Quantcast

White folks really getting their Asses handed to them in France

the_spiral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,707 642 151
Alleybux
I love listening to Europeans cry about foreigners invading their beautiful countries, looking for free loot and ruining everything. Karma's a b!tch, eh?

tenor.gif

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,832 11,973 10,199
Alleybux
It's beyond dumb to compare America and France. Two totally different situations. Apples and oranges. Here there are one or two cities where you'd be okay without a car. That is not the situation in France. It's the opposite.
I will be in France Lord Wellington March for a marathon race. (Yeah I know I’m weird)

I was told not to get my hopes up because Paris is dirty and trashy.

But it’s a bucket list ya know.

Lionness

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,936 799 1,208
Alleybux
I will be in France Lord Wellington March for a marathon race. (Yeah I know I’m weird)

Pay attention to the news. If demonstrations are announced , make sure to avoid the areas where they'll take place. We are at a point where rioters and police fight. Don't come to Paris to get harmed.

ashbee

Ignoramus
Reaction score
Reactions
261,513 8,885 11,234
Alleybux

Paris is really pretty but its definitely grimy and rough around the edges in certain parts.

S J Snitchie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,399 237 179
Alleybux
Let's make it very fµck!ng CLEAR
Of who need who. That has never change ever in human/mankind history Ever!!!!!!!e10e10e10:atwitsend:atwitsend:mad::mad:

France/Afrique : 14 African Countries Forced by France to Pay Colonial Tax For the Benefits of Slavery and Colonization

...In March 2008, former French President Jacques Chirac said:

“Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third [world] power”

Chirac’s predecessor François Mitterand already prophesied in 1957 that:

”Without Africa, France will have no history in the 21st century”...

PiscesMoonGirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,617 714 229
Alleybux
I think the problem is that Europe can't feed itself. There aren't enough resources for the white population that was living there in the1400s, 1500s, etc. At least that's what my dad used to say.

But yeah, Europe IS dependent on Russia and other nations from whom they import oil, gas, etc. I believe England cannot feed itself but has to import food (kind of like Hawaii). France seems to do well agriculturally and I know the Netherlands is or was a net exporter of food (which is weird; you'd think if the Netherlands could feed itself, then the rest of Europe could too; it's not like the Dutch are living on huge tracts of land like the French). I don't know what the situation is in Germany. But yeah my dad always said the problem was Europe can't feed itself. Hence it looks for land and resources elsewhere and then snatches them. Colonialism in a nutshell. China is now doing the same to Africa. If you notice they're buying up FARM land, and FOOD PROCESSING plants abroad. They're trying to secure a food supply for their massive population it seems.

I don't know...

White people should have stayed in Europe. If they did, they wouldn't have to worry about people coming into their country today.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom