Quantcast

White Men Past Their Prime Who Wanna Be with Black Women

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,343 16,679 21,244
Alleybux
Am I just seeing things? I’m still in my 20s and noticed that it’s white men who are in their 40s and over who have no problem stepping to me and flirting. At that age do they just say eff it? I just think it’s a shame cuz these same men, if they were in their 20s/30s then they wouldn’t be so vocal about expressing their attraction.

Valhalla

ColdWinter
Reaction score
Reactions
50,495 1,396 422
Alleybux
It's not uncommon. After white men marry Becky Jane or whatever white woman would tolerate them, they pump out 2.5 kids, bµllsh!t their way through the marriage, divorce and remarry an ethnic woman. Usually it's an asian broad, but sometimes it's a black woman.

White men have always been xesually obsessed with ethnic women because we age more slowly and as a whole, look better. It's why so many of us (at least ADOS) are mixed with white. I just ignore them. Maybe it's worth it if they're rich or something, idk.

Brittney27

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,345 1,395 601
Alleybux
Yooooo

This describes my white male maths teachers in high school.

Motherfuckas ready to risk it all for some 25 year old chocolate queen English teacher

Cringy af

SusannaKaysen

MrsBJordan - A Very Rich b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
138,177 8,284 2,874
Alleybux
We've discussed this in detail in the Jetset thread

Most white men don't want black children. They'll spend their best years, prime and legacy building and having kids and making sure their wealth goes to their white kids.

Once they've done that they can then have 'fun' and usually try and pick a black 2nd wife or young girlfriend.

It's insulting.

SusannaKaysen

Reaction score
Reactions
138,177 8,284 2,874
Alleybux
Means the world to y'all but just a fat, satisfying, ball draining nut to him LMAO!!!

I wouldn't advise young black women to entertain those men.

They can date a black woman in her 40's but ofcourse they usually think lowly of black women so genuinely feel entitled to the best.

Those men aren't slick. They make sure their kids are white, they make sure their wives are white. They know to spend their prime with white women but then once they're old and washed up and certain they've got all they need then they want to try and boo up with a 25-year-old black woman.

Ew.

Jake Steed

Realness Spitter
Reaction score
Reactions
27,436 4,281 11,688
Alleybux

They can date a black woman in her 40's but ofcourse they usually think lowly of black women so genuinely feel entitled to the best.

Those men aren't slick. They make sure their kids are white, they make sure their wives are white. They know to spend their prime with white women but then once they're old and washed up and certain they've got all they need then they want to try and boo up with a 25-year-old black woman.

Ew.

It's extremely prevalent in Africa.

Tulipop

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,507 23 16
Alleybux
I got a dude at my job, comes in everyday ordering the same thing. Always makes sure to say high to me and seek me out before he leaves.

He went to my college in the 70s. I graduated in 2016.

He ain't ugly tho tbh.

Diana Hunter

戴安娜·亨特
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
412,512 20,199 4,941
Alleybux
I've never encountered that. I'm with a white guy whose only dated black women. It's just his preference. But I know other ethnicities that do it because it's a fetish of theirs.

Gooodbyee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,690 4,793 3,033
Alleybux
They know black women are desperate enough to rim and suck their wrinkled balls lol.

Say it to my face e1

But nah because ugly, wrinkled, saggy chin, droopy neck, old black men love trying it too. Don’t even have no teets in the mouth but love smiling in a young one’s face.

Older men are just more bold because they’ve already experienced most stuff so who gives two fucks of a damn?

Drowning In Geraniums

Get Your Kang Zaquan Away From Me!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
15,964 1,772 943
Alleybux
I’ve never noticed that and I actually do like much older men. Majority of the men I’ve dated were my age. Very few were much older. One was a year younger, actually. All were Caucasian/Middle Eastern/Hispanic. The thing with older men is that they are much more likely to jump through hoops to please you because they know despite their money and successful career, that you are the prize due to being young and pretty arm candy. So, they will treat you like a trophy wife/girlfriend. Beware of low income men, liberals, and fuckboys for obvious reasons.

Edit: I recently turned 23 and the oldest guys I’ve dated were 64 and 65. Youngest was 21 (I was 22 then) and my current boyfriend is 65. We have a 42 year age gap.

Last edited:

CocoaPuffs

ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ
Reaction score
Reactions
1,207 44 13
Alleybux
Those men sicken me. Young ethnic women shouldn't give them the time of day, but these broads are color struck and worship whiteness so much that they actually let these crypt keepers hit. Disgusting

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,618 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
I always felt that WM in general have an attraction to black woman, I think despite the so called negative attention media likes to put on black women, a lot of ethnicities find black women fascinating. The problem is that a lot of non black men are afraid to approach black women. They always go for white women cause she is easier and she tends to want to settle down faster cause (I don't mean to be mean) white women age faster. White women secure the bag earlier cause they know they have a limited amount of time to attract that white man. Then when they get older or tired of their own husbands they want black men cause black men can make them feel attractive. The same thing goes for older white men with black women, their some subconscious belief that being with black people helps their own attraction rate once they are past their prime.

AngelCake3

big ole geek
Reaction score
Reactions
75,090 7,199 8,884
Alleybux
It's not uncommon. After white men marry Becky Jane or whatever white woman would tolerate them, they pump out 2.5 kids, bµllsh!t their way through the marriage, divorce and remarry an ethnic woman. Usually it's an asian broad, but sometimes it's a black woman.

White men have always been xesually obsessed with ethnic women because we age more slowly and as a whole, look better. It's why so many of us (at least ADOS) are mixed with white. I just ignore them. Maybe it's worth it if they're rich or something, idk.

Not this again. Stop doing this PLEASE. Stop being flattered that our ancestors were raped by white men. Rape is not about looks..it’s about power and control.

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,964 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
lol I have seen it...it's always some younger bw. I seen a dude must have look late 40's with some bw that was probably at most 21. She was a fine too.

Perfect example.

I always felt that WM in general have an attraction to black woman, I think despite the so called negative attention media likes to put on black women, a lot of ethnicities find black women fascinating. The problem is that a lot of non black men are afraid to approach black women.Other races will app
They always go for white women cause she is easier and she tends to want to settle down faster cause (I don't mean to be mean) white women age faster. White women secure the bag earlier cause they know they have a limited amount of time to attract that white man. Then when they get older or tired of their own husbands they want black men cause black men can make them feel attractive. The same thing goes for older white men with black women, their some subconscious belief that being with black people helps their own attraction rate once they are past their prime.

Well most men can have xesual attraction towards other races of women.The same way women can be xesual attracted to other races of men. Afraid to approach is just an excuse.Other races will approach.
But the fact is the majority of people will have a preference to marry their own or to marry others who share the same cultural and political values.It is easy to marry white when you do not have an issue with yt supremacy and you have an inferiority complex.

Last edited:

AngelCake3

big ole geek
Reaction score
Reactions
75,090 7,199 8,884
Alleybux
We've discussed this in detail in the Jetset thread

Most white men don't want black children. They'll spend their best years, prime and legacy building and having kids and making sure their wealth goes to their white kids.

Once they've done that they can then have 'fun' and usually try and pick a black 2nd wife or young girlfriend.

It's insulting.

This reminds me of eve and her husband. She stated before that she wants kids but her husband doesn’t want anymore :disdain. Doesn’t she take care of his two fully white children too??

Valhalla

ColdWinter
Reaction score
Reactions
50,495 1,396 422
Alleybux
Not this again. Stop doing this PLEASE. Stop being flattered that our ancestors were raped by white men. Rape is not about looks..it’s about power and control.

I'm not saying that it's flattering at ALL...I'm saying that white men prey on the youthful looks of black women to exert their sense of power. It's absolutely predatory in nature. Where, exactly do I mention it's good or flattering?

