Quantcast

White Professor Reveals The History of Black Ancient Egyptians...

KimberlyWest

LSAWishTheyHadKimsHair
Reaction score
Reactions
233,717 12,107 28,701
Alleybux
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJzVX_OHnOE[/ame]

It's long... but it's truly worth it.

Why is it so hard for Europeans to admit that black African peoples are capable of doing great things?

KimberlyWest

LSAWishTheyHadKimsHair
Reaction score
Reactions
233,717 12,107 28,701
Alleybux
While there were undoubtedly rulers of Egypt of Greek and Roman origin... they came THOUSANDS of years later.

The Egyptian dynastic rule was created by Africans.

realluv

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,782 1 1
Alleybux
Yeah we talked about this myth on this very site like 5months ago. I remember participating in it heavily.

KimberlyWest

LSAWishTheyHadKimsHair
Reaction score
Reactions
233,717 12,107 28,701
Alleybux
Yeah we talked about this myth on this very site like 5months ago. I remember participating in it heavily.

I've created like two or threads on the subject.

I never bothered to take a peak at the youtube videos on it though.

Some of the stuff there is amazing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX5xY1XDUwE&feature=related[/ame]

But the bad thing about the videos is looking at the comments under a lot of them posted by angry whites. :no:

SoulMusicStan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,707 28 2
Alleybux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJzVX_OHnOE

Why is it so hard for Europeans to admit that black African peoples are capable of doing great things?

Because some racists don't like to be proven wrong and can't accept the fact that Black people could be responsible for many of the worlds greatest things. And the fact that some of the wonders in Egypt were created by blacks. Those are the racist idiots who believe that black people did not Invent anything and say there were no such thing as black inventors.:teeth:

There was a youtube video about a black guy from Africa who was an individual who had a high IQ and there were racists in the comment section complaining how this was a lie and that there were no smart black people and denigrating and reducing this guy's intelligence.:pissed-off:

Urbest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,135 11,495 3,304
Alleybux
OP, why are you so obsessed with Blacks when you are not Black?

How could you compare someone's skin tone to oil spill?

Bell Hooks

Aint I A Woman?
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
47,062 19 8
Alleybux
I don't know why it's such a far out concept for some.

People are stupid and act like Egypt isn't a part of Africa. SMDH.

UGiveGoodLuv2Me

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,611 70 81
Alleybux
Most of those clowns rioting and beating Anderson Cooper's ass today looked like regular old black folks to me...of ALL colors and the women, some you can tell are relaxing their hair.

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux
Yeah this is stupid. When I tell people im egyptian they look at me like im stupid or something. Then I have to get into a long explantion on sh!t and its just fµck!ng annoying. But it is what it is. whatever gets them to sleep at night i guess

.dreamer.

Live, from the moon
Reaction score
Reactions
17,753 7 1
Alleybux
I don't know why it's such a far out concept for some.

People are stupid and act like Egypt isn't a part of Africa. SMDH.

I blame it on the media. They like to talk about Egypt as if it's on an entirely different continent.

Ghost2101

the one and only ;)
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

Never heard someone saying this before in Europe. A good friend of mine has her roots in africa, but lifes and works in germany for some years yet and she does a great management-job in a company here.
I don't really like the generalization, so I will just speak for me:
I think everyone is capable of doing something great, but of course not everyone is using it. How you look or where you are from doesn't matter for this topic, at least not for me, because every human being is unique.
I mean, everyone can chase perfection and everyone can catch excellence. Some people simply just don't want it and that is something that is up for everyone to decide. ( or like Oprah would say: "If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit. " )

But back to the video:
Always great to see that we can still find out something new, even about worlds history.

R3N3GAD3

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
36,355 1,213 1,189
Alleybux
Never heard someone saying this before in Europe. A good friend of mine has her roots in africa, but lifes and works in germany for some years yet and she does a great management-job in a company here.
I don't really like the generalization, so I will just speak for me:
I think everyone is capable of doing something great, but of course not everyone is using it. How you look or where you are from doesn't matter for this topic, at least not for me, because every human being is unique.
I mean, everyone can chase perfection and everyone can catch excellence. Some people simply just don't want it and that is something that is up for everyone to decide. ( or like Oprah would say: "If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit. " )

But back to the video:
Always great to see that we can still find out something new, even about worlds history.

I agree with you partially. Yes you can will yourself into greatness per se but if a person doesn't accomplish their goals is not because they didn't try. It is always an X-factor. Yes Oprah did "make it" but guess who had to open the door? And most people can agree that the NFL is 80% Black but how many head coaches or Black quarterbacks do you see? And this same question can be applied to all facets of government and business.

mmmmmmmm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,278 19 30
Alleybux
Apparently when you go on a tour in Egypt, they tour guides will take you on a specific path unless you already know your sh!t and demand to go somewhere else. The routes that they use are of the later dynasties when the arabs and such had invaded and thats what you see on the images on the walls. But for the most part the images are of Black people and they avoid those routes.

__Chike__

HH New Boy Toy
Reaction score
Reactions
2,229 1
Alleybux
He's speaking half truths.... talking about he doesn't know why they shot off the african features. lol gtfoh He been studying this sh!t his whole life and he doesn't know? Yea ok.... Gotta be careful with these devils, they're tricky. They'll tell you one truth and then follow with a million lies. I don't need a white man to tell us our history.

Not an attack on you, OP, just speaking in general about the video and why anyone would need to hear it coming from a white man to begin with... like they're more credible than anyone else. We need to stop looking at these caucasians as gods and see them for what they really are, wannabe's.

