Quantcast

White friend is attached to me and steals and copies my ideas

UrbanChaos

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,803 223 90
Alleybux
OP, the best solution is to block this girl. She’s toxic and you shouldn’t feel bad or guilty about blocking her. God bless this mess!

Cupcake09

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,038 2,310 448
Alleybux
It would not surprise me - if all the stuff she told you about her being abused - was a lie to get you to feel empathy for her, so she can get closer to you faster. Also - to get you to tell her your business. Instead of love bomb - this seems like a sympathy bomb to get close.

Block her on everything. And....watch your friends after. It would not suprise me - if she tried to be friends with your friends - to get intel on you. Please be careful. This woman wants all that you've got - and she sounds really dangerous. Also - make sure that she does not know your personal info - DOB, family members...ssn. I'm just saying...

I started thinking that she was lying or stretching the truth a few months ago. I found it weird how she was telling her traumas to people she barely knew and I began to notice how much she would beg people for compliments e.g. telling her how smart and accomplished she is. Her parents are southern European immigrants and she grew up lower-middle class, while I grew up upper-middle class. I think that makes her insecure and I have a strong feeling that she's been trying to search up my parents salaries or find info on my family. Once I finish my program, I'm done with her.

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,688 12,395 7,403
Alleybux

What may occur when you END a Psychopathic, High Conflict Relationship Personality , Relationship​

It would not surprise me - if all the stuff she told you about her being abused - was a lie to get you to feel empathy for her, so she can get closer to you faster. Also - to get you to tell her your business. Instead of love bomb - this seems like a sympathy bomb to get close. her on everything. And....watch your friends after. It would not suprise me - if she tried to be friends with your friends - to get intel on you. Please be careful. This woman wants all that you've got - and she sounds really dangerous. Also - make sure that she does not know your personal info - DOB, family members...ssn. I'm just saying...
Just when you thought that you are finally free of the sociopath. You might be hurt, but you are taking time out to recover, and to try to heal. The ruining and smear campaigns start. The sociopath is hellbent on causing destruction, wherever they go in life.

They fear only two things:
  • Fear of exposure
  • Fear of losing control

When the relationship ends, the sociopath will do everything that he can do, to protect his image. Remember how in the beginning, the sociopath sold YOU yourself. Using a thread of truth from what they already knew about you, mixed in with the lie, to make his lies sound believable? The sociopath repeats this behaviour, only this time, he will do this to people that are close to you, or your wider social network. His aim is to alienate you from support, and to prevent exposure about how he has treated you. So that if you do talk, you will not be believed and you will seem like the crazy one.
Third party abuse
You might have already realised that whilst in the relationship with the sociopath, he isolated you from friends, family or your wider social network. This would have been done subtly, so that you hardly realised what he was doing. Either by exerting control, real or fake jealousy, telling you negative things about your friends, feeding you false information, telling you that people do not care about you, whilst acting at the same time, like your very best friend, and your saviour and rescuer from these people who are against you. When the relationship ends with the sociopath, he does exactly the same thing. Only in reverse.
This time, the sociopath will
  • Mirror your friends (who were previously hurt by your rejection of them)
  • Will feed them false information – which sounds believable because they will use a thread of truth
  • Will deliberately target those that he knows that you have fallen out with (often because of things that he said or did in the relationship, feeding you false information) – he will use these people to spread lies about you. Making those lies sound believeable by mixing it with a thread of truth
  • Will discredit you, using this information, and feeding back to them – positive reinforcements about themselves
  • Act like victim
  • Will use previous examples… especially using knowledge that they already know (mixed with lies) – this is especially effective if your friend has been hurt by your rejection of them
  • Well sell the other person exactly what they want
  • Will feed their own narcissistic supply
The sociopath doesn’t think too much about what they are doing. It is natural, defence mechanism reaction, it is their own self preservation. By gaining people on side, and supporting them against you, they avoid being exposed, and to them, they have the ultimate control.

The sociopath is now using third party people to abuse you. The sociopath will always try to get in there first. Remember that he has no connections of his own. Not really. He therefore feels jealous of the ones that you have. The wider the social network you have, the bigger the damage that can be done. Having observed, you and your life, and having controlled you, the sociopath will know exactly the key people to target. He will affect (if he can) all areas of your life. Leaving him, seemingly the victim, but also the hero, and identifying with them and their needs, and you (the victim) the bad guy.
If you try to reach out for support or talk to others, you might face either
  • Overt rejection
  • Covert rejection
Overt rejection by others (to your face)
  • People not taking your calls
  • Not being invited to events
  • People stopping calling you
  • A blank response when asking for help, and trying to explain what has happened to you
  • Leaving your life altogether
  • Alienating you
Covert rejection by others (behind your back)
  • Seeing you as the perpetrator, not the victim
  • Talking behind your back (about you and not to you) – being the source of gossip
  • Listening to the lies spread by the sociopath and worse spreading them
  • Not being supportive
  • Looking at you in ‘pity’ if you try to explain what has happened to you
How this feels, what to do, and recovery
Unfortunately, you are left disarmed when this happens to you. There is little that you can do about it. After all, you are not the master manipulator, the sociopath is. The worse thing, is if you have been unfortunate to meet more than one sociopath in a row. This makes the sociopath’s job relatively easy, as they can build on lies told by the previous one. Even if this hasn’t happened. And this is the first one that you have met, he will continue with his hate campaign against you, whilst smiling with kind eyes, and appearing to be the victim, and ‘caring about you’. Yes that is right, the sociopath will not talk about you in an ‘attacking way’, he can do, in temper, but not always. Often, he will act as rescuer and carer for your friends. Selling them information that they need to hear, to heal the hurt that they feel about your rejection of them. For you, this can be absolutely devastating. In truth you have been involved in an abusive relationship, where you were used, abused, and controlled. You now want to go back to your old life. You need grounding and reality. So you reach out for help. But face third party abuse. You sink further down. Things cannot get possibly worse, you think.

Solutions
  • People who genuinely love you and care for you, will love you unconditionally, and no matter what the sociopath says will not be long term affected by anything that the sociopath says
  • The real, genuine people in your life, know the real you, the real character, these are the people to hold onto
  • That the sociopath would have assessed you and deliberately targeted – those that provided the greatest support for you – (remember this happened in the relationship, when isolating you)
  • You might have to, for your own sanity, start very small, even with just close family members, and start again
  • Don’t try to change others opinion. It won’t work. The sociopath would have covered their tracks, and will have done all that he can do, to come out of the battle unscathed and looking like a caring angel
Just salvage what you can. Focus on the inner YOU. Remember that true happiness, comes from within. Only YOU can make YOU happy. Nobody else. Yes, it is hurtful, but this is exactly what the sociopath operates on. Causing hurt, pain and damage. So that they can make themselves feel better about their own actions.

You are not a victim, you are a survivor. Try not to think about others reactions and don’t fight back. Fighting back will simply reinforce the lies that the sociopath is telling about you, especially if you lose your temper. Take time out to focus on yourself. Learn to trust you again. Remember that you can never change someone else.

Triela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,611 176 22
Alleybux
I'm friends with a guy in my program and after talking to him about her he said he too found it weird how she was revealing her traumas to people she barely knew. Apparently she told him a lot of personal information the first week of our program. I later found out that at her undergrad uni she was involved in several student groups and people accused of her being racist which ruined her rep at the school (conveniently she has a black bf now)

What in the Get Out? She already has a bad reputation in front of white people, so now she is trying to befriend and mooch off of every black person to look less racist. Going so far as to have a black boyfriend, in spite of past actions, means her life is a whole pr campaign.

The reason why she is quick to disclose her personal traumas is to catch people off guard and look sympathetic. Not trying to diagnose her, but she gives me covert narcissist vibes. She is using her vulnerability as a power move and to absolve herself of fault. If her schemes are already being questioned I worry if she'll end up doing something drastic at a fit of rage. Just hope that you aren't affected.

anaisnin

Semi-Retired, Still Messy
Reaction score
Reactions
259,453 4,843 1,260
Alleybux
She does that to make people feel sorry for her and like she’s non-threatening as well as fragile so you’ll act against your instincts and less inclined to call her out.