Ragerrunner

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,215 2,972 5,564
Alleybux

Ew.

Which doesn't mean a black woman cant finese the game.

As far as im concerned let ol girl have the babies...ill take the checks...ill have him sign over property...assets

All in the name of "love" of course.

AngelCake3

big ole geek
Reaction score
Reactions
75,090 7,199 8,884
Alleybux
I'm not saying that it's flattering at ALL...I'm saying that white men prey on the youthful looks of black women to exert their sense of power. It's absolutely predatory in nature. Where, exactly do I mention it's good or flattering?

Fonts used to do that on LSA a lot this used to be more common 1-2 years ago until other fonts called them out. To me you sound the same as them.

brownsugababe

Opulence ruled
Reaction score
Reactions
94,239 2,858 1,663
Alleybux
I thought this was prevalent among all men.

If that’s the case with wm, then bw should play their cards right then. Get that mf to write you in his will or something. Reparations hoe.

Then you have ashy ass black males who wait till they are bloated, bald and old with 50/11 kids, and debt wanting to be married.
A whole joke.

Choose wisely bw :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Artemus

Gachapin
Reaction score
Reactions
14,493 1,419 553
Alleybux
Speaking as an older (not saying how much) white man, I can only explain myself: the potential wasn't there in my teens and twenties. I lived in an entirely white neighborhood in rural New England. I didn't have a black schoolmate until my senior year of HS. My university has 11k undergrads; 600 were black and half of them were athletes. I only had one opportunity while in college with a real cutie but I was too nervous to make the move and stupidly made an assumption rather than find out if in fact she WOULD date a white guy.

The opportunities simply weren't there then. They are now. So maybe these guys are trying to make up for lost time.

Not that I would date a black woman simply because she is black. That won't last long if at all. There has to be common ground and mutual interests, just like women of any other ethnicity.

Reaction score
Reactions
7,761 105 71
Alleybux

Ew.

Very, very true. The only time a black woman should humour them is if we're talking George Lucas money. In that case, go ahead and get that ring. Your children may be from the "second wife" but there's a multi-million dollar estate waiting for them.

But still ugh, how insulting.

Sweetiepiie

I'm walking on sunshine
Reaction score
Reactions
155,927 4,475 2,414
Alleybux

Erm, didn't the white mixture come from rape and not desirability?

sasha123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,914 661 580
Alleybux

Ew.

Eve and her husband Max. come to mind. He has like 4-5 kids from his first marriage. I always wonder would Eve have been marriage material when he was a bachelor and building his empire. But you are not saying anything groundbreaking. White men marry white woman 92% in the US the same way black women marry black men 92% in the US. Both groups generally don't date out as much despite the stereotype that white men love Asian women. The statistics show otherwise.

Itsmeokay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,224 5,150 1,146
Alleybux
You may be too young to date a 40 something but 20's and early 30's is not a man's prime. I think the max earning potential is 40ish.

Edit: I will go again the grain here and say I think it's better to be the second wife. The first wife is the builder wife who did all the heavy lifting and sacrifices to get him to a certain point. Second wife comes into a made man a reap the benefits. Eve is goals if you're into white men like that.

Last edited:

TalkOfNuYork

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694,037 35,107 4,760
Alleybux
White people stay on code. Middle-aged white men will link up with a young black woman and throw a couple of designer bags her way, yet makes sure his son Bob is the CEO of his fortune 500 company.

Nulli

Gold.
Reaction score
Reactions
87,653 1,806 867
Alleybux
The thing with older men is that they are much more likely to jump through hoops to please you because they know despite their money and successful career, that you are the prize due to being young and pretty arm candy. So, they will treat you like a trophy wife/girlfriend. Beware of low income men, liberals, and fuckboys for obvious reasons.

This is the best thing about dating older. That and the accounts.

Which doesn't mean a black woman cant finese the game.

