Quantcast

White boys harass black girl gamer.

OctoberDaye

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,878 197 16
Alleybux
This is one of the main reasons why I don’t turn on my mic when I play Cod. Either guys get weirdly obsessive and inappropriate when they hear a girl player, Dog you out the whole game because you’re a girl or when they find out I’m black they’re disgustingly Racist. It really takes the fun out of playing. Also you come across a lot of people who have racist gamer tags and nothing is done about it.

My sister was playing cod cold war and she sent me a video. She typed in both racism and racist and the report feature wouldn't go through. I play Cod WW2 and I've seen some of the most racist emblems. One had a KKK hood and the N word in it and I'm pretty sure he hasn't been banned. We can't report peopl for racist clan tags and people have clan tags with N4zi, Nggr, and other racist letters in them. I'm forced to report them as having a racist emblem, instead of clan tag. They really are the most hateful people in the world. I've never seen these levels of vitriol from any other races.

Sososnendiddnd

I need my money. I need it now. We in a panoramic
Reaction score
Reactions
98,611 1,187 1,925
Alleybux
LSA be saying that!? they must've never talked to nerd men cuz they are the worst type of dudes to date. If a dude knows more than naruto, my hero, and dbz run for the hills because he will gaslight you and treat you like trash.
They’ve been saying it for a long time and I’ve never understood it.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
lol @ the fonts talking about they’d cuss them out. I couldn’t think of anything more un-fun and a bigger waste of time than getting heated and cursing out a bunch of people on a game I’m trying to enjoy.

when-youre-a-12-year-old-white-kid-on-xbox-40856154.png

Tahts the problem some of yall thinking matching their energy is gonna make a difference to anything but your blood pressure

Sososnendiddnd

I need my money. I need it now. We in a panoramic
Reaction score
Reactions
98,611 1,187 1,925
Alleybux
My sister was playing cod cold war and she sent me a video. She typed in both racism and racist and the report feature wouldn't go through. I play Cod WW2 and I've seen some of the most racist emblems. One had a KKK hood and the N word in it and I'm pretty sure he hasn't been banned. We can't report peopl for racist clan tags and people have clan tags with N4zi, Nggr, and other racist letters in them. I'm forced to report them as having a racist emblem, instead of clan tag. They really are the most hateful people in the world. I've never seen these levels of vitriol from any other races.
My gosh.

EvanReece

In These Streetz
Reaction score
Reactions
112,096 2,814 881
Alleybux
I hope someone doxxes his stupid, abusive ass.

This is why I prefer playing deathmatch games like CoD. Games that require heavy team coordination/chatting can be the worst. Plus, it's cathartic to light up someone's ass after they've been bumping their gums over the headset.

GoneGirl2014

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,549 394 93
Alleybux
LSA be saying that!? they must've never talked to nerd men cuz they are the worst type of dudes to date. If a dude knows more than naruto, my hero, and dbz run for the hills because he will gaslight you and treat you like trash.

It's being taken out of context. When LSA talks about dating nerds they're talking about like software engineers, network architects, the potentially high earning tech geeks. Not these incels who are usually socially inept slobs that have no ambition. No one is encouraging dating these weirdo gamer and anime nerds.

ebonyrose

Joining DULOVEMEDO for 6 month hiatus from LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
82,130 2,159 908
Alleybux
This made me so angry. Can't even play a game without getting harassed.

Why is she playing with those fools though? I'm not familiar with video games, but I thought you can control who you play with in multi-player games. Don't most people play with their own friends? A white man being racist is as common as finding a dog that barks.
Exactly, and contrary to popular opinion wm are trash too.

I knew a girl like this in my high school. They said her boyfriend said racist sh!t gaming but he had a black girlfriend.......
I believe it bc wm are sociopaths.
You can NEVER say your white friend/so isn't racist bc you have no idea what they're thinking.

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,462 3,936 964
Alleybux
I pay racists no mind because at the end of the day, they’re all pussy. I’m not gonna argue with someone who will never talk that talk in front of me or any black person.

Only time racist yts get bold is when they’re behind a screen or with one of their brethren, but alone, they won’t do sh!t.

And when do have the balls to talk their racist sh!t they always get their ass whoop, like the weaklings they are.

I couldn’t even listen to the entire thing. It’s crazy cos earlier on FB, I read this post about some black guy who was playing COD and the racist yts thought he was one of them (cos he sounded “yt”) then they found out they all lived in the same state and the racist yts asked him to come to a “burning” which I assume is that traditional punk sh!t the KKK do when they burn some crosses in the middle of incest town. So then they added the guy and found out the guy was actually a black man and they got tight.