If you can’t physically ghost her just tell her to her face that her reputation isn’t unknown to you and you aren't going to socialize with her anymore and to lose your info. And in a really sarcastic tone, if anything she should be relieved so she knows exactly what you’re talking about.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,786 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
I knew of a girl like that too! She mirrored people. Depending on the group of friends she was hanging out with, she would change her sense of style and music taste. When she hung out with white people, she listened to rock and expressed how trash reggaeton is. After them, she then hung out with hipster-vegan types and starting mirroring their tacky clothing style and vegan lifestyle. Then after her brief friendship with the hipsters, she suddenly started hanging out with latinos. She suddenly claimed to be a fan of reggaeton even though she couldn’t even name songs by certain artists. . . She also said that she was no longer a fan of rock and that she was ”tired of it”. She also started mirroring their fashion sense. I wonder what the next group she’ll be hanging out with be? People like this usually have a personality disorder of some form and a shaky identity.
Yeah my former friend was like that too. She would talk like other people depending on who she's with, including me. She'd dress like me, eat what I like to eat, listen to the same music I listen to. For a minute I thought we were compatible but overtime I realized that she was just mirroring me. She's so desperate for friends that she'll pretend to be like them in order to stick around, but she can't keep up the façade for too long. Her true self always slips out. I feel bad for her but she needs lifelong psychological help.

dot89

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,370 798 454
Alleybux
is she a libra? or an Aquarius? But lol all jokes aside I don't think this is a race thing, but a people thing. I don't allow nonblack people into my close circle so I can't speak to your experience. BUT I've experienced this same exact thing with other black women. I had a coworker who went above and beyond to become my friend. We're no longer close but now looking back I realize that she saw me as competition. She went out of the way to befriend me to "keep up with me" in a way. She made it a point to involve herself in things that I was involved in under the guise of being a helpful friend. It was almost like she was sabotaging me. She even went out of the way to develop personal relationships with my friends.

ETA: But I say all of this to say that there will be people who see your light and desire to dim it. And it has nothing to do with you but is a result of their own personal inner struggles. You have to remove access from people like that.

Last edited:

naanon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
70,041 3,963 442
Alleybux
y'all gotta stay away from white people (yes, that means the precious white man as well). Nothing but trouble.

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,554 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
So I'm in my final year of grad school and last year I became good friends with a white girl in my program. I thought she was nice, but I also felt like something about her was a little off too. I remember within the first week of knowing her she told me how she was engaged before (she's only 26) and how she was raped and abused in her other relationships. At the time I didn't think too much of this, but it also made me feel weird because I barely knew her at that point and she was already giving me too much info.

One aspect of my master's program is participating in an internship and you have to apply to be accepted into the internship program based on your grades. I was accepted into the program while she was waitlisted (this was a month into school) and I remember when people in our program were happily sharing how they got into the internship program but when I told her I was accepted she didn't look happy for me at all. She actually looked pretty upset and surprised I got in. I noticed that very quickly she claimed me as her best friend which I brushed off at first because she was new in town and I thought maybe she wanted to make friends but then it started to get weird. I felt like she tried to isolate me from other classmates and always appeared shocked when I would get opportunities or make other friends. The stupid thing was that she would be making other friends too but would always exclude me from hangouts or group activities. The majority of people in my program including myself are new to the city so it kind of bugged me.

I noticed that she would always try to spy on me and ask me what I was up to, where I was going, and what my plans were. Then she would copy those plans (but would never invite me when she was with other classmates). I think early in the friendship I mentioned one of my lifelong dreams was to create a community development foundation in the future and then a few months later she told me she was planning on creating a social justice foundation with a few classmates, and she would be the president of it. She would also get really quiet when a professor would like my ideas in class - as if she didn't expect it.

I decided to stop telling her certain things because I found her off putting but then a classmate (who's Asian) told me in confidence that my white friend has been telling her my business - the fact that I had a bad breakup, that I didn't get along with my roommates, and the fact my employer at my internship was planning on hiring me. My Asian classmate told me she is telling me this because she found it uncomfortable when the white girl was telling her all my business. My Asian classmate also told me the white girl would spy on her too, and would get upset when the Asian girl (an international student) would get opportunities, and was very needy and manipulative. My Asian classmate said she is keeping her distance from the white girl after seeing her for who she truly is.

I've decided to keep my distance from the white girl but she is so clingy and needy I don't know how. She makes everything into a competition even the most miniscule things. She's admitted to me she has low self esteem and doubts herself a lot but I don't think that's an excuse to be a weirdo to people. It's also annoying because she has a lot of good things going for herself already, so I don't know why she's like this
That’s not a friend, that’s a parasite

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
OP, I cover you with the blood of Jesus. That sounds like a dangerous b!tch. Don’t tell her your business anymore. Don’t completely ghost her... because that could be a trigger for women like her. Be friendly but not her friend.

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
Sooooo keep your thoughts and ideas where they belong . In your head.
If asked, say you do not have it. Give something else you are not working on instead of what you are working on.