As far as im concerned let ol girl have the babies...ill take the checks...ill have him sign over property...assets

All in the name of "love" of course.

People are hung up over being the first wife. I suppose it’s a good title while the couple is married. Does it matter post divorce? Nah. Second wife getting scraps is not the always the case. Some BW don’t want to have babies either, win win. Enjoy the homes, vacations, lazy weekend afternoons.

Itsmeokay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,224 5,150 1,146
Alleybux
White people stay on code. Middle-aged white men will link up with a young black woman and throw a couple of designer bags her way, yet makes sure his son Bob is the CEO of his fortune 500 company.
We need to start teaching young ladies to stop chasing bags and babies and push for that ring. Unless there are strict provisions in place, a surviving spouse will override adult children. I've seen it.

Reaction score
Reactions
7,761 105 71
Alleybux
You may be too young to date a 40 something but 20's and early 30's is not a man's prime. I think the max earning potential is 40ish.

Edit: I will go again the grain here and say I think it's better to be the second wife. The first wife is the builder wife who did all the heavy lifting and sacrifices to get him to a certain point. Second wife comes into a made man a reap the benefits. Eve is goals if you're into white men like that.

Nope, you're thinking of the way a lot of BM do it. Build with black wife then take resources and spoil non-black wife and children once they make it.

What these white guys are doing is building on their own (or with her) then marrying white wife and riding all the way to the top, leave resources with white wife and white children then spoil non-white wife.

The black first wife gains no economic benefits (the mcmansion or Hampton summer home) or social benefits (being a lady who lunches, his name e.g. being Mrs. Surgeon, she got med school cramming)

The first white wife gains economic benefits (the home in the divorce, huge alimony payments at the lifestyle she's accustomed to) because he stayed with her long enough to get them and social ones too (she's been with him at the top long enough to always be THE Mrs. Surgeon, be on the board of the children's hospital etc.)

Obviously not all white or black men do this, some do the opposing thing, but you get the general idea. As someone above said, white men stay on code.

Nulli

Gold.
Reaction score
Reactions
87,653 1,806 867
Alleybux

I’m right against that grain with you. Someone I’m close to is enjoying all the perks of her late 40s SO and his success. She is getting more than the woman (non black) he was with while he was grinding. You think she cares that he’s in his 40s? Please.

Larue1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,954 3,161 1,857
Alleybux
Many White men have always wanted to be with a Black woman xesually, but when they are young they are dependent upon their communities financially and socially. If they openly slept with Black women during that dependent period they would be sanctioned: not allowed to access White privilege and the social and economic benefits that come with that access.

When they are young they do what they are supposed to do. They marry a White woman, start a family and contribute to their communities and the White race to ensure that their system of White Supremacy is fortified and stable; ready to be passed on to their White children intact. Once they are older and divorced and less dependent upon other Whites economically, as they are nearing retirement or created a business of their own; they indulge themselves and their fantasies.

That’s when they get a young Black woman to live out their xesual fantasies More often its is an Asian or Hispanic woman, but some men have always preferred Black women secretly. They often make it clear that they don’t want children with this woman. At this point their business or whatever they have been building is secured and is ready to pass on to their White children. That’s not to say that they have nothing financially to offer the Black woman they’ve chosen, but it has been predetermined that their White children will receive the bulk of their estate. The Black woman is there for his own pleasure.

SusannaKaysen

Reaction score
Reactions
138,177 8,284 2,874
Alleybux
I’m right against that grain with you. Someone I’m close to is enjoying all the perks of her late 40s SO and his success. She is getting more than the woman (non black) he was with while he was grinding. You think she cares that he’s in his 40s? Please.

Unless he writes her into his will or transfers serious assets to her whatever trinkets he is giving her is worthless.

Those sort of men are only useful when they are seriously putting the young black girl on in terms of property, assets, stocks or inheritance. The trips, allowance and handbags cost him nothing.