I do feel bad for the black girl cos no black person should have to endure that, but at the end of the day black is beautiful and black is greatness.

Nikki Brady

Tom Brady’s boo thang
Reaction score
Reactions
107,616 2,611 1,129
Alleybux
I’ve come across groups of white men like this while gaming. This just pissed me off...

I’ve even encountered racist white men while playing fµck!ng Hasbro game night lol They talk sh!t in packs.

Toyagotthatyeah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,537 417 406
Alleybux
The sad part these weren’t even “funny racist jokes”

it was basic dumb sh!t “ you can’t swim fried chicken” like HUH?

weren’t evn funny racist jokes ??? Would it have been better if they were funny racist jokes? Tf? The sh** is lame period ...

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,831 3,613 4,873
Alleybux
I’ve never told black women to date out, I don’t care who they date, except if it’s to tell them to date rich. You males are upset because I said I date out. I don’t live in America. Get over it boo.

You sure do talk a lot about Black American issues to not live here. Where do you live?

Swanaoi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,311 152 74
Alleybux
This has been an issue since online gaming first began. Gen Z doesn't remember the days of the og xbox live and early Internet where white males were terrorizing everyone that wasn't them with their bµllsh!t.

And Lord forbid
you be a woman, let alone black. You'd get all types of assholes yelling at you to go back to the kitchen and being called all kinds of N words. It's why I always kept my mic muted and just played. After a while, it gets tiring.

Thankfully, now there are groups online where black girls play together without the threat of racism or misogyny. There's a big one on Facebook and Twitter. Can't remember the name, however.

I'll never forget when I was playing CoD on Ps3 and this guy kept telling me to do xesual things (He didn't even know what I looked like) and when I told him to get out my chat, he said he was gonna rape me and called me all kind of racial slurs....this was 09 btw.

ShayeraHol

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,287 3,359 4,070
Alleybux
It's being taken out of context. When LSA talks about dating nerds they're talking about like software engineers, network architects, the potentially high earning tech geeks. Not these incels who are usually socially inept slobs that have no ambition. No one is encouraging dating these weirdo gamer and anime nerds.

Girl alot those high earnings geeks ARE the racist gamers lollll.

Many silicon valley tech bro are very racist.

Idk why lsa think super racist Trump supporters aren't doctors, lawyers, and engineers, and etc.

SJohnson97

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,698 4 3
Alleybux
This is why I always stick to playing single-player games alone. I avoid playing multiplayer games because they are full of racist and sexist men who always harness women and people of color for no reason. It is so difficult to be a black girl who enjoys gaming.

Pearl Shay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,340 3,565 714
Alleybux
Seen a LOT of racism from White and Asian gamers against Black players AND characters. It seems to enrage some of them and they just go N word crazy. I've been watching gaming videos and no Black person is on the screen, player, or in attendance (they record the gameplay and upload it later) and they just start saying N*r, N, N , N , N out of no where like they have Tourette's. We just stay on their minds.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux

Idk why lsa think super racist Trump supporters aren't doctors, lawyers, and engineers, and etc.

I was just gonna say this, lol

they really think everyone who games is fat incel basement dwellers. There are over 100 million playstation owners, over 50 miliion xbox owners and the demographic lsa talks about, the "tech geeks", "software engineers", "IT guys', are the main ones who are building game rigs and playing competitive shooters.

LSA lives in a fantasy bubble.

Lovingme1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,061 557 321
Alleybux
They are mostly broke ass, ugly incels with nothing going for them. Trust, I have seen the type. These losers are nothing to cry home about.

MahoganyGlow

Pangit Mo
Reaction score
Reactions
11,354 251 41
Alleybux
I'm so glad that she didn't answer to their racist diatribe. She ignored them like they are used to when once in a month they go outside of their stinky room with the shutters closed all day.

They have no power outside that's why they try to act tough behind a screen but we know the truth.

F them and her trash boyfriend

GoneGirl2014

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,549 394 93
Alleybux

Of course they can be one in the same but again context. There are fonts acting like LSA specifically encourages dating these weird ass white boys. No one is saying date nerds and then expects women to entertain racist incels. I’ve seen LSA encourage Marques Brownlee types, not whatever is in OP. And no one says a trump supporter can't also be a doctor, engineer etc… like do people not have discernment? Common sense? Some of y’all are really being obtuse.