Exactly. Even if the b!tch was normal... it’s smart to generally keep your creative ideas to yourself. Plagiarism is a thing. Jealousy is a thing. Praying for people to fail is a thing.

EVIL STEPMUM

I want to shag Marc Rebillet.
Reaction score
Reactions
268,738 6,408 1,416
Alleybux
You need to a lot less trusting and proactive about guarding your creative ideas and your plans for the future. Understand that we're living in a society where people are fiercely competitive, and will step on someone's neck to get ahead, regardless of whether they're black, white, and etc. Just keep things to yourself, and protect your space and energy. If you were serious you would keep your distance from this girl and block her on LinkedIn. You don't owe her an explanation of any kind. She's not your child.

stewpeas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,878 5,265 4,056
Alleybux
LOL I wish I would be friends with a ********! That would be the day. I’ve never ever been close with a white woman and never will. Well I’ve been cool with one but never to the point where I get personal with them.

OP I hope this is your first and last experience like this. Women of all races are capable of this but yt women are the authors of this sh!t. They cannot take it when a non yt woman is better than them.

Navy_Esq

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,914 197 217
Alleybux
I had an associate like that in law school, Latina girl. When I applied for moot court and was accepted and she denied, she said to me, "your legal writing sample wasn't even long enough, how did they decide that?!" She went as far as to make comments about other black classmates and how they weren't smart enough to make moot court. She then went to the professor for moot court to discuss with him why she wasn't selected and how she felt "cheated." After all of that failed, she dropped out. I never returned her emails or calls the day she question how I was selected.

That white girl is not your friend. Stop hanging around her and block her from social media. Period. No need for pleasantries.

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,333 14,182 6,597
Alleybux
This woman is trying to get close to you in order to distract you (in a negative way) because she sees you are succeeding. She also sees you as a stepping stone to getting ahead in her education because you are achieving. This is why she’s clinging on to you and copying you.

This!

F76679N54E

I no longer use this site.
Reaction score
Reactions
28,108 1,713 1,413
Alleybux
She’s a narcissist! Better start planning your escape now

If you’re not familiar with them and how they work better do some homework because she’s is going to try to fµck up your life at all costs.

Get firm boundaries. Learn about narcissist. They are across all genders, races, etc. They purposely try to destroy good people. They are beyond envious and you have no idea how sick they really are. Get away from her now.

Blueberry77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,884 422 143
Alleybux
“I remember within the first week of knowing her she told me how she was engaged before (she's only 26) and how she was raped and abused in her other relationships.”

^ This is a huge red flag. I learned the hard way when I was young to never befriend anyone who is an over-sharer. People who quickly share their past traumas are inevitably clingy and difficult. It should have taken her months to tell you all of this. Your best bet is to distance yourself from her as much as possible. When you have to be around her as unemotional and unwelcoming as possible. Don’t engage in any drama!

Cupcake09

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,038 2,310 448
Alleybux
I had an associate like that in law school, Latina girl. When I applied for moot court and was accepted and she denied, she said to me, "your legal writing sample wasn't even long enough, how did they decide that?!" She went as far as to make comments about other black classmates and how they weren't smart enough to make moot court. She then went to the professor for moot court to discuss with him why she wasn't selected and how she felt "cheated." After all of that failed, she dropped out. I never returned her emails or calls the day she question how I was selected.

That white girl is not your friend. Stop hanging around her and block her from social media. Period. No need for pleasantries.
I actually froze her out at one point and then she started to text/call me to ask if I was mad at her. Then she would have some sob story. The Asian girl lived with her in the summer and she told me she would do the exact same thing to her - that one time she was sad because she was missing her family in Asia and the white girl didn't even bother comforting her and went out to party, but whenever she (the white girl) is feeling stressed or anxious, she expects others to be there for her on a whim.

I remember at a certain point a year ago she suggested that we should be roommates after we finish up our program and start our careers but there's obviously no way in h**** I'd do that now

Last edited:

Inana

Bene Gesserit
Reaction score
Reactions
297,088 6,312 1,527
Alleybux
I don't understand what's stopping you from blocking her on all platforms and moving on with your life.
You let a flame turn into a forest fire, but there's still an opportunity to snuff it out. Be cordial but extremely distant from here on out. Don't answer no questions, smile at her when you see her, and keep. it. moving.

