Quantcast

Whitney Houston Concert Tickets & Concert Posters

Nippian

Do Not Quote Me With Nonsense
Reaction score
Reactions
38,361 398 237
Alleybux
I have been collecting pictures of her concert tickets for some time, and maybe somebody would like to save them, so here are pictures from various tours, various countries.

They are not in chronological order, but almost every picture is tagged (you need to click on it): tour name, city / country, concert ticket, day, month, year.

Some pictures are in terrible quality, but since I do not own the tickets, I can't fix it.

Unfortunately LSA does not allow to include more than 15 pictures in one posts, so I need to add a few separate posts to include everything I have.

You can see all tickets here.

Last edited:

Stilla

Black MALE Font | Posted on Beyonce.com 8/11/23
Reaction score
Reactions
668,530 33,510 13,145
Alleybux
wow her ass was on stage somewhere the very day I was born *cries*
oh how I wish I got to see her live. Crushing to know I never will.

Nippian

Do Not Quote Me With Nonsense
Reaction score
Reactions
38,361 398 237
Alleybux
OP what was it like hearing The Voice in person? I get chills from watching videos on Youtube.

I wish I could tell you.

Sadly I never saw her live, when she was relatively close to my place I couldn't go, and some things do not happen twice.

I am thankful for videos, and memories of seeing her on TV, though.

chvoyage

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I have been collecting pictures of her concert tickets for some time, and maybe somebody would like to save them, so here are pictures from various tours, various countries.

They are not in chronological order, but almost every picture is tagged (you need to click on it): tour name, city / country, concert ticket, day, month, year.

Some pictures are in terrible quality, but since I do not own the tickets, I can't fix it.

Unfortunately LSA does not allow to include more than 15 pictures in one posts, so I need to add a few separate posts to include everything I have.

You can see all tickets here.

Thank you so much , I am happy