Quantcast

White Hispanic Journalist Writes Tasteless Article About Black Female Murder Victim Breonna Taylor

YungCleopatraa

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
17,511 20 14
Alleybux
A popular news blog did this to my dad as well . He was murdered yet they called him a thug and didn’t even call him by name at all in the article . Mind you my father was a regular black man . Seeing this sh!t really just triggered me . Wow .

MsToniBlaxon

NOPE I DIDNT READ THE ARTICLE, I NEVER DO
Reaction score
Reactions
7,833 14
Alleybux
Says the white passing Hispanic. Where's that Black and Brown Unity? Right.

magicgoddess

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Not surprised, there’s a good portion of them trying really hard to earn that ticket into whiteville! This is why I’m against open boarders. We don’t need anymore of anti black people entering this country to make things worst. Send em all back!

EmmaPeele

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,116 116 52
Alleybux
Damn!

Screenshot-20200515-164804-Twitter.jpg

Screenshot-20200515-164713-Twitter.jpg

EmmaPeele

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,116 116 52
Alleybux
AMEN! Doing the Holy Ghost Dance!

This is something Black people need to keep in mind as we move and breathe and try to live in this country. Yts and their descendants have had 400 years to learn to act like human beings with a soul and not mindless animals towards other people who aren't yt and they haven't done it yet. Black people and even some non-Black allies have marched and bled and gave speeches and as Dr. Amos Wilson said, tried to "convert yt people to their own religion," and yet here we are in the 21st century with yts still wilding out against Black men, women and children and still telling themselves and anyone else who'll listen their racist fairy tales about how it's always Black folks' fault. If they don't come out and say it, they'll insinuate it in a nonsensical roundabout way like this fake journalist did.

We can stop being amazed at yt people's self-inflicted generational curse of being racists. They're comfortable with it and don't seem to mind. We tried integrating with these ratchets--integrating into, instead of just using when necessary, their values and their social systems and yet never getting far as a community because we integrated with historically hostile aliens. We can see the meager results and we're certainly paying a high price for them.

Side note: Martinez showed no solidarity with or sympathy for Ms. Taylor as another woman to whom this happened. I see this as another example that yt women are always yt first and female second which says to me that yt and Black feminists--or just yt and Black women in general--don't have all the same issues and goals. "Women's rights" means something different to me than it does to Gloria Steinem, but I digress.

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux
White Hispanic Journalist Writes Tasteless Article About Black Female Murder Victim Breonna Taylor - FBA TIMES

Screen-Shot-2020-05-14-at-11.14.34-PM-1024x844.png

White hispanic journalist for Wave 3 News in Louisville Ky., Natalia Martinez wrote an article on a Black female murder victim, that many people found extremely tasteless.

Whenever Black victims are harmed by white people, particularly race soldiers, the white media has a pattern of demonizing the Black victims. They will try to dig up some type of dirt on the victim, as a way to sully their character, and justify their murder.

Natalia Martinez tried to do this with murder victim Breonna Taylor, who was executed by race soldiers as she slept. Instead of doing an article on the background of the race soldiers who murdered Taylor, Martinez wrote an article investigating the career record of Taylor. And the most negative thing Martinez could find on Taylor, is that there was a possible termination at one point in her career.

This type of irrelevant propaganda and yellow journalism must be called out and exposed at every turn. See the article by Martinez below.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-14-at-11.22.16-PM-747x1024.png

Please follow and like us:

Have you seen this??:

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom