Quantcast

UPDATE White U.S. Army sergeant charged with assault after viral video shows him harassing a black man for walking in the neighborhood; Protesters show up !

Virgophillygirl

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
263,089 7,547 4,559
Alleybux
this is why many inner city black neighborhoods are the way they are. there are no MEN standing up to degenerates

so everyone in a black neighborhood is a degenerate?

Go back to Breitbart please

1629990713502.gif

jkjsdkjfksdkfsdkj

nuke israel
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
13,460 2,352 1,944
Alleybux
this is all politically motivated. this man should have walked. this loser was going into their neighborhood and harassing women, picking up people's babies, and being an all around menace and this man stood up like a MAN is supposed to and he is found guilty of assault? wtf??

this is why many inner city black neighborhoods are the way they are. there are no MEN standing up to degenerates and now these losers feel entitled to go to other people's neighborhoods with their criminal ways.
Stfu bih I cannot stand y’all yts.

Incase you need me to explain to your slow ass they only made that sh!t up so that the SGT had an excuse to not get fired.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
this is all politically motivated. this man should have walked. this loser was going into their neighborhood and harassing women, picking up people's babies, and being an all around menace and this man stood up like a MAN is supposed to and he is found guilty of assault? wtf??

this is why many inner city black neighborhoods are the way they are. there are no MEN standing up to degenerates and now these losers feel entitled to go to other people's neighborhoods with their criminal ways.
i agree.....but i doubt this man will do any time.....he will get probation or something i hope.....and you are right, black males take their degeneracy every where they go, and think other people and neighborhoods are going to react like blakistan does......

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,948 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
i agree.....but i doubt this man will do any time.....he will get probation or something i hope.....and you are right, black males take their degeneracy every where they go, and think other people and neighborhoods are going to react like blakistan does......

the mules are now trying to make it "raycuss" for people who live far away in safe neighborhoods to apprehend criminal black males who come there causing trouble. they really expect people to put up with the bµllsh!t their sons, fathers, uncles, cousins cause. and they dragged this guy through the mud without knowing all the facts.

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,948 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
But this guy has a disability, if I'm not mistaken.

what disability does he have? and if that's true, where were his caregivers?? he has targeted this community multiple times and they rightfully got sick of him and his antics. you really think a parent wants a strange man picking up their baby? or men in a stable community want a strange man coming there harassing the women?

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
what disability does he have? and if that's true, where were his caregivers?? he has targeted this community multiple times and they rightfully got sick of him and his antics. you really think a parent wants a strange man picking up their baby? or men in a stable community want a strange man coming there harassing the women?
It may have been posted earlier in the thread where he had a disability. I don't remember hearing he had been a problem before in the neighborhood. The media is always in such a hurry to post racial conflict stories that they don't bother with getting more facts.

But like I mentioned before, the black community rallies around these situations where no one was killed when it involves a black man but rarely do this for black women. This one sided bµllsh!t needs to stop.

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,038 19,672 18,910
Alleybux

You've dranked the kool aid and became a full blown white supremacist.

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,948 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
You've dranked the kool aid and became a full blown white supremacist.

call it what you want, i call it anti-criminal. i am consistent. i rail against them constantly on this site and if calling out the criminal element makes me a white supremacist then that says more about you than it does me.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,521 6,358 6,710
Alleybux

30 days in jail or pay a fine...smfh!

If this guy was so innocent, why is he going to jail or paying a fine? Where are the people who said the Black guy was harassing people? Why aren't they in front of news cameras talking to reporters or even talking via phone not showing their faces?

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux
call it what you want, i call it anti-criminal. i am consistent. i rail against them constantly on this site and if calling out the criminal element makes me a white supremacist then that says more about you than it does me.
Instead of spreading these lies about Black people, why aren't you more concerned with the high crime rates in opioid divested white communities?

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux

Hi people, I am glade the community is waking up and rising up against this trash.

Now, to get back to the facts of the matter. It’s not too hard to figure out what the demographics are like.

Lord behold, over 48% of Richland county at South Carolina is Black. So the majority is Black. Truth behold, yakadiyak.
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/richlandcountysouthcarolina

Secondly, he’s not a man, but a boy, a boy with mental health issues (disabilities if you will) who got assaulted by a grown man. A man who happens to be a military drill sergeant.

Let us train the boy for a few years in martial arts, and put him up against the same man and see what happens.