Quantcast

White boys harass black girl gamer.

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
Can any of the gamer ladies here attest to the behavior of white female gamers? Are they similar to their male counterparts in terms of dishing racial abuse, or are they chill?
Lol I think they chill. They could just be pickmeish, they like to be queen of the nerds and sh!t. But some are cool and like women(lesbians).

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
Istg I never heard racist sh!t on GTA. Is it because it’s considered a “Black” game? Is it the same like games on 2k and sh!t?

d0llfacexoxo

PrettyGang ✨ Tooting for Essentials
Reaction score
Reactions
125,174 2,368 330
Alleybux

This yall kingz?

Why it so hard to be a gamer as a black girl? Like come on

I love Overwatch. This makes me sad. I’ve never encountered racist trolls thank god. This is absolutely disgusting. And this is why I don’t like white people especially white men.

mdhlife

I have spoken ...
Reaction score
Reactions
36,707 2,150 1,090
Alleybux
I don't understand how these men are the most desirable in the west... Make it make sense. They are such vile people!
ask LSA swirlers

why play game or hang out with them ? business only
There are probably black female gamers

Last edited:

mdhlife

I have spoken ...
Reaction score
Reactions
36,707 2,150 1,090
Alleybux
Never said they weren’t I’m addressing the fact that LSA keeps saying nerds are better men.
who said that "gamers" were "nerds"

just because they play video games does not mean they are nerds
Any idiot like the ones in this video can play video game

nerd
/nərd/
INFORMAL
noun
  1. a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious.
    "one of those nerds who never asked a girl to dance"

Similar: bore dull person dweeb geek anorak spod Poindexter

dork
verb
  1. engage in or discuss a technical field obsessively or with great attention to detail.
    "his engineering background means he tends to nerd out a bit on the numbers"

stubborn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,854 11,419 18,059
Alleybux
Go put this in the “divest from black men level up with a white one” swirl section so their dumb asses can see.

I hope their identities can be found and they get punished.

When people say that nerds are the best men to date I always laugh. Those are like the worst men.
Why is she still playing with them? Disgusting cretins. I’m not surprised though this seems to be regular talk for American white males. Don’t quote me.
They’re talking about Black nerds, not the white ones. all non Black people are racist.

Balderdash

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
780 30
Alleybux
They do this on Overwatch all the time. I used to take their bait and go back and forth with them. It's very easy to strike a nerve with these kinds of people, but it really isn't worth it. The majority of them are unhinged and their lives revolve around video games.You realize how stupid and pathetic they are after a few seconds of talking to them. Many of them get online just to harass female gamers, especially Black women.

They'll try their best to ruin your gaming experience if you let them. This is why I use the Black girl gamer discord to group up w/ other Black women, avoid joining team voice chat if I play w/ randoms, and have my messaging set so that only friends can send me messages (many of them like to harass you via game system messaging as well).

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,288 2,654 869
Alleybux
Games nowadays are so weird . What happened to pc games ?

fµck. I’m so fµck!ng poor !!!!!!

I don’t even have a computer I want to play diner dash and mystery case files again
Lol I used to love those type of games. I’ve been looking for a good interactive mystery game to play.

PoeticPisces

Reaction score
Reactions
95,288 2,654 869
Alleybux
When people say that nerds are the best men to date I always laugh. Those are like the worst men.
Why is she still playing with them? Disgusting cretins. I’m not surprised though this seems to be regular talk for American white males. Don’t quote me.
Yep, don’t let the social awkwardness fool you to start feeling bad for them. they’re very much assholes. My brothers brother-in-law is one of those nerds, he acts so wimpy and smells when you meet him. Yet, my brother said he said that he doesn’t like black women because they’re ghetto. I’m just there like what black woman is even looking at or thinking about your petite, weird ass.

They’re a very insecure group of people, and this is how they lash out and feel good about themselves. A lot of them hate women too because they know most aren’t interested in them.

People think just because a guy is uglier and less socially charming that he’ll be nicer but that’s rarely the case. They’re often very bitter and entitled. They lack real life and relationship experience and so they spend all their time living on the internet taking about things that don’t even make sense because they’re dumb af. They have no one to check them because they’re so out of touch from reality. Just look at how sexualized a lot of female video characters are — they’re living in lala land. Nerdy does not equal smart.

All of the things that were considered nerdy are now popular — comic books, anime, video games etc. Everyone’s into that now, it’s not a subculture anymore.

gone

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,100 28 22
Alleybux
This is what they truly think about you. Think twice before bringing them close.

PoeticPisces

Reaction score
Reactions
95,288 2,654 869
Alleybux
This is how white people are, idk why i got fonts on here trying to tell me different everyday :coffee:

World class marketing. :coffee:
There’s also more of them in places like the US and Canada. More white men means more dating options to choose from since they’re the majority. So it only seems like they’re desirable because if I go on a dating app now I’m going to see majority white guys on there.

That and like you said — the media. My first crush was a white boy in kindergarten yet as I got older I never crushed on one again. A lot of children’s television is still mostly white, I needed to watch shows targeted for young adults and teenagers to get black representation. As I grew older, and the media got more diverse so did my tastes. I no longer was stuck with white people being considered the standard, the “default human.” It was so natural as a kid to just make all my drawings of White people and I didn’t think anything of it because that was what I was seeing the most.

ace416

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,322 256 252
Alleybux
Every single online gaming community that is predominantly white and male will turn racist and misogynistic over time. It's pretty much a fact of life.

BikerBabe

Reaction score
Reactions
6,562 249 225
Alleybux
I be skull dragging their asses when it does happen, doesn't happen that often. I play gta online. When I clap back, people in the room message me saying things like 'you ended him' 'can we be friends you're funny' ' I think you made a racist cry' or if they're mic'd up they'll laugh or join me in the dragging. I have all the smoke for these Neanderthals, like someone up thread said they had the right one.

GirlIGuess

Fly Ass Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
44,596 1,256 203
Alleybux
I've been in this situation a few times before in the past. If I'm playing with my friends they will get in that ass. If it's just me, i will light they ass up. Years ago I made this one b!tch cry and rage quit.

I'm crazy with the joanin (shout out to the dmv) and I'm a Pisces on top of that so my tongue is a dagger.

No one says anything to me wild anymore. They just flirt (which is equally annoying). But now, most newer games have a reporting feature. I report white people saying wild sh!t all the time. It gets them banned now, which effects them more than cussing them out does.

Ms Vandross

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,565 15,256 8,202
Alleybux
One of the many reasons my parents didn’t let my siblings get a mic until they were much older. This stuff happens way too often and I think of all the young black children exposed to this BS. Ugh.

els93

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,641 845 249
Alleybux
I have like 24,000 insults to hurl back at their stupid asses but I don’t play games nor to get the culture.

that is so toxic like what the entire hell?

these same video game nerds complain all day long that they can’t get dates and girls hate it when they play games. You think a woman wants to sit around watching you play this sh!t all day calling people racial slurs THEN be so turned on to sleep with you? These dudes are delusional as hell.

I feel bad for her.

Pretty Topaz

Ms.November
Reaction score
Reactions
5,271 343 205
Alleybux
This is how a lot of white guys think behind closed doors. What the girl in the video had to endure was disgusting. I hate how society tries to put white people on a pedestal as classy,intelligent, and something to aspire to be like. Most white people ain’t ish. The thought of white guys being better than any other type of guy is laughable they just have good PR for being white.

toxic silence

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,645 985 308
Alleybux
I’ve never played with anyone other than my cousins. The way my mouth is set up when I’m at home and no one can see my face oh I would’ve let some shots go off like it was the fourth. I would’ve been just as nasty. I can’t stand that these white incels stay getting reported and it seems as if nothing happens.

KKND04232016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,244 4,207 1,948
Alleybux
This is how a lot of white guys think behind closed doors. What the girl in the video had to endure was disgusting. I hate how society tries to put white people on a pedestal as classy,intelligent, and something to aspire to be like. Most white people ain’t ish. The thought of white guys being better than any other type of guy is laughable they just have good PR for being white.

This is how MOST white people feel about black people. Not just the boys. But the women too. We have seen plenty of examples of white women telling their black ex how they feel. And many have mixed kids within the examples.

I don't get why anyone wants a relationship with these people. I don't understand..

Last edited:

Pretty Topaz

Ms.November
Reaction score
Reactions
5,271 343 205
Alleybux
This is how MOST white people feel about black people. Not just the boys. But the women too. We have seen plenty of examples of white women telling their black ex how they feel. And many have mixed kids within the examples.

I don't get why anyone persuades relationship with these people. I don't understand..
I know a lot of white people are closet racists. It just makes me want to puke when you have black women like Christelyn Karazin telling black women we need lose weight, act a certain way, and do this or that to change ourselves for what? For men like this who aren’t thinking about us black women and will call us an N word in a second. I am not saying that black men or other men of color are perfect but white men really have an undeserved status.

KKND04232016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,244 4,207 1,948
Alleybux
I know a lot of white people are closet racists. It just makes me want to puke when you have black women like Christelyn Karazin telling black women we need lose weight, act a certain way, and do this or that to change ourselves for what? For men like this who aren’t thinking about us black women and will call us an N word in a second. I am not saying that black men or other men of color are perfect but white men really have an undeserved status.

I don't understand it. All these beautiful black people.. smh.. I do NOT agree with IR.. not in this world.. maybe in a different world.. but the current is a no no..

ShySweetGirl

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,243 9 1
Alleybux
Can any of the gamer ladies here attest to the behavior of white female gamers? Are they similar to their male counterparts in terms of dishing racial abuse, or are they chill?

The ones I’ve come across like to be the only girl in the group. If they feel like you’re getting more attention than them they’ll find an excuse to leave and invite everyone to a new party but you lol so childish

tuonmolly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,134 412 238
Alleybux
It's crazy bc some will excuse this as just game talk. I am tired of ppl saying that bc these idiots are clearly making it personal using slurs and sterotypes when they are losing or want to be a jerk.

I would have cuss them out. Exposed their ID and left.

Rare_Rose

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,891 308 262
Alleybux
The fact you guys are actually bothered by this saddens me bc it's y'all who empower them.
Imagine being triggered by this.

Groan. Don't care. If you're triggered by someone as low as he is, your self esteem is in the dumpster.
I actually agree with you however I think that the majority of black women are just in shock of how bottom barrel Caucasians are/can be.

deep1

Serial Thanker
Reaction score
Reactions
161,583 5,569 5,240
Alleybux
YT nerds and geeks, gamers are some of the most passive-aggressive human beings to ever exist.