Ghost2101

the one and only ;)
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
And most people can agree that the NFL is 80% Black but how many head coaches or Black quarterbacks do you see?

Not many, we don't have much football over here.^^

It still is true, as well as the fact that racism still exists. But as well you should not forget, that there are still people who show that something else is possible as well. Oprah is just one of many examples, and I just know celebrities and politicians (not just in the USA). And I guess my friend is not the only one who works in a higher position of a company, because there are still some people out there who put effort and work over everything else.
At least thats the mentality over here, as far as I know.

However, all I wanted was to tell that I don't like generalization ( Like telling "people who are from that country are..." or "people with that skin color are...") in my last post. Because you may believe it or not, but discrimination has many faces, not just racism.

ms_svelte

svelte
Reaction score
Reactions
88,356 5,618 8,815
Alleybux
Apparently when you go on a tour in Egypt, they tour guides will take you on a specific path unless you already know your sh!t and demand to go somewhere else. The routes that they use are of the later dynasties when the arabs and such had invaded and thats what you see on the images on the walls. But for the most part the images are of Black people and they avoid those routes.

thats what happened to me last year. our driver kept pointing out mosques and other arab sites. telling us about the arab wars as if we cared. we were like "uh huh yeah, when are we getting to the nubians?"

mmmmmmmm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,278 19 30
Alleybux
Whats also interesting is that those statues all have hard African features, they dont look like nothing the romans and greeks sculpted..People need to read up on Ivan Von Sertima's books and you'll learn a lot. I also dont think it matters what the outside world thinks, theyve stolen from us before and stolen 'u's too..as long as we know what we know fµck em and what they think.

Screen Siren

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,972 3,779 4,013
Alleybux
once again, this just proves "race" is a social construct. There was NO concept of race in ancient Egypt. Whites determine in their mind who is Black and who isn't. I have seen Egyptians (like all of us) who would be considered Black in America. A White person could see them walking down the street and think that is a Black person. If they find out the person is Egyptian, then automatically, the person is not Black anymore. I have seen Whites do this with Puerto Ricans and Dominicans as well. But Black Americans keep insisting that the ancient Egyptians be interpreted as Black.

Come4TheQueen

Listening: What Would You Do? - Tha Dogg Pound
Reaction score
Reactions
250,936 8,285 2,785
Alleybux
Most of those clowns rioting and beating Anderson Cooper's ass today looked like regular old black folks to me...of ALL colors and the women, some you can tell are relaxing their hair.

Don't tell Hoda Kotb. She "claims", she's not black, she's Egyptian.

hoda-kotb-0a8018571e5781dc.jpg

Nom Sayin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,499 13 5
Alleybux
They shot off the noses and lips because they saw magnificence, geometic size and artistry. If anything they should've shot themselves in the foot ha ha.

CarthageRose

Let Truth Be Thy Master
Reaction score
Reactions
17,666 252 75
Alleybux

:dead: You didn't have to say it like that! :neutral:

Come4TheQueen

Listening: What Would You Do? - Tha Dogg Pound
Reaction score
Reactions
250,936 8,285 2,785
Alleybux
She looks black to me. Like a light skinned Michelle Obama.

Exactly. She's written an autobiography and says when she worked for a station down south, one day she was in a phone booth and a black women stopped her, grabbed her face and said, "what is you". Hoda loves to tell that story. SMDH! She likes to clear up "her" distinction from being not black to "her" being Egyptian. She'll let you know in a minute.

She looks black all day to me and as a matter of fact, she talks about how it's been difficult finding a hairstylist who can do her hair. I want to tell her so bad, "HELLO! b!tch you have nappy hair, stop pretending you're something other than black and maybe you can find a hairstylist who can do your hair properly". Duh!

Nom Sayin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,499 13 5
Alleybux
Exactly. She's written an autobiography and says when she worked for a station down south, one day she was in a phone booth and a black women stopped her, grabbed her face and said, "what is you". Hoda loves to tell that story. SMDH! She likes to clear up "her" distinction from being not black to "her" being Egyptian. She'll let you know in a minute.

She looks black all day to me and as a matter of fact, she talks about how it's been difficult finding a hairstylist who can do her hair. I want to tell her so bad, "HELLO! b!tch you have nappy hair, stop pretending you're something other than black and maybe you can find a hairstylist who can do your hair properly". Duh!

Wow! She is something.

epicfail

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 1 2
Alleybux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJzVX_OHnOE

because they've been saying for decades that blacks have lower IQ than whites but they still can't figure out how the ancient Egyptians(who where black) built the pyramids(even with all their technology) and that happened thousands of years ago. So them admitting this completely defeats their theory of their race being smarter than ours. The IQ test is racist by the way.

mmmmmmmm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,278 19 30
Alleybux

I cant tell what she is, because we cant see her hair texture, thats really the only way to determine if youre Black or not..if her hair grew naturally the way it looks in that picture then theres no way on earth shes Black, but if she shaves her head and out pops and afro then we'll know..

CarthageRose

Let Truth Be Thy Master
Reaction score
Reactions
17,666 252 75
Alleybux
I cant tell what she is, because we cant see her hair texture, thats really the only way to determine if youre Black or not..if her hair grew naturally the way it looks in that picture then theres no way on earth shes Black, but if she shaves her head and out pops and afro then we'll know..

:dead: You're telling me you don't see those edges? :neutral: