fav song of theirs Don’t Let Go from the movie...
Jt tweets “happy Mother’s Day to me, I have throat kids”
Ugh. Some people don't mind tip toeing thru the gutter barefoot. She is a high ranking guttersnipe
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Interesting that the Cambridges’ nanny is taking care of other kids in the Sussex wedding. Another complication to the day. Nanny numbers...
What’s with the honoring of women who do not choose be mothers on Mother’s Day?
Maybe for women who aren’t moms but are aunties or mother figures to the children in their lives.
Crypto and Stocks
I just read where they want to pass a bill to stop crypto... What tis this!???
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
She’s poor and needs money. That’s it. She’s a hustler . Don’t be fooled . Lol never knew she poor, it definitely doesn't come across like she's...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
Lmao when hell freezes over. I have my choice of women from any race to pick. This pathetic clown in the video only speaks for himself lol...
  • Poll
I Just Realized Summer Walker can't sing and I'm MAD AF
The R&B singers of today are not sangers. exactly. they all suck.
Top Bottom