Moionfire

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,272 202 177
Alleybux
White boys are always tying to gatekeep video games. They are so weird and insecure. Remember them getting upset at the movie hidden figures because it showed black women working at NASA doing math and science.

JustPassin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,440 647 117
Alleybux
I loved playing DBD, and I remember being flamed for not saving people and letting people die. LOL. (it's a survival game) I sound like a white woman and did not receive much racism but I was still called every version of b!tch and hoe.

I regularly play DBD too. Which platform are you on?

ShayeraHol

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,287 3,359 4,070
Alleybux
Of course they can be one in the same but again context. There are fonts acting like LSA specifically encourages dating these weird ass white boys. No one is saying date nerds and then expects women to entertain racist incels. I’ve seen LSA encourage Marques Brownlee types, not whatever is in OP. And no one says a trump supporter can't also be a doctor, engineer etc… like do people not have discernment? Common sense? Some of y’all are really being obtuse.

I do see Lsa encouraging women to date these types lol.

They say it's ok because at least you won't be a baby mama or fighting side chicks lol.

Yes lsa did say Trump supporters were uneducated hill billies in 2016.

Imo for the most part it doesn't matter what industry the man is in if he has a good character. Women should focus on that than job titles.

Betterman31

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,095 6,528 9,870
Alleybux
I mean I’m not defending the white boys but online gaming is toxic it just is doesn’t matter who you are

report and move on

Victoria Baker Harber

I'm not seasonal. I'm a fµck!ng timeless classic.
Reaction score
Reactions
70,614 2,255 110
Alleybux
I am not in the gaming community at all but I thought it was common knowledge that it is overrun with sexist/racist/neo-nazi incels that terrorize black people with racial abuse for cos-playing, etc. Some of the most popular YouTuber/Twitch streamers are apart of the alt-right/red pill communities too. It's all good for indoctrinating the kids who are fans of them into those movements.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
I am not in the gaming community at all but I thought it was common knowledge that it is overrun with sexist/racist/neo-nazi incels that terrorize black people with racial abuse for cos-playing, etc. Some of the most popular YouTuber/Twitch streamers are apart of the alt-right/red pill communities too. It's all good for indoctrinating the kids who are fans of them into those movements.

no its just regular white dudes. People trying to make it seem like there are entire neo-nazi or alt-right organizations creating hate groups/speech on competitive online games are fooling themselves.

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,907 11,077 2,903
Alleybux

Thank you! I work and take classes in this field. They are the worst cause not only are they racist BUT they feel as if they are geniuses.

sonoko

One Truth Prevails
Reaction score
Reactions
113,109 2,984 750
Alleybux
I never got into the games where you talk while playing. I know the early Xbox lives were known for this.

Give me a single player RPG any day.

These gamers who act like this are trash and are disgusting.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,625 3
Alleybux
This is why I always stick to playing single-player games alone. I avoid playing multiplayer games because they are full of racist and sexist men who always harness women and people of color for no reason. It is so difficult to be a black girl who enjoys gaming.

And I've noticed it starts young. My little cousin plays Roblox online and when she made her character look like her, brownskinned, she would get abused. They would mob her on there whenever she'd spon. She uses a cat character now, but like wtf is that? She's 8, those motherf*ckers grow up to be the dude in this video.

Edit: and what bothers me the most is that she knew that she needed to change her avatar. She was able to make the connection. That's f**ked up.

Last edited:

Franzia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,398 117 49
Alleybux
Games nowadays are so weird . What happened to pc games ?

fµck. I’m so fµck!ng poor !!!!!!

I don’t even have a computer I want to play diner dash and mystery case files again
Oh the memories!!! My Mom had the whole family hooked on this game!!! :heart_eyes:
giphy.gif

ivyglossy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
11,983 409 171
Alleybux
I game a lot but havent come past these bottom tier incels. Worst part is even if you speak up and insult them back they can find your info and harass you even more offline.

JaneDoe2030

smokin cigarettes not payin my bills
Reaction score
Reactions
239,235 15,581 2,543
Alleybux
Same I refuse to play multiplayer games and enjoy solo RPG's.

I never got into the games where you talk while playing. I know the early Xbox lives were known for this.

Give me a single player RPG any day.

These gamers who act like this are trash and are disgusting.

Prettyeyes212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
159,432 3,914 2,264
Alleybux
Why is she still in that room?

I don't understand

Please just leave and find women of color safe game rooms, they exist