Quantcast

White friend is attached to me and steals and copies my ideas

OceanBreeze9

You kept Beating Me Down; Still, I Stand!
Reaction score
Reactions
124,894 2,724 701
Alleybux
This is exactly the vibe I got. This white girl expects you to be a side character/sidekick in her life. Ask me how I know? White supremacy is so prevalent they don’t even realize what they’re doing.
Plus, they think that black people are so stupid. So, when they try to cling on to you, you are supposed to feel so honored and good ( this is how they view it) that you will not figure out that they have a sneaky agenda (trying to get close in order to use you).

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,787 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
A lot of times white women really can’t find acceptance and/or friendships with their own. So, they try to align themselves with black women. They become aggressive and pushy towards us, trying to make you feel as if you have to embrace them into your world. I guess they feel that we have to put up with them since they feel they are superior to us. I say, “leave their asses out there alone”. Just because other white people rejected you and didn’t want you, that doesn’t mean I have to scoop you up and bring you into me life. I don’t owe you sh!t!
Yup, I noticed that the yt girls who try to befriend black women either have trouble trying to fit in with other white girls due to social awkwardness and mental illness, they're fat, or they just treat people like crap. Could be all of the above. No thanks.

OceanBreeze9

Reaction score
Reactions
124,894 2,724 701
Alleybux
Yup, I noticed that the yt girls who try to befriend black women either have trouble trying to fit in with other white girls due to social awkwardness and mental illness, they're fat, or they just treat people like crap. Could be all of the above. No thanks.
Yes. You just nailed it!

Cupcake09

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,038 2,310 448
Alleybux
Holy sh!t, I'm not trying to derail but I am having this same issue with a needy possibly mentally ill yt coworker. Even down to her trying to isolate me from other coworkers by talking about how they are racist( which I'm now beginning to think she is making up because all the circumstances just seem outlandish. It all just seems like a ploy to isolate me and show how ~woke~ her haggard ass is because that's the only thing she can cling to. Mind you this lady is like 20 yrs older than me. She is so unhinged.

Clingy, liberal, mentally ill white women act very weird with minorities. Idk how to phrase it but they act entitled to us. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this schitt op.
H
A lot of times white women really can’t find acceptance and/or friendships with their own. So, they try to align themselves with black women. They become aggressive and pushy towards us, trying to make you feel as if you have to embrace them into your world. I guess they feel that we have to put up with them since they feel they are superior to us. I say, “leave their asses out there alone”. Just because other white people rejected you and didn’t want you, that doesn’t mean I have to scoop you up and bring you into me life. I don’t owe you sh!t!
Wow this! I remember a few months ago she told me she stopped eating white men because they treated her badly and with disrespect, and after her last toxic relationship she realized she likes black men and men of colour. She says her current bf (black) is the best bf she's ever had. So I guess since white men rejected her, she moved onto black men!

Last edited:

OceanBreeze9

Reaction score
Reactions
124,894 2,724 701
Alleybux
H

Wow this! I remember a few months ago she told me she stopped eating white men because they treated her badly and with disrespect, and after her last toxic relationship she realized she likes black men and men of colour. She says her current bf (black) is the best bf she's ever had. So I guess since white men rejected her, she moved onto black men!
She’s trying so hard to fit in with you and sometimes people will just say anything to achieve this. Even if she is telling the truth though, who cares about which race of men she’s dating and no longer dating? Who asked? I tell ya, a lot of white people are so annoying and pathetic, yet they go all of their lives trying to front like their lives and the lives of their families are so perfect. What a joke.

Purplincense

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62,141 2,227 569
Alleybux
Holy sh!t, I'm not trying to derail but I am having this same issue with a needy possibly mentally ill yt coworker. Even down to her trying to isolate me from other coworkers by talking about how they are racist( which I'm now beginning to think she is making up because all the circumstances just seem outlandish. It all just seems like a ploy to isolate me and show how ~woke~ her haggard ass is because that's the only thing she can cling to. Mind you this lady is like 20 yrs older than me. She is so unhinged.

Clingy, liberal, mentally ill white women act very weird with minorities. Idk how to phrase it but they act entitled to us. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this schitt op.
Girl, are we the same? This older white lady I work with comes off like she wants to wear my skin. She’s older than me and stares too much.
Whenever I come in to talk with her, she’d untie her hair and start fingering it.

During zoom meetings, she stares so hard at me. Some many little things I’ve noticed and seems so interested in my private life. In fact every white person who I work with seems so interested in me it’s annoying. Apparently, I’m the first Black girl they’re working with. My male boss is like this with me too.

My intuition is never wrong. Never..