I noticed you said the magic words: "I knew something was off in the very beginning but..." You're in grad school which means that the time for childish naiveté about people/human nature is long past. Let this whole experience be a lesson to you. When it comes to relationships with men, women, white people, black people, aliens, whoever, really listen to what your intuition is telling you. You need to make sure you never say the magic words again.

Blueberry77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,884 422 143
Alleybux
Also, don’t talk about her to anyone else in real life. You can’t trust them not to tell her what you’ve said. When you are around her, use the gray rock method:
One strategy for dealing with a narcissist or sociopath is to act like a “gray rock,” meaning that you become uninteresting and unresponsive. Using the Gray Rock method, your objective is to make someone lose interest in you. You don't feed their needs for drama or attention.

Cupcake09

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,038 2,310 448
Alleybux
I don't understand what's stopping you from blocking her on all platforms and moving on with your life.
You let a candle turn into a forest fire, but there's still an opportunity to snuff it out. Be cordial but extremely distant from here on out. Don't answer no questions, smile at her when you see her, and keep. it. moving.

I noticed you said the magic words: "I knew something was off in the very beginning but..." You're in grad school which means that the time for childish naiveté about people/human nature is long past. Let this whole experience be a lesson to you. When it comes to relationships with men, women, white people, black people, aliens, whoever, really listen to what your intuition is telling you. You need to make sure you never say the magic words again.
You're right. Honestly at the time I thought since we were both new to the city maybe this was just a quirky friend I'd make during my studies. Definitely a learning experience. I can't block her because I have group projects that I need to work on with her related to school and volunteer activities

MosaicHeart

never a saint, love in shades of wrong
Reaction score
Reactions
4,662 34 35
Alleybux
I do that but she has me on LinkedIn so she follows my job updates
Is there not a way to adjust your privacy settings on Linkedin to where only employers see your profile? This is getting to the point to where she is messing up your reputation which can cause problems for your personal and professional life. You need to cut her off and cut off all contact from her.

Psalm

I groan back and sometimes I do so viciously
Reaction score
Reactions
283,912 18,832 4,093
Alleybux
OP you need to change your profile pic. It’s annoying.

LaGrandeDame

Where Surry County Lives
Reaction score
Reactions
243,818 6,061 2,384
Alleybux
I just hope that your boyfriend doesn't end up being a victim of a stiletto to the eye.

Reaction score
Reactions
146,857 4,503 3,835
Alleybux
1619221261718.gif

Reads first sentence of OP’s comment

Your first mistake was befriending a white girl.

Continues on with the rest of OP’s story

1619221276615.gif

Last edited:

Badbodee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,726 954 260
Alleybux
I started thinking that she was lying or stretching the truth a few months ago. I found it weird how she was telling her traumas to people she barely knew and I began to notice how much she would beg people for compliments e.g. telling her how smart and accomplished she is. Her parents are southern European immigrants and she grew up lower-middle class, while I grew up upper-middle class. I think that makes her insecure and I have a strong feeling that she's been trying to search up my parents salaries or find info on my family. Once I finish my program, I'm done with her.
Why wait until then?!.....I agree with all the fonts on her, get rid now! You don't owe her a lengthy explanation, just block & keep it moving!

JessikaD

Yes, that is sarcasm.
Reaction score
Reactions
17,084 327 59
Alleybux
So I'm in my final year of grad school and last year I became good friends with a white girl in my program. I thought she was nice, but I also felt like something about her was a little off too. I remember within the first week of knowing her she told me how she was engaged before (she's only 26) and how she was raped and abused in her other relationships. At the time I didn't think too much of this, but it also made me feel weird because I barely knew her at that point and she was already giving me too much info.

One aspect of my master's program is participating in an internship and you have to apply to be accepted into the internship program based on your grades. I was accepted into the program while she was waitlisted (this was a month into school) and I remember when people in our program were happily sharing how they got into the internship program but when I told her I was accepted she didn't look happy for me at all. She actually looked pretty upset and surprised I got in. I noticed that very quickly she claimed me as her best friend which I brushed off at first because she was new in town and I thought maybe she wanted to make friends but then it started to get weird. I felt like she tried to isolate me from other classmates and always appeared shocked when I would get opportunities or make other friends. The stupid thing was that she would be making other friends too but would always exclude me from hangouts or group activities. The majority of people in my program including myself are new to the city so it kind of bugged me.

I noticed that she would always try to spy on me and ask me what I was up to, where I was going, and what my plans were. Then she would copy those plans (but would never invite me when she was with other classmates). I think early in the friendship I mentioned one of my lifelong dreams was to create a community development foundation in the future and then a few months later she told me she was planning on creating a social justice foundation with a few classmates, and she would be the president of it. She would also get really quiet when a professor would like my ideas in class - as if she didn't expect it.

I decided to stop telling her certain things because I found her off putting but then a classmate (who's Asian) told me in confidence that my white friend has been telling her my business - the fact that I had a bad breakup, that I didn't get along with my roommates, and the fact my employer at my internship was planning on hiring me. My Asian classmate told me she is telling me this because she found it uncomfortable when the white girl was telling her all my business. My Asian classmate also told me the white girl would spy on her too, and would get upset when the Asian girl (an international student) would get opportunities, and was very needy and manipulative. My Asian classmate said she is keeping her distance from the white girl after seeing her for who she truly is.

I've decided to keep my distance from the white girl but she is so clingy and needy I don't know how. She makes everything into a competition even the most miniscule things. She's admitted to me she has low self esteem and doubts herself a lot but I don't think that's an excuse to be a weirdo to people. It's also annoying because she has a lot of good things going for herself already, so I don't know why she's like this
She sounds very insecure. The best thing you could do is continue to keep your distance and be selective with what you tell her. Friends should be happy for your achievements and stable people don't copy others for validation.

Pixie Geldof

Aka Lisa Bonet
Reaction score
Reactions
45,123 2,531 381
Alleybux

Holy sh!t, I'm not trying to derail but I am having this same issue with a needy possibly mentally ill yt coworker. Even down to her trying to isolate me from other coworkers by talking about how they are racist( which I'm now beginning to think she is making up because all the circumstances just seem outlandish. It all just seems like a ploy to isolate me and show how ~woke~ her haggard ass is because that's the only thing she can cling to. Mind you this lady is like 20 yrs older than me. She is so unhinged.

Clingy, liberal, mentally ill white women act very weird with minorities. Idk how to phrase it but they act entitled to us. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this schitt op.

Pixie Geldof

Aka Lisa Bonet
Reaction score
Reactions
45,123 2,531 381
Alleybux
Fix this title, yt bishes are not your friend. Disconnect and block her on all of your accounts, do not tell her any of your business or moves.
We need a thread just based off of this alone. The weirdo ones stay trying to attach themselves to black women. I'm so sick of these low vibrational, coddled wenches.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,786 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
We need a thread just based off of this alone. The weirdo ones stay trying to attach themselves to black women. I'm so sick of these low vibrational, coddled wenches.
Yeah I have to admit, the yt women who've befriended me were all very off. They were very insecure, their eating habits were terrible, some were addicted to drugs and/or alcohol, they could never keep a man, and they've said sus things about people of color. I have yet to meet a yt woman who didn't meet one or more of this criteria.

OceanBreeze9

You kept Beating Me Down; Still, I Stand!
Reaction score
Reactions
124,881 2,724 701
Alleybux
Lol I had a white “friend” like this. She openly told me she was jealous and wanted everything I have. Just save yourself some time and sanity and block her.
She was that damn bold? I would have FLED from her as quickly as possible. That’s sounds scary to me.

AsoEbi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,044 4,129 3,824
Alleybux
This woman is trying to get close to you in order to distract you (in a negative way) because she sees you are succeeding. She also sees you as a stepping stone to getting ahead in her education because you are achieving. This is why she’s clinging on to you and copying you.
This is exactly the vibe I got. This white girl expects you to be a side character/sidekick in her life. Ask me how I know? White supremacy is so prevalent they don’t even realize what they’re doing.

OceanBreeze9

You kept Beating Me Down; Still, I Stand!
Reaction score
Reactions
124,881 2,724 701
Alleybux
Yeah I have to admit, the yt women who've befriended me were all very off. They were very insecure, their eating habits were terrible, some were addicted to drugs and/or alcohol, they could never keep a man, and they've said sus things about people of color. I have yet to meet a yt woman who didn't meet one or more of this criteria.
A lot of times white women really can’t find acceptance and/or friendships with their own. So, they try to align themselves with black women. They become aggressive and pushy towards us, trying to make you feel as if you have to embrace them into your world. I guess they feel that we have to put up with them since they feel they are superior to us. I say, “leave their asses out there alone”. Just because other white people rejected you and didn’t want you, that doesn’t mean I have to scoop you up and bring you into me life. I don’t owe you sh!t!